Cs19
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
????????????????

Squirtin Thunder
10-23-2005, 07:58 PM
I wish I was there !!! :cool: Good job Chris !!! :cool:

steelcomp
10-23-2005, 10:04 PM
We were able to put over 80 beers away last night plus ran up a HUGE bar tab at Black anus, we qualified. :D :D

BAE_557
10-24-2005, 07:04 AM
It was good to see you on Saturday, congrats on exceeding your milestone.

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Where were you, William??? I was there most all day, would have liked to have met you. No boat??

BAE_557
10-24-2005, 08:45 AM
No boat, the heads are still at Brad's. I was hanging on the island by Walt Ott's fuel boat.

Sinbad
10-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Like some info on how the 7 sec class turned out. Any one know. Thanks

Heatseeker
10-24-2005, 02:17 PM
William, did Ott make some passes? How'd he do?

BAE_557
10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
The only pass that I saw he had a problem right out of the gate.

superdave013
10-24-2005, 04:47 PM
cs19 sawed off Nelson in a heads up race today. :boxingguy

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 04:55 PM
cs19 sawed off Nelson in a heads up race today. :boxingguyHA!! Good job, Chris. Did they have a clean start?? Yesterday they paired off. both red-lighted, and ran identical et's. Good stuff, there! :D

superdave013
10-24-2005, 04:59 PM
HA!! Good job, Chris. Did they have a clean start?? Yesterday they paired off. both red-lighted, and ran identical et's. Good stuff, there! :D
there were no red lights, lets just leave it at that. lol

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 05:06 PM
there were no red lights, lets just leave it at that. lolUh oh...Nelson forgot to put down the beer again. :hammer2: It usually takes both hands to drive a race boat!
NELSON...When the lights stop blinking, put down the beer, kick the hooker outa the boat, and pay attention!!! :D

MikeF
10-24-2005, 05:26 PM
cs19 sawed off Nelson in a heads up race today. :boxingguy
2X :crossx:.

superdave013
10-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Jetboatguru sent Hicks packing. :eek:

Bense468
10-24-2005, 05:55 PM
tHE RACES WERE THIS WEEKEND?

NELSON#109
10-24-2005, 06:32 PM
2X :crossx:
THAT FAG GOT LUCKY. LIKE I TOLD HIM, THE SUN SHINES ON A DOGS ASS EVERY NOW AND THEN. THE FIRST TIME, THE CHICK WORKING THE ROPES HAD TO YANK HARD ON THE ROPE TO CLEAR A SCOOP, AND SHE YANKED THE ROPE OUTA MY HAND... I UNHOOKED MY CHIT AND JUMPED FORWARD FOR IT, AND STOMPED ON THE GAS.... FLOODED IT... COULDNT GET IT LIT, AND MY BATERY ONLY HAD JUICE FOR ABOUT 10 SECS OF CRANKING....
THE SECOUND TIME, I PULLED A HUGE BONE HEAD AND FIRED THE THING WITH THE NOZZLE OPEN... WHEN I LIGHT IT, I CRACK THE THROTLE ABOUT 1/4, AND THE THING WENT TO 5 GRAND, AND JUMPED FORWARD. I COASTED ALL THE WAY TO THE LIGHTS BEFORE THE CLOCK RAN DOWN.... NO RUN AT THE LIGHTS, SO I SAID FUNK IT, AND LAUNCHED SLOW... SO I RAN A 9.70....
BUT, IN ALL HONESTY, CHRIS WAS RUNNING GOOD, AND HE PROBUBLY WOULD HAVE GOT ME ANYWAYS, I WAS JUST BUMED I DIDNT GET ANY GOOD RACES WITH HIM, WHEN WE DO, WE ALWAYS RUN ABOUT DEAD NUTS... PLUS WE GET TO ROYALLY FUNK WITH EACH OTHER ON THE ROPE...
IM SURE THE FACT THAT I GOT BLACKED OUT DRUNK EVERY NIGHT, AND ONLY SLEPT A FEW HRS ALL WEEKEND DIDNT HELP MUCH EITHER, OUR WHOLE GROUP WAS STRUGGLING THROUGH EACH DAY.
THE BOAT TO WATCH, IS JOE'S CP 18, RED DRAGON, THAT THING HAULED ASS ALL WEEKEND... WAS RUNING 8.60S, AND TOOK THE 8.5 BRACKET WIN..
WAS ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND AT THE RACES... I HAD A GREAT TIME PARTYING WITH EVERYONE... DANNY AKA DJD, CAN TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT THE NBA AND HOW I SAWED OFF A BLOWN GAS JET... IT WAS MY BEST PASS THE WHOLE WEEKEND, 9.09.

