10-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Here is what 70k for a 2005 21' Daytona gets you, as a JET
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_1.jpg
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_2.jpg
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_3.jpg
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_4.jpg
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_5.jpg
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_6.jpg
Here are the details from Boat Trader Online...
2005 ELIMINATOR 21 DAYTONA, 21' 454 700HP OR CUSTOM MOTOR OF YOUR CHOICE OR AVAILBLE WITHOUT NO MOTOR AT ALL!!!!! MONSTER GAUGES GPS WITH RECALL,CUSTOM GELCOAT,TO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST, CUSTOM EXTREME TRAILER, CALL FOR LOWEST PRICE$$$$$$$ ORDER YOUR NEW ELIMINATOR FROM US AND SAVE$$$$$$
HBjet

YeLLowBoaT
10-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Very nice.... for 70k it better do a 100 and come with 2 coeds.

FuelInMyVeins82
10-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Very nice, I like the transom plates those are some shiny gauges, and it looks like it has a tilting steering wheel lol Little too flashy for me though

572Daytona
10-20-2005, 05:48 AM
Not even a flowcoated floor or a reinforced ride plate for that kind of $$$. And that ignition box looks like it's gonna get wet if you ever put that thing in the water. But other than that it looks like a nice boat, I would think it should be 100+ if it is setup correctly.

Jbb
10-20-2005, 06:20 AM
Not even a flowcoated floor or a reinforced ride plate for that kind of $$$. And that ignition box looks like it's gonna get wet if you ever put that thing in the water. But other than that it looks like a nice boat, I would think it should be 100+ if it is setup correctly.
Maxi would take issue with that thin ride plate. the MSD box and dist. are gonna get wet,...and for that money the steering could have been upgraded and the diverter lines could have been stainless instead of plastic....Its nice to see new color scemes on that design...the shape is classic ...and it looks nice...

dmontzsta
10-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Very nice, Eliminator sure keeps the nice boats cranking out.
But for $70k I can think of alot of other boats, I think they are going to have a problem selling those. People with $70k to spend would rather go BIG.
I would rather pickup a used 21' Schiada and build a SICK motor for it, probably do it for about half the price.

olbiezer
10-20-2005, 06:40 AM
nice boat but have to agree with the other guys here......70k????????? guesss i better stay away from the boat shows this year for fear of stickier shock......it could put a old man like me in the ground lol

sdba069
10-20-2005, 06:53 AM
Well, I personally like the rubber hose from the pump to the transom plate for the supply line. Wonder what the cost of an upgrade for that would be.

HammerDown
10-20-2005, 07:08 AM
70K and no stabbin cabin!!!...f-that :D

olbiezer
10-20-2005, 07:10 AM
lmao :D have to admit that boat would be great for bird watching......nothing a red headed double-breasted matress thrasher likes better then a prety boat!!!!!! :hammerhea

MAXIMUS
10-20-2005, 07:17 AM
That is a beautiful shiney boat! I hate to say this but I would spend my money more wisely than that! Of course when you look at the money spent for other boats I guess its just another equation to the new boat madness... And no that boat will not run a buck the way it sits... I kinda dig those guages...

LAFD
10-20-2005, 07:47 AM
thats a sweet boat but damn 70k. 35k maybe ;) . but someone will buy it.

Cs19
10-20-2005, 07:47 AM
I guarantee it that the boat wont run 100.
I also guarantee that the set up is a disaster along with a few dozen other problems. Its gotta be a heartbreaker when you go out and buy a boat like that only to find out the intake is in wrong, the set up is a disaster and youll have to drop a ton more money into it to make it even half ass correct.
Go buy a used one and have it all gone through, you'll be better off. Or get a new one as a bare hull and have someone other than Elim do the jet/engine installation.

cyclone
10-20-2005, 07:53 AM
I'd be curious to see what the keel looks like and where the intake was set in.

Cs19
10-20-2005, 07:58 AM
I saw a brand new elim the other day, it was a mess. They dont know how to build a jetboat anymore.Im sure its just a stock 21 bottom on there.

Brian Ray
10-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Well, I personally like the rubber hose from the pump to the transom plate for the supply line. Wonder what the cost of an upgrade for that would be.
Noticed that too...you think for $70K they could use a S.S. braided line instead of a rubber hose. It seems it has the $25K inflated price because it's an Eliminator..... :rollside:

olbiezer
10-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Noticed that too...you think for $70K they could use a S.S. braided line instead of a rubber hose. It seems it has the $25K inflated price because it's an Eliminator..... i always thought u had to pay for the eliminator and the daytona name.....they are sure prowd of there stuff.........

Dogballs
10-20-2005, 09:33 AM
I would pull the motor and fill the hull with dirt and make a planter out of it.

LGCDEVIL
10-20-2005, 09:59 AM
camo it

disco_charger
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
camo it
That's played. :cool:

BUSBY
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
You would think that they would have completed the boat BEFORE taking it to a show and trying to sell it ... is the engine/blower a mock up? or just not finished? the fuel lines and intercoller are not even hooked up :hammer2:
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/1289189/77397396_4.jpg

AZKC
10-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Paint resembles some other boat I've seen recently :notam: 70k maybe if I hit the Powerball tonight. It be fun to putt around till my real boat was finished :rollside:

olbiezer
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
:clover: :clover: ya know i had the same thought...myabe if i hit th powerball!!!! lol only a 1 in 144,000,000 chance.......... :clover: :clover: :D :D :D

AZKC
10-21-2005, 08:58 AM
If I'd a hit the Powerball, I'd be self insured :smile: I did hit the Powerball on one of my tickets, #29 pays 3 bucks :yuk:

superdave013
10-21-2005, 09:10 AM
so you guys that think that's to much money for a brand new blown boat. Just how much do you think they should cost?

riverbound
10-21-2005, 09:11 AM
so you guys that think that's to much money for a brand new blown boat. Just how much do you think they should cost?
Well My old jst boat is worth $8-10k so it should be priced right about there ;)

superdave013
10-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Very nice, Eliminator sure keeps the nice boats cranking out.
But for $70k I can think of alot of other boats, I think they are going to have a problem selling those. People with $70k to spend would rather go BIG.
I would rather pickup a used 21' Schiada and build a SICK motor for it, probably do it for about half the price.
Key point is a used Schiada. A new one would cost ya over 100K with a nice engine. And for the guys going big..... They will be putting a 1 infront of that 70K. I see lots of large boats that cost over 170K these days.
Heck, I had a sandrail over here a few days ago that the guy had over 80K invested and it was not even finished yet.
Point is, nice NEW toys cost big bucks. That's why I have a 1978 Schiada instead of a 2,005.

Sleek-Jet
10-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Key point is a used Schiada. A new one would cost ya over 100K with a nice engine. And for the guys going big..... They will be putting a 1 infront of that 70K. I see lots of large boats that cost over 170K these days.
Heck, I had a sandrail over here a few days ago that the guy had over 80K invested and it was not even finished yet.
Point is, nice NEW toys cost big bucks. That's why I have a 1978 Schiada instead of a 2,005.
Can you really call 80K in a sand rail an "investment"??? :idea: :D
Back to the boat.... I agree, 70K probably isn't that far off, maybe not for that boat, but a blown 21 tunnel done right.
What would a bare hull cost???? 30,000 on a trailer???
Another 20,000 or so in the powerplant... so now we are up to 50,000...
And then the cost to have someone finish rigging it... 70K sounds like it might be on the low side.... :sqeyes:

disco_charger
10-21-2005, 10:47 AM
There is some sticker shock here, no doubt. I think the point being made is that Eliminator might not be quite what they used to be. There's some question as to the amount of detail work they do. Another boat company showed up with a lake rod jet at the boat show some years ago. I got down to look at the intake and the sales guy was pissed. The point to me is that you have to set it in, why not do it right. If you have a 850hp motor, can you really, in good conscience, sell it with the hardware incorrect? That company was going to, and may have. Schiada is an expensive boat, because the rigging is top notch and corners aren't cut. I think that Eliminator may have slipped some.

