PDA

View Full Version : help........your advise is needed

a catered life
10-24-2005, 03:27 AM
back in the mid to late 80's i was deep in the car audio world but i see things have changed so many companies have bought out others i dont know who's crap anymore so here what i'm doing i'm looking to do some upgrades to truck system and boat and was looking to stretch the dollar as far as i can...i'm not a flashy guy dont buy brands because of the name but more for the value,usage and reliability......i would like to get into the satalite radio stuff....i want a indash dvd player(indash monitor optional), looking for some new amps and speakers...
1.so my question what the difference between the two major satalite systems?
2. what are the better amps (bang for the buck) and who should i stay away from?
3. what is the better in dash radio's (some with bells and whistles)?
4. and for bass who has the better woofer?
5. and for highs who has the better speakers?
6. and for mids who has the better speakers?
7. what is the difference between the different monitors?
all positive input is accepted

topless
10-24-2005, 07:42 AM
back in the mid to late 80's i was deep in the car audio world but i see things have changed so many companies have bought out others i dont know who's crap anymore so here what i'm doing i'm looking to do some upgrades to truck system and boat and was looking to stretch the dollar as far as i can...i'm not a flashy guy dont buy brands because of the name but more for the value,usage and reliability......i would like to get into the satalite radio stuff....i want a indash dvd player(indash monitor optional), looking for some new amps and speakers...
1.so my question what the difference between the two major satalite systems?
2. what are the better amps (bang for the buck) and who should i stay away from?
3. what is the better in dash radio's (some with bells and whistles)?
4. and for bass who has the better woofer?
5. an-d for highs who has the better speakers?
6. and for mids who has the better speakers?
7. what is the difference between the different monitors?
all positive input is accepted
Ask 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT. He seems to know alot about loud music.

mike37
10-24-2005, 08:28 AM
man your going to get allot of different thoughts on this good luck