PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, Nov.26,05 Delta Run?

78Anthonyjet
10-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Anyone up for playing the Sarurday after Thanksgiving? Maybe do lunch, twatslides, maitais.....you get the idea. Maybe Mobrien could make this one.

deltarat
10-24-2005, 05:37 PM
That sounds like a good time.

acatitude
10-24-2005, 05:54 PM
would be fun weather permitting. I,m going out next saturday for sure if weather is decent. decent= no rain

Boatmaster
10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
I'll put it in the books. Sounds good.

DAVEO
10-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Cool that will be a costco cruser day for me.

DCBob
10-25-2005, 07:02 AM
would be fun weather permitting. I,m going out next saturday for sure if weather is decent. decent= no rain
Ken, Sat is supposed to be good around 74 degrees, Sun a little better @76 degrees. Nice Pair, Big John and I went out yesterday the D-21's gilliganed. The weather was great it was a good day :messedup: on the Delta :D We missed you guys ;)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
10-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Next Saturday Sounds Good. Post Where You Are Going To Start From And What Time

78Anthonyjet
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Glad you guys are going out this weekend, but stop jacking my thread :D and lets get back on point.

DCBob
10-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Glad you guys are going out this weekend, but stop jacking my thread :D and lets get back on point.
Whoops :cry: :D

78Anthonyjet
11-03-2005, 09:03 PM
1.78ANTHONY -- 21' Eliminator
2.DELTARAT
3.BLOWNCARRERA
4.BOATMASTER
5.DAVEO --Costco Cruiser
Anyone else gonna come out & play?

78Anthonyjet
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
BUMP :lightsabe

deltarat
11-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Lets get this trip underway already. Whos in for a thankgiving weekend run? I believe this is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I think it will be a blast. TURKEY RUN, first round is on me!!!

78Anthonyjet
11-06-2005, 07:41 PM
MUD SLIDES??????
Hey Terry, I got Tequila and mudslide mix and a new blender-- see you next saturday. not sure what we are cooking, but I can tell you what we are drinking.

NICE PAIR
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Do you guy's allow whackers? :D

MOBrien
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey NP,
You still got your other Talon for sale? Yesterday I saw an ad for a 28 Skater with twin whakkas for sale in OSO and the guy listed as "partial trade for 22 Talon or Daytona???". Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :idea:
I still need to get my trailer fixed....anyone have a recommendation in the Sac area for new bunks? Thinking of going with carpeted Trex-type bunks so they won't deteriorate...good idea or not?
Later,
MOB

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
maybe you guys might let me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.

DCBob
11-07-2005, 01:26 PM
maybe you guys might me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.
Me too :confused: ..........Aw fock it, who wants to behave anyway :yuk: If it ain't pouring down rain & snow & sleet & sheit count me in :D

NICE PAIR
11-07-2005, 01:36 PM
maybe you guys might me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.
Do you know how to spell behave? :)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-07-2005, 01:39 PM
i thought behave is spelled correct?if wrong please make right. thank you with all of my heart felt best wishes redneck :hammerhea :2purples: on another thought i will ask badburn if he and his wife wants to go. my better side will go if i dont drive fast(like my boat goes fast) :crossx:

NICE PAIR
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey NP,
You still got your other Talon for sale? Yesterday I saw an ad for a 28 Skater with twin whakkas for sale in OSO and the guy listed as "partial trade for 22 Talon or Daytona???". Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :idea:
I still need to get my trailer fixed....anyone have a recommendation in the Sac area for new bunks? Thinking of going with carpeted Trex-type bunks so they won't deteriorate...good idea or not?
Later,
MOB
Check w/someone to see if trex would require more verticle's (support) I'm not sure the stuff has the load carrying capacity that wood has.
"Good Idea" If you buy my Talon A. you would have a nice 22 Talon B. You would have trading material If you wanted a Skater. :rolleyes:
See you on the 26th? :smile:

deltarat
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
We wouldn't have it any other way!!! Besides with out you wackers joining us who would tow us in?

valkyrie voodoo
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Check w/someone to see if trex would require more verticle's (support) I'm not sure the stuff has the load carrying capacity that wood has.
"Good Idea" If you buy my Talon A. you would have a nice 22 Talon B. You would have trading material If you wanted a Skater. :rolleyes:
Trex is very weak material, not to be used as structural support.Trex requires nearly twice the support as wood.You ought to see what happens when it gets hot out, it becomes limp, bends easy and expands(keep it clean :rollside: ). This would be the same for any composite material

NICE PAIR
11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
i thought behave is spelled correct?if wrong please make right. thank you with all of my heart felt best wishes redneck :hammerhea :2purples: on another thought i will ask badburn if he and his wife wants to go. my better side will go if i dont drive fast(like my boat goes fast) :crossx:
Spelling is good, I meant "Can you behave? :confused: " (is winter over yet?)

Obsessive Compulsive
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
I will talk it over with the wife latter this week and let you know. Sounds like fun.

NICE PAIR
11-08-2005, 07:13 AM
If it's "ONLY" pouring down rain & snow & sleet & sheit count me in
DCBob, You would go if it was sunny also.

MOBrien
11-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Trex is very weak material, not to be used as structural support.Trex requires nearly twice the support as wood.You ought to see what happens when it gets hot out, it becomes limp, bends easy and expands(keep it clean :rollside: ). This would be the same for any composite material
That's the info I was lookin for. Guess I'll stick with wood. Any rec's on a trailer shop in or around Sac-town? Stockton is an option for me too since my boat is stored in Galt.
The 26th doesn't look good....gonna be in Walnut Creek with fam from out of town for Turkey Day.
later,
MOB

DAVEO
11-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Going to be out of work for a while. busted up my elbow. But got the green lite to fix my boat so I can go too.

DCBob
11-08-2005, 08:16 AM
If it's "ONLY" pouring down rain & snow & sleet & sheit count me in
DCBob, You would go if it was sunny also.

Boatmaster
11-08-2005, 08:28 AM
That's the info I was lookin for. Guess I'll stick with wood. Any rec's on a trailer shop in or around Sac-town? Stockton is an option for me too since my boat is stored in Galt.
The 26th doesn't look good....gonna be in Walnut Creek with fam from out of town for Turkey Day.
later,
MOB
Come on MO this is a very easy job. I have the bunk carpet in stock and Home Depot has the pressure treated wood. Measure your bunks and make them at home with the kids. Next time you take the boat out you bring them with you and change them out in the parking lot after you launch. Your looking at a quick job in the lot with no boat on the trailer.

deltarat
11-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Come on MO this is a very easy job. I have the bunk carpet in stock and Home Depot has the pressure treated wood. Measure your bunks and make them at home with the kids. Next time you take the boat out you bring them with you and change them out in the parking lot after you launch. Your looking at a quick job in the lot with no boat on the trailer.
I have to agree with Drew, I have done this exact same thing twice on the jet boat.

Boatmaster
11-08-2005, 08:45 AM
I have to agree with Drew, I have done this exact same thing twice on the jet boat.
Now your outdrive DR is a different story. When are you going to get back in the water? Call if you need anything.

deltarat
11-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Now your outdrive DR is a different story. When are you going to get back in the water? Call if you need anything.
I have seen one replaced at the ramp before, however I dont carry a spare in the truck like some people we know. It might not be a bad idea though. I think that I am going to buy a new outdrive and start from scratch, this one is baked from ever angle I look in it.

MOBrien
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
If it's that easy, that's what I'll do. Thanks for the tip.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-09-2005, 04:10 PM
MO IF YOU NEED A EXTRA HAND TO HELP PM ME WITH DETAILS AS TO WHEN,MAYBE HAVE A FEW COCKTAILS AFTERWARDS? :idea:

Lofty
11-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Sat after T day!?!?! Sounds good to me. Now that my boat is finally done. :messedup:

78Anthonyjet
11-13-2005, 04:30 PM
2.DELTARAT
3.BLOWNCARRERA
4.BOATMASTER
5.DAVEO --Costco Cruiser
6.NicePair
7.BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
8.DCBOB
9.MRS OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE w/ her gilligan
10.Lofty
Anyone else gonna come out & play? :cool:

DAVEO
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Im leaving the cruser and taking the stoker.

Rock-it man
11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
I maybe down there to run the boat one last time before I drop it off at Washed Ashores shop . If the weather is good I would put in at Stockton and make a speed run just to see what I can do. The new tranny is in and its ready. could be there by 1pm as its 7 hrs down there and then drop off the boat at Washed Ashore's later that day. I will need a safety boat standing by . I believe that the place we ran last year is notfar from Stockton. Waiting to see if Jeff will be in town that weekend before I firm up the trip down.
The boat is offically for sale now and will post it later today with all the info. Thanks

HP350SC
11-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Opening bid: (1) 22' Stoker straight across? :wink:

78Anthonyjet
11-15-2005, 08:19 AM
open bid #2---1978 Anthony Jet Boat --- don't luagh, it runs and floats most of the time.

DAVEO
11-16-2005, 10:28 AM
open bid #2---1978 Anthony Jet Boat --- don't luagh, it runs and floats most of the time.
I thought you sold that boat? WTF?

deltarat
11-16-2005, 03:53 PM
I heard he sold it back to the ass that sold it to him!!! :boxingguy

DAVEO
11-16-2005, 04:07 PM
really hmmm. thats strange. Maybe branden would want the motor.

78Anthonyjet
11-16-2005, 04:31 PM
I was just trying to help jon out. But then again the Pumkin does run, looks like shit but runs. :cool:

DAVEO
11-18-2005, 08:26 AM
So whats up with this trip. What time are we meeting????

