PDA

View Full Version : Carson City Question

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Heading through Carson City tomorrow nite and am looking for a nice place to eat. Im looking for a nice Steak and Seafood place without a stuffy atmosphere....any suggestions? OR just a FUN place to eat...............

lucky
10-21-2005, 02:36 PM
The kitkat ranch is a fine seafood establishment ! local favorites include
tuna'ala king - a suculent piece of fish warmed to perfection, topped with a hint of fuzz its served in a thog and is reasonabley priced
another favorite is the bunny ranch --- specilizied in aged meat - but the two for one deals are well worth the price -

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:43 PM
thanks Lucky, its for a birthday dinner and I want it to be fun. :rollside:

totenhosen
10-21-2005, 02:52 PM
tuna'ala king - a suculent piece of fish warmed to perfection, topped with a hint of fuzz its served in a thog and is reasonabley priced
another favorite is the bunny ranch --- specilizied in aged meat - but the two for one deals are well worth the price -
ROFLMAO

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:54 PM
ROFLMAO
Yea hes just a barrel of laughs. :hammerhea

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Ummm, I had lunch at the A&W there. It was nice.
LOL--sorry I can't help more.

BarryMac
10-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Wow T, I lived there for 2 years and I honestly don't think there are any restraunts worth bragging about, what time are you leaving, I can make a couple of calls for you....

Her454
10-22-2005, 06:55 AM
Wow T, I lived there for 2 years and I honestly don't think there are any restraunts worth bragging about, what time are you leaving, I can make a couple of calls for you....
Thanks! Im leaving at about 4 today. Appreciate it...........

Jordy
10-22-2005, 07:04 AM
But my birthday isn't until May... :idea: :( ;) :D
git' a rope. :)

BarryMac
10-22-2005, 07:17 AM
I'll shoot ya a PM...

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:27 AM
But my birthday isn't until May... :idea: :( ;) :D
git' a rope. :)
ROTLFMAO.......................................... .......... I never ever forget my Cinco De Mayo Sweetheart.

sam pioske
10-22-2005, 07:28 AM
The place is [Irmas] Resturant, not many people know about it. Although it is on hwy 395 in town, last time i was there she still did have anything but a 1950's black and white sign that says BAR! some of the best service and food i have had around the world. the wait persons have about *40* items they tell you about that are not on the menu! the dessert are so fine if you have any room left. Sam
P.S. Going to sand mountian??

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Damn! You're making me hungry. I think I'll go home for lunch. :)

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Mo & Sluggo's Bar & Grill, Carson City
Restaurant popularity: #1 in Carson City
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Mexican
Content available: 2 guidebooks, 1 web comment
The name sounds like it's right up your alley.
Here are more ideas... (http://www.sourceguides.com/restaurants/Nevada/CarsonCity/CarsonCity.html)

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:38 AM
The place is [Irmas] Resturant, not many people know about it. Although it is on hwy 395 in town, last time i was there she still did have anything but a 1950's black and white sign that says BAR! some of the best service and food i have had around the world. the wait persons have about *40* items they tell you about that are not on the menu! the dessert are so fine if you have any room left. Sam
P.S. Going to sand mountian??
Thanks Sam, I'll check it out. Yep, all loaded up for Sand Mountain, going to test out the new quad and go play with the buggies. FlyinBowTie, his family and a bunch of us from Mullet Mountain will be there all weekend........... :D

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Mo & Sluggo's Bar & Grill, Carson City
Restaurant popularity: #1 in Carson City
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Mexican
Content available: 2 guidebooks, 1 web comment
The name sounds like it's right up your alley.
Here are more ideas... (http://www.sourceguides.com/restaurants/Nevada/CarsonCity/CarsonCity.html)
LMAO, thanks, I think. Maybe have to stop here on the way back through.............

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM
With a name like Mo & Sluggo's.... It's gotta be good.. :D
Have a great trip.

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:50 AM
With a name like Mo & Sluggo's.... It's gotta be good.. :D
Have a great trip.
Thanks -

Jordy
10-22-2005, 08:04 AM
I never ever forget my Cinco De Mayo Sweetheart.
Is he bigger than me??? :notam: :D
jordy <----- seis de mayo aka jordy the tanko de mayo. ;)

Her454
10-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Nope, you can take him. :)

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Traci, where did you end up eating dinner?

Her454
10-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Traci, where did you end up eating dinner?
LOL, stopped at Bodines on the way back through on Sunday....... restaurant wasn't open so we drank at the bar until it opened and WOW, was it worth it!
Best steak I've had in quite a while and the service was outstanding - :D Fun little place with a rustic atmosphere and very friendly with fantastic food!

spectratoad
10-28-2005, 01:38 PM
Misty and I had a late night at Bodines once. Not sure about the restaurant though. Reds 395 grill in the middle of town is pretty good. Between Reno & Carson (washoe city) is Cattlemans.
How come you gotta be coming into town when Misty and I are headed to Vegas tonight???? We are going to Jimmy Buffet Saturday night. And if we weren't headed to Vegas and then to Mexico we would definitely hook up at Sand Mountain.