PDA

View Full Version : Duece got the "Messy Monster" award tonight

DUECE'SDAD
05-11-2006, 07:29 PM
So our family went to the gradiation type ceremonny for Duece who is 3 school, the preschoolers 3 and 4 dont really grad. they just got awards, and its a christian school, and my family kinda stands out there as we do every where with our tattoos and our say anything mouths. Well rather than most helpfull or best dressed . . . etc. etc. . . . He got the Messy Monster award. It might as well been a Baby Rat Fink award as far as i was concerened. It was kool, and all the other kids and parents know him and was lookin at me and smiling oppisite of how they are usually snikkering at me . . . I was PROUD. .. . Wait till they see the 57 do a big smokey after school the last day which is next week when i pick him up ! ! !

atxwrangler
05-11-2006, 09:43 PM
DON'T SUGAR COAT IT, EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!!!! :crossx:

IMPATIENT 1
05-12-2006, 05:24 AM
So our family went to the gradiation type ceremonny for Duece who is 3 school, the preschoolers 3 and 4 dont really grad. they just got awards, and its a christian school, and my family kinda stands out there as we do every where with our tattoos and our say anything mouths. Well rather than most helpfull or best dressed . . . etc. etc. . . . He got the Messy Monster award. It might as well been a Baby Rat Fink award as far as i was concerened. It was kool, and all the other kids and parents know him and was lookin at me and smiling oppisite of how they are usually snikkering at me . . . I was PROUD. .. . Wait till they see the 57 do a big smokey after school the last day which is next week when i pick him up ! ! !
THAT'LL BE COOL AS HELL! MY DAD HAD A 70 NOVA THAT WAS PRETTY HOT AND IT USED TO EMBARASS ME WHEN HE PICKED ME UP IN IT.NOW I WISHED I HAD THAT CAR!

progplb
05-14-2006, 08:16 PM
I used to have a friend that would call and tell me about stuff like that. now I just have to read it online.....
hey tattoo boy are you going to be at texoma?

DUECE'SDAD
05-15-2006, 06:40 AM
I used to have a cell phone that i could make calls out on to and from work and on my breaktime ! ! ! I broke that damn thing and cant get anyone to take it to the big city and fix it . . . Its a secret wether i am coming to texoma or not, gotta get something runnin

atxwrangler
05-15-2006, 07:44 AM
I'll Be There,which Boat Is The Question Though!

progplb
05-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I used to have a cell phone that i could make calls out on to and from work and on my breaktime ! ! ! I broke that damn thing and cant get anyone to take it to the big city and fix it . . . Its a secret wether i am coming to texoma or not, gotta get something runnin
It had better be a boat. Oh well If you do show up It is just going to be us.
I don't think I am going to put a back seat in because there is no leg room at all.
Leaann and her dad will be on the "A" side of the camp ground.

ONAROLL
05-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Perry, are you going to Texoma this weekend? I got my motor in late saturday night, and wanted to know if you guys wanted to hit keystone thursday evening, Im a little reluctant to drag to Texoma without at least a little shakedown first.....Vic