Boatmaster
11-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Who is all in for this run?

DAVEO
11-18-2005, 08:44 AM
looked like about ten of us. Ill be there.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-18-2005, 08:45 AM
BOATMASTER, LOOKS LIKE BADBURN AND ME ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.WILL LAUNCH FROM B&W IN MORNING.LET US KNOW WERE TO MEET UP.DONT WANT TO MISS SPEED RUNS IN STOCKTON.MAYBE GARLIC BROS. FOR MORE RED DRINKS.HEY PHIL IF YOU READ THIS PM ME AND LET ME KNOW NAME OF RED DRINK.ALSO FOUND ANOTHER KNOWN AS TREE SMACKER :skull:

deltarat
11-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Im in I think

Boatmaster
11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Im in I think
You'll be there, with a shiney new outdrive. So will I. Garlic Bros sounds good to me. Any word from Rim Job on that speed run?

DAVEO
11-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Garlic bros. YES tri tip quesadila

78Anthonyjet
11-18-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by 78Anthonyjet
2.DELTARAT
3.BLOWNCARRERA
4.BOATMASTER
5.DAVEO --Costco Cruiser
6.NicePair
7.BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
8.DCBOB
9.MRS OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE w/ her gilligan
10.Lofty
11. The dum shit that bought the pumpkin :220v:

TUNNEL T
11-18-2005, 11:50 PM
JUST MY 2 CENTS the trex does not have the same load carrying cap. did my deck with trex 45ed the inside boards and they required me to put joists on 12'' centers . when it gets hot this stuff is very flexy.TUNNEL T

TUNNEL T
11-18-2005, 11:53 PM
DON'T FILL THE COOLER LIKE NORMAL OR THE BUNKS WILL STAY JUST WERE YOU LEFT THEM! TUNNEL T :rollside:

Boatmaster
11-19-2005, 08:53 AM
T you going to take your boat? If not you and the boyz are welcome in the tune wagon. Lets hope this weather holds.

deltarat
11-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Tunnel T I can't belive that your boat hasn't sold yet. That is one very very clean ride. I think you need the color shot on the cover of the Boat Trader next week, pony up and get ur done! I dont think that the black and white photo really allows anyone to trully see the time and energy that you have put into that boat to make it as clean as it is. Just my two cents

78Anthonyjet
11-20-2005, 06:09 PM
6 days and 11 boats, not to bad. Cant wait to get on the water.

MOBrien
11-20-2005, 06:47 PM
wassup fellas! Gonna try to make this one. It'll be a stretch since we're not getting back in town till way late on Friday night, but if I'm not outta hall passes I'll be there. Also depends if I can get my new bunk materials before too so I can make that happen before everyone motors outta Orwood. Will have a yay or nay by Weds.
-MOB

deltarat
11-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Come on out and enjoy the day MO! Your first Mudslide is on me.

Rock-it man
11-21-2005, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Boatmaster]You'll be there, with a shiney new outdrive. So will I. Garlic Bros sounds good to me. Any word from Rim Job on that speed run?[/QUOTE
Tried to call ya but they said you were out today , wish I could take Mondays off !!!!! The news said the weather should be good down there so I want to be there ,thinking of lauching at Ladds how is there ramp ?? If I leave here at 5am I can be there between noon and 1pm ,where will ya all be about then. won't be able to go too far with the baot as I was going to have it set up for a speed run before I leave here. I wanted to leave my boat with Washed Ashor but looks like he will be gone is there anywhere there I can leave my boat so Jeff can pick it up ??I will call Hulshot and R52 I here they may have some room. Boatmaster I will call you Tues.

Badburn
11-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Count me in! I'll be at B&W around 10 also. Moores Riverboat is closed :cry: , but Tower park is open, And I think Garlic Bros. is open- they aren't answering their phone.

Rock-it man
11-21-2005, 12:22 PM
OK !!! have a place to leave the boat Sat so Iwill be at Ladds Marina by 1pm to launch. Ithink the lace we did speed runs before was very close to there.Can someone be around just in case I need a tow !!!! my cell # is
541-660-1443 .where is everyone putting in ??

