The reason he must attain,
Must be approved by his God,
His child, partisan brother of war,

HighRoller
10-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Another bad acid trip ends with a post on ***boat....... :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-19-2005, 04:56 PM
To bad blown found that patch of 'shrooms. Gonna be a while before winter stops them all. Just imagine the withdrawal symptoms then.

Blown 472
10-19-2005, 05:02 PM
yeah thats it, you ever feel irked having to serve a beer to a non white??

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Hmmmm Racism. :mad: You'd REALLY love a couple that plays on my pool team, Kelly & Bobby. She's white, he's black, really good people. :chi:
I've served beer to a "non-white". (I'm officially a part-time bartender at the bar my wife manages, even tho I have only worked 2 nights in 4 years) I've served quite a few beers to non-whites, wasn't irked at all. They were paying, tipping customers and I was doing my job.
What irked me was the one white guy/regular who didn't want to leave when I said it was closing time. I came about 30 secconds from heaving his drunk ass out the door bodily. No way in hell I'm getting cited for serving after hours. The bar clock even says it's closing time 10 min before the rest of the world hits closing time.
Maybe I'd be irked if some rich black or mexican dude came to look at his Lear-jet I was building, not likely. I'd be irked if he was an A$$, not because of his skin color/success/position in life. :idea:
Thanks for posting up YOUR creds there blown. Irked serving a beer to a non-white, pathetic, sheeeshhhh. :sleeping:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 06:28 PM
yeah thats it, you ever feel irked having to serve a beer to a non white??
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Kachina26
10-22-2005, 07:08 PM
More cut n paste antics ;)

Blown 472
10-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm Racism. :mad: You'd REALLY love a couple that plays on my pool team, Kelly & Bobby. She's white, he's black, really good people. :chi:
I've served beer to a "non-white". (I'm officially a part-time bartender at the bar my wife manages, even tho I have only worked 2 nights in 4 years) I've served quite a few beers to non-whites, wasn't irked at all. They were paying, tipping customers and I was doing my job.
What irked me was the one white guy/regular who didn't want to leave when I said it was closing time. I came about 30 secconds from heaving his drunk ass out the door bodily. No way in hell I'm getting cited for serving after hours. The bar clock even says it's closing time 10 min before the rest of the world hits closing time.
Maybe I'd be irked if some rich black or mexican dude came to look at his Lear-jet I was building, not likely. I'd be irked if he was an A$$, not because of his skin color/success/position in life. :idea:
Thanks for posting up YOUR creds there blown. Irked serving a beer to a non-white, pathetic, sheeeshhhh. :sleeping:
Dont flatter yourself, that was for the resident bigot highroller.

Forkin' Crazy
10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
That's some funny shiat!!! :D:D:D
There goes Blown again, trying (desperately) to turn the tables. :hammerhea

HighRoller
10-23-2005, 01:44 AM
Dont flatter yourself, that was for the resident bigot highroller.
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Blown, the biggest Jew hater on the planet, calling someone else a "bigot"!!!!!!! I invite you to post any of my "bigoted" comments. I guess in your pseudo intellectual neoliberal head anyone who holds whites and blacks to the same standards is a "bigot".
I know you want me to be bigoted like you so you can feel normal about that whole "Hitler Youth" escapade when you were young. Maybe you should think about going to "Jew Haters' Anonymous".

Blown 472
10-23-2005, 05:44 AM
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Blown, the biggest Jew hater on the planet, calling someone else a "bigot"!!!!!!! I invite you to post any of my "bigoted" comments. I guess in your pseudo intellectual neoliberal head anyone who holds whites and blacks to the same standards is a "bigot".
I know you want me to be bigoted like you so you can feel normal about that whole "Hitler Youth" escapade when you were young. Maybe you should think about going to "Jew Haters' Anonymous".
If I recall there was something about someone on a fridge box?? ring a bell?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey Highroller, ,,,,, if Blown can't find it, it's just because THE JEWS DELETED THE THREAD TO COVER YOUR A$$. :D