Jbb
10-21-2005, 10:59 AM
I love the 21 Daytona....I didnt comment on the price being outlandish.....but for that money..lines should be stainless, not plastic ...the rigging should be done,and the setup done correctly...so the owner should not have to pull his hair out trying to make the setup perform up to everyones expectations....I like to see the new color designs on that platform too :cool:

superdave013
10-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Can you really call 80K in a sand rail an "investment"??? :idea: :D
only the part he spent with me. :cool:

revndave
10-21-2005, 04:19 PM
First 50K takes mine.My shit will blow that away.

TRG
10-21-2005, 04:27 PM
i'll give ya 30k!

revndave
10-21-2005, 04:47 PM
i'll give ya 30k!
no motor :D

TRG
10-21-2005, 04:53 PM
no motor :D
NO DEAL! PAL! :D

Cs19
10-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Just because its brand new and blown doesnt make it worth $70,000.
Yes new toys are expensive, ridiculous expensive, getting your moneys worth is the challenge.
I personally think....Yes, they can get away with asking 70k for that boat when you stop and consider what new boats are going for, and yes some poor bastard at the boat show will buy it at that price. But your not getting 70k worth of boat there.Its pretty sad.
Now if it was a custom lay up from CF or kevlar, The jet-drive and engine installation was done professionally by DCB or MPD for example, and the motor made atleast 1000 and you could actually use it with out being scared its gonna blow, plus a full stage 3 pump w/jet-away.etc. Yes I think it would be worth all of 70k.I believe you'd be hard pressed to build something (21 ft.) nice like that for 70k if you didn't do it yourself.
Toys are so ridiculous and expensive, but I'm miserable without them.

steelcomp
10-21-2005, 06:48 PM
All I see there is a pain in the ass. "Toys" are expensive because, like everything else, there are those who will pay, without even asking, who don't know the first thing about what they're buying, and are only interesten in making up for their little pee pee. I see 25K worht of boat, and the rest is BS, but that's just my opinion. There's no justifying the cost of any of these things, it's all a matter of weather or not an individual thinks it's worth it. I have to work too hard for my money, and would rather say "I built it" instead of "I bought it". :D

TRG
10-21-2005, 07:07 PM
All I see there is a pain in the ass. "Toys" are expensive because, like everything else, there are those who will pay, without even asking, who don't know the first thing about what they're buying, and are only interesten in making up for their little pee pee. I see 25K worht of boat, and the rest is BS, but that's just my opinion. There's no justifying the cost of any of these things, it's all a matter of weather or not an individual thinks it's worth it. I have to work too hard for my money, and would rather say "I built it" instead of "I bought it". :D
First of all steel you are wrong, there is at least 25k in the motor and pump, have you been pricing the cost to build a motor these days, (i mean pan to carb, not to mention a blower in this appl.) well ive gotta tell ya, i have, and it aint cheap, well not if your purchasing half azz decent components, then you have got to realize that the interior is damn near 3-4k (not like out little boats, just covering a bucket or two!) that right there is way more than 25K but then again,...thats just my opinion! :wink:
Todd "dont really know much" Griggs

steelcomp
10-21-2005, 07:50 PM
First of all steel you are wrong, there is at least 25k in the motor and pump, have you been pricing the cost to build a motor these days, (i mean pan to carb, not to mention a blower in this appl.) well ive gotta tell ya, i have, and it aint cheap, well not if your purchasing half azz decent components, then you have got to realize that the interior is damn near 3-4k (not like out little boats, just covering a bucket or two!) that right there is way more than 25K but then again,...thats just my opinion! :wink:
Todd "dont really know much" Griggs
First of all, Todd, I don't care...I have a real dick...I don't need to pay someone those rediculous prices for an extension. :sleeping:
You missed my point. What I'm saying is, that just because something's priced at a certain amount dosen't mean it's necessarily worth it. It's only worth it if someone has the money (or enough credit) and is willing to pay for it, or go into debt for it, which is usually the case in our credit driven, instant gratification society. Do you really think gas is worth $3 a gallon? Do you really think a drink at the bar is worth $5.00? Do you really think a pair of Levis is worth $35.00??? It's all the same...supply and demand. Like a $50K '67Corvette. Before all the dot.com instant millionairs drove the "toy" market out of the range of the common guy, you couldn't get 10K for one. It's a matter of perception. My perception is that the prices are way inflated over the values. I do, however, understand what you're saying, but since it's just an opinion, it can't be wrong. :D I just built a fairly nice motor that made pretty good power. Do you think I have in it what it would have cost me to buy??
Not even close.

