PDA

View Full Version : FF sighting, he's back!

AZJD
05-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Just a little something I found in another thread! :rollside:
86.8 mph on GPS in a open bow 25 foot nordic rage with a lab finished 28" prop. gas tanks were 2/3 full and we had about 250 lbs of gear on the boat. i weigh 205 lbs and my wife weighs 110 lbs. with a lighter load i probably could have hit 89 mph. i don't have trim tabs and need them. i am still using the stock iron heads on my built 496 engine. once somebody other than raylar comes out with a aluminum head such as brodix or dart then i will get aluminum heads and change my stock exhaust manifiolds out for some imco powerflows. this will kick in close to another 75 horsepower or so at the same boost level that i am runnin now which is 6.5 psi. this will also offset the weight increase that the trim tabs willl add to the back of my boat. with this setup and a lab finished 29" prop i should be able to go 92 mph with a light load in the boat. the whipplecharger supercharger and the imco dual ram hydraulic steering added alot of weight to the back of my boat and i don't want to add trim tabs to the back of my boat until i can offset the weight increase with a good aluminum head.
Never give up! Someday you just have to get some respect around here!
Just not gonna be today! :crossx:

upsman105
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
If he takes all the extra seats out, it will go 125 for sure. :rolleyes:

boats&bars
05-11-2006, 08:07 PM
unload the 250 lbs of bull $hit and 100 lbs of ego...... put a direct port 250 shot of nos you will do 150 for shure............

AZJD
05-11-2006, 08:27 PM
His user title says, "Smoked a cig in Havasu"............. :idea:

MRSDRMCAT
05-11-2006, 08:34 PM
His user title says, "Smoked a cig in Havasu"............. :idea:
Get out of here....you have to be kidding! Poor Fast Freddy!

littlejake
05-11-2006, 09:03 PM
That guy has got to be a joke...no one can be this dumb on a site like this and think he will make friends. WTF???

Jordy
05-11-2006, 09:05 PM
That guy has got to be a joke...no one can be this dumb on a site like this and think he will make friends. WTF???
Hey, why don't you go hang out in the v-drive forum and ask some more prop questions about your I/O and then get lippy and see where you land. :D :D :D

littlejake
05-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey, why don't you go hang out in the v-drive forum and ask some more prop questions about your I/O and then get lippy and see where you land. :D :D :D
HaHa
But I did apoligize right away when I figured out I was a jackass...this guy wont stop!

Jordy
05-11-2006, 09:25 PM
this guy wont stop!
Keep fukin' with him and he's going to turn on his supercharger. You rember your 25'er. How do you think that would do at 90??? :D :D :D

upsman105
05-11-2006, 10:52 PM
I heard he pulls the third lever on his offshore controls, and that turns on the supercharger, just like Mad Max.

tamalewagon
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM
I heard he pulls the third lever on his offshore controls, and that turns on the supercharger, just like Mad Max.
The 4th lever is for the electric fans to pop out so his hair will have that "windblown" look of speed while still at idle.