PDA

View Full Version : Camping this weekend

Redneck
10-21-2005, 08:44 PM
were going to go camping up here in the high desert this weekend riding all day sat camping sat night and riding sunday if anyone wants to go. We are staying off of wild wash rd just past victorville pm me for more details. Im bringing fire wood. wont be to far off the frwy to just come hang out sat night if anyone wants to.

OGShocker
10-21-2005, 08:57 PM
We'll be there! We can't wait to break in the new toys. :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
10-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Wish I could, but got a wedding to go to...let us know when you are planning the next trip!!!

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 03:24 AM
We'll be in Victorville on Sat. at my buddies house. I think Shane and Barbie are gonna stop by too.

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Hitting the river this weekend :D after that it will be dirtbike season :D

Havasu Luvr
10-22-2005, 05:17 AM
Hey RN,
Damm, wish we could make it this weekend. Doing the camping thing next weekend back in Stoddard Valley (east of Grange's Race track). Maybe you cold come out to play both weekends? :) Next weekend is also the Toys for Tots poker run out of Slash X (Barstow). We might ride out to Slash X for lunch and a few beers. This weekend we're headed up to Big Bear for Octoberfest. We'll eventually hook up :rolleyes: :)
What's your rig look like, maybe I can swing out sunday to have a cold one with you....also how many in your group?

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 06:02 AM
What's your rig look like, maybe I can swing out sunday to have a cold one with you....also how many in your group?
RN drives a Dodge with a cabover unit. My HD2500 will be there on Saturday only, pulling a flat trailer.
Wish you could make it out.

Redneck
10-22-2005, 07:27 AM
j540 will be out there too with his new toy hauler should be fun cant wait to ride. Pick my truck up today from the shop and will be putting the camper on today.

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 07:27 AM
j540 will be out there too with his new toy hauler should be fun cant wait to ride. Pick my truck up today from the shop and will be putting the camper on today.
I thought he was going DIVING this weekend!!!??? :confused: ;)

Redneck
10-22-2005, 07:33 AM
nope got a new toyhauler and wants to try it out

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 07:39 AM
nope got a new toyhauler and wants to try it out
:mad: :mad: :mad: :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 08:05 AM
He'll be diving in the new trailer to break it in. Muff diving. :D :devil:

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 08:39 AM
He'll be diving in the new trailer to break it in. Muff diving. :D :devil:
You guys coming out?

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 08:41 AM
You guys coming out?
Doubt it, we'll be close too. In Victorville at a friends house.

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 08:44 AM
Sorry Kenny...headed to the river house! But mark your calendar for the weekend after Glamis...for lil G's bday, we are hitting Wild Wash then! :cool:
I will start a thread as soon as it gets closer!

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 08:46 AM
Sorry Kenny...headed to the river house! But mark your calendar for the weekend after Glamis...for lil G's bday, we are hitting Wild Wash then! :cool:
I will start a thread as soon as it gets closer!
Where is Wild Wash???

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 08:48 AM
Where is Wild Wash???
Pretty close to you all actually. It is up the pass....before Lenwood. Lots of fun riding there! You guys are gonna come right? I will be putting the invite in the mail to your boys! Pm me your addy again! :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Pretty close to you all actually. It is up the pass....before Lenwood. Lots of fun riding there! You guys are gonna come right? I will be putting the invite in the mail to your boys! Pm me your addy again! :D
We should be able to swing it. Don't think we have anything planned yet. We would just come up for the day though. Man, you guys are gonna make me buy something dammit!!!

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 08:57 AM
We should be able to swing it. Don't think we have anything planned yet. We would just come up for the day though. Man, you guys are gonna make me buy something dammit!!!
Super! :smile: And yes...sounds like you are getting the itch! :smile: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Super! :smile: And yes...sounds like you are getting the itch! :smile: :devil:
Have always had the itch. It's just all about the timing and stuff.

Redneck
10-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Have always had the itch. It's just all about the timing and stuff.
sat night cruise up jay and heather will scratch your itch. were going to park car friendly heather has to bring the cougar to drive it to work on sunday. she works about a mile from there.sat night we will have the fire and smores so come up bring the kids

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 11:58 AM
sat night cruise up jay and heather will scratch your itch. were going to park car friendly heather has to bring the cougar to drive it to work on sunday. she works about a mile from there.sat night we will have the fire and smores so come up bring the kids
Thanks for answering me meanie! :frown:

Redneck
10-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks for answering me meanie! :frown:
what didnt i answer if its for lil gs party yess we will camp there next time you see me youll have to punish me i guess lol

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 02:34 PM
what didnt i answer if its for lil gs party yess we will camp there next time you see me youll have to punish me i guess lol
:idea: I just might have to! :D

Redneck
10-22-2005, 02:37 PM
:idea: I just might have to! :D
wooooo hoooo i mean im scared lol :lightsabe

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 02:38 PM
wooooo hoooo i mean im scared lol :lightsabe
Yah Yah Yah!! :220v: :p Have fun & be safe! Save all your energy for me! ( Did that sound right)

Redneck
10-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Yah Yah Yah!! :220v: :p Have fun & be safe! Save all your energy for me! ( Did that sound right)
aight will do