PDA

View Full Version : 2000 and loving it

a catered life
10-22-2005, 06:22 AM
yup thats right 2000 post and going strong even though i'm just a shell of JBR. at this time i was to say thank to all the little people that made this possible..the list is so long i dont know where to start
but to all the great friends i have meet thru the boards i want to say its been a real blast theres nothing like good friends and even though the pp group has changed a lil the core is great
a special 2000 post thank you to jbr and family (hot wings anyone and a cool fam), elim. sprinter and fam(tequilla shots anyone), raff(my vodka buddy) and sara, so cal and family (awesome family), luvnlife and family(one of the coolest couples to know), the racers (hands down the best dam boat bitach couple to ever walk into my life) much love to all and to and everyone else i didnt mention dont get all touchy i will dream of you tonight

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 06:35 AM
yup thats right 2000 post and going strong even though i'm just a shell of JBR. at this time i was to say thank to all the little people that made this possible..the list is so long i dont know where to start
but to all the great friends i have meet thru the boards i want to say its been a real blast theres nothing like good friends and even though the pp group has changed a lil the core is great
a special 2000 post thank you to jbr and family (hot wings anyone and a cool fam), elim. sprinter and fam(tequilla shots anyone), raff(my vodka buddy) and sara, so cal and family (awesome family), luvnlife and family(one of the coolest couples to know), the racers (hands down the best dam boat bitach couple to ever walk into my life) much love to all and to and everyone else i didnt mention dont get all touchy i will dream of you tonight
Ahhhhhh Willie.....you're alright ;) . It's been our pleasure to have met you, you & Cass are GREAT people!! Certainly we don't get to see enough of you guys, but hopefully we'll make up for it in the 'off' season.....maybe a little football get together is in order.....for a RAIDER game, of course :devil: . Thanks for the kind words, I get that warm & fuzzy feeling :D :D .

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 06:37 AM
Football party :D must be official now :D

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 06:43 AM
Football party :D must be official now :D
ANY excuse to party with good peeps ;) and football is the PERFECT excuse :D :D .

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:18 AM
i dont know why the warm and fuzzy part is sticking in my mind...... :D go raiders maybe we should get together and watch the raiders kick the orange colored crap out of the you know who :D

Desert Rat
10-22-2005, 07:21 AM
Damn.. Left me out, no cigar for YOU! :D

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:30 AM
never left out i had a crazy dream about you last night :eek: and it involved a cigar and vodka :2purples:

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 07:31 AM
i dont know why the warm and fuzzy part is sticking in my mind...... :D
:supp: :D :D
go raiders maybe we should get together and watch the raiders kick the orange colored crap out of the you know who :D
That would be a great excuse to have a party, I'm all game :) . I'm not so confident on a 'big win' though, but I know how to drown my sorrows pretty well ;) .

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:36 AM
nov 13th is the date and vodka is my drink :devil:wow that 4 days before my birthday GO RAIDERS bring daddy a win

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 07:38 AM
nov 13th is the date and vodka is my drink :devil:wow that 4 days before my birthday GO RAIDERS bring daddy a win
It's on then and I got you taken care of :lightsabe .
Ink it in already :devil: .

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM
4 days before my birthday GO RAIDERS
Seriously???? :2purples: Oh ya!!! Scorpio baby!! :)
Mine's the DAY BEFORE the game :2purples: ..........GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have MORE THAN an excuse to party!!!! ;)

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:44 AM
awesome party time sounds like a plan
there is no way the raiders can lose with this much love in the air :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 07:56 AM
awesome party time sounds like a plan
there is no way the raiders can lose with this much love in the air :wink:
Party it is.....don't scare away our Bronco fan friends....it won't be much of a party without them ;) , that win's gonna be good with all the love :D :D .

