OLDRAT
10-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Just saw this while reading the news this morning......perfect fodder for
a Friday. :yuk:
OR
Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Dog
Oct 21 6:38 AM US/Eastern
ONTARIO, Calif.
A man was arrested after neighbors reported seeing him sexually assaulting his family's 10-year-old female Rottweiler, police said.
Ubaldo Vasquez Huizar, 39, was arrested for investigation of two counts of sexual assault on an animal, according to a statement from Ontario police Detective David McBride.
Detectives learned of the alleged crimes after going to Huizar's home to notify him that he was required to register as a sex offender, the statement said. Huizar had been convicted last December of exposing himself to an 11-year-old girl, police said.
He also was wanted on an outstanding $10,000 drug warrant.
While at the home, police learned that Huizar was living in a large doghouse in the backyard, McBride's statement said.
Neighbors reported that he often slept naked in the doghouse with the family dog, Mayra, the statement said. They said they saw Huizar sexually assault the animal with a broom handle and his hand and heard the dog cry in pain when he was in the doghouse, the statement said.
Neighbors also reported seeing Huizar in his back yard dressed in a woman's bra and panties, dancing with a broom handle, police said.
Huizar was booked at the West Valley Detention Center, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Web site.
The Inland Valley Humane Society took Mayra into protective custody, police said. The family might not get the dog back if Huizar is convicted of sexually assaulting it.
Studies have shown a link between abuse of animals and abuse of humans, said Martin Mersereau, manager of the domestic animal abuse division of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
"A large percentage of sexual abusers start out abusing animals," he said.
Information from: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 06:04 AM
What a way to start the day!
I'll BRB, going to make the POPCORN.

lucky
10-22-2005, 06:09 AM
I bet he thought it was a hairy mexician lady from the old country - and the dog house was a palace -- i mean after all it IS ONTARIO

MagicMtnDan
10-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Is that kind of dog abuse behavior contagious? I know of a guy in Beaumont...how far is Beumont from Ontario?

Sportin' Wood
10-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Happy friday what a laugh :2purples:

a catered life
10-22-2005, 06:18 AM
What a way to start the day!
I'll BRB, going to make the POPCORN.
i'm with you og extra butter

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 06:29 AM
:boxingguy
This guy has a lot more issues than just messing with a dog :mad:
He did live in the dog's house, maybe the had a relationship :supp:
"While at the home, police learned that Huizar was living in a large doghouse in the backyard, McBride's statement said. "

Her454
10-22-2005, 06:35 AM
That POOR DOG. :mad: Someone should use a broom handle on that asshole!
(EDIT - Pardon the pun) ;)

barbigrl
10-22-2005, 06:39 AM
FIGURES.....had to be from the 909.... :rolleyes: The stereotype grows!!! :cry:

***boateditor
10-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
You should see the way she behaved, walking around the house naked all the time.
Sashaying her tail.
Licking various parts of the guy's body.
She was asking for it.

Her454
10-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
You should see the way she behaved, walking around the house naked all the time.
Sashaying her tail.
She was asking for it.
Thats why I taught my dog not to Sashay at an early age. Too may pooch perverts. Its just not safe. :rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
10-22-2005, 06:59 AM
Happy friday what a laugh :2purples:
Yeah no doubt!!!
If that was my neighbor, I'd be the one going to jail, but at least the dog wouldn't have to worry anymore. :boxingguy
RTJas

rrrr
10-22-2005, 06:59 AM
While at the home, police learned that Huizar was living in a large doghouse in the backyard, McBride's statement said.
Was there a yellow and white boat parked next to the doghouse? :eek: :D :D

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 07:00 AM
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
Sashaying her tail.
She was asking for it.
hmmmmm sounds like djunlie with one monkey chair :D

YeLLowBoaT
10-22-2005, 07:08 AM
poor dog. I hope they sick him in a cell with a dog lover. He should just be taken out and shot but thats not going to happen.

riverbound
10-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Yeah no doubt!!!
If that was my neighbor, I'd be the one going to jail, but at least the dog wouldn't have to worry anymore. :boxingguy
RTJas
My thoughts exactly. :burningm: I cant believe the neighbors didnt call much earlier.

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:20 AM
My thoughts exactly. :burningm: I cant believe the neighbors didnt call much earlier.
If you think thats bad.............several people watched this week while a woman threw THREE of her NAKED children off a cliff into the ocean near San Francisco because she heard voices telling her to do it. Only one of the bodies has been found so far.
No one did anything. I dont know how close they were or really what they could have done but you would think something could have been done.
F'n crazy bitches having kids. :rolleyes:

Captain Dan
10-22-2005, 07:21 AM
What was the dog wearing? Maybe she was asking for it. :eek:

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
Sashaying her tail.
She was asking for it.
now thats funny

GHT
10-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
Sashaying her tail.
She was asking for it.
I don't think your right. Your propeller is loose. :jawdrop:

Dave C
10-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Did you see her picture :yuk: she will probably be knocked up within the month....
If you think thats bad.............several people watched this week while a woman threw THREE of her NAKED children off a cliff into the ocean near San Francisco because she heard voices telling her to do it. Only one of the bodies has been found so far.
No one did anything. I dont know how close they were or really what they could have done but you would think something could have been done.
F'n crazy bitches having kids. :rolleyes:

Dave C
10-22-2005, 08:31 AM
LMAO..
I do believe that is the first occurence of the term "Sashaying" on this board.
10 points to you.
Listen to me.
The dog had it coming.
Sashaying her tail.
She was asking for it.

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 08:33 AM
What was the dog wearing? Maybe she was asking for it. :eek:
ROFLAMO! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

***boateditor
10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
You don't think there's anything funny about sexual canine abuse?
Well, then you're just not thinking hard enough, my friend.
Close your eyes and imagine Shaggy raping Scooby-Doo.
Now that's comedy.

MsDrmr
10-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Poor dog :frown:

phebus
10-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Running it hard............. :confused: