PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mead Sunday?

CAHotRodBoy
10-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Going out at 8AM. I think LV Marina.
Anyone?

skater40
10-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Come out next weekend for the hot rod run.Boats will be at sunset station nextfriday and sat.

CAHotRodBoy
10-24-2005, 07:30 PM
I can't believe how flat the water was today! Got out early, around 9AM and there was no one out there. Went through the narrows and the other side was deserted. Didn't see another boat until we headed back and then saw only a couple.
I'm going to try to hit the run next weekend but it is the start of SEMA and we are having an open house at my hot rod shop on Sunday so I may not make it.

OutCole'd
10-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Where is your Hot Rod shop?

OnlyMoney
10-25-2005, 08:06 AM
The boys went out on the boat Saturday for a sausage party while us girls went shopping and they said the lake is PERFECT! The water is clean, no traffic, flat water and it's not cold yet. Looking forward to this weekend and the poker run!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

CAHotRodBoy
10-25-2005, 07:04 PM
The shop is at 4200 D.I. #G (between Wynn & Arville). We are right behind the SoCal Speed Shop. The shop is now called Import Auto Pros (we do regular car repairs too) but the new name is going to be Top Dead Center Hot Rods (I think!). If you go in SoCal Speed Shop they will direct you to us. Please don't confuse us with Granatelli Performance. He is next door to us and is a crook and a con man (ask SoCal about him)! :jawdrop:
We are doing a lot of neat stuff and have a 57 Chevy in the shop right now that the Hot Boat Mag staff may recognize! :D
If you stop by make sure you mention this site. The big open house for us and SoCal is Sunday, oct 30.

OutCole'd
10-25-2005, 07:17 PM
The shop is at 4200 D.I. #G (between Wynn & Arville). We are right behind the SoCal Speed Shop. The shop is now called Import Auto Pros (we do regular car repairs too) but the new name is going to be Top Dead Center Hot Rods (I think!). If you go in SoCal Speed Shop they will direct you to us. Please don't confuse us with Granatelli Performance. He is next door to us and is a crook and a con man (ask SoCal about him)! :jawdrop:
We are doing a lot of neat stuff and have a 57 Chevy in the shop right now that the Hot Boat Mag staff may recognize! :D
If you stop by make sure you mention this site. The big open house for us and SoCal is Sunday, oct 30.
I know right where you are, I willl have to stop by sometime.

scarabrick2
10-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Bro ,I and family are going out sunday. I heard the lake is up 25 feet!!!
270 Hallett, closed bow, 502 whipple ,white red/gray/blue stripes
Rick

CAHotRodBoy
10-28-2005, 05:02 AM
Can't make it Sunday. Having open house at my shop...now called "HOT ROD CENTRAL". :D
Maybe next weekend? Would like to run with someone that knows the lake.