PDA

View Full Version : What broke this weekend...

Throttle
10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Low water levels, rough waters... there have got to be some damages and stories to biatch about... :2purples:

Kilrtoy
10-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Low water levels, rough waters... there have got to be some damages and stories to biatch about... :2purples:
I dont want to talk about it.....
and the MARINA is very low, even dead in the middle out but the entrance just north of the marina, VERY LOW...... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Supultlbich
10-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Cmon Kilr lets here it!!!!!!!

Throttle
10-18-2005, 08:57 PM
I dont want to talk about it.....
and the MARINA is very low, even dead in the middle out but the entrance just north of the marina, VERY LOW...... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
windsor?

Phat Matt
10-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Did you jack up another prop? :hammer2:

Throttle
10-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Did you jack up another prop? :hammer2:
i was going to just jack up! :) :)

Kilrtoy
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Yep wacked a prop in the MARINA dead center by the bouys at the exit into Thompsons bay and that is that my drives were already way up also, blew all the oil out of the drive and nothing but LUBE WATER in it now....
Luckly this was at the end of the day....

bunny 166
10-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Yep wacked a prop in the MARINA dead center by the bouys at the exit into Thompsons bay and that is that my drives were already way up also, blew all the oil out of the drive and nothing but LUBE WATER in it now....
:cry: :cry: Sorry honey....

Phat Matt
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
That sucks. I hit something there last year. Just dinged the prop up though.
You have all winter to fix it. ;)

mbrown2
10-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Got air, let off, left engine revved when I landed (all at only 75)....figured one of the shafts or gears went in the lower....:)
It's not Hi-Performance if it runs all weekend :)

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Kilr feel for ya... I blew up a #6 drive.... YIKES

WetWillie
10-18-2005, 09:17 PM
You blow it up budget is more then my entire boat budget!! :idea:

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
You blow it up budget is more then my entire boat budget!! :idea:
Hey the motors are still running strong 200 hours out of a drive I think is pretty good but what do I knowAND as far as your boat budget IF you spent a fraction on boats as you do cars "BUDGET" wouldn't even come into play :supp: :jawdrop: :supp:

FOUNTAINATLAST
10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Got air, let off, left engine revved when I landed (all at only 75)....figured one of the shafts or gears went in the lower....:)
It's not Hi-Performance if it runs all weekend :)
Sounds like boating here in AZ, lake is getting very shallow!!!
Let me know if you guys need a drive, I have a brand new Bravo w/warranty for sale in the classifieds. 3500.00

djunkie
10-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I didn't know that was possible. :2purples:

Kilrtoy
10-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Either did I...

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 09:31 PM
It seems the nose cone came loose and drained the oil out.... Had I taken the boat out of the water Saturday night I would have seen it loose but I left it in and the oil must have drained out 1 minute into the first run Sunday morning just at about 110 - 115 MPH with SYA PLYA BOTH IN2-MX's and Karly rev limiter hit port motor shut it down looked and saw the prop was still there at first I thought it was a trans but nope

djunkie
10-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Either did I...
Well I guess when you got 12 gajillion horse power like Jay it happens. :D

djunkie
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
It seems the nose cone came loose and drained the oil out.... Had I taken the boat out of the water Saturday night I would have seen it loose but I left it in and the oil must have drained out 1 minute into the first run Sunday morning just at about 110 - 115 MPH with SYA PLYA BOTH IN2-MX's and Karly rev limiter hit port motor shut it down looked and saw the prop was still there at first I thought it was a trans but nope
Damm that sucks. Is it apart yet?

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Damm that sucks. Is it apart yet?
Yep should be fixed later this week so I can hit the Lake Mead poker run next weekend THEN 3 MONTHS no boating....JUST GLAMIS how expensive can that be??????????????

Kilrtoy
10-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Yep should be fixed later this week so I can hit the Lake Mead poker run next weekend THEN 3 MONTHS no boating....JUST GLAMIS how expensive can that be??????????????
Dont know,do you have the new sandaril with the twin turbo vette motor running nitro yet, if not, VERY expensive...

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Dont know,do you have the new sandaril with the twin turbo vette motor running nitro yet, if not, VERY expensive...
NO.... but when your ready for glamis I have 5 seats in the LS1 class 8 truck nothing special BUT safe and gets better than 3 gallons per mile

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I just had got comfortable, thanks for the ride Jay and the beer??? :D

Phat Matt
10-18-2005, 10:26 PM
You are going to be in Vegas this weekend? So am I. :idea:

my21advantage
10-19-2005, 04:16 AM
ouCH....THAT SUCKS

my21advantage
10-19-2005, 04:19 AM
i DIDN'T KNOW EXPENSIVE WAS IN YOUR VOCABULARY??????????????

Dusty Times
10-19-2005, 04:46 AM
Wich run is at Mead?
Had not heard about this one yet

Essex29
10-19-2005, 06:39 AM
How about the transmission............in my company car :jawdrop: :hammer2:
I had to leave it at the Ford dealer and rent a car to come home in....bummer I have to go back and pick it up :D

skater40
10-19-2005, 07:48 AM
Wich run is at Mead?
Dusty-this is the hot rod run put on by poker runs west on oct 28 and 29.Come on up ,we would like to see you guys again.Gary

Phat Daddy
10-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Nothing that bad. My glove box came loose, stereo won't come on and I barely hit the same rocks OGShocker hit (minor skag and prop damage). Oh yeah and my wife got a little sick in the front seat of my XL (dam Petrone)

prosthogod
10-19-2005, 08:05 AM
Kilr are talking about Lake havasu marina or windsor? we are going out this week and I'd like to know.

PHOTOGLOU
10-19-2005, 10:07 AM
You are going to be in Vegas this weekend? So am I. :idea:
Sorry halloween weekend

PHOTOGLOU
10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Wich run is at Mead?
WWW.pokerrunswest.com It should be a biggy

Beer-30
10-19-2005, 10:27 AM