PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to B and D Marine

Redneck
10-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Thanks to Brian, Nicole, and Dane for fixing my boat. Took my boat to 4 other shops with no luck finding the problem and only high bills from all of them. Then I took it to Brian and the problem was fixed and the boat ran beautiful. Anyone needing boat work I really suggest taking it to them they will treat you like family and get the job done right. Thanks guys for everything. You guys rock!!!!
Kenny

HOOTER SLED-
10-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Good to finally see it out there Kenny. Sucks when you go all season without it. Good job B&D. :D

wantacat
10-19-2005, 11:10 AM
What was wrong with your boat? Lesson learned....always go to B&D!

Havasu47
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Thanks to Brian, Nicole, and Dane for fixing my boat. Took my boat to 4 other shops with no luck finding the problem and only high bills from all of them. Then I took it to Brian and the problem was fixed and the boat ran beautiful. Anyone needing boat work I really suggest taking it to them they will treat you like family and get the job done right. Thanks guys for everything. You guys rock!!!!
Kenny
Thanks Kenny. Glad everything worked out!

Liquid Courage
10-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Brian, you're a STUD!!! When you doing that free first service on the Gun???

Havasu47
10-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Brian, you're a STUD!!! When you doing that free first service on the Gun???
:D :D

Redneck
10-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks Kenny. Glad everything worked out!
The boat runs great now just going to save up and have you finish doing the performance stuff. Cant wait to party with you guys in glamis next weekend remind me I owe you like a million beers.

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey FOCKER!!! You stole my Sig line!!! B&D Marine does more than just Drives. They're going to build the engines for our next boat!
Brian and Nicole are AWESOME!! Dane is one of the funniest fockers I know, young but funny! Nice to see a family owned business, who know the important things in life. Customers first, family second. :D
Kenny, It was great to see you guys out last week! See you at Wild Wash on Saturday!

Redneck
10-20-2005, 06:15 AM
Hey FOCKER!!! You stole my Sig line!!! B&D Marine does more than just Drives. They're going to build the engines for our next boat!
Brian and Nicole are AWESOME!! Dane is one of the funniest fockers I know, young but funny! Nice to see a family owned business, who know the important things in life. Customers first, family second. :D
Kenny, It was great to see you guys out last week! See you at Wild Wash on Saturday!
see you saturday and please quit wrecking my boat