PDA

View Full Version : Those wacky Dutch

Man-de-lone
10-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Ananova:
Police powerless on outdoor orgies
Dutch police and park rangers have admitted they are powerless to stop a growing trend of outdoor sex orgies.
In the latest incident, a large group of people were found romping naked on a beach in the Bussloo area of the country.
They including 10 couples who were being "particularly boisterous" with each other while the others watched.
But police called to the scene admitted they were powerless to act despite numerous complaints from other beach users, and could only give the naked orgy lovers a verbal warning.
The head of one of Holland's biggest national parks says the problem is getting worse and has called for the government to make clear guidelines on outdoor sex orgies to allow police to act.
Eric Droogh, who is director at the Veluwe National Park, said: "A national debate on wild sex parties in the countryside is essential.
"Police and park wardens currently have too little scope to intervene. The only possibility is to catch the transgressors red-handed.
"Outdoor sex is now commonly occurring in national parks and other public places. In some cases they just stopped beside the road in the picnic area or a meadow for the orgies."
He called for clearer guidelines and sanctions to deal with the outdoor sex phenomenon.

HighRoller
10-21-2005, 07:45 PM
I guess Havasu is not the only place with a "D-Row"... :D

HocusPocus
10-21-2005, 07:51 PM
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
i have a simular hate.. only substitute "French" for "Dutch". :devil:

ROZ
10-21-2005, 07:55 PM
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Nothing wrong with Mexicans, Dutch, or The Polish.... Everyone else is screwed :D

ROZ
10-21-2005, 08:02 PM
It's supposed to be ironic. :D
Isn't that a song?
I lived it, Dotti ;) :D

Nubbs
10-22-2005, 05:54 AM
We Dutchmen have a saying. It goes like this:
If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much!! :D :D

lucky
10-22-2005, 06:16 AM
i heard the police could only come within six inches :smile:

Mardonzi
10-22-2005, 06:20 AM
They could always take the Kalifornia approach to this,,,, Make them buy a permit that they have to display to have outdoor sex, then tax the hell out of them.....

MagicMtnDan
10-22-2005, 06:23 AM
Only three things I hate in this world:
1. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures,
2. The Dutch having public orgies not posting pics in the Sandbar
3. Haters
Yeah, I hate them :D

OutCole'd
10-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Sounds like the sandbar..... On weekends I'm not there. :cry:

Disturbed
10-22-2005, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Man-de-lone]Ananova:
But police called to the scene admitted they were powerless to act despite numerous complaints from other beach users, and could only give the naked orgy lovers a verbal warning.
Only a verbal warning? A tongue lashing possibily :idea:
The head of one of Holland's biggest national parks says the problem is getting worse and has called for the government to make clear guidelines on outdoor sex orgies to allow police to act.
How will police act? They will more than likely join in, ya think :D
QUOTE]