RACER52
11-21-2005, 12:27 PM
well shoot, I will be at the shop working on a couple boats this week. I guess I could check out the engine and do a compression check. If all is well then the MRs. and I will be in. If not I will have to hitch a ride for us. Any open seats??
I was on the water yesterday, very beautiful day. I piloted the 30 spectre with trips. What a handful. Not your average grocery getter. Very slippery ass end. Accelerates like a rocket though, probably way under propped.
Not sure if I like the ride without a center pod, the boat boat leans out when turning. Gives you a real uneasy feeling.
But I guess I've been spoiled with the Rayson craft. :cool:
Racer

Badburn
11-21-2005, 02:19 PM
OK !!! have a place to leave the boat Sat so Iwill be at Ladds Marina by 1pm to launch. Ithink the lace we did speed runs before was very close to there.Can someone be around just in case I need a tow !!!! my cell # is
541-660-1443 .where is everyone putting in ??
Where is Ladds? I wanna see the speed run, and can tow if you need too. :)

deltarat
11-21-2005, 02:36 PM
RIM Job I will be looking forward to watching your run for the rest of the week. We have all waited a long time to see this and hope you get your number. At least at that point all of the work you have put into that boat was worth while for you. Drive safe because we don't want to hear about the flat tire that kept you rfrom making it all the way down, you know since your spare got left in Orgeon!!!!hehehe :p Have a good Thanksgiving and we will see you this weekend.

Rock-it man
11-21-2005, 02:40 PM
RIM Job I will be looking forward to watching your run for the rest of the week. We have all waited a long time to see this and hope you get your number. At least at that point all of the work you have put into that boat was worth while for you. Drive safe because we don't want to hear about the flat tire that kept you rfrom making it all the way down, you know since your spare got left in Orgeon!!!!hehehe :p Have a good Thanksgiving and we will see you this weekend.
Not to worry I will be there if I have to have it towed !!!!
Yes I have a spare !!!

Boatmaster
11-22-2005, 07:36 AM
well shoot, I will be at the shop working on a couple boats this week. I guess I could check out the engine and do a compression check. If all is well then the MRs. and I will be in. If not I will have to hitch a ride for us. Any open seats??
I was on the water yesterday, very beautiful day. I piloted the 30 spectre with trips. What a handful. Not your average grocery getter. Very slippery ass end. Accelerates like a rocket though, probably way under propped.
Not sure if I like the ride without a center pod, the boat boat leans out when turning. Gives you a real uneasy feeling.
But I guess I've been spoiled with the Rayson craft. :cool:
Racer
I got seats if you want them. Did Carlos sell that thing or was it just a joy ride. Happy Thanksgiving to all and see ya on Saturday.

Lofty
11-22-2005, 09:53 AM
I got seats if you want them. Did Carlos sell that thing or was it just a joy ride. Happy Thanksgiving to all and see ya on Saturday.
Sounded like a joy ride to me! I hope he hurries up and sells it so he can go get something with REAL motors IN it not ON it.

Lofty
11-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Carlos had the little wheels on that thing last weekend so it wouldn't get up like it usually does. It's a loose boat but is a good runner once you get used to it. For a cat it jumps up on plane with those trips. Try it again with big wheels and you'll be hooked.

Boatmaster
11-22-2005, 10:08 AM
Sounded like a joy ride to me! I hope he hurries up and sells it so he can go get something with REAL motors IN it not ON it.
EASY TURBO!!! DON'T GET ME STARTED!!! :D

Lofty
11-22-2005, 10:57 AM
I knew that would get a reaction :D Just bustin' youre balls Bro'. Those friggin rice burners are a whole lot faster than my cast iron resin bucket....

Boatmaster
11-22-2005, 11:00 AM
I knew that would get a reaction :D Just bustin' youre balls Bro'. Those friggin rice burners are a whole lot faster than my cast iron resin bucket....
I know that first hand because thats what I am stuck driving at the moment. :rolleyes:

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 11:58 AM
How about 8am for breakfast? The sooner we get started the longer we can be on the water....On water and going at 9-9.30 hows that sound?

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Let Us Know Where You Are Going To Meet,maybe We Might Have Breakfast With You Guys. :)

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Sorry the place might make a differance....
Orwood cafe

78Anthonyjet
11-22-2005, 05:58 PM
How about 8am for breakfast? The sooner we get started the longer we can be on the water....On water and going at 9-9.30 hows that sound?
Sounds good to me. Anyone got the address for Orwood, need it for some one who might show up so he can get directions. :220v:

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 08:44 PM
6651 Orwood road #2 Brentwood,california 94513
925-634-7181
Hows that?

78Anthonyjet
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Thanks Dave, if I get Jon directions, maybe he will show.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Ill be there early to get fuel so 8 am for food cuz you know how slow they are.

78Anthonyjet
11-22-2005, 09:01 PM
I gotta tighten the seats, check the oil, get gas, rotate the air in the tires and there was something else but I can't remember what it is right now, oh yeah, buy some oil-- just in case. Are you going to Terry's before or straight to the ramp ?

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Straight to storage and fuel the plop right in the water.

78Anthonyjet
11-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Cool, see you Saturday morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe and see you all saterday morning.

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:15 PM
You forgot about rotating the valve stems, and flushing the radiator :p

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Look whos still up.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Did you get anything done tonight?

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Worked like a dog but still not done, maybe tommorrow if you want to come help.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Icould be there by lunch.

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:24 PM
So what the deal on Sat are we meeting at my house or at Oarwood?

