PDA

View Full Version : Wow, No Comments On Nip/tuck!!!!

Not So Fast
10-20-2005, 05:48 PM
I thought there would be a string of posts about last nites episode by now. :confused: I never saw that coming, the writers sure put some interesting twists in this show. Too bad, the lady cop is pretty smokin ;) NSF "GO BOLTZ"

Kilrtoy
10-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I thought there would be a string of posts about last nites episode by now. :confused: I never saw that coming, the writers sure put some interesting twists in this show. Too bad, the lady cop is pretty smokin ;) NSF "GO BOLTZ"
Its getting a little stupid now, It was good, but I think its going in th ewrong direction, EVERYTHING now is about the slasher

Not So Fast
10-20-2005, 05:54 PM
CARVER,CARVER Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D NSF

Kilrtoy
10-20-2005, 06:00 PM
CARVER,CARVER Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D NSF
That is how much I think its going the wrong way, the damn slasher has me loosing interest.....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-20-2005, 06:00 PM
I missed last nights.......... when is the rerun night and what time?????

Kilrtoy
10-20-2005, 06:02 PM
I missed last nights.......... when is the rerun night and what time?????
sunday

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-20-2005, 06:04 PM
sunday
Thanks Miguel
Is it on the same time as usual???

Kilrtoy
10-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks Miguel
Is it on the same time as usual???
I believe so....

cxr133
10-20-2005, 06:31 PM
DO a search on Nip/Tuck... i said a few weeks ago that i thought the cop thought christian was the slasher and was only getting close to him to get evidence..
PLUS.... i told my wife when they said the slasher victim was in his office it was the cop lady
I love that show

Not So Fast
10-21-2005, 12:47 PM
That is how much I think its going the wrong way, the damn slasher has me loosing interest.....
AWW, Go wax your wackers or write a ticket! CARVER, CARVER, it's the CARVER for goodness sakes, no wonder you are losing interest. :D :D :D :D :D :D NSF "GO BOLTZ"

jackpunx
10-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Tevo

Kilrtoy
10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
AWW, Go wax your wackers or write a ticket! CARVER, CARVER, it's the CARVER for goodness sakes, no wonder you are losing interest. :D :D :D :D :D :D NSF "GO BOLTZ"
The carver was cool, But now that the NIP/TUCk show has become the SLASHER SHOW, Im losing intertest

pixilatedpussy
10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
I thought it was good! :rollside:

DeltaSigBoater
10-21-2005, 04:05 PM
I think that Dr. Quentin Costa could be the “CARVER”. In last week’s episode about the girl who faked her CARVER attack got killed, the only people who knew she faked it were Christain, the girl’s lawyer, and Quentin.

AltarGirl
10-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I still love this show. I miss the episodes that dealt w/really weird surgeries & situations, but it's still good. I watch it every week without fail

fourspeednup
10-21-2005, 07:50 PM
I hadn't watched in a while but TIVO'd Tues night's deal. Just watched it and damn has that show taken a turn for the worse.
BTW--sounds like that biatch had it coming
Guess its back to old zombie movies on sci fi for me :rolleyes: :p

Not So Fast
10-22-2005, 09:12 AM
The carver was cool, But now that the NIP/TUCk show has become the SLASHER SHOW, Im losing intertest
You win, I give up, I'll never watch it again!! :D :D NSF "GO BOLTZ"

a catered life
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Its getting a little stupid now, It was good, but I think its going in th ewrong direction, EVERYTHING now is about the slasher
i totally agree with you last season was great but this year the slasher this the slasher that and wtf was with the reason for bringing his mother whom he never knew stupid writers.shiat did i just agree with kiltoy :boxingguy