PDA

View Full Version : Private messages

topless
10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
I thought they were suppose to be private. Must be my mistake because not 5 minutes after sending one, I get one from another memeber saying a moderator told them who I was sending one to. If ya ask me, thats bullshit. :devil:

76ANTHONY
10-19-2005, 03:51 PM
I thought they were suppose to be private. Must be my mistake because not 5 minutes after sending one, I get one from another memeber saying a moderator told them who I was sending one to. If ya ask me, thats bullshit. :devil:
not all those good ones you send me huh? :D :lightsabe

topless
not all those good ones you send me huh? :D :lightsabe
No not you hun.

Kilrtoy
And you thought this stuff was private......

76ANTHONY
10-19-2005, 03:52 PM
hey its just the internet :D

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2005, 03:53 PM
My goodness...who are you pissin off today?? :eek:

76ANTHONY
10-19-2005, 03:54 PM
No not you hun.
they're watchin you :D

topless
10-19-2005, 03:55 PM
My goodness...who are you pissin off today?? :eek:
I guess a moderator.

OG'sBeanSack
10-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I guess that means I wont be gettin my rub-down from you tonight sweetie?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

h2oski2fast
I learned that on RRL. Trolls!

Her454
I guess a moderator.
Like thats something new. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I guess a moderator.
Don't make me come over there and spank you. :supp:

topless
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't make me come over there and spank you. :supp:
Why not? I might need to be spanked.

rivercrazy
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
WOW! That is an invasion of privacy no matter what board its on..... :eek:

core attitude
10-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up............now out the moderator. :argue:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-19-2005, 04:02 PM
well you do know that if you put your life out on the internet it becomes public information :D

Her454
10-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up............now out the moderator. :argue:
Or better yet, dock their pay and no more special freebie ***boat Mags and T-Shirts.

Havasu47
10-19-2005, 04:05 PM
I'll moderate my own PM's from now on :mad:

Havasu Hangin'
10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Why not? I might need to be spanked.
Why yes. Come to think of it, you do need a good spanking.
:D
Or better yet, dock their pay and no more special freebie ***boat Mags and T-Shirts.
:idea:
You people are too paranoid...it's kinda funny. The mods do not have access to Private Messages*
:cool:
*As far as you know

topless
10-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Why yes. Come to think of it, you do need a good spanking.
:idea:
You people are too paranoid...it's kinda funny. The mods do not have access to Private Messages*
:cool:
*As far as you knowLove the disclaimer.

Havasu Hangin'
10-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Love the disclaimer.
I don't know what you are talking about?* :confused:
*A moderator denial in no way indicates a true or false statement

LUVNLIFE
10-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes PMs have been used as extortion on these boards. Personal experiance. Sad to say but some people don't know what PM stands for :confused:

Kim Hanson
10-19-2005, 05:14 PM
I am not on that place.......( . )( . ).........banned for life :D

Jordy
10-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Really??? Care to elaborate Dennis??? I've never had a problem there with that, and as much as you bitch about it, you still seem to spend a fair amount of time there. Hmm... :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-19-2005, 05:35 PM
I have suspected that was the case for a while now. Moderators and PMs, that is.

Man-de-lone
10-19-2005, 05:56 PM
You are just lucky your PM's even work....... :(

h2oski2fast
10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Really??? Care to elaborate Dennis??? I've never had a problem there with that, and as much as you bitch about it, you still seem to spend a fair amount of time there. Hmm... :idea:
Wow, the troll surfaces. You wanna air sh*t? Let's air it! You think you know about everything that goes on? Well, maybe you do....... In your own little fantasy world.

h2oski2fast
10-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Nevermind, I won't bring myself to stoop to your level.

