PDA

View Full Version : Help narrow down the name

Sweet Addiction
10-25-2005, 04:34 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1859New_boat_pic_at_Lago.jpg

Devilman
10-25-2005, 05:50 AM
Both good names. Only thing is, Crimson Tide was a movie about a submarine. And you know what they do.... :cool: I'd prolly go with the other one!

Red Horse
10-25-2005, 06:42 AM
Im with Dman. DOnt want a sinkin name.
You go to Travis with that boat??

riverbound
10-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Name it... "I have a small penis, but a big boat" :wink:
Actually I would agree on the crimson tide thing....boats should float.

Caribbean Jet
10-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Nice boat.

Sweet Addiction
10-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Both good names. Only thing is, Crimson Tide was a movie about a submarine. And you know what they do.... :cool: I'd prolly go with the other one!
I know there was a movie made, that was called Crimson Tide. I am also not an Alabama fan, but a buddy of mine threw it at me. I figured the red theme was pretty cool, and rollin, It was just a thought process. Both sound pretty slick. I have buddies who are partial. I think they really like Sweet Addiction.

Sweet Addiction
10-25-2005, 10:23 AM
You go to Travis with that boat??[/QUOTE]
I sure do, it is actually still out at the lake at the dealer. They are taking those gay mufflers out of it and putting me on some sweet tips, at no extra charge. Go figure. Headed to lake Canyon this weekend. Anyone going to be around?

Sweet Addiction
10-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Nice boat.
Thank you. It is not a west coast boat but I like it. I Wanted to go with something west coast but I did not have the time to travel and I got a pretty good deal on this one.

ECeptor
10-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Crimson Tide would be good if you were a 'Bama fan or alumni...but it doesn't sound like you are either.
So, I had to vote for the other one....

Sweet Addiction
10-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Crimson Tide would be good if you were a 'Bama fan or alumni...but it doesn't sound like you are either.
So, I had to vote for the other one....
Sounds good to me. I think I am leaning towards Sweet Addiction anyway. My buddies say it seems to fit my personality better, and the boat.

H2OT TIMES
10-25-2005, 09:58 PM
How bout puttin an (I) between the two black swatches on the side and calling it " ZIT ". Then when people ask if that's your boat you can reply,
YEP THAT'S ZIT!!! :idea: :idea:
OK, Maybe not :notam:

Sweet Addiction
10-26-2005, 06:53 PM
How bout puttin an (I) between the two black swatches on the side and calling it " ZIT ". Then when people ask if that's your boat you can reply,
YEP THAT'S ZIT!!! :idea: :idea:
OK, Maybe not :notam:
I had to laugh at that, but I think I will pass.

H2OT TIMES
10-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh well, it was just one of those things that come to me when I'm not lookin.
Just a fleeting thought.

Devilman
10-27-2005, 04:14 AM
Sounds good to me. I think I am leaning towards Sweet Addiction anyway. My buddies say it seems to fit my personality better, and the boat.
You gonna have it painted on? Or go with a vinyl(?) decal? I'm undecided as to which way to go if I put a name on mine.... I've seen both look good. :confused:

Red Horse
10-27-2005, 05:15 AM
You go to Travis with that boat??
I sure do, it is actually still out at the lake at the dealer. They are taking those gay mufflers out of it and putting me on some sweet tips, at no extra charge. Go figure. Headed to lake Canyon this weekend. Anyone going to be around?[/QUOTE]
I know upper Travis pretty well. From Briarwood up past Pale Face. But I am in Japan, so no I aint gonna be around...now 2009, that is a diff story.

Sweet Addiction
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
You gonna have it painted on? Or go with a vinyl(?) decal? I'm undecided as to which way to go if I put a name on mine.... I've seen both look good. :confused:
The dealer is going to pay for custom TX registration numbers and the name. I believe it will be vinyl graphics. I have seen a lot of the work that he has put on boats and they come out pretty nice. I am not going to complain.

Sweet Addiction
10-27-2005, 10:37 AM
I sure do, it is actually still out at the lake at the dealer. They are taking those gay mufflers out of it and putting me on some sweet tips, at no extra charge. Go figure. Headed to lake Canyon this weekend. Anyone going to be around?
I know upper Travis pretty well. From Briarwood up past Pale Face. But I am in Japan, so no I aint gonna be around...now 2009, that is a diff story.[/QUOTE]
So are you originally from Austin? I am assuming so if you know the lake. When I am with my buddy we normally put the boat in at the Lago Vista boat ramp. Then we can either go up river or down river from there. I normally go down river since there is more action going on. I just love that lake. Well good luck making it back to Texas. Looks like you have a while before you return.
Jared.

sweet-v
10-28-2005, 03:01 PM
The dealer is going to pay for custom TX registration numbers and the name. I believe it will be vinyl graphics. I have seen a lot of the work that he has put on boats and they come out pretty nice. I am not going to complain.
I had TX# done with the vinyl, Went with three colors turned out hot, two years and no problems :cool: A place off of RR620.....

Coleitis22
10-28-2005, 03:13 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1859New_boat_pic_at_Lago.jpg
How about calling it "MY FACE"
Then ask all the chicks if they want a ride on my face.

Sweet Addiction
10-28-2005, 04:25 PM
How about calling it "MY FACE"
Then ask all the chicks if they want a ride on my face.
Good thought :idea: I might have to sit on that one. :D

Sweet Addiction
10-28-2005, 04:26 PM
I had TX# done with the vinyl, Went with three colors turned out hot, two years and no problems :cool: A place off of RR620.....
I don't know where the place is, I am sure that could be it. I will have to ask him. If they held up that long it works for me.