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:24 PM
That way we could test it befor saterday.. :)

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Whos riding with you? I might need a seat!

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Ill meet you at the cafe.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Why your boat will be on the water.

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:27 PM
You never know I might still be hungover from Thursday and you know that if there is one thing I hate it is boating with alcohal in my system :)

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Amy might go she says it kind of early for her.

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:28 PM
you know spell check sure would be nice in here.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Cool If thats the case OK. You know I all ways got a seat for you if you need it. So you house noonish or what?

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:31 PM
spell chech wud mes us up. u no i cant reed. so ho cares

deltarat
11-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Let me give you a call in the AM after I see what my work load is like. Really not that much left just, need two people to get it done. I am sure I can find a set of hands tommorrow night I just want to go float before Sat and make sure that everything is good before taking off for a day on the Delta.

DAVEO
11-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Let me know Ill be free by 10.30am

DCBob
11-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Let me give you a call in the AM after I see what my work load is like. Really not that much left just, need two people to get it done. I am sure I can find a set of hands tommorrow night I just want to go float before Sat and make sure that everything is good before taking off for a day on the Delta.
Just want to confirm................everything is good :D Now let's go enjoy that day on the Delta :messedup:
Oh yeah, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Shorty2
11-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Amy might go she says it kind of early for her.
Hey DAVEO! Tell Amy, i hope she come's. :)
See you guy's Sat. and have a nice Thanksgiving.

abraman1326
11-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Terry, if you need an extra set of hands, let me know, I can be there in about 45 mins, just let me know.
This sounds like it's going to be a great trip. Anyone got an extra seat? I cuaght this thread late, but will see if I can get a hall pass tonight. Fri is her b day, so she should let me go out on Sat, keep my fingers crossed. Anyway, if anyone has a seat, I'd love it, please let me know. If not you all have a great time out there, weather should be pretty nice.
RIM, I hope you finally get this record done and over w/, lord know's you talk like you've done a lot of work. Sorry, couldn't resist. Good luck.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, gobble it all up tomorrow, and hope to see you on Sat...
BRA

acatitude
11-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Happy Turkey day to all and have a good safe time tomorrow. my drive is at max's as we speak...........

deltarat
11-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Bra come on out I am sure someone will have a seat for you, I think we are meeting at 8:00 ish for breakfast.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-23-2005, 12:03 PM
ABRAMAN THE REDNECK ALWAYS HAS ROOM FOR ONE MORE,IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO RIDE WITH US,YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.JUST REMEMBER THE HINGES ON COOLER ARE MORE WORN THAN HINGES ON TRUCK DOOR :cool: :crossx:

RACER52
11-23-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm in, the boats fine and will be ready to go. Just gotta do a little corrosion cleaning :mad: and then fill it up.
Everyone have a good turkey nap and see ya Sat.
Racer

Rock-it man
11-23-2005, 03:49 PM
You won't believe it but I fired up the boat to check everything one last time before I head down and the Power Steering pump went out so called Teague and will have a new one fri AM ,What gives here that thing was like new !!!!!! must be grimlins !!!!!! Should be there between 12-1pm at Ladds .

DAVEO
11-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Has it started already? I think so. Make sure you check your blinker fluid also.

78Anthonyjet
11-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Bra, you can ride with me, but you CAN NOT BRING the WWF BELT.
Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, and see you Saturday morning for Tequila Sunrises :skull:

Carbon Dave
11-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I am in....and for sure this time.
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER give me a ring if you get a chance. We can drive down together.
David
916 607-5753

deltarat
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Alright its all back together, we will see what happens tommorrow. You think my wife will mind if I take the boat for a quick ride while she cooks tommorrow? :argue:

DAVEO
11-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Hell no! tell her I said it was ok.

TUNNEL T
11-24-2005, 08:53 AM
did my winter shake down last week and found a few bolts broke ! (steering) ya kinda need that all good! so i'm waiting for the oops lady! typ. hard to find stainless 1/4 28 allen . try to make it anyway! TUNNEL T
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TURKEYS!

DAVEO
11-24-2005, 12:35 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
See yall sat.

Mrs Deltarat
11-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Hell no! tell her I said it was ok.
Playing wife now are you. When the hell did you sprout boobs.

Mrs Deltarat
11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Alright its all back together, we will see what happens tommorrow. You think my wife will mind if I take the boat for a quick ride while she cooks tommorrow? :argue: You go right ahead honey. I will cook you go enjoy your boat.

78Anthonyjet
11-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Playing wife now are you. When the hell did you sprout boobs.
Jill, don't mess with Dave, He has a whoremoan problem, so, yes he is sprouting boobage.

Carbon Dave
11-25-2005, 06:19 AM
Go away rain!!!!
I need to get my boat ready

DAVEO
11-25-2005, 07:28 AM
one more day.
Hay Jill are you going tomarrow?

