PDA

View Full Version : MODVP22 has been working late.

Arizona Hot Boater
10-21-2005, 07:39 PM
It seems our freind Tommy has been working late into the night at the family owned and operated funeral home. :eat: :eat:
Tommy does not only have the fastest Mirage in the country he also has an excellent work ethic and this makes MODVP SR. (AKA...daddy) proud........ until late one night.
Daddy stopped by to bring young Tommy, burger, fries and a coke.
Well there was Tommy bent over a stiff, very close to the mid section, at first daddy thought Tommy had lost one of his contact lens however a closer look revealed the unthinkable. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eat:
That's right, Tommy had the stiffs shit lever in his mouth and by the look of things Tommy was in high gear with his right hand on his own shift lever.

Rexone
10-21-2005, 11:51 PM
interesting

You Te
10-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Why yes how unusual.

Arizona Hot Boater
10-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Tommy has gone to hang his head in shame.

Kim Hanson
10-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Tommy has gone to hang his head in shame.
You should do the same :idea: or just stick it back to where it belongs( up the bung hole ).......( . )( . ).......What the hell does this have to do with bench racers AZH ?

Forkin' Crazy
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Hi AZH. Why do you have your personal messages turned off. I was going to send you a nice message...
Like- "You're a pussy!!!"
:crossx:

Kim Hanson
10-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi AZH. Why do you have your personal messages turned off. I was going to send you a nice message...
Like- "You're a pussy!!!"
:crossx:
I thought he was a monkey, engine carrying ,monkey lover, that had one suck ass STV :p ......( . )( . )..........

Arizona Hot Boater
10-24-2005, 11:45 AM
Drunken Hanson and Forkin' Stupid, what a pair.

Kim Hanson
10-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Drunken Hanson and Forkin' Stupid, what a pair.
Thats all you have to say! Shit son ,ya went and gone stale on us now.......( . )( . )......You always were like plain potato chips......... :p BORING!

MODVP SR
10-24-2005, 06:01 PM
AZH aka Marc Frederick,
You have stepped way beyond the line of good reason. Tom has shared some information about you. I understand you are not very well liked, in fact, I understand you have been run off of many boards because NOBODY liked you. Prepare to be banned here as well.
My family has been in the Funeral business for over 130 years. We take a great deal of concern and attention to detail to ensure the proper amount of respect is always paid. We have not nor ever will stand for such rude and ludicrous accusations about the way we do business.
Maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend what you have stated and the negative effect it can have on our family. I want you to know I have contacted our family attorney.
Remove your post at once. Replace it with a formal appology to my family, there are no other options!
If you refuse, we will hunt you and the rest the people in charge of this website down like the dogs you are to allow this type of hurtful attack to be posted about our family.
THIS IS YOUR LAST AND ONLY WARNING!

Kim Hanson
10-24-2005, 06:43 PM
AZH aka Marc Frederick,
You have stepped way beyond the line of good reason. Tom has shared some information about you. I understand you are not very well liked, in fact, I understand you have been run off of many boards because NOBODY liked you. Prepare to be banned here as well.
My family has been in the Funeral business for over 130 years. We take a great deal of concern and attention to detail to ensure the proper amount of respect is always paid. We have not nor ever will stand for such rude and ludicrous accusations about the way we do business.
Maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend what you have stated and the negative effect it can have on our family. I want you to know I have contacted our family attorney.
Remove your post at once. Replace it with a formal appology to my family, there are no other options!
If you refuse, we will hunt you and the rest the people in charge of this website down like the dogs you are to allow this type of hurtful attack to be posted about our family.
I bet he is just shaking in his boots right now, shit im laughing my ass off at you! First off, don't be so anal and second..shut the fock up and exit the site! Your threats are like AZH's post, worth nothing!
Now to get back to the start of this, get the gimp under control and you won't have people talking the way we do about it! How is that for being nice! You have a Nice Day Now .......( . )( . ).........
I'm so fockin bored it would really flaberglass you, so TaTa..... :crossx:

Arizona Hot Boater
10-24-2005, 07:39 PM
AZH aka Marc Frederick,
Really Mr. MOD poo poo,
tell the court room how Mr. Arizona Hot Boater hurt your business. Please tell the court what your damages are.
Oh yes and could you please tell the court your name and the family business name, we could not find this information on Hot Boat.
MODVPSR,
This is not about who likes me and who hates me.
This is about young Tommy and the way he uses the shift lever on some of your stiffs.
And in the court room, you got nothing.

