PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!! Dog needs home!!!!

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Hi all! I am looking for a home for a 6 year old female german shepherd dog. She is at the Corona Animal Shelter kennel #33 (i believe) currently and we need to get her out by Oct 24th!! She was my husband's yard/shop dog. She just hangs out and plays. She is friendly and listens well. She got out thru a hole in the fence over the weekend due to the thunderstorm and was taken to the shelter. My husbands manager said he was going to get her back but now says no. :yuk: :cry: We need to find a place for her. We have a female German Shephard and can't have a 2nd dog. Please help!!! Anybody interested please let me know!!
Thanks!
Mrs.HLB

Her454
10-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi all! I am looking for a home for a 6 year old female german shepherd dog. She is at the Corona Animal Shelter kennel #33 (i believe) currently and we need to get her out by Oct 24th!! She was my husband's yard/shop dog. She just hangs out and plays. She is friendly and listens well. She got out thru a hole in the fence over the weekend due to the thunderstorm and was taken to the shelter. My husbands manager said he was going to get her back but now says no. :yuk: :cry: We need to find a place for her. We have a female German Shephard and can't have a 2nd dog. Please help!!! Anybody interested please let me know!!
Thanks!
Mrs.HLB
How does she get along with other dogs and kids? I have lots of property and would welcome another shepherd...................

superdave013
10-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks!
Mrs.HLB
the best thing I ever did was get another shephard for the one I already had. I'm sure your dog would love to have a buddy!

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 08:47 AM
I just spoke with my husband and she does fine with other dogs and people that come on the property. He really thinks she is a great dog.
Pm me if interested. She is at the shelter currently.
Thanks,
MRS. HLB

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 08:54 AM
the best thing I ever did was get another shephard for the one I already had. I'm sure your dog would love to have a buddy!
Well we will see what happens. She is not going to be put down for sure!

topless
10-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Out of curiosity, if she is your husbands dog, why doesn't he get her out?

Her454
10-20-2005, 09:46 AM
I took it as the "shop dog at her husbands work" but maybe not. At any rate, I'd love to see the dog, have any pics?

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 09:46 AM
She is the shop/yard dog at his work. Not our dog. But he plays, feeds her etc since the manager doesn't want to do it.

Tequila-John
10-20-2005, 09:49 AM
She is the shop/yard dog at his work. Not our dog. But he plays, feeds her etc since the manager doesn't want to do it.
And the manger is part owner too where he can make these types of choices?

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I took it as the "shop dog at her husbands work" but maybe not. At any rate, I'd love to see the dog, have any pics?
You are right, she is the shop dog. I don't have any pics. But I will see what I can do. I will send my hubby over there to take pics and post. I get off too late to get there in time. I will keep you posted.
Thanks,
Mrs.HLB

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 09:52 AM
And the manger is part owner too where he can make these types of choices?
He doesn't want to deal with it. :( He is an a**. So we don't want to see her euthanized after her time is up. Just trying to find her a good home.

Tequila-John
10-20-2005, 09:55 AM
He doesn't want to deal with it. :( He is an a**. So we don't want to see her euthanized after her time is up. Just trying to find her a good home.
I understand. I would just think your husband being the owner would say "GO GET MY DOG"

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 09:56 AM
it saddens me that first... people that dont really want animals get them.. second that they just give the animal to the pound so they dont have to deal with it when it dosnt suite them anymore..
Spinless people..
I have stood in puddles that are deeper than this guy

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 09:57 AM
I understand. I would just think your husband being the owner would say "GO GET MY DOG"
Im agreeing with you

topless
10-20-2005, 09:59 AM
She is the shop/yard dog at his work. Not our dog. But he plays, feeds her etc since the manager doesn't want to do it. Oh I see. Poor doggie. Isn't there a webite that you can see her on? I'll go look for it.

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:01 AM
She is not our dog. She was the shop dog. We are just trying to find a home for her. The "owner" (his boss) doesn't want to deal with the dog.

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:05 AM
it saddens me that first... people that dont really want animals get them.. second that they just give the animal to the pound so they dont have to deal with it when it dosnt suite them anymore..
Spinless people..
It saddens me also. The dog got out and was picked up by the pound. My husband asked the manager when he was going to pick her up on Monday. He said he was going to get her on Tues. My husband asked him when he was going again and he will not tell my husband he doesn't want to get her back. Yes talk about spineless. So we are looking for a home for her.

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Oh I see. Poor doggie. Isn't there a webite that you can see her on? I'll go look for it.
It is sad. She is at the Corona Animal shelter. I looked on the website but they didn't list her. Kennel #33. Maybe they are waiting to post a pic and info when she is adoptable (sp)? My husband will go down there and take a pic so I can post it.
Thanks and I will let you know what happens.