Rock-it man
11-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Its still raining here and they say snow tonight on the pass going south ,will have to wait and see if there is snow on the pass I won,t even think about towing in the snow was going to leave here at 5am Sat morning ,will have the boat ready to go but have to check with the Rd Dept later tonight before deciding tocome on down,not worried about getting back it just the trip from Ashland to Redding that can have packed snow on the rd. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If this weekend fails will try for next weekend or as soon as I can get over the pass safely.

78Anthonyjet
11-25-2005, 10:48 AM
No rain for tommorow, but cold and windy, winds 20-30 mph, better bring a jacket.

Mrs Deltarat
11-25-2005, 11:23 AM
one more day.
Hay Jill are you going tomarrow?
Probably not. I have to take the kids home

Rock-it man
11-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Not looking good !! Just called a resort up on the pass and they are having snow not a lot yet but it is starting will know more tonight !!!! Bums me out I was looking forward to this !!!!!!!

Carbon Dave
11-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey, What is that orange thing in the sky? I think the sun might actually be trying to make an apperance.

Rock-it man
11-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Just checked the weather cam for Weed and looks good we even have a little sunshine now ,I will check at 4 am Sat before we leave if no snow on the pass we will be there if not will call HullShot and let you know !!! sorry but thats the best I can do just don't want to tow with packed snow on the road.

Obsessive Compulsive
11-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Thinking of going, if I can get ride of this head cold. Maybe see you guys there. :(

Rock-it man
11-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Just checked with Callahan Resort at the top of the Pass going south and its icing up and the snow leval is now 2500 ft its just not worth taking a chance pulling a boat in that so the trip is off . the very next Sat that the weather is good we will come down for a run and take the boat to Jeff's shop.
A few hours ago I got a call from Washed Ashore and he is in Medford Oregon what a suprise I think he came up to spy on my new project so I showed him but swore him to
secrecy and threatend him !!!!!!!! if he tells !!!!!
Sorry for the cancelation, whats that three maybe four times now so go ahead and call me names !!!!!!!I can take it !!!!! Have fun down there and don't break anything.

DAVEO
11-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Thinking of going, if I can get ride of this head cold. Maybe see you guys there. :(
nite quill lots of it. see you there.

Badburn
11-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Weather report for Lodi says :) "abundant sunshine" !!!!! :) I'm meeting up with bigjoeduckslayer(redneck), and maybe Carbon Dave at 9 at B&W marina to launch and then boat over to Tower Park or Pirates Lair for breakfast. Where are the rest of you guys meeting up? When? We want to try to catch up with the rest of you.
Badburn (Mike Bradburn)
916-825-4454

DAVEO
11-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Weather report for Lodi says :) "abundant sunshine" !!!!! :) I'm meeting up with bigjoeduckslayer(redneck), and maybe Carbon Dave at 9 at B&W marina to launch and then boat over to Tower Park or Pirates Lair for breakfast. Where are the rest of you guys meeting up? When? We want to try to catch up with the rest of you.
Badburn (Mike Bradburn)
916-825-4454
Meeting at orwood 8am breakfast then who knows. Garlic Bros. for lunch.Dont know what time?

Badburn
11-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Meeting at orwood 8am breakfast then who knows. Garlic Bros. for lunch.Dont know what time?
Are you guys the only others that you know of? Gimme a cellphone # so I can prank call you late at night :rollside: Orwood is too far for us that early in the morning :cry:
LOL, sorry in advance, this is what happens when I drink Margaritas and go online

DAVEO
11-25-2005, 07:58 PM
I dont get service with my crap. so we will call you before we leave orwood. Sould be about 9 to 930.

Carbon Dave
11-25-2005, 08:24 PM
I am going come hell or high water. Things are looking good. No water inside after sitting for a month. And it started which is always good!!
I am meeting Joe at 7:30 in Yuba City. We will see you kids when we see you.

RACER52
11-25-2005, 08:55 PM
all ready, boats infront of the house full of gas and lookin good. Must not have been to tossed at the end of hookie day cause it was clean when I pulled the cover off.
See you fockers in the morning.
Racer

DAVEO
11-26-2005, 05:11 AM
Getting ready to leave my house. Will be on the road about 6am. My cell is on. 650-315-3412 See yall there....... :D

Badburn
11-26-2005, 05:39 AM
Dress warm kids, its like 30 degrees here :cool: My wife thinks I have gone insane- hooking the boat up at 5 am, shivering .........Shit maybe I have! Oh well. see you guys there.

NICE PAIR
11-26-2005, 07:56 AM
Dress warm kids, its like 30 degrees here :cool: My wife thinks I have gone insane- hooking the boat up at 5 am, shivering .........Shit maybe I have! Oh well. see you guys there.
Don't fight it, "May the force be with you"

Hammer
11-26-2005, 08:04 AM
Looks like you guy’s are going to have some good weather today. If my back wasn’t out I would be there. Enjoy and be safe.