Jetdriver
10-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Its funny I never get mentioned in any of these things. I must really be an asshole! :D :D :D

a catered life
10-22-2005, 08:10 AM
Its funny I never get mentioned in any of these things. I must really be an asshole! :D :D :D
hey stop it :sqeyes: we love you the way you were born and if your a asshole then you wife makes you one of the best asshole's to know and hands down you are one of the best bartenders i have had the pleasure to get toasted with and one of the worst horse shoe throwers i have had the pleasure to hang with
and remember i had a dream about you last night also :squiggle: :frown:

Jacamo
10-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Yep :hammer2: :2purples: :wink:

a catered life
10-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Yep :hammer2: :2purples: :wink:
ouch :squiggle:

Mrs Luvnlife
10-22-2005, 10:02 AM
LOL!!!!!! :)
You ARE a damn good bartender though!! ;)
Hey Willie - Can ya stop with the recipes??? You're makin me bust my a$$ in the damn kitchen all the time!!! :hammer2: J/K...Actually, I want to make the baked potatoes (I'll have to check, I think I printed it out) otherwise, I'm gonna have to hit ya up for it....and the new one....damn, sounds reeeeeally good :supp: .

Jetdriver
10-22-2005, 10:43 AM
hey stop it :sqeyes: we love you the way you were born and if your a asshole then you wife makes you one of the best asshole's to know and hands down you are one of the best bartenders i have had the pleasure to get toasted with and one of the worst horse shoe throwers i have had the pleasure to hang with
and remember i had a dream about you last night also :squiggle: :frown:
LOL Hey Ill make you drinks anytime, and I knew I married Steph for a reason. LOL. Keep up the good postin Willie.

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 02:01 PM
might be some truth behind that :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
10-22-2005, 03:35 PM
And your point is???????? :D :D

LUVNLIFE
10-22-2005, 03:36 PM
It's on then and I got you taken care of :lightsabe .
Ink it in already :devil: .
Am I invited to this one? ;)

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
10-23-2005, 06:11 AM
Hey I want to come too :D :D Thanks so much there Big Willie for the kind words you can crash on my carpet anytime :p :p

Mrs Luvnlife
10-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey I want to come too :D :D Thanks so much there Big Willie for the kind words you can crash on my carpet anytime :p :p

10-23-2005, 07:38 AM
For you Ms Jen I will How are you have not talked to you in a while hope everything is good Hey that weekend of nov 11th we will be at BV so is the party on sat sun I can just hope in a car and head down your way :p :p

a catered life
10-23-2005, 09:30 AM
might be some truth behind that :hammer2:
now thats just plain mean :notam:

a catered life
10-23-2005, 09:32 AM
lmao i can? :eek: but i thought your carpet was taken? or was it you had no carpet:eek:

10-23-2005, 10:09 AM
lmao i can? :eek: but i thought your carpet was taken? or was it you had no carpet:eek:
Your right I have no carpet I have a smooth gel :p :p coat

a catered life
10-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Your right I have no carpet I have a smooth gel :p :p coat
yum yum baby :devil:

10-23-2005, 11:37 AM
yum yum baby :devil:
LMFAO :D :D Well let me get out of here tell Cas to hit me on my cell and you to BIG DADDY :D :D :D
Later :D

Mrs Luvnlife
10-23-2005, 03:59 PM
For you Ms Jen I will How are you have not talked to you in a while hope everything is good Hey that weekend of nov 11th we will be at BV so is the party on sat sun I can just hope in a car and head down your way :p :p
Doing good Diane, how have you been??
Party would be on Sunday...ya know, football day :devil: :D :D .