Infomaniac
10-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Someone is B.S'ing you sweetheart.
Mods cannot see or have anything to do with PM's

Rexone
10-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Someone is B.S'ing you sweetheart.
Mods cannot see or have anything to do with PM's
You mean you can't see em :confused:

Infomaniac
10-19-2005, 06:23 PM
You mean you can't see em :confused:
lol come on man. I had em goin for a sec. :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-19-2005, 06:25 PM
You are just lucky your PM's even work....... :(
ouch!

HCS
10-19-2005, 06:29 PM
If you go into PM search and log in under "Rexone" pass word "8T6HJT".
It will take you to everyones PM's to view.

Man-de-lone
10-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\db _mysql.php on line 212
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

topless
10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
I am not on that place.......( . )( . ).........banned for life :DI seem to recall you saying you never complained about being banned from there.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-19-2005, 06:39 PM
He's not complaining, see the smiley? :D

Jordy
10-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Wow, the troll surfaces. You wanna air sh*t? Let's air it! You think you know about everything that goes on? Well, maybe you do....... In your own little fantasy world.
That's pretty funny, because even at my purported "troll" level, I have no access to the PM's. Keep making up stories to make you feel better D. It's all good. :notam:
It's funny Dennis, for all the shit you talk about how bad RRL is, you still spend quite a bit of time there, even after your hummingbird ass was over run by your crocodile mouth with the bullshit accusations, that you later found out were wrong, hence you deleting your posts... Hmmmm... :notam:

Rexone
10-19-2005, 09:16 PM
even after your hummingbird ass was over run by your crocodile mouth with the bullshit accusations,
I've not a clue what you're talking about but I did find that amusing :D

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Security at this place sucks. PMs can't be trusted. In fact, they're just Ms.
I think I'll start encoding my PMs in Kim Hanson code to keep the transmissions private.
.................................................. ........................................ ( . ) ( . ) version 6.1

Jordy
10-19-2005, 09:41 PM
I think I'll start encoding my PMs in Kim Hanson code to keep the transmissions private.
.................................................. ........................................ ( . ) ( . ) version 6.1
You need to jump to 6.2 which is the RD SUX version. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 09:45 PM
You need to jump to 6.2 which is the RD SUX version. :D :D :D
Does RD suck because of the RRL ban on my buddy Kim?
What ever happened there, anyway?
Has Kim been let back on?

Jordy
10-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Does RD suck because of the RRL ban on my buddy Kim?
What ever happened there, anyway?
Has Kim been let back on?
RD is a Canatard sympathiser and that's why he was "kicked off the board" according to some RD nutswingers who don't have all the facts. ;)
And no, Kim hasn't been let back in, and as recently as yesterday, he said if he was let back in he wouldn't go because it sucks. Maybe he and dennis can go start their own board that doesn't suck. :notam:

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Maybe he and dennis can go start their own board that doesn't suck. :notam:
Are parenthesis allowed in domain names? :idea:

h2oski2fast
10-19-2005, 10:08 PM
It's funny Dennis, for all the shit you talk about how bad RRL is, you still spend quite a bit of time there
It's nice to know you're keeping track of me, wish I could say the same for you.
Never said all of RRL is bad, but letting you have any sort of control was a HUGE mistake. Your the problem Jordy, and I'm not the only who feels that way. You and all your crap that "it's just the internet", well my friend eventually all your comments will come to bite you in the ass. Your right Jordy it is just the internet, to me, but it's a life to you. I feel sorry for you, you are such a bitter person that you have belittle people on these boards. Now that you are getting a taste of your own medicine, you can't take it.
The reason I pulled the posts was that I felt is was inappropriate for everyone to see. You may not have direct access, but you know someone who does. I have had a long talk with someone about this situation (just a hint, his name is still on the front page of RRL), and have decided that you're are just like a school yard bully. You need this drama in your life to make it complete. I don't!
Like I said before, I'm not gonna bring myself down to your level, I did once out of heated feelings, but wont let it happen again, you're not worth it. You go your way, I'll go mine.