TRG
10-21-2005, 08:07 PM
First of all "STEEL" I dont give ONE RATZ AZZ about the size of your pecker, you might want to leave the size of packages out of this anyway!
The "OMB's" could be in short order,...no pund intended! :D
Oh! and im fully aware of the whole suppl/demand deal ok there teach?
and one other thing, go grab yourself a :chi:"bowl":chi: while your at it!...But dont pass out whatever you do,.. not while the OMB's are out! :supp:
Your friend!
Tizzle :D

cyclone
10-21-2005, 08:08 PM
worth is only determined by what the market will bear or pay. my opinion is that the guys who at one time worked at eliminator and knew how to set these boats up are long gone and whoever rigged this one didn't know what was up.
Someone will buy this boat because its an Eliminator and its flashy. It likely needs 3-5k in bottom and pump work to make it an honest 110-115 mph chop eater. So if the buyer goes the extra mile at a local pump shop, they will have an $80,000 jet boat when all is said and done. ouch.

steelcomp
10-21-2005, 09:08 PM
First of all "STEEL" I dont give ONE RATZ AZZ about the size of your pecker, you might want to leave the size of packages out of this anyway!
The "OMB's" could be in short order,...no pund intended! :D
Oh! and im fully aware of the whole suppl/demand deal ok there teach?
and one other thing, go grab yourself a :chi:"bowl":chi: while your at it!...But dont pass out whatever you do,.. not while the OMB's are out! :supp:
Your friend!
Tizzle :D
Fo shizzle... :D
I wasn't talking about your "package", Tizzle, but it sounds like a fizzle after the way you reacted...sorry if I hit a nerve. :redface: I'll leave the dope for you, K?
OMB?? :confused: Don't get it.
And, by the way you're justifying prices, I wasn't sure you did understand supply and demand. It wasn't obvious. But...I'm wrong, and you're right, I guess.
Word.

Duane HTP
10-22-2005, 05:06 AM
Cyclone, you are so right. At this very time, we are redoing a new boat that came from Eliminator, ( 2005 model). It's probably the most beautiful Daytona 19' I've ever seen. The work was good, but the set up was atroucious! And yes, it did have the rubber hose on it. Your pricing is about right for the work, but we picked the MPH up a lot just by correcting some of the set up problems. (over 10 MPH).They are just a factory put together boat. It's together, they made 10 or 15K, out the door. We spend two weeks on straightening it up and make $900.00. HA!

MAXIMUS
10-22-2005, 05:48 AM
Gentlemen its the world we live in.... :( I would rather have 14- of the 5k jet boats that we all grew up with! Those things today are still the best bang for the buck!

1978 Rogers
10-22-2005, 07:06 AM
I would pull the motor and fill the hull with dirt and make a planter out of it.
Before you fill it with dirt and plant it. You'll want to fill the botton with 4-6" of pea gravel or course sand then a lay of non-woven filter fabric. Top that off with some good draining topsoil, perferibly Peat & Perlite mix. You don't want to kill all you plants because your planter doesn't drain properly. :D
Just my 2 cents being a landscaper.

superdave013
10-22-2005, 07:17 AM
Gentlemen its the world we live in.... :( I would rather have 14- of the 5k jet boats that we all grew up with! Those things today are still the best bang for the buck!
Then why do you have a blown 21' Daytona?? :confused:
I have to say that I'm shocked to hear about them having set up problems. You would think that they would have good notes on that after all these years.
I think they should ship them over to CS19 for set up and rigging. And I'm not kidding. If they don't know how to set up one of their jet tunnels right I know CS can.

