PDA

View Full Version : parts

jets4me
10-19-2005, 06:21 PM
for a BBC i have tunnel ram complete with carbs gm performance close chamber heads rect port, crane stud girdles with the rocker arm bolts.small block push rods comp magnum pushrods 5/16 stock length part #7372-16 And i think dreamsicle may have some 1.8 harland sharp roller rockers have to check with him first but if anyone at jame is interrested i will bring them with me just let me know

ShutYaPieHole
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Can i get a picture of that tunnel ram..

jets4me
10-20-2005, 03:53 AM
i will try to get it on there tonight and i will way it to see how much it is going to cost to get it to you

sunkisst
10-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Mike thats not the one thats on your boat now is it? You know what I think of it...Let me know...I want first dibbs. May be too late. :(

jets4me
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM
no jack it is the one that come on my boat sorry it is and offenhauser chrome tunnel ram with to six hundreds on it i put the 468 back in my boat again hey jack get rich and fred lets go to lake james there is a lot of jets going come on

sunkisst
10-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Mike ,I will not be there.,Vacation calls fo a bunch of dineros.I wish...Oh Iwish...Call me candy ass,if you wish.
try
rich @Seibert
towing.com

fakethis
10-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Did Rich get his boat fixed ?

sunkisst
10-22-2005, 03:20 PM
I know he sold engine parts and got the money.I dont know if its fixed though.

rich seibert
10-23-2005, 08:25 AM
i am reconditioning the trailer right now,,,,,,,, new fenders, new coupler, new paint, it only took 4 people to lift the hull (completely bare )off the boat trailer, and set it on bunks i fabed on my open drag car trailer,,,,,,,,,,,, the
checkerboard floor is getting a new face lift...........when the carpet was removed found a bunch work needed to done.........floor and stringers are to be redone, then maybe a new exterior paint job.......will be ready for next spring, for sure, i want to run against fakethis, i owe his one,from a couple of years ago,
fred is looking at a big inch pumpgas shafforoff engine, if gets it i will never ride with him a again, he is place-diverter happy ........and outa control :eek:
he has no respect for what he is doing-or i am just a pussy, i have seen alot of boats crashes in my short life........ he is already overdrawn at the luck bank........we will see

fakethis
10-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Which boat would you like to run against ?
Sunkisst
Picklefork
or Paddle Boat:cool:
Just kidding Rich, glad to hear you are getting the boat back together.

miketsouth
10-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Which boat would you like to run against ?
you better watch out: Fakethis cheet when he races
Look at this recent picture
http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2005/02/07/hungary6.jpg

rich seibert
10-23-2005, 10:53 AM
fakethis
the paddle boat is the one i have a chance of beating, i only have 454 + .030 over
but i will try against anyone(with nearly the same hull weight and cubic inches)
i have already beat yonnies boat unless your pop let you put the bigger 496 motor in it.http://seibert-towing.com/images/007.jpg
i guess i will have to put my 482 in to be close to you all, but now i don`t have heads for it now, sunkist is on my list as well, he is 300 lbs lighter than i and very tough,

fakethis
10-23-2005, 05:03 PM
The sunkisst has only a 30over 454 in it .
Dont know how fast yet ask Mike T :rolleyes:

MANIC MECHANIC
10-23-2005, 05:52 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2005/02/07/hungary6.jpg
WTF?
What is this Mike?....Not only BEAT the pants off of the
competition, but SCARE the SH** out of them too?
That could backfire...If I saw THAT coming up behind ME... I would not be caught up with! :D
Tim

miketsouth
10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
The sunkisst has only a 30over 454 in it .
Dont know how fast yet ask Mike T :rolleyes:
Beat the Mouse, the Rat bastard. I would guess somewhere around 75mph. It was shivering so much that Fakethis was scared to keep his foot in it. Went sort of like this:
"mouse running pretty good today"
'yeah as good as usual'
"how fast do you think it was going"
'well, when you went by me i was doing about 68-70mph, and a MPH is about a foot and a half per second'
"how fast does that make my boat"
'lets see...bend over and get me that calculator'
"what should i push..oh, ok multiply the length of the boat by how long it took to get from bow to stern in seconds and divide byTHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ ....."