PDA

View Full Version : going to be close just like anna

jets4me
10-18-2005, 06:12 PM
well as some of you know me and a few other jet boaters work are as?es off on my boat to make it to lake anna well here lake james is and motor down again bought srp pistons had them put on and tonight i am starting to put it together and wrong pistons they are for standard bore they will not have them in till next week so i think i am going to go with a cheaper piston so i can ride wont be spraying that nitrous for sometime so hopefuly i will see ya at james take care

MOPARMARLIN
10-19-2005, 07:34 AM
U Can Do It -- Lol

moparjet
10-19-2005, 08:15 AM
We Will Get R Done.................i Hope

CMZRACING
10-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey You Can Borrow My Evinrude 20hp. You Have To Use The Hand Throttle/steering Function, Cause I Lost The Pully's For The Cable Steering. Oh Yea Be Sure To Pre-mix It At 50:1. Dont Want That Baby To Melt A Piston. It Has A Universal Transom Clamp So It Should Fit With A Little Help From A Sawzall. It Also Has The Ultra Light Weight Titanmagnesium Prop For That Neck Wrenching Acceleration. Let Me Know Bro

jets4me
10-19-2005, 12:07 PM
well you might be able to beat me then cmz trust me a am going to baby this thing this time see ya

MarKist
10-19-2005, 05:17 PM
well you might be able to beat me then cmz trust me a am going to baby this thing this time see ya
Now your gettin it!! ;) ;)
Markist

CMZRACING
10-20-2005, 04:39 AM
BABY IT???? IS THAT IN YOUR VOCABULARY WHEN IT COMES TO BOATS??? WELL IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY YOUR BOAT MORE! :hammerhea