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Beat it... :D

WUTWZAT
10-24-2005, 07:25 PM
THAT FAG GOT LUCKY
IM SURE THE FACT THAT I GOT BLACKED OUT DRUNK EVERY NIGHT, AND ONLY SLEPT A FEW HRS ALL WEEKEND DIDNT HELP MUCH EITHER, OUR WHOLE GROUP WAS STRUGGLING THROUGH EACH DAY.
I can't believe you slept at all Nelson, what happened? You've always got next time!

cyclone
10-24-2005, 08:15 PM
awesome weekend. met a ton of you guys from the boards, although i was so busy and tired i dont know who is who now.
Scott i know i met you because Bense said i did, i just dont remember what you look like.
The racing was off the chain. all kinds of good matchups this weekend. After rebuilding my carbs on friday the boat ran incredible all weekend and we didnt have any major hiccups other than the pop-off not working.
BUSBY-thanks for the help. then engine is perfect. hot or cold it fired right up and ran bitchin the whole time.
i finally got in th 8's and stayed there all weekend which was cool. went 8.94,8.98, 8.88, 8.83, and 8.82. i took myself out of blown gas jet during round one with a .07 red light against willis. Then i took myself out of the bracket when we set the hardware on kill and the boat made a left hand turn toward the shore at the start.
Thanks to everyone that came by the pits and said hi and who helped out.
Garrett thanks for letting us use the Taco' to tow the boat all weekend.
It's gonna be a long winter. can't wait until march!

RCB19
10-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Joe Morgan (Sofaking Smooth) flat out layed it down today and as Nelson said won the 8.50 bracket. Let me also mention that this weekend was the first time he has ever raced. Not too bad for a cherry. :D It was a good weekend of racing. No one was hurt and no boats were lost. Every one did a great job. Was good hangin with yal too.

FuelInMyVeins82
10-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Ya it was fun weekend. Friday was definatly a blur to say the least between danny's jeger bombs, and joes crown poppers, things we interesting to say the least.
Had a blast sat night w/ nelson and ross bar hopping around good old bako even though we were next door to a club that had a shooting inside Prety F.cked but thats bako for ya i guess
CS placed second in 9 sec bracket but ill let him tell you about it. Alot of other wins from the MPD/DNE camp aswell. River racer was huge and there were a ton of jet boats out there
Congrats to every one who did well and I'll see you all in March. Thanks for another great weekend

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 08:47 PM
awesome weekend. met a ton of you guys from the boards, although i was so busy and tired i dont know who is who now.
Scott i know i met you because Bense said i did, i just dont remember what you look like.
The racing was off the chain. all kinds of good matchups this weekend. After rebuilding my carbs on friday the boat ran incredible all weekend and we didnt have any major hiccups other than the pop-off not working.
BUSBY-thanks for the help. then engine is perfect. hot or cold it fired right up and ran bitchin the whole time.
i finally got in th 8's and stayed there all weekend which was cool. went 8.94,8.98, 8.88, 8.83, and 8.82. i took myself out of blown gas jet during round one with a .07 red light against willis. Then i took myself out of the bracket when we set the hardware on kill and the boat made a left hand turn toward the shore at the start.
Thanks to everyone that came by the pits and said hi and who helped out.
Garrett thanks for letting us use the Taco' to tow the boat all weekend.
It's gonna be a long winter. can't wait until march!
Mike...that's funny...I thought you knew who I was...guess I should have intro'd myself. BTW...thanks for letting me use your jumper cables! :wink: :D
Your boat's awsome. Glad you had a good weekend. I had a great time meeting new faces and putting them with board names. I'm really looking forward to next year. Thanks for the beers!! :D

steelcomp
10-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Dude, you're a machine! You were on your feet ALL day Sat and I know you were wiped at the end of the day. It was great hanging with you Sat eve. and meeting Brock, Willis, and everyone else. Good grub, too. Willis was funny..."What's in the cup, Sir???" Thanks very much for a good evening.
So how'd Sunday go???

BUSBY
10-24-2005, 09:41 PM
No problem! I'm glad to see it run so good! ... and glad to see you having fun!
other than the pop-off not working.
as I said ... we can fix that too ... a 1/2 day at Elsinore doing adjustments should help ...
Dude, you're a machine! You were on your feet ALL day Sat and I know you were wiped at the end of the day. It was great hanging with you Sat eve. and meeting Brock, Willis, and everyone else. Good grub, too. Willis was funny..."What's in the cup, Sir???" Thanks very much for a good evening.
So how'd Sunday go???
It was cool seeing you too ... as well as CS19, SuperDave, MikeF, Cyclone, FuelinmyVeins, JetboatGuru, Bottlefed, Brock, sdpm, Willis, RCD19, mj680, Mares98, M&D, Flattie440, etc. etc. etc. I saw sooo many of you all ... it's hard to remember everyone.
I was hobbling around ... heard about every handicap joke known to man. Had a blast, drank too much. Great turn out ... a ton of boats.
I forgot who asked ... but 7.0 second class was won by Joe Blatler, Allan Zellar took 2nd, Bill Rathke 3rd ...
I never made the water today ... trans again ... :confused: oh well ...
Again, had a blast ... took High Points runner up in Top Alcohol Hydro ... so all is not lost ... a good weekend overall.
Willis ... what's in your cup? :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Brian,
Not to step on the thread, but whats the deal with the other locations ??? Will there be any (organized NJBA test sessions) testing at these places ???
If you could, I would like to pick your brain abit on some stuff PM me your # please !!!
Thanks
Jim

Cs19
10-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Hicks won UBFJ
Roznos Runner up
Bandy owned PGJ
Lakamp won Mod.
BP won 10
Requilman (flamed ultra) runner up in 9.50
Roznos won 9
Cs runner up
Sofa King OWNED 8.50
CS sent Nelson packing in both classes.
Thats all I remember from our end.
How about Sofa's 18 performance? 8.60's all weekend, he took out some hitters this weekend in the bracket. The boat came off the trailer damn near perfect, he just drove it and did one hell of a job.MPD/DNE built Joe one hell of a river boat.
I was happy with the way we ran all weekend, 9.0s and 9.1s, got an 8.75 early Sat. morning, some question it but I'll take it just like everyone else took theirs.I went alot of rounds today in the bracket, that wore me out.
Another fun weekend out there. Thanks to those who showed up to help out, I appreciate it.
To whomever is flapping their gums about me not running the engine Im claiming to be running, well all Im gonna say is your wrong, its the EXACT same 496 Dave built me over 18 months ago. Sorry, but that pissed me off after all the hard work this summer, not cool.I had over half a dozen people call me out on that this weekend,it kinda pissed me off.

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Hicks won UBFJ
Roznos Runner up
Bandy owned PGJ
Lakamp won Mod.
BP won 10
Requilman (flamed ultra) runner up in 9.50
Roznos won 9
Cs runner up
Sofa King OWNED 8.50
CS sent Nelson packing in both classes.
Thats all I remember from our end.
How about Sofa's 18 performance? 8.60's all weekend, he took out some hitters this weekend in the bracket. The boat came off the trailer damn near perfect, he just drove it and did one hell of a job.MPD/DNE built Joe one hell of a river boat.
I was happy with the way we ran all weekend, 9.0s and 9.1s, got an 8.75 early Sat. morning, some question it but I'll take it just like everyone else took theirs.I went alot of rounds today in the bracket, that wore me out.
Another fun weekend out there. Thanks to those who showed up to help out, I appreciate it.
To whomever is flapping their gums about me not running the engine Im claiming to be running, well all Im gonna say is your wrong, its the EXACT same 496 Dave built me over 18 months ago. Sorry, but that pissed me off after all the hard work this summer, not cool.I had over half a dozen people call me out on that this weekend,it kinda pissed me off.
I know Chris has worked his ass off all summer as well as help as many of you as he could. I have talked with Dave personally on the phone about the way Chris' engine was built and for what its worth I am seconding him and backing him 100%. Chris has his program down. Sorry that some are pissed because their shit don't run and his does. It takes a ton of time to make a boat work the way Chris has his working. But just to let a few of you know I believe there is more there, 8.60s. Good Job Chris !!!

Bense468
10-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Good job chris...Watched every pass I could of yours, with better air I believe you would of dipped into the very high 8's. Thats impressive. Your boats bitchen but that doesn't change the fact that your still gay :D

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 06:13 AM
got an 8.75 early Sat. morning, some question it but I'll take it
Take it ... it was legit. The numbers were not off ... ask Roznos and your "computer guy" he said less than .1 more like .04 maybe in the left lane ... same as always according to the data readings ... you got that number IMO ...

LOWRIVER2
10-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Was great to see all you guys run Sun. Was also cool to see Bill Scotten's old injected motor run in the #36 CP. Looked like a good turn out overall.

steelcomp
10-25-2005, 06:31 AM
Did Scotten actually make that safety pass at the end of Saturday???

cyclone
10-25-2005, 06:49 AM
Take it ... it was legit. The numbers were not off ... ask Roznos and your "computer guy" he said less than .1 more like .04 maybe in the left lane ... same as always according to the data readings ... you got that number IMO ...
I went 8.83 at 126 mph and then 8.82 at 118 mph in the right lane. the mph seemed off at times but the et's were correct on every one of my passes. i blame the ducks that were kickin' it near the end of the track. I damn near ran over a few of them during one pass.
Chris-screw the haters. no one else opinion matters when you are the one who is putting boats on the trailer.

victorfb
10-25-2005, 07:37 AM
sounds like it was some great racing and alot of fun. congrats to all the winners, and better luck next year to all the whiners. :) too bad it took till the end of the season for all the rigs to get so dialed in, but sounds like the match ups were real good. hopefully everyone can keep thier stuff dialed for the beginning of next season. should be a great show.

Cs19
10-25-2005, 07:37 AM
Anybody thinking about running Firebird?
Those 8.80's would be just about right for TE Cyclone.
As of now I'm just going to spectate, but looking forward to it.

jweeks123
10-25-2005, 07:52 AM
didn't willis run some good numbers? 8.6?
jw

screamdreambrad
10-25-2005, 08:02 AM
cs looking good out there this weekend. nelson needs a helmet! good job on our end by djd, & cyclone. still looking for a picture our our run danny. i'm goin to buy one for you. just had to wave to ya! greeat time in b town as usual. happy b-day to my boat owner efp, and to tfp!! see ya in phx!

cyclone
10-25-2005, 08:02 AM
CHRIS- i dont like to spectate and dont have a plan to go run yet. I think i'm just going to concentrate on tweaking the boat for next season. lots of hardware to build and test this winter if i'm going to work my way down to an 8.50 et.

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Brad ... too bad you are leaving that jet! You kicked ass this weekend ... I think it was an 8.19??? AWESOME!
We had set up Ron to go into the high 7's ... but he got spooked and blew the pop off right before the traps ... it's too bad you guys didn't line up ... it would have been a great race ...
I look forward to seeing what you can do with that Hydro!
Great job!
Brian

Cs19
10-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Keep at it Mike, I know there are a few tenths left in your setup. I personally think you had a little too much boat in the water from what I saw in some still shots.I'd put effort into the boat, not the engine.Just my opinion, great job on getting it back togethor and turning some nice numbers all weekend.
Oh, and spectating at Firebird is a little different that ming, if your into fast boats you will have a good time, I guarantee it.
Lets talk about going over and racing, I'm down, but I need to decide within a week or so.

Cs19
10-25-2005, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=screamdreambrad]cs looking good out there this weekend.QUOTE]
Thanks Brad, you were looking real good, that thing hauls ass. :sqeyes:
Nelsons helmet is a joke, I agree.

cyclone
10-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Keep at it Mike, I know there are a few tenths left in your setup. I personally think you had a little too much boat in the water from what I saw in some still shots.I'd put effort into the boat, not the engine.Just my opinion, great job on getting it back togethor and turning some nice numbers all weekend.
Oh, and spectating at Firebird is a little different that ming, if your into fast boats you will have a good time, I guarantee it.
Lets talk about going over and racing, I'm down, but I need to decide within a week or so.
ill call you later about it. there's definately several tenths left in the hardware. but i'm still a half second away from being competitive in BGJ.

billet racing
10-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Looking for contact info for Mark McLaughlin Photo. Wanting to see if he has pictures on my last run, with the tail up.
SORRY, for disturbing the water with my wheelie at the end of the track. Last race with that boat, and I was having fun.
Felt like an amateur at the starting rope. My reverse block off plate blew out, and I had to keep searching for neutral. Only had one good launch the whole weekend.

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Looking for contact info for Mark McLaughlin Photo. Wanting to see if he has pictures on my last run, with the tail up.
SORRY, for disturbing the water with my wheelie at the end of the track. Last race with that boat, and I was having fun.
Felt like an amateur at the starting rope. My reverse block off plate blew out, and I had to keep searching for neutral. Only had one good launch the whole weekend.
Good to see you out there Jerry ... and glad to see you having fun! It's all good!
Mark's info: (714) 895-6814 ...
You should call Tom Papp or ScreamDreamBrad (Parrack) if you're looking into getting a fast race hull ... the yellow one in BGJ that ran 8.19 this weekend is going up for sale I beleive ... Daytona ready to go ... drop in your engine and race! Brad, any input here??? Price???

billet racing
10-25-2005, 11:14 AM
I've already talked to Brad, and the owner of #31.
fuuny thing, from where we were piited, I pointed out to my wife earlier that boat #31 was what I was looking for, and what do you know? Its for sale.
Working on a blown alcohol motor. If we can get it all together in time, we'll be seeing you.
If not, I'd be willing to spend some volunteer time with the NJBA. have any openings?

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I've already talked to Brad, and the owner of #31.
fuuny thing, from where we were piited, I pointed out to my wife earlier that boat #31 was what I was looking for, and what do you know? Its for sale.
Working on a blown alcohol motor. If we can get it all together in time, we'll be seeing you.
If not, I'd be willing to spend some volunteer time with the NJBA. have any openings?
Good for you!
And YES ... we need volunteers ... mostly with track set up and tear down.
A large issue is setting up the lights on the course. There are only 2 or 3 of us that have the knowledge of what is needed and how it works. Friday morning is a must for 90% of it all ... so if you're interested in helping out ... PM me your numbers and we'l work something out.
Brian

Jetboatguru
10-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Can one of you jet guys please control this Nelson 109 guy while on the rope? Dude broke out the paddle on when he lost the rope :confused:
He started to get all antsy and nervous when CS19 was next to him. I wish I would have had my camera with me. There were a shitload of jet guys out there.
I got to race Jerry and was lucky enough to put him on the trailer. Before we went into the water he was setting his timer switch on his carburetor linkage and as soon as he was done I climbed on his boat and flicked the switch. I dont think he saw the humor in it. :jawdrop:

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 11:50 AM
An engine like this? I know it's for sale! BBC Alky motor ... good deal!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2358NJBA_Sept_05_005.jpg

NELSON#109
10-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Can one of you jet guys please control this Nelson 109 guy while on the rope? Dude broke out the paddle on when he lost the rope :confused:
He started to get all antsy and nervous when CS19 was next to him. I wish I would have had my camera with me. There were a shitload of jet guys out there.
I got to race Jerry and was lucky enough to put him on the trailer. Before we went into the water he was setting his timer switch on his carburetor linkage and as soon as he was done I climbed on his boat and flicked the switch. I dont think he saw the humor in it. :jawdrop:
YEA THIS WEEKEND WAS A BIT EMBARASING, I WAS IN BAD SHAPE MOST OF THE TIME, BUT THAT FOO CS HAS NEVER MADE ME NERVOUSE... I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY CHANCE I GET ON THE ROPES WITH HIM... WE TALK MORE TRASH TO EACHOTHER THAN ANYONE...
WENT TO WORK AT 5AM THIS MORNING, AND WAS SERIOUSLY STRUGELING.. THANK GOD THE WEATHER WAS BAD AND IT TOOK THE CHIEFS A FEW HRS TO FINGER OUT WHAT THEY WERE GONNA DO... I WAS SLEEPIN THE WHOLE TIME... STILL FEELIN LIKE GARBAGE.. ITS AMAZING THAT SUCH A GOOD TIME CAN MAKE U SO SICK... THE DEVIL MAKES ME DO IT I TELL YA... IM GONNA SICK MY SPONSERS ON HIM... I HATE THE BOTTLE FLU.... BEAT IT, OR SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO "GOT BEAT"

bp
10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
reminds me of tearing down in the pits on a sunday night, just to verify engine size for a record run several years ago.
don't worry about it; when somebody has a couple grand to put on the table, just break out the wrenches. :D

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 01:36 PM
reminds me of tearing down in the pits on a sunday night, just to verify engine size for a record run several years ago.
don't worry about it; when somebody has a couple grand to put on the table, just break out the wrenches. :D
I agree ... if it were a couple grand ... but if someone wanted me to tear it down at the track ... I might not be inclined to at the current reimbursment rate of $150 ... a rule that never gets used (protests) ... but it's right there in the rulebook:
1. Carburetor, equipment or displacement protests, where a tear down is required, may be made only if a written protest and $175 in cash is deposited with the Race Chairman within thirty (30) minutes after the completion of the race involved. If boat is found illegal, full amount paid by the protester will be refunded. An illegal boat will be fined $175 to $500 by NJBA. If boat is found legal, $150 will go to the boat owner and $25 to the NJBA.
2. Technical Committee may, at their discretion, tear down any engine, and if it is found to be legal, the owner will be reimbursed $150 by the NJBA. If illegal, action will be taken by the Technical Committee.
3. There will be a fuel tester at each race.
4. Technical Committee may, at their discretion, remove cover, check fuel, and P&G, i.e. air cleaners, valve covers, etc., and perform other visual inspections.
5. A $50 fee will be charged for protests involving P&G only.
6. A $25 fee for all protests involving a tear down will go to the NJBA.
7. Equipment or fuel violations may be cause for disqualification from that event and next event, and any records set by that boat for that year, may be disallowed.
8. The Protest Chairman must make a protest form available to any registered
participant. All protests must be filed at the race site on race day.