MODVP SR
10-25-2005, 03:46 AM
Nobody talks about my son like that, I won't stand for it.
I've had my son trained to fight just to deal with bullies like you, keep it up and you may have to deal with him in person also. :mad:

Arizona Hot Boater
10-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Nobody talks about my son like that, I won't stand for it.
I've had my son trained to fight just to deal with bullies like you, keep it up and you may have to deal with him in person also. :mad:
Mr.MODVPSR, I will talk to your son and I will talk to you anyway I choose. I will knock your son unconscious within 5 sec of an encounter and I will slap you senseless.
You need to get that little shift lever king of yours some help.

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Mr.MODVPSR, I will talk to your son and I will talk to you anyway I choose. I will knock your son unconscious within 5 sec of an encounter and I will slap you senseless.
You need to get that little shift lever king of yours some help.
AZH tough guy, this is the internet not UFC dumbass............( . )( . )......... :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Where is Jones, Jones & Jones Esqs. LLC when you need them.

Arizona Hot Boater
10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
AZH tough guy, this is the internet not UFC dumbass............( . )( . )......... :idea:
STFU Hanson you dam drunk. Watch it or I'll slap the piss out of you and then shove a beer can up your ass.
The can will be empty of course no sense wasting a good beer on an asshole.

Arizona Hot Boater
10-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Try looking under your desk. :confused:

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 06:29 PM
STFU Hanson you dam drunk. Watch it or I'll slap the piss out of you and then shove a beer can up your ass.
The can will be empty of course no sense wasting a good beer on an asshole.
I heard you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts AZH :hammer2: Nothing goes up my arse AZH, since you brought it up how is your boyfriend Merky :hammer2: Still taking the dirt road with you? :D
I have a dirt road with a culvert, with your name attached to it! Can you find it?........( . )( . )........... :idea:

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Try looking under your desk. :confused:
Next place is your arse right?.........( . )( . )......... :D

dmontzsta
10-25-2005, 06:45 PM
I heard you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts AZH :hammer2: Nothing goes up my arse AZH, since you brought it up how is your boyfriend Merky :hammer2: Still taking the dirt road with you? :D
I have a dirt road with a culvert, with your name attached to it! Can you find it?........( . )( . )........... :idea:
Are you typing this while thinking how great the beer can would feel up there?

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Are you typing this while thinking how great the beer can would feel up there?
You tell me what that fart can feels like up yonder and then I will tell you what I was thinking...........( . )( . )...........I don't want to hear no tunes either :hammerhea

sorry dog
10-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Some things don't change.
Now, I feel better about this place.

lucky
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
so i guess jr is a casket jockie ... ????

uclahater
10-26-2005, 11:24 AM
LMAO :hammerhea :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
10-28-2005, 03:09 PM
so i guess jr is a casket jockie ... ????
He just like everything cold!.........( . )( . ).........Where the hell is he anyways, RiceBoy is taking some time off i guess :p shit, I need something to waste away the day :p

Squirtin Thunder
10-28-2005, 03:52 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95960&page=13&pp=25

Kim Hanson
10-28-2005, 04:10 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95960&page=13&pp=25
Really funny Jimmy, why is that boat yellow and brown that you own! Back splash from blowing it out your ass! :D ..............( . )( . ).........

MAXIMUS
11-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Kim... is a fag too... :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
11-05-2005, 08:30 AM
How can a chick be a fag....dumbass!

MAXIMUS
11-05-2005, 03:54 PM
How can a chick be a fag....dumbass!
Kimmie is a chick with a dick... :rolleyes: f#cktard!

Kim Hanson
11-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Kim... is a fag too... :notam:
No I am not, so there...........( . )( . )............ :crossx:

Kim Hanson
11-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Kimmie is a chick with a dick... :rolleyes: f#cktard!
Don't forget the whiskers also.........( . )( . )......... :p