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 10:24 PM
This was my point when HH and I had our run in a while back. I PM nothing of a personal nature but, I am sure some do.
Y'all need to remember, THIS IS THE INTERNET!!! Nothing is "private"!!!

Jordy
10-19-2005, 10:33 PM
It's nice to know you're keeping track of me, wish I could say the same for you.
Not hard to keep track of you when you post over on a board you hate on a regular basis, despite all the "trolls" that ran RD off the boards and banned him, according to your uneducated ass.
Never said all of RRL is bad, but letting you have any sort of control was a HUGE mistake.
I only have control in one spot, and it's a minor one, that you obviously don't hang out on.
Your the problem Jordy, and I'm not the only who feels that way.
Yeah, Kim Hanson feels wronged by RRL too. Congrats on that dynamic duo.
You and all your crap that "it's just the internet", well my friend eventually all your comments will come to bite you in the ass. Your right Jordy it is just the internet, to me, but it's a life to you. I feel sorry for you, you are such a bitter person that you have belittle people on these boards. Now that you are getting a taste of your own medicine, you can't take it.
How am I being belittled Dennis? I'm curious here? You jumped on the hairs of RD's nutsack, based upon something that you knew nothing about and ran your fuc king mouth to the point that you had to delete your posts because they made you look like an ass, much like what you're doing here?
The reason I pulled the posts was that I felt is was inappropriate for everyone to see.
See above comment. It's funny, you looked like such an ass that you did stay off the boards for a while until it blew over. Don't worry, we still remember the comment you made stupid. ;)
You may not have direct access, but you know someone who does. I have had a long talk with someone about this situation (just a hint, his name is still on the front page of RRL), and have decided that you're are just like a school yard bully. You need this drama in your life to make it complete. I don't!
Whatever Dennis, more bullshit from you. It's funny, we never had a problem until you tried to hook up with my ex and she wanted nothing to do with you, probably because of me, and then there was friction after you kept sending text messages when she was at my house. Whatever. I thought everything was cool at the ski race, after 4th of July, then problems? Seemingly only after her. Hmm...
Like I said before, I'm not gonna bring myself down to your level, I did once out of heated feelings, but wont let it happen again, you're not worth it. You go your way, I'll go mine.
Cool. Ditto. RRL sucks so much, why not stay off of it. You've done nothing but bad mouth it on here, and there. Yet you still post there. Whatever Dennis. Have it how you want it. It is the internet and I'm done (with her too, text away). :notam:

Rexone
10-19-2005, 10:34 PM
yo ladies and gents. The mods cannot see your PM content. We can see where everyone is on the forum in real time and who you're PM'ing, what thread everyone's viewing, searchs being done, ect.
No need to get panties all waded up pullin hairs n shit.

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Evening Mike!
You gotta love that ***boat DRAMA! :D

Rexone
10-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Evening Mike!
You gotta love that ***boat DRAMA! :D
evening Mark, yeah the beat goes on I see :)

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 10:57 PM
No need to get panties all waded up pullin hairs n shit.
This is where we disagree, Mike. :D

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 10:58 PM
This is where we disagree, Mike. :D
Who rattled your chain? :rollside:
I mean, Good morning Tom...

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Good morning, Mark. :)
Now that you mention it, I could use a good chain rattle. :idea:
If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people coming in here trying to calm people... and shit. :D

Rexone
10-19-2005, 11:04 PM
don't bother me you aholes I'm busy reading topless's PM's :mad:

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Good morning, Mark. :)
Now that you mention it, I could use a good chain rattle. :idea:
If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people coming in here trying to calm people... and shit. :D
Me too...and shit! :D

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 11:19 PM
don't bother me you aholes I'm busy reading topless's PM's :mad:
What great secrets are people sharing in PMs, anyway?
If someone sends the secret to great orgasms in a PM, I hope they share that shit. Don't keep the juicy stuff to yourself.... come on, step up and help us all out.
If I wanted to participate in the privacy discussion, I might mention that email isn't secure, either. Your ISP can read it, if they want to. Email can be secured with an encryption scheme but none of the popular email encryption schemes are particularly solid these days. There are tools that will crack them open with the click of a mouse.
I think the kernel of this problem isn't that we're worried about someone seeing out messages. It's that we don't want some prick who already has a boat that is 2 feet longer than ours and a wife with tits 2 cup sizes larger than ours to have yet one more thing over us.

