PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Kilrtoy speaking out about this?!

MagicMtnDan
10-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Maybe he's too busy bitchin' about the "jews" to concern himself with the "system" taking 24 years to get to this point. Or maybe he's on Mike Farrell's side? Whatever the reason, here's another example of our "system at work" and why the really bad guys are still hanging around...
Updated: 6:27 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2005
LOS ANGELES - A judge signed a death warrant Monday for Stanley “Tookie” Williams, a co-founder of the notorious Crips gang who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his children’s books.
Williams is scheduled to die Dec. 13 at San Quentin prison. The judge rejected requests by his attorneys to delay the execution until Dec. 22 to give them more time to seek clemency from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The Dec. 13 date means attorneys have only until Nov. 8 to submit a clemency request. The U.S. Supreme Court declined to consider WilliamsÂ’ case earlier this month.
“This case has taken over 24 years to get to this point,” Superior Court Judge William R. Pounders said. “That is a long delay in itself, and I would hate to add to that delay.”
Williams, 51, and a high school friend started the Crips street gang in Los Angeles in 1971.
Williams was sentenced to death in 1981 for fatally shooting Albert Owens, a convenience store worker, in 1979. He also was convicted of killing two motel owners and their daughter during a robbery that same year.
Williams maintains he is innocent, and supporters cite his renunciation of his past and his efforts to curtail gang violence, including a series of childrenÂ’s books he co-wrote in prison.
Supporters have nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize and the Nobel in literature, and a cable TV movie of his life last year starred Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx.
Dozens of death penalty opponents demonstrated outside the courtroom. Among them was actor Mike Farrell, who said the proceedings failed to consider “his value, his change, his transformation.”
Lora Owens, Albert OwenÂ’s stepmother, said Williams does not deserve clemency.
“I didn’t convict the man and I didn’t put a death sentence on him, but I want justice for Albert to be done,” she said in a recent telephone interview. “I will not let it go.”

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Nice, is that the best you have have MMD, Your getting weaker as the days go on...The jews again. I see you and alot of other people only read what you want. You and alot of others turned the whole thing around...
I guess you missed the underlying problem.... So I will clarify it for you, My kids can not say UNDER GOD, Nor pray in school or when on the witness say "SO HELP ME GOD", that varies state to state, BUT YET WE CAN CHANGE LIGHTS FOR A HOLIDAY ONLY OBSERVED BY A FEW, Seperation of Church and State buddy..... I know that was a little difficult to figure out..
As for the cited case, it is a HORRIBLE INJUSTICE that the families of these people had to wait for 24 years for this SHITBAG be put to death, He is the founder of the CRIPS, need I say more... For simply minds like you DAN I will. He played the system and even some bleeding heart piece of shit gave the nobel peace prize to him, why Because he wrote a chidrens book, GIVE ME A BREAK. He is only convicted of 4 murders, HOW MANY OTHERS DID HE GET AWAY WITH.....
Hey DAN, Your a smart guy, WHat does Crips stand for.... AND DONT LOOK IT UP, But I know you will....
KILL THIS POS and get it over with...

NOTALENT
10-25-2005, 05:41 PM
eye for an eye.

NOTALENT
10-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey Miguel....I want to know what CRIPS stands for. Send it to me in a PM if you don't want to post it here. Thanks
u got me trying to figure it out now...???

Jordy
10-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Now I'm not going to say anything here as I don't want to ruin the suspense, but... (http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/crip.htm) :D

Froggystyle
10-25-2005, 05:52 PM
I always thought it was an abortion of the word "crypts" or something.
Could be wrong. I didn't know it was crips.

NOTALENT
10-25-2005, 05:53 PM
So, you are not sure what it stands for?
Thanks Jordy
nope...but I do like this definition from jordys link...it seems to describe all the gangs...
'cowards run in packs :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey DAN, Your a smart guy, WHat does Crips stand for.... AND DONT LOOK IT UP, But I know you will....
I had to look it up and found this: (http://www.nagia.org/Crips_and_Bloods.htm)
The Cribs were successful in developing a style of dress and a recognizable appearance. In addition to their black leather jackets, they would often walk with canes, and wear an earring in their left ear lobe. Some were also avid weightlifters. The Cribs began to venture into their own criminal behavior, committing robberies and assaults. In 1971, several Crib members that were assaulting a group of elderly Japanese women were described by the victims as young cripples that carried canes. These young cripples were the Cribs, but the local media picked up on this description, and referred to this group as the Crips (Los Angeles Sentinel, 2/10/72). The print media first introduced the term Crip, and those that were involved in a life of crime were considered to be Crippin’ by other Crib members who were still trying to be revolutionary, with the same political thinking of the 1960s. According to ______________ Danifu, an original Crib member, the Cribs was the original name of the Crips, but the term Crips was substituted by the use of the word Cribs through a newspaper article that highlighted specific individuals who were arrested for a murder. [8] Because some of the early Cribs carried canes, the entire notion of Crip as an abbreviated pronunciation from crippled caught on. Jerry Cohen wrote that Crip members wore earrings in their left lobe, in addition to carrying canes, but the walking sticks were not the source of the gang’s name that many believed (1972: C3). Danifu continued to add that Crippin’ was a separate thing from being a Crib… “Crippin’ meant robbing, and stealing, and then it developed into a way of life.” [9]

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 05:58 PM
I see MMD is still looking it up........