MAXIMUS
10-22-2005, 07:42 AM
Then why do you have a blown 21' Daytona?? :confused:
I have to say that I'm shocked to hear about them having set up problems. You would think that they would have good notes on that after all these years.
I think they should ship them over to CS19 for set up and rigging. And I'm not kidding. If they don't know how to set up one of their jet tunnels right I know CS can.
Because I built it myself. It took me about 10yrs + to collect parts & save the dough. Another 5 or 6 years with the boat itself to achieve my results today. It is in my opinion a long way away from being a final piece. I have a ton of time & dollars invested & I am a long shot from 70k.
And yes CS is accurate when he says they are probably not set up correctly! I don't think they are interested in marketing jet boats these days when for about the same building costs they can sell a bigger boat for twice the price! Nothing against eliminator as they build a nice boat! Talk to Tom or Jack & they will tell you the same. Also its not just right or wrong, there is a lot of time spent by somebody in the know to set one up from scratch good enough for a "starting point". Production boat companies don't have the time or qualified help to do a custom jet installation once every 6 months...

Cs19
10-22-2005, 07:45 AM
I don't think they are interested in marketing jet boats these days when for about the same building costs they can sell a bigger boat for twice the price!
Production boat companies don't have the time or qualified help to do a custom jet installation once every 6 months...
EXACTLY. end of conversation.

Jeanyus
10-22-2005, 08:45 AM
I really like that boat, If I had more money than brains I'd buy it, and take it to MPD. If I owned Eliminator I would not sell boats that go 100 mph. Look at the way people drive boats, someone would get hurt,for sure. However I would try to set them up to be safe.
Here is your lesson in capitalism,If someone comes along and pays $70,000.00 for that boat, then that makes it a $70,000.00 boat.

MAXIMUS
10-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Here is your lesson in capitalism,If someone comes along and pays $70,000.00 for that boat, then that makes it a $70,000.00 boat.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :rolleyes:

steelcomp
10-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Quote: MaximusBecause I built it myself. It took me about 10yrs + to collect parts & save the dough. Another 5 or 6 years with the boat itself to achieve my results today. It is in my opinion a long way away from being a final piece. I have a ton of time & dollars invested & I am a long shot from 70k Right on, Max! :coffeycup :D

MAXIMUS
10-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Quote: Maximus Right on, Max! :coffeycup :D
Thank you steele... I'll be till thursday, try the veal! :)

lucky
10-25-2005, 07:21 AM
why does the transom remind me of my grandmother bending over ?? :eek:

ChetCapoli
10-25-2005, 12:12 PM
First of all, Todd, I don't care...I have a real dick...I don't need to pay someone those rediculous prices for an extension. :sleeping:
Not even close.
I just gotta laugh at you....steel.....chump. :D How about pompom's???? You pay extra for those and dont miss a beat!
CHET

ChetCapoli
10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Just because its brand new and blown doesnt make it worth $70,000.
I personally think....Yes, they can get away with asking 70k for that boat when you stop and consider what new boats are going for, and yes some poor bastard at the boat show will buy it at that price. But your not getting 70k worth of boat there.Its pretty sad.
Another guy who makes me laugh.. pretty sad????....it's a BRAND NEW BOAT mr. DNE do it yourselfer!! It's an ELIMINATOR to boot! When your in the holywood spotlight all the time like the crowd you hang with(or on your knees with)....would you expect anything else but top dollar??????????????????????? You should know better! the eliminator guys are reading this and laughing as you type. Besides, That boat is probably sold already so what do you know.
Hey nice plug in the ***boat magazine......to think you told me you built it yourself??? Let me guess you rent the valve covers in exchange for??? :confused: What about them snoot results? how they coming?? Least you can do is post em...i got ya the gig remember??? Come on son step up!
CHET