MOBrien
11-26-2005, 08:30 AM
well I went to hook up the boat this morning at 7am for the roll to Orwood and.....just got back from the storage unit......flat on the trailer so no go for me this time 'cause no spare. :rolleyes: :mad: Damn-it! Pulled it and will be getting the tire replaced/fixed today. Hope you all had a good time and didn't break anything.
Catch up with you next time around.

Boatmaster
11-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Never had that much fun on an F up day! I blew a drive along with OC an DCBob windows a block FUuuu%^$*$KKK!!!! What a fun time. Many thanks to all who helped out with the tow fest. Had a great time and am ready to go again. And to think I could have stayed at home. :rolleyes: DCBob hope you got back to Orwood alright?

DCBob
11-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Never had that much fun on an F up day! I blew a drive along with OC an DCBob windows a block FUuuu%^$*$KKK!!!! What a fun time. Many thanks to all who helped out with the tow fest. Had a great time and am ready to go again. And to think I could have stayed at home. :rolleyes: DCBob hope you got back to Orwood alright?
Boy we did have sum fun though :D Yeah, I think we got in about 7:00 or so.............. we picked up Anthony78 @ the bottom of Frank's Tract and towed them in on one motor :cry: You can just about put your hand through the hole in my block :cry: Still............Great time w/good friends!!!!! Drew we'll be in Monday to look over the parts inventory. I'll bet next time we go out everybody brings some warm clothes in case we blow up our chit on the way in.......... All in all another great day!!!!

Carbon Dave
11-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Had a great time yesterday. Cool to meet everyone. I can't really imagine going boating alone again.
Now all I have to do is get my boat not to ride like a barge....and make it slightly faster than one.

Shorty2
11-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Great time yesterday. Alway's nice to hang w/great people :)
Thank's to BigJohn, for letting Nice Pair & I, gillgian w/ you :)
Big thank's to OldManBoatMaster,for use of sweatshirt, really came in handy
for boat ride home :D
BigJoeDuckSlayer & Redneck Crew & Carbon Dave, great seeing you guy's again. Did you get home early this time? :rolleyes:
And sorry to those who broke :frown: Keep your chin's up :)

DAVEO
11-27-2005, 11:50 AM
What a day. Sorry for those who broke. Drat thanks for the ride. runs good with the new drive. I guess we didnt need those extra bolts. Chris as allways thanks for use of the island.

deltarat
11-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Bolts, we don'teed no stinkin bolts!!! Thanks for all of the help yesterday Dave. Boatmaster Sr. sorry about the cold ride back. Chris thanks for opening up the Den Isle to us all one more time this summer. What a blast yesterday was, I am sorry to all that broke there chit. It was great to meet some new people and see some new boats yesterday. I hope everyone made it home safe.

78Anthonyjet
11-27-2005, 12:32 PM
It was a great day, was good to see everyone,and meet the group from Sac.
Sucks about the broke junk.
Thanks to DCBOB for dragging back the "LOST BOYS", I will be having a chat with those two at work on Monday. That boat should have not been in the water for many reasons.
Troy and Drew thanks for putting the boat back in and going to look for the Tall One.
When is the next trip?
Norm

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-27-2005, 12:43 PM
i just finnished cleaning inside of boat,had a great time,and no animals were harmed at this event! Badburn did get home early last night unless they went somewhere without me? Nice to see all of you peeps. Boatmaster i will call after I get motors going again. Sorry everybody else did not make a great day on water. :cool:

DCBob
11-27-2005, 03:01 PM
It was a great day, was good to see everyone,and meet the group from Sac.
Sucks about the broke junk.
Thanks to DCBOB for dragging back the "LOST BOYS", I will be having a chat with those two at work on Monday. That boat should have not been in the water for many reasons.
Troy and Drew thanks for putting the boat back in and going to look for the Tall One.
When is the next trip?
Norm
Hey Norm, ...........no problem dragging in the "Lost Boys" damn good thing we found them, it would have been a cold sombitch out there last night. Don't be to hard on them come Monday, it ain't like we all havn't done some dum shit when going out on the water :rolleyes: What's their log on now that they have the Pumpkin?? Looking forward to the next trip also

Rock-it man
11-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Sounds like ya all had fun,I checked at 1am in the morning and it was snowing on the pass south so sorry I never made it.
I may be headed south mid week to San Diego to look at Totor Homes to tow my new boat with needto confirm my order right away but had not seen the Renagade brand and theres a dealer there.think I may tow my boat down to Jeff's shop ( Washed Ashore ) and when he is done come back down and make a run. At least the boat will be down there.
Call you friends with $$$$ I will let the boat go for $ 100,000.00 it will be at Jeff's for a look and I will come down for rides. Thanks