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
It saddens me also. The dog got out and was picked up by the pound. My husband asked the manager when he was going to pick her up on Monday. He said he was going to get her on Tues. My husband asked him when he was going again and he will not tell my husband he doesn't want to get her back. Yes talk about spineless. So we are looking for a home for her.
My dog is an escape artist when thunder or fireworks come around..
I have two dogs, fish, lizards and a crab..
I wish I could help.. I will ask around.. but.. Maybe you could attack his manhood a little and say something like..
If you were a stand up guy.. you would get the dog out and then put a sign up at the shop "dog needs home"
Maybe something a little nicer.. He's not even dealing with the dog anyway.. its your husband.. so.. how is this any trouble for him?

topless
10-20-2005, 10:15 AM
I think this is her. She is the only adult female german shephard
german shepard (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5234907&adTarget=&SessionID=43568bcc718f9513-app1&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=)

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
ahhhhh what a cutie, dam i have a female dog, if i didnt, i would now, shes cute :D

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
My dog is an escape artist when thunder or fireworks come around..
I have two dogs, fish, lizards and a crab..
I wish I could help.. I will ask around.. but.. Maybe you could attack his manhood a little and say something like..
If you were a stand up guy.. you would get the dog out and then put a sign up at the shop "dog needs home"
Maybe something a little nicer.. He's not even dealing with the dog anyway.. its your husband.. so.. how is this any trouble for him?
The manager will not talk with my husband about it. We are afraid if the dog goes back there till they find him a home the dog will get out and get hit. Train tracks are across the street. The dog will be coming home to us if we can't find her a home. The manager is just willing to leave her there. I can't believe this guy.
Wish us luck.

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
The manager will not talk with my husband about it. We are afraid if the dog goes back there till they find him a home the dog will get out and get hit. Train tracks are across the street. The dog will be coming home to us if we can't find her a home. The manager is just willing to leave her there. I can't believe this guy.
Wish us luck.
good luck with your new dog :wink:

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:24 AM
good luck with your new dog :wink:
Thanks :mix: I am thinking that is what is going to happen.
Mrs.HLB

Windy
10-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Spinless people..
I totally agree with you...I dont know why people will pay big money to buy a dog from a breeder when there are so many homeless dogs that need good homes in the pound..heartbreaking.
I hope you find a good home for the poor doggie. :frown:

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 10:28 AM
good luck, no the best of luck, she looks scared

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
I totally agree with you...I dont know why people will pay big money to buy a dog from a breeder when there are so many homeless dogs that need good homes in the pound..heartbreaking.
I hope you find a good home for the poor doggie. :frown:
hey Girl.. good to see you at the photo shoot...
come skydiving with us this weekend :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
I have been looking for the past several months on www.1-800-save-a-pet.com for a new doggie to adopt. Unfortunately, a german shephard is bigger than what we would want. But from the website, it seems there are alot of organizations that save the dogs from pounds and put them in foster care until they can be adopted. You might to check into that website to see if they can help.
She is really cute. Good luck. ;)

superdave013
10-20-2005, 10:32 AM
me too, puddles of dog piss and I still have the dog!
all I can say is I think it's pretty cool of Mrs.HLB1 to get involved in a problem that's not even hers. I wish I could take her but I already have 2.

superdave013
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
man I just looked at the pics. should not have done that. sad sad, wish I could save 'em all. Between the wife and I we are real softies for strays. That's how we got both of the dogs we have now.

Windy
10-20-2005, 10:37 AM
hey Girl.. good to see you at the photo shoot...
come skydiving with us this weekend :)
That is something I want to do for sure...but I will be in San Diego this weekend.

Her454
10-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Is the dog Topless found really her? I dont even want to look if it isn't. I cant handle going on those sites. Really tore me up after the Hurricane and all the homeless sick pets.
If its her then I'll take a peek, otherwise I'll wait for the pic. :(

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:39 AM
I think this is her. She is the only adult female german shephard
german shepard (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5234907&adTarget=&SessionID=43568bcc718f9513-app1&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=)
No not the one. She is in Kennel #33. Not on the website yet. I just called.
Mrs.HLB

jackpunx
10-20-2005, 10:39 AM
That is something I want to do for sure...but I will be in San Diego this weekend.
Ok.. 2 weeks then.. . :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Ok.. 2 weeks then.. . :)
you are a jump pusher. :D

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 10:40 AM
good going topless, now im sad over two dogs, you suck :yuk:

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:43 AM
me too, puddles of dog piss and I still have the dog!
all I can say is I think it's pretty cool of Mrs.HLB1 to get involved in a problem that's not even hers. I wish I could take her but I already have 2.
Thanks, I am sad for her. I can't stand to look at the animals in the pounds. It is heartbreaking. We are trying our best to find her a home. Otherwise she is coming with us. :wink:
Thanks for your concern,
Mrs.HLB

Her454
10-20-2005, 10:44 AM
So how far is Corona from Nor Cal? (Sac) I just may be in for a road trip with scooby snacks. ;)

Mrs.HLB1
Your sad. Me too. They are all so cute and the previous owners don't care!!

topless
No not the one. She is in Kennel #33. Not on the website yet. I just called.
Mrs.HLB
Sorry. That dog does look scared.