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 11:23 PM
What great secrets are people sharing in PMs, anyway?
If someone sends the secret to great orgasms in a PM, I hope they share that shit. Don't keep the juicy stuff to yourself.... come on, step up and help us all out.
If I wanted to participate in the privacy discussion, I might mention that email isn't secure, either. Your ISP can read it, if they want to. Email can be secured with an encryption scheme but none of the popular email encryption schemes are particularly solid these days. There are tools that will crack them open with the click of a mouse.
I think the kernel of this problem isn't that we're worried about someone seeing out messages. It's that we don't want some prick who already has a boat that is 2 feet longer than ours and a wife with tits 2 cup sizes larger than ours to have yet one more thing over us.
Don't you have railcars to load in the morning? :)

Tom Brown
10-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Maybe. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/unsure.gif

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Maybe. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/unsure.gif
I am calling the POOL at 8AM (sask time) to see if you are there. I'd call on "Newfie" time but I can't figure the whole half hour thing out...
Goodnight!
OGS

topless
10-20-2005, 02:14 AM
I'm not saying that what was in my PM was disclosed, just who it was to which is so High school. As a matter of fact, it was done previously to someone else when she PM'ed the same person. This Mod felt the need to tell a certain person everyone who PM's him. After I got her message that I'm "talking" to him, I told her exactly what was written which was nothing that I wouldn't have posted publicly anyway but it was the fact that she knew within 5 minutes. :confused: :idea: She even called me so i asked her who told her, she said someone from the boards so I asked her if it was a moderator and she said yes. She also said thats how she knew he was talking to a certain someone else too........same moderator. :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
10-20-2005, 04:06 AM
.......same moderator. :confused:
It's me. I just enjoy reading everyone's PMs (not "PMS"- there's a difference).

topless
10-21-2005, 10:35 AM
yo ladies and gents. The mods cannot see your PM content. We can see where everyone is on the forum in real time and who you're PM'ing, what thread everyone's viewing, searchs being done, ect.
No need to get panties all waded up pullin hairs n shit.Thank you Mike, but why the hell is this certaim Mod telling other members who is getting PM's from who and vice versa? All this has done has caused problems for me and I'm pissed off. I even got another pm from this person insinuating I am having a relationship with another board member. I'm more pissed off about the lack of privacy today than I was when I started this thread.

topless
10-21-2005, 10:36 AM
It's me. I just enjoy reading everyone's PMs (not "PMS"- there's a difference).
Smart ass. :D

Rexone
10-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Thank you Mike, but why the hell is this certaim Mod telling other members who is getting PM's from who and vice versa? All this has done has caused problems for me and I'm pissed off. I even got another pm from this person insinuating I am having a relationship with another board member. I'm more pissed off about the lack of privacy today than I was when I started this thread.
Topless it's all a conspiricy to keep the drama level meter above 80% here on ***boat for forums rating week. I'm a little pissed too though frankly... Tom Brown and JBB have been emailing me insinuating I've been involved in a 3-way with Hoss and Lucky on multiple occasions. This simply isn't true either :mad:
I am somewhat curious though why they would care. :messedup:

Biglue
10-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Thank you Mike, but why the hell is this certaim Mod telling other members who is getting PM's from who and vice versa? All this has done has caused problems for me and I'm pissed off. I even got another pm from this person insinuating I am having a relationship with another board member. I'm more pissed off about the lack of privacy today than I was when I started this thread.
So do you still want to meet behind Target in my van still???? :D

topless
10-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Topless it's all a conspiricy to keep the drama level meter above 80% here on ***boat for forums rating week. I'm a little pissed too though frankly... Tom Brown and JBB have been emailing me insinuating I've been involved in a 3-way with Hoss and Lucky on multiple occasions. This simply isn't true either :mad:
I am somewhat curious though why they would care. :messedup:I'll PM you as to the details.

