PDA

View Full Version : Bcs= Screwed Up Mess

Not So Fast
10-25-2005, 04:20 PM
How any sane person could put USC down to 2nd and Texas to # 1. Its time to junk this system period :confused: :confused: NSF "UNLUCKY BOLTZ- FIRE CAM CAMERON-PLEASE"

mbrown2
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
It don't matter....BCS has and will always be screwed up....it's how you finish....and even then sometimes it is screwed...USC just needs to keep playing and not worrying about watching polls. :)

Caribbean Jet
10-25-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm a UT fan and I'm a little confused by this myself. There are a lot of UT people who were concerned about dropping to 3 because of their weak schedule. I would love to see UT and USC play for all the Roses. This would be a great game.

THOR
10-25-2005, 04:56 PM
The BCS has always been this way, but USC fans were crying last year. It is the weakness of the PAC 10 that hurts them when they are compared to tougher conferences like the Big 12, Big 10 and the SEC. You cant hold USC out if they go undefeated though.

THOR
10-25-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm a UT fan and I'm a little confused by this myself. There are a lot of UT people who were concerned about dropping to 3 because of their weak schedule. I would love to see UT and USC play for all the Roses. This would be a great game.
Dude, you are from FV. How can you be a UT fan? ;)

Supultlbich
10-25-2005, 05:18 PM
The BCS has always been this way, but USC fans were crying last year. It is the weakness of the PAC 10 that hurts them when they are compared to tougher conferences like the Big 12, Big 10 and the SEC. You cant hold USC out if they go undefeated though.
Very true, however I think the PAC-10 is a tad bit better this year than last. Either way the only way to control your destiny in the BCS is to win. Not a Trojan fan, but seems this might give them a bit more motivation. Sidebar, did you see UCLA sitting there at #6?? Decemer 3rd is going to be a good day!!!

essexjet
10-25-2005, 05:56 PM
I dont get it :mad: How can they (USC) be number 1 in the AP and USA polls and come out second, WTF :burningm: You would of thought that they should have gone down after the ND game but stayed at #1. Margin of victory is gone out of the computation so what gives.
Essex-hate the BCS-Jet

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 06:02 PM
How any sane person could put USC down to 2nd and Texas to # 1. Its time to junk this system period :confused: :confused: NSF "UNLUCKY BOLTZ- FIRE CAM CAMERON-PLEASE"
Well, actually it wasn't a person, it was the computers. Besides, WTF does it matter? As an $c fan, all you should care about is that they are at least #2 in the BCS after December 3rd.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Sidebar, did you see UCLA sitting there at #6?? Decemer 3rd is going to be a good day!!!
As a season ticket holder in Pasadena, this ranking is WAY above the head of UCLA right now. Last game was the first time the offense really fired on all cylinders for an entire game. Also, the defense gives up way too many plays than a team ranked that high should. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely pleased with the season so far, I figured 5-6 wins at most and certainly not 7 and oh, but I'm also a realist. The MOCK National Championship goes thru South Central.

Caribbean Jet
10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Dude, you are from FV. How can you be a UT fan? ;)
I go back there several times a year and Austin is almost like a second home. I grew up rooting for USC and I still enjoy watching much to the dismay of you. :D I have a hard time rooting for my Alma Mater SDSU, I don't think that they've done anything since Marshall and myself graduated in the early 90's.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 06:11 PM
I go back there several times a year and Austin is almost like a second home. I grew up rooting for USC and I still enjoy watching much to the dismay of you. :D I have a hard time rooting for my Alma Mater SDSU, I don't think that they've done anything since Marshall and myself graduated in the early 90's.
They didn't do a whole lot then either! LMAO

Caribbean Jet
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
They didn't do a whole lot then either! LMAO
I agree, but much more fun to watch.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 07:37 PM
To be quite honest, I thought UCLA was underranked. I thought they should be 4 or 5. They're a very good football team on the offensive side of the ball and adequate on defense.
115 out of 119 D-1A schools in rush defense!?!?!?!?!?!?! Reggie Bush must look at that I think, DAMN, I'll put up 500 on those fools! LMAO

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 07:41 PM
It's hard to beat a team that AVERAGES 45 points a game by running the football down their throat. I guarantee you, USC will not beat them running the football. You run out of time. When a team puts up 45 against you, the clock is your enemy.
We'll see. It will be great if both teams are undefeated for the game on December 3rd.

XtrmWakeborder
10-25-2005, 09:42 PM
It's hard to beat a team that AVERAGES 45 points a game by running the football down their throat. I guarantee you, USC will not beat them running the football. You run out of time. When a team puts up 45 against you, the clock is your enemy.
Isn't USC the highest scoring team in college ball?