Her454
10-20-2005, 10:45 AM
..........exactly why I didnt look. :(

topless
10-20-2005, 10:45 AM
So how far is Corona from Nor Cal? (Sac) I just may be in for a road trip with scooby snacks. ;)It's right next to Norco. I'll meet ya there. :D

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:46 AM
So how far is Corona from Nor Cal? (Sac) I just may be in for a road trip with scooby snacks. ;)
Far.. But if you are interested I am willing to meet half way.
Mrs.HLB

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Sorry. That dog does look scared.
She does look scared. :( I called my husband to verify on the kennel # and he said its #33. I thought it was that one also. I described her to him and he said no it is not her.
Mrs.HLB

Her454
10-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Far.. But if you are interested I am willing to meet half way.
Mrs.HLB
At the cost of fuel, I would appreciate that. Unless some caring, awsome, dog loving, road trip needing Hot Boat member would like to help me out with transport to Nor Cal........................ :D

topless
10-20-2005, 10:50 AM
At the cost of fuel, I would appreciate that. Unless some caring, awsome, dog loving, road trip needing Hot Boat member would like to help me out with transport to Nor Cal........................ :DLike me??????? :wink:

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
At the cost of fuel, I would appreciate that. Unless some caring, awsome, dog loving, road trip needing Hot Boat member would like to help me out with transport to Nor Cal........................ :D
WOOOHOOOOO, DOGGY RAOD TRIP, IM IN :D

Mrs.HLB1
10-20-2005, 10:55 AM
If you are interested I will meet you half way. I don't know where that will be but you can let me know. I could get her from the pound, I think the cost is at $90 or so. $12 a day for boarding or something like that. So let me know if a go.
Thanks,
Mrs.HLB

Her454
10-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Like me??????? :wink:
Yup. Hope you still dont have that gas guzzling Dually. :D
I'll take you out to a few bars here on the mountain........and most of the men still have their teeth LOL.

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 10:56 AM
I'll take you out to a few bars here on the mountain........and most of the men still have their teeth LOL.
HEY WHATS WRONG WITH A FEW TEETH MISSIN????

topless
10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
I'll take you out to a few bars here on the mountain........and most of the men still have their teeth LOL.Dually is gone and I have a more ecinomical car now. So they have teeth up there huh?

76ANTHONY
10-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Dually is gone and I have a more ecinomical car now. So they have teeth up there huh?
i want my dam horsey back riding trip

Windy
10-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Like me??????? :wink:
I'll go with you...Traci still owes me a drink from like a 100 years ago.
:D

topless
10-20-2005, 11:35 AM
:DYES!!!! Come with me. I paid her the drink I owed her when she was at the airport.
:wink:

Her454
10-20-2005, 11:40 AM
:D
I think last year we just decided on a keg. ;)

Windy
10-20-2005, 11:44 AM
YES!!!! Come with me. I paid her the drink I owed her when she was at the airport.
:wink:
So when we leaven. ;)

Windy
10-20-2005, 11:46 AM
LMAO...Your funny.
I think Im gonna check out my local pound for a little buddy for my dog now.

Mrs.HLB1
10-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Just an update...she has found a home. :)
Thanks
Mrs.HLB

Her454
10-21-2005, 08:47 AM
Thanks
Mrs.HLB
:( I was waiting for pics? :cry:

Mrs.HLB1
10-21-2005, 09:01 AM
:( I was waiting for pics? :cry:
I am sorry. They picked her up yesterday. Thank you for your interest.
Mrs.HLB

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 09:12 AM
I am sorry. They picked her up yesterday. Thank you for your interest.
Mrs.HLB
SWEEEEEEEEEEET
OK TOPLESS YOUR OFF THE HOOK NOW :D

topless
10-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks
Mrs.HLB
Oh great! You ruined my road trip.

missboatnam1
10-21-2005, 10:41 AM
mrs bordmnj HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO we have tc still!lol

Mrs.HLB1
10-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Sorry, that is what I was thinking when I replied to Her454. There is always the sad doggie you posted about. My husband mentioned her to me last night when he saw her. So ya never know. :)
Mrs.HLB

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 11:32 AM
HAHAHA, I GOT A ROAD TRIP FOR YOU :D :D :D