78Anthonyjet
11-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Norm, ...........no problem dragging in the "Lost Boys" damn good thing we found them, it would have been a cold sombitch out there last night. Don't be to hard on them come Monday, it ain't like we all havn't done some dum shit when going out on the water :rolleyes: What's their log on now that they have the Pumpkin?? Looking forward to the next trip also
I agree Bob, they would have froze the sack off out there last night. Jon is not on the boards yet, but I think I got his screen name, its either DUM CHIT or LOST BOY, we should take a vote.
Thanks again for taking care of them, I owe you a couple next time we are on the water.
Norm

DCBob
11-27-2005, 04:23 PM
I agree Bob, they would have froze the sack off out there last night. Jon is not on the boards yet, but I think I got his screen name, its either DUM CHIT or LOST BOY, we should take a vote.
Thanks again for taking care of them, I owe you a couple next time we are on the water.
Norm
Sounds good, looking forward to it :cool: Thanks to Nice Pair & my gilligan Jim I'm up & running again........they switched my powerhead today while I got in the way :rollside: Can't wait to get out & rip it up :D

Obsessive Compulsive
11-27-2005, 04:52 PM
It was a great day? :cool: Thanks Big John for the tow and ride to Garlick Bro. I still had a good time. MRS. O.C. was a little pissed that we were 45 min. late. She is fine now, I hade to tame the wild Beast. :crossx: Also thanks to Hole Shot, D-rat, DaveO, 78 Anthonyjet, for your help at Don's house in trying to remove that big black hunk of shiz that hangs off the back of my junk. That thing is F-up, Twisted splines that we almost coul'nt remove from the toque coupler, U-joint cap male****shion, top gear broken, lower unit don't feel so good either. :cry: :cry: :cry: Enough of that crying shiz. Again thanks for everone help. Yes Don, we still love the boat..... :rollside: You know me, it is already for shipment on Monday morning. :cry:

78Anthonyjet
11-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Bob, good to hear you got your junk fixed, hope everyone else can get it done quick and easy.

NICE PAIR
11-27-2005, 05:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8187r.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8206r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8210r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8032r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8064r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8090r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8127r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8129r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8132r.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8215r.JPG
[IMGhttp://http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8187r.JPG[/IMG]

78Anthonyjet
11-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Hey Steve, can you e mail me the pic of my junk running, that is a great pic.
Where is the pic of all the salad from Jon's loader?
Norm

NICE PAIR
11-27-2005, 05:41 PM
The rest of the photo's are on page 6 image # 8009 thru page 12 image # 8297.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?ppuser=3116&cat=500

Den Isle
11-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Norm
How about "Children of the Tules"

NICE PAIR
11-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey Steve, can you e mail me the pic of my junk running, that is a great pic.
Where is the pic of all the salad from Jon's loader?
Norm Gotta E-mail Address :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showgallery.php?ppuser=3116&cat=500

78Anthonyjet
11-27-2005, 05:52 PM
How about "Children of the Tules"
DING DING DING---I think we have a winner

DAVEO
11-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Great pics as allways.

abraman1326
11-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Looks lie y'all had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. I can't believe it's almost Dec, and we are all still getting out on the water, what's wrong w/ us?
BRA

NICE PAIR
11-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Looks lie y'all had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. I can't believe it's almost Dec, and we are all still getting out on the water, what's wrong w/ us?
BRA
"Absolutely Nothing" :p

deltarat
11-28-2005, 12:28 PM
BRA
"US" Where the hell were you? You missed a great day.

DAVEO
11-28-2005, 12:39 PM
nothing is wrong with us we are still boating. Whats wrong with you, you havent been on the water.

DCBob
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
nothing is wrong with us we are still boating. Whats wrong with you, you havent been on the water.
Yeah, what he said :yuk: :D

abraman1326
11-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Well trust me, once I get her running, I'll be on the water. Just had some other stuff come up, so it's been tight, but you'll see me out there soon. Has a date been set for Cat Attack yet?
BRA

DAVEO
11-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Well trust me, once I get her running, I'll be on the water. Just had some other stuff come up, so it's been tight, but you'll see me out there soon. Has a date been set for Cat Attack yet?
BRA
Ya ya ya bla bla bla
write a new song.
:)
Just get r done
not yet would love the 16th cuz my son grads HS on the 9th.

abraman1326
11-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Wrote a new one, wanna hear it here it goes... J/k
I wish I had made it though, sounds like it was a good time. Although, I'd have hated to have been on another boat that broke down. I felt like I had jinxed the Luvinlives on Hookey Day, so maybe it was better that I stayed home. Now everyone, get those rides fixed, 2006 is right around the corner...
BRA

DAVEO
11-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Not bad. Its all good. Bad luck you? naaaa.

NICE PAIR
12-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Thought OC would appreciate this. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3116IMG_8181.JPG

deltarat
12-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Now thats a good way to make sure that you can finally keep up with everyone :)