PDA

View Full Version : looking for mike pierce

slotracer
10-21-2005, 06:27 PM
mike i bought a wing from you about a year or so ago and i have some set up question's on it. thanks
pat(slotracer) :supp:

MR.T
10-21-2005, 06:56 PM
SLOTRACER, Are talking about a guy from Woodland?

FlatRat
10-22-2005, 02:02 AM
:hammerhea Mouzer :2purples:

slotracer
10-22-2005, 05:06 AM
the guy was from corona.
pat(slotracer) :boxed:

dossangers
10-22-2005, 07:38 AM
I dont think hes the one for advice on SETUP find a drag boat guy to help you!

slotracer
10-22-2005, 06:05 PM
i need some pictures of when it was set up. it looks to be missing some parts :cry: there is no mounts or adjustment rods. it was supposed to be complete when i bought it. i just never opened it until last night.
pat(slotracer) :squiggle:

mouzer
10-22-2005, 07:53 PM
is that the black wing w/purple ends and old style ends, if so i got that from BillyB. everything was just rechromed,i never had it together, thats the way it came in parts .it should of had 2- main rods,2-short adj rods,and 2-rods toward the block and 1 short cross bar,and 2-sets of ends old shool and new purple anadized new style, or was it another wing! all together,i dont recall. if thats the one i gave $500 for it and sold it to ya for like $300

mouzer
10-22-2005, 09:18 PM
is that the black wing w/purple ends and old style ends, if so i got that from BillyB. everything was just rechromed,i never had it together, thats the way it came in parts .it should of had 2- main rods,2-short adj rods,and 2-rods toward the block and 1 short cross bar,and 2-sets of ends old shool and new purple anadized new style, or was it another wing! all together,i dont recall. if thats the one i gave $500 for it and sold it to ya for like $300if it was;nt that ont the only uther wings i had i got from flatrat in montana it was complete minus riiail kit moints, and the other i got from HUD,((short old school style i need a discription and how nuch ya paid,can ya post a pic of aall the paars. soorry my meds ar kikin in cant see the sceeenn,,,,...........goooddnniiiiite

slotracer
10-23-2005, 05:32 AM
hey mouser thats the one. how do you mount it in the boat? did you ever see it set-up? are there supposed to be some connector rods that go in the bottom of the support rods to some kind of stringer mounts or block mounts?
pat(slotracer) :hammerhea

mouzer
10-23-2005, 09:06 AM
I never saw it together, Billy brought it over dissasembled, the last wing i got that i put on that hondo i sold to COLESANGER i had to have brackets made to slide the bars down on top of the rail kit! there also should have been 2 adj, bars that have ends on them turn buckle style if i remember right! cant really recall what exactly it looked like i only had it a couple of weeks then i sold it! i just rember it was black /purple ends/ new chrome on the bars. and its been a year or so! can ya post some pics of it all spread out and we can wing ya (haha) through it!

slotracer
10-23-2005, 04:09 PM
i will post some pictures tomorrow. have the rods but no turn buckles.
pat(slotracer) :rollside:

mouzer
10-23-2005, 05:48 PM
I remember, no turn buckles, it had the two rods w/screw ends that look like they would be on a cav plate!they unscrew to adjust! i think!i will wait for the pics!

slotracer
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/393wing_for_flat-med.jpg
here's the wing and parts that i got from the box.

mouzer
10-24-2005, 08:18 PM
ok the 2 large ones are right, the 2 med,ones go to the block and back to the large ones, and the 2 small ones hook to the front of the wing and back to the large ones at a angle at the top and the other one is the cross brace. sometimes the large one can go on the front brackets of the wing and the 2 smallest go to the back. but that is rare! its all there ecept the mount to your rail! there was even a bag of bolts i beleive!

slotracer
10-25-2005, 03:50 PM
mike no bag of bolts just the rods and wing ends. do you know what the mounts looked like or where i can get the turnbuckles?
pat(slotracer) :idea: