PDA

View Full Version : how do I beat this ticket?????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 06:33 PM
I got a ticket this evening for loud music. He said it was too loud and they inforce the law by the college. I was on my way home and the bast*rd pulled me over and wrote me up! The lame part about it......It was only 6pm! It wasnt late and there wasnt much traffic. Any ideas???

Boozer
10-23-2005, 06:41 PM
I got a ticket this evening for loud music. He said it was too loud and they inforce the law by the college. I was on my way home and the bast*rd pulled me over and wrote me up! The lame part about it......It was only 6pm! It wasnt late and there wasnt much traffic. Any ideas???
Does the cop have any evidence to physically prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your vehicle's audio system is capable of being to loud?
A few of my friends have been popped for this and the charge was for "amplified stereo equipment." I pulled their systems out and put the factory units back in. When they'd go for their hearring they'd get the DA to accompany them to their vehicle and show that the vehicle is equipped with the factory audio system. With no proof or evidence otherwise the charges were always dropped.
How much is the ticket and is it considered a misdemeanor offense? I don't know how California law is but in Colorado the charge is considered a misdemeanor and can actually go onto your record as a criminal offense. If it's just a simple $60 ticket I'd just pay the $60 an move on. If its criminal then I'd pull the system and go from there.

phebus
10-23-2005, 06:45 PM
When you go to court, tell them you have a hearing disorder, and need someone who does sign language in the courtroom for you. Then, when they tell you your music was too loud, it will all make sense. :hammer2:

Kachina26
10-23-2005, 06:46 PM
You'd still lose. It's like running a stop sign. The cop's proof is his word on the sworn affadavit (the ticket).
Yup, because cops never lie. Just ask Rafael Perez :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Removing 8 10's and 4 sub amps would be too much work! I use to postpone the date like 3 times so the cop doesnt show up and it would be dismissd. Thats what I used to do when I was younger. I havent got a ticket like that in 7 years! I was so damn mad :mad: I wanted to punch him but then it would have turned out really bad so I just mumbled to myself;) Really though, what harm am I doing with my music???? I wasnt parked, I was driving :confused: :confused: Just to think, dont they have better things to do???

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Removing 8 10's and 4 sub amps would be too much work! I use to postpone the date like 3 times so the cop doesnt show up and it would be dismissd. Thats what I used to do when I was younger. I havent got a ticket like that in 7 years! I was so damn mad :mad: I wanted to punch him but then it would have turned out really bad so I just mumbled to myself;) Really though, what harm am I doing with my music???? I wasnt parked, I was driving :confused: :confused: Just to think, dont they have better things to do???
Are you serious, because you broke the law and the cop who was doing his job, gave you a ticket , you wanted to physically hurt him......WOW

Moneypitt
10-23-2005, 07:37 PM
What type music were you playing? I know I get stuck in traffic next to some dildo that thinks everyone in the world wants to hear his music and I'm wishing for a cop like the one that got you. In Cal they can impound your vehicle if the sound can be heard something like 15 feet from the vehicle. With the system you've mentioned I'm sure it is easily against the law and it was only a matter of time until some cop decided to enforce the law.......MP

Squirtin Thunder
10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
I would just pull the amp out !!! Simple and easy !!!
If I can hear your stereo over my engine I am too damn old !!!

Kachina26
10-23-2005, 08:07 PM
That's not the point. When was the last time you got out of a ticket where the only proof is the cop's word? I never have. :D
The point is, realistically, you're not going to win. I'm a realist, I don't live in the fantasy world where I remove my entire stereo system to go into court and perjure myself in order to avoid the punishment I deserved in the first place.
I was only having fun, the RP's of the world are few and far between. ( I hope) :D

UtlGoa
10-23-2005, 08:10 PM
27007. No driver of a vehicle shall operate, or permit the
operation of, any sound amplification system which can be heard
outside the vehicle from 50 or more feet when the vehicle is being
operated upon a highway, unless that system is being operated to
request assistance or warn of a hazardous situation.
I can bet it was the BOOOMMMM BOOOMMMMM crap that got you the ticket. Good luck fighting it, you'll loose. Just pay the fine. It dosent matter if you were driving or parked.

Boozer
10-23-2005, 08:49 PM
So will the charge appear as a misdemeanor offense on his criminal record that until now he may not even have?

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 08:57 PM
How old are you? You reason around things like my 6 year old. He broke the law and you're suggesting that he go to court and perjure himself to get out of a fine and/or a possible misdemeanor charge (which I find highly unlikely, even more unlikely than you actually beating the ticket with some cockamamey I Love Lucy plan of removing your stereo system with the help of Fred and Ethel Mertz)?
Your killing me LUCy

djunkie
10-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Are you serious, because you broke the law and the cop who was doing his job, gave you a ticket , you wanted to physically hurt him......WOW
I'm gonna have to side with Kilr on this one. Which isn't easy. J/K Kilr.
I got one once. I just paid the $75 fine and was done with it. :crossx:

all charged up
10-23-2005, 08:59 PM
In AZ there is no real state statute that covers noise. He most likely wrote you for a city code violation and they are class 1 misdemeanors. Maximum fine is usually 500 dollars with possible probation.
The code will probably read something like what UtlGoa stated, 50 feet blah blah blah. Check Mesa's web site and see if you can find the actual city code. That will give you some info on an angle to try to dispute the cite.
He was probably out there working because of a specific complaint from a tax-payer. They don't normally inforce this kinda stuff unless they get directed to focus on it in a certain area. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Boozer
10-23-2005, 09:03 PM
How old are you? You reason around things like my 6 year old. He broke the law and you're suggesting that he go to court and perjure himself to get out of a fine and/or a possible misdemeanor charge (which I find highly unlikely, even more unlikely than you actually beating the ticket with some cockamamey I Love Lucy plan of removing your stereo system with the help of Fred and Ethel Mertz)?
You're suggesting that he lie and fight the ticket BECAUSE he may not have a criminal record. What is he already has a criminal record? Is it OK to just plead guilty and pay the fine?
You want a surefire way to avoid a criminal record? Stop acting like a freakin' criminal, doing stuff against the law and lying in court. How you like them apples?
You have your way of dealing with things and I have mine. Apparently I'm not the only person in this world who feels this way because if I was there would be a lot of attorneys and public pretenders out of a job.
Getting a criminal record over a loud stereo is ridiculous. If it were a simple ticket I could understand, but a misdemeanor offense?? Give me a brake!

djunkie
10-23-2005, 09:03 PM
So, getting a loud stereo ticket hasn't affected your ability to get a good job or purchase a home? :rolleyes:
Huh???? What did you say???? Actually its only affected my hearing. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
10-23-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm gonna have to side with Kilr on this one. Which isn't easy. J/K Kilr.
I got one once. I just paid the $75 fine and was done with it. :crossx:
whats even worse is im sidding with both kilr and djunkie on this one, who cares, just pay the 75 bucks and go on with it... hay we've all had our stereos on too loud at on time we now its illegal and we pay the price. kinda like the tinted window thing, we know its illegal and we do it anyway. just my .02 and i dont want to offend anyone but id pay it

djunkie
10-23-2005, 09:08 PM
whats even worse is im sidding with both kilr and djunkie on this one, who cares, just pay the 75 bucks and go on with it... hay we've all had our stereos on too loud at on time we now its illegal and we pay the price. kinda like the tinted window thing, we know its illegal and we do it anyway. just my .02 and i dont want to offend anyone but id pay it
No one asked you. :hammerhea :D

76ANTHONY
10-23-2005, 09:09 PM
No one asked you. :hammerhea :D
arent you supposed to eat on your lunch break :yuk: :crossx:

djunkie
10-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm multi-tasking. I CAN do both at the same time you know. :D

76ANTHONY
10-23-2005, 09:13 PM
superstarI'm multi-tasking. I CAN do both at the same time you know. :D

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Damn union got him a lunch break, I bet he is playing his stereo on KILL....

djunkie
10-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Damn union got him a lunch break, I bet he is playing his stereo on KILL....
What I can't hear you either. Hey us union guys gotta eat too right? :D

Boozer
10-23-2005, 09:22 PM
And, no, you're not the only one that feels this way. There's a lot of people that will walk into a court of law and lie under oath. You should be so proud that you're part of that group.
Not to mention we are going to take several illegal bong rips before we go do it and then run 3 red lights, blow through four stop signs, and commit a few acts of road rage on our way to and from the court house. Might even stop by your pad on the way and steal a few of your garden gnomes. :p

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 09:25 PM
. You should have just told him to kill the officer and flee the scene. :rolleyes:
From the sounds of his post, I think he did want to kill the BASTARD

1Shockwaveguy
10-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Does the cop have any evidence to physically prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your vehicle's audio system is capable of being to loud?
Doesn't need it. They ticket you according to being able to hear it from a certain distance. Very hard to beat. I have had one, tried to fight it and the jugde didn't even want to hear my bullshit story. It's unsafe and that is all that matters to them

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Wow, 2 pages of :argue: :argue: I have no problem paying fines! My problem is that the b*stard wrote me a damn ticket for my music! I wasnt hurting anyone! I wasnt taking somes stuff. I was just enjoyting my music! Like I said before, There wasnt anyone around me while I was driving and it wasnt late. If I was in heavy traffic I would keep it very low or even turn the subs off. They have people raping women,college bar fights,drugs,theft,crackheads and other serious things to worry about in the A.S.U area. Thats my problem! I think he was singling me out because I had a ***boat on my truck with spinning rims and tv's.He probablly thought"we can take some of his money" He even questioned my indash tv and I told his stupid a$$ that its not illegal to have a radiostation as a screensaver.
The funniest thing of all is that he was pulling up next to me as I paused the cd. Then he cruised along next to me for a few minutes and pulled up next to me. After he saw what I looked like he slowed down and turned the lights on :yuk: :yuk:
The worst thing of all, he "LIED" on the ticket about my vehicle make,model, and the location of the citation!The location of the violation was about 3/4 mile from where he stated on the citation. If your going to give me a f**king ticket then make sure that your info is 100% correct!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:40 PM
One day you'll wake up and realize that all the effort you put into beating the system isn't worth it. It's easier to just not do it in the first place or take your lumps.
What about all the people that drink and boat???? Just take the dui and deal with it??? Thats pretty much what you are saying!

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 09:42 PM
So now you are saying the BASTARD is a racist

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Not really, I was just pissed off! I hang with a few officers when I hit a certian club in phoenix and they dont write petty a$$ tickets like that. When I told them that they had a noise ordinance in tempe and they heavily enforce it, they laughed! Then they told me these exact words"We have better things to worry about"

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:43 PM
not racist but stereotyping younger males that have nice rides!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Dont tell me that there isnt ANY racist or stereotypical cops!!! If so then your telling lies!

Kilrtoy
10-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Dont tell me that there isnt ANY racist or stereotypical cops!!! If so then your telling lies!
Ofcourse there is.....
in every single department

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:49 PM
I could care less if you choose to fight the ticket within the parameters of the system. Get a lawyer. Knock yourself out. You'll still lose.
I do have a problem with advice giving that is telling you to go into court and perjure yourself. If you don't have a problem with that, feel free.
BTW, none of my posts were directed at you. NONE.
No problem;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Ofcourse there is.....
in every single department
I know becuase I have been singled out when I was younger....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes, of course, the downtrodden young, white male with nice rides minority group. :rolleyes:
Just another example of the man trying to keep you down by not letting you watch MTV Cribs will driving. :D
I have white,hispanic and black friends with nice rides that play HIP-HOP and they all have been singled out because of thier rides!
Now If I was in a blown tbucket with straight headers he probablly would have just waved at me! :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Be glad they just give you a loud stereo ticket. When my dad was a kid, they used to beat them up and steal their money. ;)
its all good,I'll just pay it! Then I will leave him a voicemail about how I feel about his punkass! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-23-2005, 10:22 PM
He'll probably follow you around and give you another ticket. :p :D
Seriously, I used to have a slammed, crew cab GMC dually with a 468. No cat, no mufflers, 5/7 drop. I could push a Coke can down the street with my front crossmember. I ended up having to sell it because the same Poway sheriffs would wait for me every day on my way to work and pull me over. I got smartass with them and they decided to make my life hell. It worked, I had to sell my truck.
Well then you know! Thats why I dont drive my nissan hardbody with hydraulics. I got tired of paying tickets when I was younger;)

H2OT TIMES
10-23-2005, 11:44 PM
A very large part of what is wrong in this country, and others I'm sure, is that nobody wants to take responsibility for thier actions anymore. After reading about the size and number of speakers I have no doubt the damn thing could be heard a block away. I, for one like to listen to that shit about as much as you would like to sit next to me at a light while I hold my horn button down till the light changes. But , noooooo bad mouth the cop. Now you're the victom, right??
What a crock of shit! Get a spine for Christs sake and just pay your fine.

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 12:55 AM
I think I must need more compresion and better porting !!!

MagicMtnDan
10-24-2005, 04:56 AM
OK, here's the situation:
A guy with 8 10's and 4 sub amps posts that he gets a ticket for playing his music. :220v:
He was so damn mad he wanted to punch him (the cop) but then it would have turned out really bad so he just mumbled to himself. :argue:
He wondered what harm he was doing with his music. :cry:
Oh, and his self-description below his screen name is, "100% jerk." :yuk:
Any questions?

YeLLowBoaT
10-24-2005, 05:53 AM
http://www.plsthx.com/Crazy_videos/355_The_Jackhammer.html
Really I hate to be rude but I am glad that you got a ticket. I hate having some 1 pull up next to you with thier stero so loud that your car shakes. I wish they would crack down here on that.

73kona455
10-24-2005, 06:08 AM
http://www.plsthx.com/Crazy_videos/355_The_Jackhammer.html
Really I hate to be rude but I am glad that you got a ticket. I hate having some 1 pull up next to you with thier stero so loud that your car shakes. I wish they would crack down here on that.
you are 100% correct....i hate it when some POS pulls up next to you at a light.. stereo thumping hard.. and all u can here is boom boom boom and foul language lyrics... especially when you have a child in the car.. you can roll up the windows.. but still doesnt help... i wish they would ticket them all like this.. You play--- ya gotta pay... now go be a man and pay for what u really deserved

HavaPaul
10-24-2005, 06:50 AM
A poll would be a good idea so those who are the offenders would see how offensive the offence is. Its all for attention. Its the "Look-at-me" syndrome again. Displease 10 people for one. Way to go. :chi: :hammer2:

moneysucker
10-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Take your lumps whe you deserve them. This is like a speeding ticket. You speed all the time and when you get a ticket finally, you have to take it like a champ. As far as no one being aroung...Aparently the cop was around. If you go to court and be really nice to the judge maybe they will make you just pay a fine and reduce it not to go on your record. Is it a misdimeanor or just a traffic violation?

Boatcop
10-24-2005, 07:00 AM
He even questioned my indash tv and I told his stupid a$$ that its not illegal to have a radiostation as a screensaver.
Guess again.
Arizona Revised Statutes 28-963. Television prohibition
A person shall not drive a motor vehicle equipped with a television viewer or screen or any other means of visually receiving a television broadcast that is either:
1. Located in the motor vehicle at any point forward of the back of the driver's seat.
2. Visible, directly or indirectly, to the driver while operating the motor vehicle.
Stupid a$$?
What, were you looking in a mirror?

hotlavey
10-24-2005, 07:02 AM
you are 100% correct....i hate it when some POS pulls up next to you at a light.. stereo thumping hard.. and all u can here is boom boom boom and foul language lyrics... especially when you have a child in the car.. you can roll up the windows.. but still doesnt help... i wish they would ticket them all like this.. You play--- ya gotta pay... now go be a man and pay for what u really deserved
Well said.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Guess again.
Stupid a$$?
What, were you looking in a mirror?
Hey numb nuts, I wasnt watching tv. I had a screensaver on the tv. Its kinda like navagation! Hello............

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-24-2005, 08:02 AM
this isnt any different than when you people were crying about the noise laws on the water! I watched alot of people bitch about the noise laws on the water when it was enforced. This isnt any different!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-24-2005, 08:03 AM
pay attention, There wasnt anyone around me! When I pull up next to others , I turn my system down!

Beer-30
10-24-2005, 08:07 AM
My folks always taught me - when you get caught, you answer up for it. Every time I have gotten caught doing something wrong, I earned every bit of it.
I have a medium-large system in the truck, but I never have the windows down. I have never had a problem, regardless of the time of day. CVC is applicable 25hrs a day.
Just man up and pay it.

YeLLowBoaT
10-24-2005, 08:15 AM
this isnt any different than when you people were crying about the noise laws on the water! I watched alot of people bitch about the noise laws on the water when it was enforced. This isnt any different!
no its very much diffrent. If your on the water and some 1 comes with open exhaust you can move to a diffrent part of the lake. while driving you really can't. that and last time I checked boats don;t say cuzz words. I am in big fan of the exhaust laws on the water. having a loud sterro is like having a fast car... no matter how fast it goes you can still only go 65...

Shark In The Pond
10-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey numb nuts, I wasnt watching tv. I had a screensaver on the tv. Its kinda like navagation! Hello............
Wow ......still making freinds with the man :crossx:

Beer-30
10-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Did the officer start telling you that you didn't know how to do YOUR job?

uvindex
10-24-2005, 09:03 AM
pay attention, There wasnt anyone around me! When I pull up next to others , I turn my system down!Seems that the LEO was around you since you got a ticket. :)

pleasantcat
10-24-2005, 09:31 AM
hey retard, this is one pool you dont want to piss in. you got popped for playing music to loud. you probably were so pay the fine and dont do it again. think of this, your jammin boom boom do you in the butt and wham! a ambo unit or some public safety vehicle hits you. who's fault is it? they had lights siren blowing but you didnt hear them. now the call they were running and the person in need doesnt get their help all because you had your stereo blasting. but your the selfish bastard that wanted to hit the cop??? you go tuff guy!

Beer-30
10-24-2005, 09:38 AM
I guess this was the wrong place to come looking for sympathy, eh? :cry:
And.......what does this have to do with boats, anyway ?

Moneypitt
10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
He is probably still rebeling from not being able to play his boom box on the short bus going to school. Anyone that tries to tie loud boat exhaust and street vehicles with obnoxious sound systems is kinda lost here on ***boat. Another thought, if he had been playing the Beach Boys, or The Beatles, Crosby Stills and Nash, The Platters, Peter Paul and Mary......Chances are the cop would've let it pass. The music is the culprit, the crime! not the sound, and a good running open headered boat is the good side of sound, music to MY ears................MP

Boatcop
10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Doesn't say a thing about watching TV.
Read it again (or get someone who knows how to read it to you).
A person shall not drive a motor vehicle equipped with a television viewer or screen or any other means of visually receiving a television broadcast that is either:
1. Located in the motor vehicle at any point forward of the back of the driver's seat.
2. Visible, directly or indirectly, to the driver while operating the motor vehicle.

core attitude
10-24-2005, 10:24 AM
I think the real crime in this thread is the grammar and spelling. :D
http://www.forumspile.com/Spelling-Dictionary.gif
It hurts to read some of this stuff. :messedup:

mike37
10-24-2005, 10:50 AM
pay attention, There wasnt anyone around me! When I pull up next to others , I turn my system down!
stop crying and pay your fine
with the system you have even after you turned it down it was to loud
the cops aren't the bad guys. you are

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 11:02 AM
stop crying and pay your fine
with the system you have even after you turned it down it was to loud
the cops aren't the bad guys. you are
Damn it Michael you bad guy you.
Dude your ****ed !!! I think you should just pay the Ticket and change to Country !!! Then you will be fine, unless they think your on drugs because of that too !!!
Michael is a good guy !!!
Easy everyone !!!

rrrr
10-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Doesn't say a thing about watching TV.
Read it again (or get someone who knows how to read it to you).
Short and sweet. Not hard to comprehend.
Thats why I dont drive my nissan hardbody with hydraulics. I got tired of paying tickets when I was younger.
I'm not from SoCal so hang with me on this one. Is this one of those $900 vehicles with a $7,500 paint job and $5,000 worth of hydraulics?
I gotta get one of those, vato.

phebus
10-24-2005, 11:38 AM
The real crime is that I got sucked into reading four pages of this bullshit. I should go beat the hell out of myself, I thought my screening abilities were getting better.

Kilrtoy
10-24-2005, 11:41 AM
The real crime is that I got sucked into reading four pages of this bullshit. I should go beat the hell out of myself, I thought my screening abilities were getting better.
Lay off the MEDS and you will regain that virtue in your life...
How are you , Hope doing alot better

phebus
10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Lay off the MEDS and you will regain that virtue in your life...
How are you , Hope doing alot better
Tough recovery, but getting better slowly but surely. As long as I'm good to go by next spring, all is good. I have to get good enough this winter to go out to Havi to get my outdrive fixed.
thanks

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Short and sweet. Not hard to comprehend.
I'm not from SoCal so hang with me on this one. Is this one of those $900 vehicles with a $7,500 paint job and $5,000 worth of hydraulics?
I gotta get one of those, vato.
Actually I believe it is a Cad Escalade !!!
Like I said before he really is a good guy !!!

http404
10-24-2005, 02:25 PM
I have white,hispanic and black friends with nice rides that play HIP-HOP and they all have been singled out because of thier rides!
Now If I was in a blown tbucket with straight headers he probablly would have just waved at me! :rolleyes:
So cops have a grudge against people of all races who have nice rides and play HOP-HIP at high volume while driving.......................
Good!

73kona455
10-24-2005, 03:59 PM
i guess my definition of a good guy is different.. one who wants to beat up a cop because he is doing his job?.. not in my book... one who is going to call said officer and leave him a harrassing voicemail because of said ticket... not...
isnt this the same person that had a problem awhile back about buying a stolen boat.. then got mad when someone else eventually contacts the police.. after he had known it was a stolen boat for several days?.. i guess my idea of a good guy is way different than that...
to each his own
STOLEN BOAT THREAD (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74640)

mike37
10-24-2005, 04:11 PM
i guess my definition of a good guy is different.. one who wants to beat up a cop because he is doing his job?.. not in my book... one who is going to call said officer and leave him a harrassing voicemail because of said ticket... not...
isnt this the same person that had a problem awhile back about buying a stolen boat.. then got mad when someone else eventually contacts the police.. after he had known it was a stolen boat for several days?.. i guess my idea of a good guy is way different than that...
to each his own
thats what I'm saying
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT I can understand being bummed about it.
but getting mad at the cop its obvious if he herd it in his car you had the music to loud.
and you had said he didn't stop you right away well maybe he was giving your sorry ass a chance to turn the music down but you didn't so you got stopped

Squirtin Thunder
10-24-2005, 04:23 PM
to each his own
STOLEN BOAT THREAD (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74640)
OK so he bumped his head !!!

moneysucker
10-24-2005, 04:29 PM
As far as the noise law on exaust, I was warned today. The rangers stopped me, told me My exaust was too loud, Asked if I was runnign water injection, I said no, BSed with them for a while, went back to the ramp and left. No ticket. Don't mouth off to cops and you usually get off with a warning unless you have been warned before.

olbiezer
10-24-2005, 05:07 PM
ya know i dont doubt for a min that this is prob some kind of a racial thing with this cop and 396.......but......i cant tell ya how many times i have been at a red light and the car pulls up next to me with with some young kid playing the amps up so loud that my truck is shaking all over and his is about to fly off the ground from the vibration shaking and some rapper is screeming about f u this and f u that.....i really dont want to hear it ........hope u get out of this ticket but have some respect for the others in the world around ya lol :hammerhea also i am 55 years old so i am not really with it anymore lol...and if all else fails.......send that cop that gave u the ticket a email that there is a new donut shop opening on the court date.....that ought to get him out of the court room for a while.....

BBTAHITI
10-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Wow, 2 pages of :argue: :argue: I have no problem paying fines! My problem is that the b*stard wrote me a damn ticket for my music!
Now THIS cracks me up. Do you really think that it sounds like music to ANYONE ELSE but you? BUMP BUMP at 50 feet all sounds the same.....
Just be honest and say that you don't give a shit about anyone else's rights, you're gonna blare crap and annoy the shit out of everyone because you want to.
Pay the fine and turn the volume down, 'cuz people aren't looking at you because you're cool, they're looking at a jackass without common sense.

a catered life
10-24-2005, 05:32 PM
didn t read all the other replies but i have gotten 4 of these in my life and they suck they recently made it a moving voliation so there is n't much luck beating it but anyway good luck :cry:

Boatcop
10-24-2005, 06:25 PM
You actually don't have the right to peace and quiet. The law was enacted so that you can hear emergency vehicles, not so that you won't be annoyed. He can still lawfully annoy you at a stop light as long as his music can't be heard at 50'. :D
Wrong Again. People DO have the right to reasonable peace and quiet.
Arizona Revisede Statutes 13-2904. Disorderly conduct; classification
A. A person commits disorderly conduct if, with intent to disturb the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person, or with knowledge of doing so, such person:
1. Engages in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior; or
2. Makes unreasonable noise; or
3. Uses abusive or offensive language or gestures to any person present in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation by such person; or
4. Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession; or
5. Refuses to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency; or
6. Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
B. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 6 is a class 6 felony. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 is a class 1 misdemeanor.

BBTAHITI
10-24-2005, 06:25 PM
You actually don't have the right to peace and quiet. The law was enacted so that you can hear emergency vehicles, not so that you won't be annoyed. He can still lawfully annoy you at a stop light as long as his music can't be heard at 50'. :D
Actually, I do. You have only cited CVCs to this point, but most cities have sound ordinances that can be enforced either by filing a complaint against the offender, or by placing them under citizen's arrest. Wanna think about that answer again?

BBTAHITI
10-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Again, I didn't quote any CVCs. I didn't get the ticket. Citizen's arrest? That's rich. :rolleyes:
But it's legal.....

Boatcop
10-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Wrong again? When was I wrong the first time? I didn't get the f'in ticket, I was just making a little joke, so back off with your holier than thou attitude, it's getting a little played out.
Oh, and while we're at it. Making "unreasonable noise"? Good luck getting that charge to stick. What are you going to charge me with next, having too dark hair?
Not directed at you. Sorry if you took it that way.
I was referring to a previous post where 396 said there was nothing wrong with the video screen on his dash.
As far as getting it to stick, it's never been a problem. All one has to do is testify that the noise disturbed their peace and quiet, and that it was unreasonable under the circumstances. Not the Officer, mind you, but a citizen can make that complaint. Happens all the time.
No attitude here. Just giving out the straight scoop, so people can be informed and stay out of trouble.
Again, sorry that you took my comments the wrong way.

phebus
10-24-2005, 06:52 PM
If you reread the entire thread, I'm the FIRST person that suggested this guy just pay the fine and not go to court and perjure himself as was suggested to him.
I guess that's what I get for trying to make a joke.
Funny guy, huh?
:D
Keep posting.........

olbiezer
10-24-2005, 07:19 PM
hey shockwave first of all micheal is a young black guy........second of all.....where do u all get off thinking our dear cops are such angels that they dont do the same think as micheal did and get away with it cause they flash a badge ( which is just as illeagl) i go drinking with a cop all the time and when we get stopped ......we flash a badge and go on throught where eeveryone else gets poped.......u cops think we all owe u something and u are dead wrong dudes......which is worse u pigs going 120 to catch me doing 75 in a 70 zone ???? u blow a tire and kill someone and u give the familly of the guy u killed a ticket for failing to yeald to your out of control ass......go eat some more donuts.....

Kilrtoy
10-24-2005, 07:28 PM
hey shockwave first of all micheal is a young black guy........second of all.....where do u all get off thinking our dear cops are such angels that they dont do the same think as micheal did and get away with it cause they flash a badge ( which is just as illeagl) i go drinking with a cop all the time and when we get stopped ......we flash a badge and go on throught where eeveryone else gets poped.......u cops think we all owe u something and u are dead wrong dudes......which is worse u pigs going 120 to catch me doing 75 in a 70 zone ???? u blow a tire and kill someone and u give the familly of the guy u killed a ticket for failing to yeald to your out of control ass......go eat some more donuts.....
First off you and your cop friend are losers. You get in the car with him knowing his is drunk and you have no problem driving with an impaired driver. Your friend is in the extreme minority and some day it will bite him in the ass. Go drink another beer and tell yourself how bitchen you are...

Desert Rat
10-24-2005, 07:31 PM
I don't condone the physical aspect but just because it's a law doesn't mean it's right... Damn I get so tired of all the self rightous a holes on here. hell at one time slavery was legal... Most areas make laws for the collection of $$$$$ Jeez you would think all cops should be put up for saint hood on this site!!
now to anwser YOUR question pay your fine and keep that F'n boom boom crap turned DOWN.... Now if this doesn't start a flame war I don't know what will :argue: :D

UtlGoa
10-24-2005, 07:32 PM
go eat some more donuts.....
Hahahahahahahah ahahahahahah like we havent heard that before. Shut the F'k up.

Kilrtoy
10-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Send me your address and I will come park a vehicle in front of your house and rev the engine and blast the stereo and when your peace is disturbed dont complain, and call some self rightous azzhole to come and give me a ticket and make me stop.... :cool:

olbiezer
10-24-2005, 07:40 PM
hey utlgoa.........its raining!!!!!!!

mike37
10-24-2005, 07:50 PM
I don't condone the physical aspect but just because it's a law doesn't mean it's right... Damn I get so tired of all the self rightous a holes on here. hell at one time slavery was legal... Most areas make laws for the collection of $$$$$ Jeez you would think all cops should be put up for saint hood on this site!!
now to answer YOUR question pay your fine and keep that F'n boom boom crap turned DOWN.... Now if this doesn't start a flame war I don't know what will :argue: :D
I agree that there are to many laws but if not for laws all the inconsiderate assholes would destroy the world becouse every one would be doing anything they want any time how would that be
a guy could just take your boat but you could go kill him but then his brother would kill you cus its OK to do it we don't need laws

olbiezer
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
lmao

UtlGoa
10-24-2005, 08:11 PM
hahaahaah....that was a good one....it's raining..hahahahh your a friggen comedian......shut the F'k up

rrrr
10-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Just when you think someone couldn't be possibly so stupid....... Proof you're wrong.
What an ass.

Moneypitt
10-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah hire the lawyer to lie for you. They have a way to not tell the truth without actually lying.........If you really want to beat the ticket,(have it dismissed), video tape the removal and total distruction of all the "boom boom" equipment from your vehicle. Take the tape to the judge and beg for compassion, mercy, and a dismissal.........MP

HM
10-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey killer, is it true you switched to low carb donuts? I heard those things give you the oopsie poopsies?

phebus
10-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I'll go on record as a cop supporter. Tough job, never please everyone, and never get rich, while at the same time risking your life.
As in all parts of life, there are good one's and bad one's, but if you look at the big picture, they are all hero's to me.
I'd like to see other's walk in their boots for a day.

pleasantcat
10-24-2005, 08:59 PM
I'll go on record as a cop supporter. Tough job, never please everyone, and never get rich, while at the same time risking your life.
As in all parts of life, there are good one's and bad one's, but if you look at the big picture, they are all hero's to me.
I'd like to see other's walk in their boots for a day.
your not alone in those statements.
ooops i just said the same thing you did!!! :redface:

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 04:19 AM
Wow!!!! Man it doesnt look like you are going to get much help here, maybe you should try some other site on the net that's into Nosiey Hot Boats like Offshoreonly. No one on this site has any Boat Noise problems, or maybe there like me and suffer from CRS.
Cause I remember back in like January or Febuary on some Hot Boat site everybody was complaining about Noise inforcement. I'll bet if you find that site you'll get........ ooo wait that was this site. My bad must be that CRS Again.

Kachina26
10-25-2005, 05:36 AM
Wow!!!! Man it doesnt look like you are going to get much help here, maybe you should try some other site on the net that's into Nosiey Hot Boats like Offshoreonly. No one on this site has any Boat Noise problems, or maybe there like me and suffer from CRS.
Cause I remember back in like January or Febuary on some Hot Boat site everybody was complaining about Noise inforcement. I'll bet if you find that site you'll get........ ooo wait that was this site. My bad must be that CRS Again.
Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension, as I recall, the controversy was about non LE people at a local ramp facility attempting to enforce the law. Not only that, but it was being enforced incorrectly i.e. wrong meter settings, wrong distance and abritary limits.

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 05:41 AM
No. You might want to review the more than two pages of threads of bitching about Noise enforcement.

Kachina26
10-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Citizen's arrest! CITIZEN'S ARREST! :D
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
What movie was that? Or was it a show? I can hear that voice in my head now. Thanx :D

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 05:51 AM
Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension, as I recall, the controversy was about non LE people at a local ramp facility attempting to enforce the law. Not only that, but it was being enforced incorrectly i.e. wrong meter settings, wrong distance and abritary limits.
As fas as the personal attacks F**k You and the Horse you road in on.

Ralph Brunt
10-25-2005, 06:11 AM
man tis thread is crazy let's review loud radio, stolen boat, beatin on cops, non-le enforcing the law on the boat ramp. and not in that order i may have missed a few rants butt good reading none the less. Mike i dont know you butt hell i dont know any of you, however it seems that this is or was about Mike (aka 396) so i'll go there pay the fu(king ticket and turn it down. or use the mute button. good reading Mike i allways get a little enjoyment out of your threads all the way back to your motor build thanx ralph oh yeah please excuse the grammer and lack of punctuation lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 06:21 AM
its all good,I'll just pay it! Then I will leave him a voicemail about how I feel about his punkass! :D
Ok for the people that did read my post earlier in this thread! Here it is again!!!!!

tcook33
10-25-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok for the people that did read my post earlier in this thread! Here it is again!!!!!
Dont sweat it guy. I feel your frustration. All these people with their holier than thou attitude need to lighten up.
I'm sure they never got a ticket and got a little upset about it and needed to vent to a couple of friends on this site??? Not only was it a ticket, but it was a ticket for noise. Pretty much BS.
And for all those that have a problem with someone coming along side of you with a system worth more than your whole car (god forbid they enjoy it), slow down, wait 30 seconds till the light turns green, switch lanes, or stay home and play bingo next time.
Fight it 396. Whats the worst that can happen. You lose. At least you went down with a fight.
Get a lawyer, cause he won't lie. haha...

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 07:44 AM
all you ****in bastards have nothing better to do than to talk shit................

Newcastle
10-25-2005, 07:47 AM
all you ****in bastards have nothing better to do than to talk shit................
...and I have nothing better to do than to read the sh**!

tcook33
10-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeah, no sh*t. All the guys talkin shit and gettin crazy with the personal attacks are the same dudes that got picked on their whole lives. They feel good when they attack someone on the internet sittin behind a keyboard.

Kachina26
10-25-2005, 09:09 AM
As fas as the personal attacks F**k You and the Horse you road in on.
Sorry, that came out wrong and I thought you were referencing a different thread. You are right, that was chicken shit of me to write that. I am sorry.

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah, no sh*t. All the guys talkin shit and gettin crazy with the personal attacks are the same dudes that got picked on their whole lives. They feel good when they attack someone on the internet sittin behind a keyboard.
It's just another sheild for them to to hide behind.

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:12 AM
thats right...............all of them are big and bad behind there pc and keyboard but you get them in person and there totally different story...........

Tremor Therapy
10-25-2005, 09:16 AM
In Cal they can impound your vehicle if the sound can be heard something like 15 feet from the vehicle.
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this....but WTF don't open header Harley's get tickets for there exhaust noise? I can't remember the last time my 500 watt system over powered their exhaust noise! :mad:

tcook33
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
thats right...............all of them are big and bad behind there pc and keyboard but you get them in person and there totally different story...........
I wouldn't say ALL of them, but I would bet 99% of them would put their tail between their legs if push came to shove. Or they might grab their gun (as expressed in other threads). That's pretty tough. HAHAHA.

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Sorry, that came out wrong and I thought you were referencing a different thread. You are right, that was chicken shit of me to write that. I am sorry.
Man up. Apology accepted.....

tcook33
10-25-2005, 09:20 AM
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this....but WTF don't open header Harley's get tickets for there exhaust noise? I can't remember the last time my 500 watt system over powered their exhaust noise! :mad:
They are supposed to. But most cops don't care cause they got better things to do. It's one of the BS tickets, just like stereo noise and tinted windows? It's all illegal, but its a lame ticket.
I bet the same people that are bothered by stereo noise are bothered by Harleys. Cause they probably can't afford either.

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn it Michael you bad guy you.
Dude your ****ed !!! I think you should just pay the Ticket and change to Country !!! Then you will be fine, unless they think your on drugs because of that too !!!
Michael is a good guy !!!
Easy everyone !!!
Actually I believe it is a Cad Escalade !!!
OK so he bumped his head !!!

tcook33
Very admirable.

OGShocker
I might suggest paying this ticket and turning your shit down from now on. No one outside your ride wants to hear that shit anyway(IMHO). I am an OG (Old Geezer) so add that to the equation. :D
Have a nice day!

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 09:26 AM
From what I can tell, the problem people have with this type of stuff is that people come on here and bitch about getting a ticket for knowingly breaking the law. I got a ticket earlier this year for tinted wondows on my suburban, did I come on her and bitch and moan about it? No, becasue I know it is illegal and I was willfulling breaking the law knowing the consequences. It all comes down to taking responsibility for your own actions. Something that is very clearly lacking in society today.

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 09:28 AM
From what I can tell, the problem people have with this type of stuff is that people come on here and bitch about getting a ticket for knowingly breaking the law. I got a ticket earlier this year for tinted wondows on my suburban, did I come on her and bitch and moan about it? No, becasue I know it is illegal and I was willfulling breaking the law knowing the consequences. It all comes down to taking responsibility for your own actions. Something that is very clearly lacking in society today.
I have to aggree !!!
Or
Respecting others space !!!

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 09:29 AM
I wouldn't say ALL of them, but I would bet 99% of them would put their tail between their legs if push came to shove. Or they might grab their gun (as expressed in other threads). That's pretty tough. HAHAHA.
This site is supposed to be for and about Boat's & Boaters, some try to use it as there own shooting gallery.

HOOTER SLED-
10-25-2005, 09:31 AM
I might suggest paying this ticket and turning your shit down from now on. No one outside your ride wants to hear that shit anyway(IMHO). I am an OG (Old Geezer) so add that to the equation. :D
Have a nice day!
I must not be old like you, cuz I still bump my shit all the time. If it's too loud, you're too old. :D

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:37 AM
ok most of them. but the fact is that they use there keyboards to say to people what they are to chicken shit to say in person.......and thats a fact...

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:38 AM
:D :D :D :D jim your killing me.................

carreraelite
10-25-2005, 09:45 AM
What would this place be without the Drama.............. :rolleyes:

Biglue
10-25-2005, 09:45 AM
Damn it Michael......I'm getting tired of you black guys always playing that loud rap music. You guys really have to stop that. :D :D :D
Pay the fine brutha. Move on with life and don't fock around with the copper. If you piss him off enough you will be on the loosing end of a grudge. Don't be foolish bro. Just my .02
Lue.
PS quit buying stolen boats. :mix: ;)

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Damn it Michael......I'm getting tired of you black guys always playing that loud rap music. You guys really have to stop that. :D :D :D
Pay the fine brutha. Move on with life and don't fock around with the copper. If you piss him off enough you will be on the loosing end of a grudge. Don't be foolish bro. Just my .02
Lue.
PS quit buying stolen boats. :mix: ;)
dont you have a lawn to go mow.....................

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 09:47 AM
:D :D :D :D jim your killing me.................
Holly hell Holly Molly has been hear too !!!
Why do people take things so personal on this board ???
Just because they have a job that allows this, wait now that is steeling, HMMMMMMMMM very interesting.
I must be too Damn old !!!
Michael were you playing the Greatfull Dead or Crap, Were you playing Charlie Daniels or Funky Too Chunky ???
I think Michael desires to enjoy his stereo as much as some enjoy theres on there boats. Yes load stereos on Boats !!! Yes I said it !!! I think Ron Bracsma need to put a stereo in his boat so he can be like the rest of you. It really pisses me off...............Load stereos on launch ramp, load stereos in coves. There is no reason for it. And those folks that play there stereos at the gas dock they are the worst !!!!

tcook33
10-25-2005, 09:49 AM
You're right. He came on here bitching about a ticket. Big deal. I think people took what he said out of context. He was just talkin shit about a ticket, was obviously a little pissed about it, and wanted to share his story with the bunch. I don't think he was not taking responsibility nor do I think he knew what he was getting into by saying he wanted to punch the cop. There seems to be quite a few cops or cop supporters on the boards. I'm sure he will keep that to himself next time. I'm sure everyone has felt that way though. Regardless if it was their fault or not. It sucks to get a ticket and you get an emotion that is like no other.
I got a speeding ticket about a year ago for doing 70 in a 65. The flow of traffic was from 60 in the slow lane, to 70 in the fast lane. I didn't stand out for any reason so he didn't target me for his own personal reasons. It was BS and I was pissed, but that doesn't mean I didn't take responsibility for it. I paid the ticket and went to traffic school.
People really do need to take responsibility for their actions. Very good statement.

tcook33
10-25-2005, 09:50 AM
ok most of them. but the fact is that they use there keyboards to say to people what they are to chicken shit to say in person.......and thats a fact...
Most definitely. A lot of them wait for someone else to start, then get on the bandwagon.

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Holly hell Holly Molly has been hear too !!!
Why do people take things so personal on this board ???
Just because they have a job that allows this, wait now that is steeling, HMMMMMMMMM very interesting.
I must be too Damn old !!!
Michael were you playing the Greatfull Dead or Crap, Were you playing Charlie Daniels or Funky Too Chunky ???
yes you are..........................

riverbound
10-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Just to shed some light on the videoscreen up front issue.
It IS legal to have a screen that has the ability to play tv on it as long as it is inoperable while driving.
Here is the law that Alan posted
Arizona Revised Statutes 28-963. Television prohibition
Now there are a couple loopholes (the law is very outdated)
The law says nothing about DVD, VHS, VideoGame, etc... it only covers television broadcast. (I have fought it and won) and as long as the unit has a lock out to prevent the video from being watched while driving...it is perfectly legal (hence#2)
It wont be long until the law is changed to be more updated, but contrary to popular belief. The flip up video screens are perfectly legal as long as they are hooked up correctly and you can show it in court (if you are ticketed)
As far as the noise ticket goes....you broke the law and you got ticketed...deal with it. I built an expedition once that had 9 15's (it was an SPL comp. car) we were palying it outside the store one day and a cop said he heard the car over a 1/4 mile away. he actually came to find out what the noise was. granted we were respectful to the cop and BS'd with him for a while and let him sti inside while the music played. so No ticket.
8..10's and 4 amps. definitely is capable of producing enough noise to break the law.....just because nobody is around, doesnt make it legal. As far as him profiling you because you have a "nice car"...you were the one wants the attention, you will get some good and some bad.
I built show cars for over 10 years...I have had my fair share of cops sitting at the end of the street waiting for me to leave my driveway. Sucks, that it happens but it does.
Why fight it. pay the fine and walk away.
I got a misdemeanor for towing a skier at sunset once...just paid the fine and went on my way. I can still get a job and buy a house so Im not owrried about it.

Biglue
10-25-2005, 09:55 AM
dont you have a lawn to go mow.....................
Yeah your sisters. :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-25-2005, 09:57 AM
I think Michael desires to enjoy his stereo as much as some enjoy theres on there boats. Yes load stereos on Boats !!! Yes I said it !!! I think Ron Bracsma need to put a stereo in his boat so he can be like the rest of you. It really pisses me off...............Load stereos on launch ramp, load stereos in coves. There is no reason for it. And those folks that play there stereos at the gas dock they are the worst !!!!
Who would crank their stereo loud in a cove? That's just wrong. ;) :D

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 09:57 AM
shows how much you know i dont have a sister..................whats up beaner how was the weekend..............

HOOTER SLED-
10-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Don't you mean sistas??? :D :D ;)

Biglue
10-25-2005, 09:59 AM
shows how much you know i dont have a sister..................whats up beaner how was the weekend..............
BEANER!?!?!?!?!?
Now you did it. Not only do you coloreds not have any respect for the traffic around you but you don't have any respect for fellow minorities. I'm appalled. :D
Weekend was good. Yours?

mike37
10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Most definitely. A lot of them wait for someone else to start, then get on the bandwagon.
man you need to go back and read some of your comments then go look in the mirror

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Jason,
I have never heard yours, over anyone elses !!!! :cool:

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:02 AM
..............Load stereos on launch ramp, load stereos in coves. There is no reason for it. And those folks that play there stereos at the gas dock they are the worst !!!!
Damn...I'm the worst. but then again SOME people feel the same about open headers and no mufflers. :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
10-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Jason,
I have never heard yours, over anyone elses !!!! :cool:
And I thought mine was kinda loud. :D Didn't have it cranked all the way up though. I guess it's different in a smaller boat. :)

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:04 AM
man you need to go back and read some of your comments then go look in the mirror
The last time I looked in the mirror it told me I should be King, I believe the mirror is right, it also tells me that I am 6' 195lbs and that all women love me. Now I feel so much better !!!

Biglue
10-25-2005, 10:04 AM
That's just unnacceptable behavior. :D :D
Don't you mean sistas??? :D :D ;)
Where da blak women?????? :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:05 AM
Damn...I'm the worst. but then again SOME people feel the same about open headers and no mufflers. :idea:
Are you talking about your neighbors, it was only 12:30 or 1:30 AM ???

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:07 AM
And I thought mine was kinda loud. :D Didn't have it cranked all the way up though. I guess it's different in a smaller boat. :)
It would be so much better if everyone played the same stuff at the same time, that always messes with my head. I did hear yours !!!!!!! You turn on some old school rock for 2 secs.

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 10:08 AM
BEANER!?!?!?!?!?
Now you did it. Not only do you coloreds not have any respect for the traffic around you but you don't have any respect for fellow minorities. I'm appalled. :D
Weekend was good. Yours?
o so now u single the colors out................awwwww hell no...............damn messies...weekend was good went to the lake yesterday with 396 and another friend.had a blast and the funny thing is no one there complained about his stereo and our loud ass boats.......weird.............

Biglue
10-25-2005, 10:09 AM
o so now u single the colors out................awwwww hell no...............damn messies...weekend was good went to the lake yesterday with 396 and another friend.had a blast and the funny thing is no one there complained about his stereo and our loud ass boats.......weird.............
Right on. You "BOYS" have fun did you?

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Are you talking about your neighbors, it was only 12:30 or 1:30 AM ???
Shiat...no one I hang out with....The people i hang with better like loud boats and even louder stereos. :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:10 AM
How could they be load with 7.5-1 comp and a Kraco stereo ???

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Right on. You "BOYS" have fun did you?
You two better calm down or Im gonna have to break out my "tote" :D

Biglue
10-25-2005, 10:11 AM
460 would love that. Watch him act right up. :D

tcook33
10-25-2005, 10:12 AM
I just read my comments...and what's your point? Because I didn't write the first comment on 396's side? I came into the thread a little late. Name one time where I jumped on the bandwagon and I'll hand deliver you 100 bucks next time I go to Nacimiento.
I also looked in the mirror and I had a zit on my nose, so I popped it. Thanks. How'd you know?

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:12 AM
460 would love that. Watch him act right up. :D
That would NEVER come up on this site....the "thin skins" would crucify me for posting that :supp:

Biglue
10-25-2005, 10:13 AM
That would NEVER come up on this site....the "thin skins" would crucify me for posting that :supp:
Don't be a puss. I dare you. :D :D :D

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Don't be a puss. I dare you. :D :D :D
Cant do attachments here....amd I would have to host it somewhere :supp:
I'd put it up but only for a second.

mike37
10-25-2005, 10:18 AM
you and 460
were on this band wagon together

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 10:21 AM
How could they be load with 7.5-1 comp and a Kraco stereo ???
ha ha ha ha.....................dont you have a race to get ready for.............

Biglue
10-25-2005, 10:22 AM
you and 460
If I remember 460 correctly, I'm sure he was holding hands. :D :D

460 jus getn it
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :D :D :D :D

Biglue
Cant do attachments here....amd I would have to host it somewhere :supp:
I'd put it up but only for a second.
You will get flamed for it for sure. :D

riverbound
10-25-2005, 10:23 AM
You will get flamed for it for sure. :D
I bet I would get booted.....Drama boat. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 10:26 AM
you and 460
dude im not on any bandwagon...im just posting it like it is.......did he get a ticket yes and he should pay it. but when all these dipshits come here and talk shit and someone says something then there on a bandwagon.......

tcook33
10-25-2005, 10:26 AM
you and 460
Go back and read my very first post bud. Case closed. Nice try.
I was just agreeing with him. Big difference.

tcook33
10-25-2005, 10:29 AM
dude im not on any bandwagon...im just posting it like it is.......did he get a ticket yes and he should pay it. but when all these dipshits come here and talk shit and someone says something then there on a bandwagon.......
Don't waste ur time. He's confused.

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 10:33 AM
I didn't know you like REO Speedwagon !!! Wow that cool !!!

Bella
10-25-2005, 10:49 AM
A lot of us better watch out!!! What happens when you are on the Cali side of Havasu and they can hear your music?
What type music were you playing? I know I get stuck in traffic next to some dildo that thinks everyone in the world wants to hear his music and I'm wishing for a cop like the one that got you. In Cal they can impound your vehicle if the sound can be heard something like 15 feet from the vehicle. With the system you've mentioned I'm sure it is easily against the law and it was only a matter of time until some cop decided to enforce the law.......MP

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 10:55 AM
And for all those that have a problem with someone coming along side of you with a system worth more than your whole car (god forbid they enjoy it), ..
Too bad most of the vehicle that have that booming system, arent even worth the gas they but in them.....

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Too bad most of the vehicle that have that booming system, arent even worth the gas they but in them.....
I know all those Damn chevys !!!

tcook33
10-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Where? In Chatsworth? I know. :wink:

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:05 AM
yep and most of them drive chevys..........................

Biglue
10-25-2005, 11:08 AM
yep and most of them drive chevys..........................
Was that supposed to be a Mexican wise crack????? :hammer2: :D

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Was that supposed to be a Mexican wise crack????? :hammer2: :D
nope............if i wanted to single the messies out i would talk about the 80-95 nissan pickups.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:32 AM
This is funny, Who said I was playing crap??? Most of you people are throwing the judgement book around. So if I was playing led zeplin and pulled up rocking out. Whould that be acceptable?? Hell I was at the lake yesterday and some guy was playing country music loud as hell. Di I get mad and bitch??? No because small shit in life doesnt bother me. Should he be ticketed?? Nope, It would be lame! Should all of you jackasses that talk shit about my system and my music be ticketed for the shit you play at the lake??? HELL YEAH! Why??? Because you just want to talk shit on the computer!

Biglue
10-25-2005, 11:34 AM
nope............if i wanted to single the messies out i would talk about the 80-95 nissan pickups.....
BOOO Leroy!!!!!
Mexi's don't drive compact trucks.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:34 AM
hey retard, this is one pool you dont want to piss in. you got popped for playing music to loud. you probably were so pay the fine and dont do it again. think of this, your jammin boom boom do you in the butt and wham! a ambo unit or some public safety vehicle hits you. who's fault is it? they had lights siren blowing but you didnt hear them. now the call they were running and the person in need doesnt get their help all because you had your stereo blasting. but your the selfish bastard that wanted to hit the cop??? you go tuff guy!
thats just as lame as retards like yourself blowing across the lake at 100+!!! What happens when You hit someone??? Ill just cruise on by with my boom boom system and shake my head at your ignorant ass....

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:35 AM
BOOO Leroy!!!!!
Mexi's don't drive compact trucks.
thats right they drive crown vics.......................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Dont sweat it guy. I feel your frustration. All these people with their holier than thou attitude need to lighten up.
I'm sure they never got a ticket and got a little upset about it and needed to vent to a couple of friends on this site??? Not only was it a ticket, but it was a ticket for noise. Pretty much BS.
And for all those that have a problem with someone coming along side of you with a system worth more than your whole car (god forbid they enjoy it), slow down, wait 30 seconds till the light turns green, switch lanes, or stay home and play bingo next time.
Fight it 396. Whats the worst that can happen. You lose. At least you went down with a fight.
Get a lawyer, cause he won't lie. haha...
i feel ya;)

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:36 AM
This is funny, Who said I was playing crap??? Most of you people are throwing the judgement book around. So if I was playing led zeplin and pulled up rocking out. Whould that be acceptable?? Hell I was at the lake yesterday and some guy was playing country music loud as hell. Di I get mad and bitch??? No because small shit in life doesnt bother me. Should he be ticketed?? Nope, It would be lame! Should all of you jackasses that talk shit about my system and my music be ticketed for the shit you play at the lake??? HELL YEAH! Why??? Because you just want to talk shit on the computer!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Thats exactly what Im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Have a nice day!
Why is that shit to you??? because its not Kenny Fu*kin Rogers????? Take your bigblocks out and run a set of eggbeaters!
Have a great day!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:39 AM
I must not be old like you, cuz I still bump my shit all the time. If it's too loud, you're too old. :D
AMEN!

Biglue
10-25-2005, 11:40 AM
thats right they drive crown vics.......................
You you really want to dance this dance again brudda????
We all know what you drive. 1984 4 door Cutlass Supreme worth $800 with about $5000 worth of music and wheels. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:43 AM
You you really want to dance this dance again brudda????
We all know what you drive. 1984 4 door Cutlass Supreme worth $800 with about $5000 worth of music and wheels. :D :D :D
ha ha.................nope no gutless for me........................now now didnt we already have this talk about your 87 town car...................but let me guess you up graded right...............how is the nissan sentra doing for you

OGShocker
10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Why is that shit to you??? because its not Kenny Fu*kin Rogers????? Take your bigblocks out and run a set of eggbeaters!
Have a great day!!
Sorry, I just A S S U M E d you were listening to the BEE GEE's. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:45 AM
You know what..........F*uck it,Im still going to Bump my system,get tickets,pay tickets and run my headers DRY for all of you jackasses that talk shit! I never asked to be flammed about my ticket. I asked how to beat it! If you have something to say about me, say \it and kiss my a$$ while doing it!
What about all the people that asked"how to beat a sppeding ticket"??????? They werent getting flammed like i was!!!!!!!! What a F*cking joke!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80955&page=1&highlight=beat+speeding+ticket
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74360&page=1&highlight=beat+speeding+ticket

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM
You know what..........F*uck it,Im still going to Bump my system,get tickets,pay tickets and run my headers DRY for all of you jackasses that talk shit! I never asked to be flammed about my ticket. I asked how to beat it! If you have something to say about me, say \it and kiss my a$$ while doing it!
What about all the people that asked"how to beat a sppeding ticket"??????? They werent getting flammed like i was!!!!!!!! What a F*cking joke!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80955&page=1&highlight=beat+speeding+ticket
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74360&page=1&highlight=beat+speeding+ticket
I dont recall any of them saying they didnt deserve it or saying they wanted to physically attack the cop :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :hammer2:

Biglue
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM
ha ha.................nope no gutless for me........................now now didnt we already have this talk about your 87 town car...................but let me guess you up graded right...............how is the nissan sentra doing for you
Now now.
If I remember correctly it was candy purple with gold leaf all over the f'n place. And you were wearing a gerry curl, pants hanging off your ass and blue house shoes. :D :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
10-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Now now.
If I remember correctly it was candy purple with gold leaf all over the f'n place. And you were wearing a gerry curl, pants hanging off your ass and blue house shoes. :D :D :D :D
lue thats right i didnt mean to offend you............if i knew you still traveled like this then i would have left this convo alone
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15702.bmp

nhbuoy
10-25-2005, 11:52 AM
...let this stupid thread die!!!... :hammerhea

Biglue
10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
lue thats right i didnt mean to offend you............if i knew you still traveled like this then i would have left this convo alone
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15702.bmp
Oh I see where you're going with this Devo. It's on and cracking now potna. :notam:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 11:59 AM
I dont recall any of them saying they didnt deserve it or saying they wanted to physically attack the cop :supp: :supp: :supp: :supp: :hammer2:
I didnt really want to hurt him. i was just upset because of a lame ticket. I understand where your comming from because your LE but you and I both know that it was a LAME ASS ticket. If it was such a huge problem then why dont they enforce it here in MESA or PHX???? It doesnt make sense to me!Now if I was speeding then thats different! That could cause physical damage to someone but a lousy noise ticket.....give me a break! Why couldnt he just pulled up next to me and said to turn it down:idea: :idea: :idea: ??? Thats all he had to do and I would have done that for him! That would have been polite and respectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have turned it down and keep on driving.........

tcook33
10-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I didnt really want to hurt him. i was just upset because of a lame ticket. I understand where your comming from because your LE but you and I both know that it was a LAME ASS ticket. If it was such a huge problem then why dont they enforce it here in MESA or PHX???? It doesnt make sense to me!Now if I was speeding then thats different! That could cause physical damage to someone but a lousy noise ticket.....give me a break! Why couldnt he just pulled up next to me and said to turn it down:idea: :idea: :idea: ??? Thats all he had to do and I would have done that for him! That would have been polite and respectable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have turned it down and keep on driving.........
The law definitely has some validity. I think the reason for this is, so we as citizens, can hear the emegency vehicles. Which is very understandable.
Either way, it's still a chicken sh*t ticket.

tcook33
10-25-2005, 12:05 PM
...let this stupid thread die!!!... :hammerhea
Why? Then what would we do?
Controversy sells!

Biglue
10-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Had you put your hands on him there would have been another Rodney King incident bro. Best thing to do is be polite and follow along. I learned that if you just keep your trap shut they make the stop fast and get on with life. I've actually had cops bullshit around with me while I get stopped. I once had to do a breathalizer and thought I was up sh*t creek because I was speeding. All he busted me was for not having my current address on my license. I still had my parents address on it. Fix it ticket at that. He was way cool and cut me a break. LEO's know when one is willing to cooperate.

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Michael, Why are you such a big bulley ???
I am so upset I think I will just turn this thing off. My mom loves Kenny ****in Rogers !!! I remember the Gambler well !!! But remember the Devil went down to Meza, sawin a on a phiddel and playing it hot ???

parkerbound
10-25-2005, 01:04 PM
My guess is the cop was working directed patrol or didn't think a warning would work (as in you would drive down the road a block or two and crank it back up).. They told me in traffic school that tickets are designed to help change behavior... I say keep thinking this was a "chickenshit" ticket... that way they will keep citing you and taking your money ...and leave me the hell alone.

HM
10-25-2005, 02:16 PM
How come you avoided the low carb donut question? Depends? :D
I personally like chicken shit tickets, as they usually give me those instead of the ticket I actually deserved. Like, tinted windows and no front license plate after they radared me at 95 MPH on a surface street. Having other things for them to right a ticket on comes in really handy....it gets me out of speeding tickets about 90% of the time.

mike37
10-25-2005, 03:30 PM
same ass you are doing
every one is stating there point just ass they see it
so you are saying its OK for you but not them way to make your point
next time your at Nacimiento let me know
we can tie up in the narrows play some loud music and watch some hot babes get drunk and naked

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 04:36 PM
The law definitely has some validity. I think the reason for this is, so we as citizens, can hear the emegency vehicles. Which is very understandable.
Either way, it's still a chicken sh*t ticket.
Very true;) But I have mirrors to look in and see them! Ive been playing loud music since I was 16 and awalys seen the lights and emergency vehicles. I am a law abiding citizen and do follow the rules. I was just picked on cause I was young in a nice ride!
He pulled up next to me and looked diectly at me when my music was off then slowed down to pull me over. It makes me wonder if he was profiling me :idea: :idea: If it was that big of a deal then he would have just got directly behind me and turned on the lights. THATS MY PROBLEM and it pissed me off!!!! Matter of fact I got pulled over again the same night because my lights werent on and the MESA cop was alot friendlier. I asked him if they care about loud music and he laughed and said no! :confused: :confused:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Had you put your hands on him there would have been another Rodney King incident bro. Best thing to do is be polite and follow along. I learned that if you just keep your trap shut they make the stop fast and get on with life. I've actually had cops bullshit around with me while I get stopped. I once had to do a breathalizer and thought I was up sh*t creek because I was speeding. All he busted me was for not having my current address on my license. I still had my parents address on it. Fix it ticket at that. He was way cool and cut me a break. LEO's know when one is willing to cooperate.
Hey lue, I was polite and cool. He was just an a$$hole!
Plus I would never hit a cop! Thats crazy... :2purples:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 04:41 PM
My guess is the cop was working directed patrol or didn't think a warning would work (as in you would drive down the road a block or two and crank it back up).. They told me in traffic school that tickets are designed to help change behavior... I say keep thinking this was a "chickenshit" ticket... that way they will keep citing you and taking your money ...and leave me the hell alone.
Ill just keep my blackass out of tempe where the cops are cocksuckers!

mike37
10-25-2005, 04:51 PM
man why is it always gota be a racial thing
grow up

Biglue
10-25-2005, 04:55 PM
The mane is tryen to keep the brudda man down. :D
Exactly. There is some PD's I know I won't ffff around with here in my part of town.

No Name
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Just pay it and be done with it, just add it to the price of having cool toys. Just picked up a ticket a few weeks ago in the channel at Havasu for loud exhaust 145.00 will I be putting mufflers on now? NOT!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM
grow up
F*uck you! I was directing it twards myself!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM
The mane is tryen to keep the brudda man down. :D
Exactly. There is some PD's I know I won't ffff around with here in my part of town.
Amen!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Just pay it and be done with it, just add it to the price of having cool toys. Just picked up a ticket a few weeks ago in the channel at Havasu for loud exhaust 145.00 will I be putting mufflers on now? NOT!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Well put :D :D I run dry headers as well :D :D and i keep my a$$ at our local lakes :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-25-2005, 05:19 PM
F*uck you! I was directing it twards myself!
Gos flippin Dammit I have had all I can Stands and I can't stands no more !!!

No Name
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Well put :D :D I run dry headers as well :D :D and i keep my a$$ at our local lakes :D
After dumping 1,500.00 into the city of Havasu for a weekend, they thank me with a 145.00 ticket. Really makes me want to hurry back.
The local Lakes are sounding better and better. :umm:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:49 PM
After dumping 1,500.00 into the city of Havasu for a weekend, they thank me with a 145.00 ticket. Really makes me want to hurry back.
LOL, I feel ya on that one;) :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Gos flippin Dammit I have had all I can Stands and I can't stands no more !!!
Im just reacting upon others!! He said something and I responded. You know me jim, I dont bother anybody.
Its kinda funny that people bash me for my loud music and loud boat but they dont say shit when I risked my life to save 3 other peoples lives last month!!!!!!!! They really dont know what kind of person I really am. They judge me for stupid sh!t like my music and how loud it is!!!!!!! I guess they will never know.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Where's jordy??? Its funny how he hasnt bashed me and you for our kachina's yet :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM
What did you put a down payment on a house....

Beer-30
10-25-2005, 06:07 PM
No, you thanked you with a 145.00 ticket. Think of all the other times you should have been thanked the same way. Myself, I have ran out of toes and fingers several times over. :D

tcook33
10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
grow up
Are you stupid or what? Learn to read before you make a comment like that.
What's your problem anyway? You seem to like startin shit..Does it make you feel tough or what?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:00 PM
What did you put a down payment on a house....
lol :D :D can I rent a room during the summer months?? :D

No Name
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
No, you thanked you with a 145.00 ticket. Think of all the other times you should have been thanked the same way. Myself, I have ran out of toes and fingers several times over. :D
I can’t argue with that, they could have gave me a DWI as well. :rollside:

No Name
10-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Where's jordy??? Its funny how he hasnt bashed me and you for our kachina's yet :D :D
I’m sure he is just waiting for the perfect time. :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:45 PM
I can’t argue with that, they could have gave me a DWI as well. :rollside:
lol, your killing me :rollside: :D :D :D thats halarious......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:48 PM
For the record, I'm pro loud stereo. I'm working on my boat right now. It will have 8 pairs of mids/highs, 4 midbass and 4 subs with 5000 watts of power. Real watts too, not that Fosgate crap. :D
What the hell are you doing with 8 pairs of mids and highs??????????? Thats insane!!!!! I am running 8 10's and 4 monoblock amps. I still need to install the 2 pair of components and a 4 channel amp. I am running the factory bose mids but using my indash as a signal processor to clean uip the sound. It sounds good untill I pump up the subs then the mids get drowned out by bass. I still need to add 2 more batteries. I just upgraded the alternator to 230amps.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 08:49 PM
I’m sure he is just waiting for the perfect time. :cool:
You know he is plotting right now as he reads this thread :supp: :supp:

olbiezer
10-25-2005, 08:51 PM
must be nice to be able to get all those speakers in your boat......my boat has so little room i cant even change my mind when sitting in it!!!!!!!

RiverToysJas
10-25-2005, 08:58 PM
I have not read this whole thread, but I can tell you as a rule of thumb.....Whenever you get pulled over, it's best to take control of the conversation right away. You want to show officer that he is messing with the wrong guy. "What the @#$! is your problem?" is a good opening question. Tell him that gun and badge don't make his dick bigger than yours, this works esp well on female officers. Just make sure the officer knows that he doesn't want to piss you off. If you follow these simple guidelines, you won't have to worry about traffic tickets anymore! ;)
RTJas :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 09:00 PM
must be nice to be able to get all those speakers in your boat......my boat has so little room i cant even change my mind when sitting in it!!!!!!!
LOL, man aint that the truth!!!

No Name
10-25-2005, 09:01 PM
You know he is plotting right now as he reads this thread :supp: :supp:
I’m sure he will put something really nice together for us. :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I have not read this whole thread, but I can tell you as a rule of thumb.....Whenever you get pulled over, it's best to take control of the conversation right away. You want to show officer that he is messing with the wrong guy. "What the @#$! is your problem?" is a good opening question. Tell him that gun and badge don't make his dick bigger than yours, this works esp well on female officers. Just make sure the officer knows that he doesn't want to piss you off. If you follow these simple guidelines, you won't have to worry about traffic tickets anymore! ;)
Daaaayum!!!!! That would be insane!!!!! I could just imagine what would happen if that happened.......I wouldnt be posting right now :hammerhea :hammerhea

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
hey jordy..........

RiverToysJas
10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Daaaayum!!!!! That would be insane!!!!! I could just imagine what would happen if that happened.......I wouldnt be posting right now :hammerhea :hammerhea
Yeah, but this little noise thing wouldn't matter anymore either! ;)

olbiezer
10-25-2005, 09:06 PM
hey micheal....my biesemeyer jet was a penthouse compared to this v drive i have now.......just think of your china with no way to get between the seats and the engine so close u can use it as a head rest.......ya got to love a v drive lol

Moneypitt
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Damn...I'm the worst. but then again SOME people feel the same about open headers and no mufflers. ...........Blastflamy....My gooodness what SOME people, never actually seen or heard them, really think about a "sweet" sounding, open headered, v drive whinning, roostertailing, "speedboat" hauling the mail down the river just befiore sunset........There is NO music that even comes close to that song......Any comparision between boom boxes with 4 wheels, and that "music' is a joke. And just for the record, I aint hiding from nobody! Period.. I think anyone that tries to cram "their" shitty music down the ears of the motorists around them should be ticketed as the law allows.............Never heard some boom diddy boom go by me going down the lonesome highway?? I can really get into a groove "truckin" down the open road, so why don't we ever hear them, the lovers of this sound, "boom diddy booming" down the open road??

topless
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Why is this even a thread? Pay your damn ticket and quit complaining.

mike37
10-26-2005, 05:10 AM
Are you stupid or what? Learn to read before you make a comment like that.
What's your problem anyway? You seem to like startin shit..Does it make you feel tough or what?
I can read
he says he is 20 something black with a nice ride and grate sound system
and thats why the cop gave him a ticket.not because he did something wrong
I'm not starting shit just calling em like I see them and I would say this to any one of you face to face don't play the race card it makes you a racist

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 06:19 AM
I can read
he says he is 20 something black with a nice ride and grate sound system
and thats why the cop gave him a ticket.not because he did something wrong
I'm not starting shit just calling em like I see them and I would say this to any one of you face to face don't play the race card it makes you a racist
Get over yourself..........

mike37
10-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Get over yourself..........
Im thinking you are the one that needs to get over him self
pay your ticket and be on your way

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Im thinking you are the one that needs to get over him self
pay your ticket and be on your way
Thats already been said! Learn how to read or do i need to write it in ebonics for you????? :eat: :eat: :eat:
Yp' dogg, peep game! I gots dis shiat unda conrol. No need ta worry bout' the popo's, I got chedda foe' da fine, you fool..............

HM
10-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Thats already been said! Learn how to read or do i need to write it in ebonics for you????? :eat: :eat: :eat:
Yp' dogg, peep game! I gots dis shiat unda conrol. No need ta worry bout' the popo's, I got chedda foe' da fine, you fool..............
I know you already said 2 or 10 times that you were just going to pay the ticket.....
But, what you need to do, is just pay the ticket.
Has someone mentioned that perhaps you should just pay the ticket and move on?
I was also thinking that you should pay the ticket, and deal with it.
Another idea I had was that perhaps the best plan would be to just pay the ticket.
I think I read on another thread that your best option is to just pay the ticket.
Hey, I know...no one has mentioned this, including you, but how about just paying the ticket?
I just read my magic 8 ball, and it said to pay the ticket.
This Just In: Pay the ticket.
Check this out...I am eating campbells soup and I just spelled out "Pay the ticket".
Knock knock: Who's there? Pay the ticket.
What's the meaning of life? Paying the ticket.
How many blondes does it take to pay a ticket?
Tom Brown says: Pay the Mother F***ing ticket.
If the glove doesn't fit, you must pay the ti-ckit.
Little miss muffet sat on her tuffet and paid the ticket.
Live long and prosper, so you can pay the ticket.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and pay the ticket.
What ever it is I think I see, becomes a pay the ticket to me.
Plop Plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is ....to pay the ticket.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

mike37
10-26-2005, 04:27 PM
I foresee a lot more tickets in your future

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 04:31 PM
I foresee a lot more tickets in your future
Just see kissing my a$$!!!!!! some people like yourself need to worry about themselves and the world would be a better place.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
I know you already said 2 or 10 times that you were just going to pay the ticket.....
Another idea I had was that perhaps the best plan would be to just pay the ticket.
I think I read on another thread that your best option is to just pay the ticket.
Hey, I know...no one has mentioned this, including you, but how about just paying the ticket?
Check this out...I am eating campbells soup and I just spelled out "Pay the ticket".
How about I dont pay the ticket and say f*ck tempe police!!!!! They cant suspend my driving privledges..............

Squirtin Thunder
10-26-2005, 04:33 PM
I was told that it is your right to pay the ticket and be Happy about it !!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 04:34 PM
I was told that it is your right to pay the ticket and be Happy about it !!!
If I want to............... :2purples: :2purples: non moving violation, :2purples: :eek: jim......

mike37
10-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Just see kissing my a$$!!!!!! some people like yourself need to worry about themselves and the world would be a better place.....
you my want to try some therapy for you issue's

Squirtin Thunder
10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
If I want to............... :2purples: :2purples: non moving violation, :2purples: :eek: jim......
It is your right to help pay for those cops to hurrass your ass everytime they want. And to not play that damn music so FLOCKING LOAD !!!!

HM
10-26-2005, 04:38 PM
How about I dont pay the ticket and say f*ck tempe police!!!!! They cant suspend my driving privledges..............
That is a viable option.
This might be a new concept, but someone actually suggested to just pay the ticket.
LOL...you know this not directed at you...just the people who missed several of your posts where you said ....wait...what did you say? :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
If you go to jail for the rest of your life for not paying your Damn ticket can I have your Boat ???

Jordy
10-26-2005, 04:43 PM
you my want to try some therapy for you issue's
Yeah, and Mike"MyIQis"37, you might want to check into some Hookt on Fonix (note that I spelled it phonetically for you). :notam: ;) :D

mike37
10-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah, and Mike"MyIQis"37, you might want to check into some Hookt on Fonix. ;)
no thanks

HM
Yeah, and Mike"MyIQis"37, you might want to check into some Hookt on Fonix. ;)
Hooked on Phoenix?

Jordy
Hooked on Phoenix?
No thanks. :notam:

Squirtin Thunder
10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
This is the way I truely feel;
You just can't do it in a reasonable amout of time or make it cost effective. Unless you just want to make a statement, screw time and money I want to win kind of thing.
The bad part about it is they count it as a conviction, and you will take a lesser charge of course. COP Rate !!!

callbob4homes
10-26-2005, 04:47 PM
ok I am all out of popcorn. Jordy, you got a hot dog cart over there? :220v:

No Name
10-26-2005, 04:48 PM
That’s some funny chit right there, very entertaining. :smile: :smile:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2005, 04:49 PM
That is a viable option.
This might be a new concept, but someone actually suggested to just pay the ticket.
LOL...you know this not directed at you...just the people who missed several of your posts where you said ....wait...what did you say? :D
lol, you killing me :D :D