Jbb
10-21-2005, 11:06 AM
I am somewhat curious though why they would care. :messedup:
Insinuating.......Is such a strong word.....Brown just had a ...hunch.... :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-21-2005, 11:07 AM
I'll PM you as to the details.
That was a good PM.
:jawdrop:

Her454
10-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Imagine Topless pacing back and forth in her office in a complete frenzy not knowing who to Horsehead chop next.
BTW Ali, what exactly is a "certaim" Mod? Other than one that should be tarred and feathered. :)

Tom Brown
10-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Tom Brown and JBB have been emailing me insinuating I've been involved in a 3-way with Hoss and Lucky on multiple occasions.
I read in the Bench Racer's FAQ that you three like to take turns making each other airtight by plugging both holes.

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 11:40 AM
HUSSY, I THOUGHT WE HAD IT GOIN ON TOO. :boxingguy :D :D

lucky
10-21-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm not saying that what was in my PM was disclosed, just who it was to which is so High school. As a matter of fact, it was done previously to someone else when she PM'ed the same person. This Mod felt the need to tell a certain person everyone who PM's him. After I got her message that I'm "talking" to him, I told her exactly what was written which was nothing that I wouldn't have posted publicly anyway but it was the fact that she knew within 5 minutes. :confused: :idea: She even called me so i asked her who told her, she said someone from the boards so I asked her if it was a moderator and she said yes. She also said thats how she knew he was talking to a certain someone else too........same moderator. :confused:
c' on topless - h/b is family , you can disclose , or un clothes anything you want to us -- every one knows we're all a bunch of pricks looking for a good time :D so feel free to tell us your secret lesbian / threesum/animalizm/ jordyism/ traci'ism / brown'isms / modertoizmx - fantasy type reality crap ... :D
ps - this thead just got rated :) :D

lucky
10-21-2005, 11:57 AM
I'll PM you as to the details.
send him the dvd also :D

lucky
10-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I read in the Bench Racer's FAQ that you three like to take turns making each other airtight by plugging both holes.
if we can only get him to plug his nose

topless
10-21-2005, 11:58 AM
c' on topless - h/b is family , you can disclose , or un clothes anything you want to us -- every one knows we're all a bunch of pricks looking for a good time :D so feel free to tell us your secret lesbian / threesum/animalizm/ jordyism/ traci'ism / brown'isms / modertoizmx - fantasy type reality crap ... :D
ps - this thead just got rated :) :DThe moderator knows who he is and should be banned.

Rexone
10-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Tom that's disgusting. I'm going to puke my Arbys into a small unmarked box and send it to off you. :yuk:

lucky
10-21-2005, 12:00 PM
The moderator knows who he is and should be banned.
or at least photochopped with a rotweiller

Her454
10-21-2005, 12:04 PM
or at least photochopped with a rotweiller
ROTFLMAO.............lucky is on a roll today. :D

BajaMike
10-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Insinuating.......Is such a strong word.....Brown just had a ...hunch.... :D
Jbb...that Jessaca Alba clip is so hot!!!!
:D :D :D
Ok, let's get back to the drama.....
:lightsabe :lightsabe
Jordy sucks...... :D :D :D

topless
10-21-2005, 12:12 PM
or at least photochopped with a rotweillerA muzzeled one at that. :idea:

moneysucker
10-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Tom that's disgusting. I'm going to puke my Arbys into a small unmarked box and send it to off you. :yuk:
You know he gets all excited when those discrete non distinguishable packages arrive. Most are illeagal in several states.