Taylorman
10-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Another guy who makes me laugh.. pretty sad????....it's a BRAND NEW BOAT mr. DNE do it yourselfer!! It's an ELIMINATOR to boot! When your in the holywood spotlight all the time like the crowd you hang with(or on your knees with)....would you expect anything else but top dollar??????????????????????? You should know better! the eliminator guys are reading this and laughing as you type. Besides, That boat is probably sold already so what do you know.
Hey nice plug in the ***boat magazine......to think you told me you built it yourself??? Let me guess you rent the valve covers in exchange for??? :confused: What about them snoot results? how they coming?? Least you can do is post em...i got ya the gig remember??? Come on son step up!
CHET
Been a while, how ya doin Mr. Chet?

steelcomp
10-25-2005, 07:47 PM
I just gotta laugh at you....steel.....chump. :D How about pompom's???? You pay extra for those and dont miss a beat!
CHET
I gotta laugh back at you Chit...for brains. :D What's the matter, business a little slow there in NY?? Must be pretty sad to have nothing better to do than get on the internet and put down folks who can get the job done, better than you could ever dream of, all the way out here on the west coast, you jealous fool! You oughta come out here and get some sunshine, it might do you some good! At least pull that stick outa your ass! :rollside: :cry: :cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:19 PM
I personally think that its a nice boat but for 70k :jawdrop: Thats way out of range!!!! They could have finished the setup "properly" and not used rubber!!!! What happens when that nice temp guage reads 240!!! :220v: :cry: I would have a problem with all of that. Rubber is nice but on a setback pump I would DEFINATELY use steel braided hose. If they go all out then do it right the first time! Screw it if I had the $$$ I would drive to duane's(hi-tech) place and build a faster boat with the proper setup cheaper! Plus I know it would be set up properly and customer service would be excellent;);)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:20 PM
CHET
Chet, your still around?? Bro, do you ever post anything that makes sense????

Cs19
10-26-2005, 07:03 AM
CHET
Ted,
your slippin man. Get it togethor.
See you in Phoenix?

TRG
10-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Ted,
See you in Phoenix?
...as the plot thickens!..... :idea:

Taylorman
10-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Ted,
See you in Phoenix?
Who's Ted? Would the real Chet please stand up?

Jet Hydro
10-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Ted,
See you in Phoenix?
:idea: Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmm :idea:

wright27
10-26-2005, 11:22 AM
You missed my point. What I'm saying is, that just because something's priced at a certain amount dosen't mean it's necessarily worth it. It's only worth it if someone has the money (or enough credit) and is willing to pay for it, or go into debt for it, which is usually the case in our credit driven, instant gratification society. Do you really think gas is worth $3 a gallon? Do you really think a drink at the bar is worth $5.00? Do you really think a pair of Levis is worth $35.00??? It's all the same...supply and demand. Like a $50K '67Corvette. Before all the dot.com instant millionairs drove the "toy" market out of the range of the common guy, you couldn't get 10K for one. It's a matter of perception. My perception is that the prices are way inflated over the values. I do, however, understand what you're saying, but since it's just an opinion, it can't be wrong. :D I just built a fairly nice motor that made pretty good power. Do you think I have in it what it would have cost me to buy??
Not even close.
I agree, the cost of everything is out of control. The world is in for a big surprise.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 03:57 PM
yo chet, I'll be in phx for the finals!!! I wanna see what your boat runs since you know it all.......

Cs19
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I am told Ted used to hit Phoenix once in a while, just wondering if hes gonna show up this time.
Come by the pits and say hello if you end up going Ted.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
I am told Ted used to hit Phoenix once in a while, just wondering if hes gonna show up this time.
Come by the pits and say hello if you end up going Ted.
awwww cs now Im jealous! You invite your buddy chet and not me :eek: :eek: :2purples:

TRG
11-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Well there you have it folks!...dont know how valid the story is, but i will tell you something, ted/chet whoever the fark you are, you are a certified HATER!
jealousy is not a good color on you my friend, you might want to get something a little more warm on cuz winter in NY can be a real bitch! :crossx:
Oh!...and one other thing, pheonix is as close are you are welcome, we dont want you here dirtying up our water anyway!!
From sunny southern california (warm too, i might add!) have a helluva winter ol' chet! :)

Cas
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
I paid 20K less for my first house! :D