Cs19
10-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Id love for someone to protest it, they'll find its the same pump gas 496. 790 hp @ 6100 which is where I turn it.
Both of Nelsons fawk ups were pretty classic. I was busting up when I heard Scarlata say "what a rookie move" when he lost the rope. classic.Luckily dumb dick had a paddle in the boat.
Before the 2nd fawk up he was trying to get me to trade lanes at half track with him just to see what they'd say, the chick on the barge overheard that one and was rolling.Instead he lit the thing off with the bucket open and ended up at the tree before he could get it to stop.Back to ventura for the 109 boat, he didnt have a chance anyways. :rollside:

Willis
10-25-2005, 05:10 PM
didn't willis run some good numbers? 8.6?
jw
Jw and everyone,
Just wanted to say that the weekend was good to us and here are the numbers
:argue:
NJBA Nationals
October 22-23, 2005
Class: 8.50-8.99
111.3999 0.297
1 0440 Tom Cress
0.659 Bye 114.4747
149 149
10 149 Willis Johns
0.398 0.223
8.788 8.699
112.0797 Red light foul 113.7082
3 270 Chris Braun 8.723 000
-0.012 121.3756
8.712 270
119.3951 .348
8 460 Ken Meyers Jr 8.657
0.524 114.9572
8.806 000
121.7203 0.240
5 129 Shaun Forrest 8.677
0.285 116.6559
8.881 000
108.7482 000
6 000 Joe Morgan
No Show 0.103
2 148 Fred Links 14.604
0.341 57.3321
8.944 999
118.4522 0.271 0.508
9 999 Mike Finnegan 8.676 8.624
0.418 115.8152 122.0174
8.719 049 049
115.4734 0.334
4 049 Harold Traylor 8.767
0.603 118.4522
8.726 049 1st: 000
2nd: 049
7 545 Steve Boyce
10 boat field
Class: 8.50-8.99
Willis

screamdreambrad
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Brad ... too bad you are leaving that jet! You kicked ass this weekend ... I think it was an 8.19??? AWESOME!
We had set up Ron to go into the high 7's ... but he got spooked and blew the pop off right before the traps ... it's too bad you guys didn't line up ... it would have been a great race ...
I look forward to seeing what you can do with that Hydro!
Great job!
Brian THANKS BRIAN. I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT. GOOD THING FOR ME THOUGH CAUSE WE KILLED THAT BLOWER AGAIN AFTER THE FIRST PASS.

MikeF
10-25-2005, 05:35 PM
J Billet, What did your sled run? Was interested in the #'s but was too far from the speakers to hear what it ran. :hammer2:

LOWRIVER2
10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
So,
any truth to the rumor that Rio Bravo was bought by chinese investors who plan to sell off the land for housing tracts? Hopefully not, could wind up being another Puddingstone type deal in the not too distant future.

Bense468
10-25-2005, 06:26 PM
I heard that months ago... Time will tell.

screamdreambrad
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
I heard that months ago... Time will tell.
i heard that as well. in march by a guy in the land business. hey bense,good to see ya this weekend.

djdtpr
10-25-2005, 07:29 PM
My head is still pounding and i have no voice i must have had a great time.At least everyone told me i did.
Brad thanks for all the help.
CS thanks for the loan of the parts.
Nelson my mom said i cant play with you anymore so BEAT IT!
To Jaydogg,Garret,Bense and Tommy thanks a bunch for everything from laughing at my drunk hung over ass to handing me another beer or twenty at the end of the day.

steelcomp
10-25-2005, 07:35 PM
An engine like this? I know it's for sale! BBC Alky motor ... good deal!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2358NJBA_Sept_05_005.jpg
Hey!!! That's my hat!! :wink: :D

Bense468
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
i heard that as well. in march by a guy in the land business. hey bense,good to see ya this weekend.
I GOT TO TELL EVERYONE AT SHARE AND TELL TODAY THAT HUGGED BRAD PARRACK THE WINNER OF THE BGJ CLASS. THEN THEY ALL THREW TOMATOS AT ME AND CALLED ME "GAY". THE TEACHER MADE ME WEAR A STUPID HAT AND SIT IN THE CORNER.
THANKS A LOT BRAD... :D

Bense468
10-25-2005, 07:46 PM
To Jaydogg,Garret,Bense and Tommy thanks a bunch for everything from laughing at my drunk throughing up ass to handing me another beer or twenty.
NICE JETHRO

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
So,
any truth to the rumor that Rio Bravo was bought by chinese investors who plan to sell off the land for housing tracts? Hopefully not, could wind up being another Puddingstone type deal in the not too distant future.
Well the guy who owns the Rio Chevron told me that a Management group from Bakersfield purchased it and plan on remodeling it and pumping it up, that the previous owners sold out due to bankruptcy (not that that wasn't obviously happening) ...
I hope it's true ... only time will tell.