SoCal_fun
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Damm!!! willie, 2000 already. Don't think I'll ever get there, to much :sleeping: :sleeping: for me.
Thanks for the kind words, and I have to echo your statements. The PP group has whittled down and kind of fallen apart, but it still lives on in my heart! We have had so many good times with this group and met so many nice people and families (yes, Shawn your included and your beautiful family!!)!
I wish we could all get along and get together more often on the water or in a back yard!!
The BV trip is that party weekend if not everybody has heard about it, we need to post it up here and see what happens.
Love you all, hope to see you soon!! (p.s. Marina says hi!!). :D :D

a catered life
10-24-2005, 02:30 AM
:cry: shane you know i love you i had a dream about you last night you were wearing pink tights and a bow tie holding a bottle of vodka in one hand and a bucket of chicken wings in the other :squiggle: the vodka and chicken made sense but the tights and tie throw me :frown: lmao
so its official november 13 raider game party at the luvnlife's
also this is a dual celebration jens b day is the 9th(i think) :confused: and mine is the 17th (i think)
and yes cale your invited this time :notam:
potluck jen or what?

Mrs Luvnlife
10-24-2005, 03:54 PM
so its official november 13 raider game party at the luvnlife's
also this is a dual celebration jens b day is the 9th(i think) :confused: and mine is the 17th (i think)
and yes cale your invited this time :notam:
potluck jen or what?
It's official...I watch football EVERY SUNDAY I'm home and since we've ended up being home this weekend (Nov 12,13) , it would be a great game for a football get together :) . May not work for those hitting BV, but if you're home not doin anything and want some good fun, it's on!
The birthday's not the 9th.....but somewhere around there ;) .
Potluck sounds good to me, let's see where we end up with this...I think the JBR's may have cleared the calendar and are looking to kick the $hit outta OUR TEAM :devil: .
Just a side note....football parties at our place require all participating partiers to eat/drink from Raiderware!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

a catered life
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
It's official...I watch football EVERY SUNDAY I'm home and since we've ended up being home this weekend (Nov 12,13) , it would be a great game for a football get together :) . May not work for those hitting BV, but if you're home not doin anything and want some good fun, it's on!
The birthday's not the 9th.....but somewhere around there ;) .
Potluck sounds good to me, let's see where we end up with this...I think the JBR's may have cleared the calendar and are looking to kick the $hit outta OUR TEAM :devil: .
Just a side note....football parties at our place require all participating partiers to eat/drink from Raiderware!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: sounds like a plan and i just realized the bv tripis that weekend dam

JetBoatRich
10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Willie keep posting :cool:

Desert Rat
10-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Am I invited to this one? ;)
Nope... I think Fernando will be there :2purples:

Desert Rat
10-24-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh and the RAIDERS WON!!!!!!!!! What happened to the donkeys? Anybody........... Anybody please???

10-25-2005, 04:42 AM
Oh and the RAIDERS WON!!!!!!!!! What happened to the donkeys? Anybody........... Anybody please???
I know thats so sweet GO RAIDERS :D :D :D and even sweeter the chargers lost :D

Mrs Luvnlife
10-25-2005, 06:14 AM
Nope... I think Fernando will be there :2purples:
LOL......Too funny!!! :)
I'm not gonna bag....I hate the losers that talk $hit about the Raiders and their fans and I think Denver still has a better record than the Raiders ;) . I will say, I'm a little happy that the Raiders won and Denver and the Chargers lost :D :D .

a catered life
10-25-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm not gonna bag....I hate the losers that talk $hit about the Raiders and their fans and I think Denver still has a better record than the Raiders ;) . I will say, I'm a little happy that the Raiders won and Denver and the Chargers lost :D :D .
i second that (i think) :confused:

Mrs Luvnlife
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
sounds like a plan and i just realized the bv tripis that weekend dam
I wondered how you were gonna manage BV and a football party on the same weekend :idea: . There's always other games for a get together :) , maybe one that's not so important to us, because you know we'll be too busy partying and not paying attention to the game :hammer2: .

JetBoatRich
10-25-2005, 01:57 PM
what ever :burningm:

a catered life
10-26-2005, 06:48 AM
I wondered how you were gonna manage BV and a football party on the same weekend :idea: . There's always other games for a get together :) , maybe one that's not so important to us, because you know we'll be too busy partying and not paying attention to the game :hammer2: .
were off that friday so we can do both :coffeycup