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Can someone please explain to me the deal between MMD and the Kilr about the jews? Was this about the traffic light deal in the City of LA?

Jordy
10-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Can someone please explain to me the deal between MMD and the Kilr about the jews?
MyGurl hates Jews, and Mexican's too. Oh, and he doesn't trust Whitey. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Can someone please explain to me the deal between MMD and the Kilr about the jews? Was this about the traffic light deal in the City of LA?
YEP , He and a bunch of other people had a problem reading and added things to the story I never said.....

NOTALENT
10-25-2005, 06:03 PM
I had to look it up and found this: (http://www.nagia.org/Crips_and_Bloods.htm)
The Cribs were successful in developing a style of dress and a recognizable appearance. In addition to their black leather jackets, they would often walk with canes, and wear an earring in their left ear lobe. Some were also avid weightlifters. The Cribs began to venture into their own criminal behavior, committing robberies and assaults. In 1971, several Crib members that were assaulting a group of elderly Japanese women were described by the victims as young cripples that carried canes. These young cripples were the Cribs, but the local media picked up on this description, and referred to this group as the Crips (Los Angeles Sentinel, 2/10/72). The print media first introduced the term Crip, and those that were involved in a life of crime were considered to be Crippin’ by other Crib members who were still trying to be revolutionary, with the same political thinking of the 1960s. According to ______________ Danifu, an original Crib member, the Cribs was the original name of the Crips, but the term Crips was substituted by the use of the word Cribs through a newspaper article that highlighted specific individuals who were arrested for a murder. [8] Because some of the early Cribs carried canes, the entire notion of Crip as an abbreviated pronunciation from crippled caught on. Jerry Cohen wrote that Crip members wore earrings in their left lobe, in addition to carrying canes, but the walking sticks were not the source of the gang’s name that many believed (1972: C3). Danifu continued to add that Crippin’ was a separate thing from being a Crib… “Crippin’ meant robbing, and stealing, and then it developed into a way of life.” [9]
Just because this person states "CRIBS" so damn much I dont think this was a reliable source... :D

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 06:10 PM
YEP , He and a bunch of other people had a problem reading and added things to the story I never said.....
I did not read the whole thread, but if I remember what I did read, basically you, Kilr, were pointing out that the city of LA was going to have peeps there to push the button to walk at a signal, right? If so, I'm with you, I don't give a GD WTF their religion is, that aint right. What if some religion said you must beat your wife on the thrid Sunday of each month? Let it go becasue of religious freedom? I mean c'mon. But I digress, this thread is about the Crirps.

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:10 PM
dammmmmm kilr, taking a lil beatin' here :argue: ..... you're just the "po-po", not the govenor :wink: - keyes
Come on even in MMD's dreams he loses.... :sleeping:

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:14 PM
I did not read the whole thread, but if I remember what I did read, basically you, Kilr, were pointing out that the city of LA was going to have peeps there to push the button to walk at a signal, right? If so, I'm with you, I don't give a GD WTF their religion is, that aint right. What if some religion said you must beat your wife on the thrid Sunday of each month? Let it go becasue of religious freedom? I mean c'mon. But I digress, this thread is about the Crirps.
Here is what i wrote,
The jews have a holiday comming up and they complained to the city that their religious beliefs don't allow them to work, This includes pushing a CROSSWALK button to changed the light to a walk sign.....
Los Angeles City response,
They are sending out crews to accomodate the jewish community so they dont have to WORK, I mean push crosswalk buttons........
How much money is this gonna COST.
THIS IS TOTAL B.S.
I corrected myself when I realized no crews were being sent it was all computerized...
I stand by what I said, IT IS STILL BULLSHIT.....
Seperation of church and state

HM
10-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Here is what i wrote,
The jews have a holiday comming up and they complained to the city that their religious beliefs don't allow them to work, This includes pushing a CROSSWALK button to changed the light to a walk sign.....
They are sending out crews to accomodate the jewish community so they dont have to WORK, I mean push crosswalk buttons........
THIS IS TOTAL B.S.
I corrected myself when I realized no crews were being sent it was all computerized...
Yah, my religion requires me to drive 60 in a 45 zone and they didn't accomodate me...and 396's religion requires him to play the Village People at deafening levels, and he got a ticket...and a date. :rollside:

tcook33
10-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Here is what i wrote,
THIS IS TOTAL B.S.
I shall concur. Complete BS.