BUSBY
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey!!! That's my hat!! :wink: :D
:D
I didn't forget ...

Cs19
10-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Hopefully the Rio comes back and they cater to boat racers, It was pretty obvious Johnny wasnt into us when he started closing the bar.
How about those flying earwigs last weekend? I imported quite a few of those things home with me. I actually had one in my helmet during one of my laps, that was interesting.

screamdreambrad
10-26-2005, 08:54 AM
I GOT TO TELL EVERYONE AT SHARE AND TELL TODAY THAT HUGGED BRAD PARRACK THE WINNER OF THE BGJ CLASS. THEN THEY ALL THREW TOMATOS AT ME AND CALLED ME "GAY". THE TEACHER MADE ME WEAR A STUPID HAT AND SIT IN THE CORNER.
THANKS A LOT BRAD... :D sorry......ya fag

Bense468
10-26-2005, 12:50 PM
sorry......ya fag
If it happens once it could be an accident...If you go back for seconds...your a homo.

screamdreambrad
10-26-2005, 04:07 PM
IT'S ONLY GAY IF YOU LIKED IT! :skull:

djdtpr
10-26-2005, 04:15 PM
IT'S ONLY GAY IF YOU LIKED IT! :skull:
What if you were drunk and dont remember it? :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
10-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Great Racing out there Sunday. :) :)

screamdreambrad
10-26-2005, 06:24 PM
What if you were drunk and dont remember it? :jawdrop: then your off the hook.........i guess :redface:

cyclone
10-26-2005, 06:28 PM
So when you two homos were on the rope together this weekend did you exchange wedding vows? :D
congrats on the win brad. just remember it was my gaskets that kept the winning blower together! lol

screamdreambrad
10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
So when you two homos were on the rope together this weekend did you exchange wedding vows? :D
congrats on the win brad. just remember it was my gaskets that kept the winning blower together! lol
we were so busy flirting with each other we almost forgot to leave! and thanks for the gasket. that blower was junk after the first pass on saturday. :2purples:

cyclone
10-26-2005, 06:36 PM
ya and the boat still ran low 8's. sheesh. :wink:

revndave
10-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Mike congrats on the 8s. :D

djdtpr
10-26-2005, 07:12 PM
No wedding vows but he did say something about waving at me as he went by me.Man that boat gets with it i tried to get out on him far enough that he couldnt catch me but that didnt work out as planned. :mix:

Cs19
10-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Results are up at NJBAracing.net. The jet guys ran some great numbers.

steelcomp
10-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Mike congrats on the 8s. :D
Dave, drag that sled out and get 'er down the course!

djdtpr
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
CS are there any pics posted anywhere yet?

Cs19
10-26-2005, 07:54 PM
A few on njba, nothing good yet,there should be more coming.Looks like spect8foto didnt show up to this race, he would have them up by now.I know Bottlefed was there burning some film, but Im not sure if his site is up yet.

djdtpr
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
10-4 So are we going to the river this weekend or what?I am going no matter what.

revndave
10-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Dave, drag that sled out and get 'er down the course!
Next season. :D

BUSBY
10-26-2005, 09:19 PM
I know who the High Points Champions are gonna be! :D
Still have to be ran by the board for verification ... there are some suprises! :idea:

onsite_pc
11-03-2005, 06:37 PM
The pics are up at:
NJBA 2005 Nationals Pics (http://www.njbaracing.net/gallery/gallery.php)