MagicMtnDan
10-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Nice, is that the best you have have MMD, Your getting weaker as the days go on...The jews again. I see you and alot of other people only read what you want. You and alot of others turned the whole thing around...
I guess you missed the underlying problem.... So I will clarify it for you, My kids can not say UNDER GOD, Nor pray in school or when on the witness say "SO HELP ME GOD", that varies state to state, BUT YET WE CAN CHANGE LIGHTS FOR A HOLIDAY ONLY OBSERVED BY A FEW, Seperation of Church and State buddy..... I know that was a little difficult to figure out..
Like you, I too am furious about the left wing liberals (ACLU) and their work to purge God from our society. But I have no clue what you mean when you say, “Seperation (sic) of Church and State.” I the thread and understood that the city simply changed a computer program to ensure that law abiding citizens would be able to cross the street safely without having to push the button to actuate the crossing signal. Note that in MANY cities this happens automatically (at least it used to) – the crossing signal would come on without pressing the button when the traffic light changed.
Whether or not it is done, as you said, “for a holiday only observed by a few” is thankfully not the issue. Obviously the city considered it a safety issue and probably realizes that it's better for them to make a simple change than to risk a family getting run over. Furthermore, you are not (at least not yet) in charge of determining which religious holidays our society is willing to tolerate. It's clear to me that you’re unwilling and intolerant of having crossing signals come on automatically for a religion that is not your own. And it looks like your anger with that decision is misplaced because, as you say, your kids cannot say “under God” nor pray in school which is akin to comparing apples and orange soda. What your posts do is demonstrate your ignorance and intolerance of others to those reading them.
As for the cited case, it is a HORRIBLE INJUSTICE that the families of these people had to wait for 24 years for this SHITBAG be put to death, He is the founder of the CRIPS, need I say more... For simply minds like you DAN I will. He played the system and even some bleeding heart piece of shit gave the nobel peace prize to him, why Because he wrote a chidrens book, GIVE ME A BREAK. He is only convicted of 4 murders, HOW MANY OTHERS DID HE GET AWAY WITH.....
I’m glad you’ve called it a “horrible injustice.” I will say that, from most of your posts, you have demonstrated (to me) a solid moral and ethical foundation and, by the way, I respect what you do. However, I see what looks to me to be a lack of tolerance of others and I don’t appreciate your arrogance when you’re unable to connect your reasons for it with the issues or problems being discussed.
PS: Thanks for saying “I’m a smart guy.” I think I’m pretty smart but whether or not I know what “CRIPS” stands for is about as important as me informing you that you can’t seem to type, spell or punctuate sentences. :D I could ask you why you think anyone knowing what “CRIPS” stands for is important but I can’t be bothered to get your answer.

Boatcop
10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Not too far of a reach to realize that the crips emulated the limp of the founder, as another way to identify themselves, along with the blue rag.
Growing up in that area in the 60's and '70s, I never saw blacks doing that jive shuffle-walk, until about 1972 or '73. About the time that the crips were gaining notoriety in South Central LA. (Crenshaw/Imperial area of Inglewood/Hawthorne).
By 1973 every black kid in Southern California was trying to be "cool" and jive-walking like the homies. It didn't take long for blacks in the rest of the country and world to do the same.
Now for another piece of gang trivia. Where did the baggy-saggy pants originate from? And no, it wasn't from the baggies we surfers wore in the '60s.
But back on the subject. I hope California uses a rusty square needle on that sumbitch. Who gives a rats a$$ what he did AFTER he was convicted and prisoned for the cold blooded murder of 4 people. Except for the probable execution orders on numerous others to his homies in the field.
BFD, he renounced his gang ties. A little too late for the 4 he was convicted of killing, and the dozens more that he wasn't.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the stick, though. When was the last time the death penalty was carried out in Kalifornia?

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:30 PM
You can call it intolarance i call it bullshit...
I dont care what you believe in or what you do....
BUT when there Bible, koran wholly book of words was written, It did not mention pushing electrical buttons as a forbidden act... That is some new age crap....
Hell my religion precludes me from working more than 2 days a week, but the Government does not agree and forces 40 hours on me, Where is my rights, Guess they are being intolerant... Now back to reality
as for the crips you brough the subject up, so I followed up...
As for correct grammer, spelling and the like, I really dont care
Lets look at all the Policatl BS that has gone on...
School have to change their mascots name to apease certain groups, flags have been changed to remove the CHURCH from them, Christmas is now WINTER BREAK...
When is this BS gonna stop....

HP350SC
10-25-2005, 06:33 PM
But back on the subject. I hope California uses a rusty square needle on that sumbitch. Who gives a rats a$$ what he did AFTER he was convicted and prisoned for the cold blooded murder of 4 people. Except for the probable execution orders on numerous others to his homies in the field.
BFD, he renounced his gang ties. A little too late for the 4 he was convicted of killing, and the dozens more that he wasn't.
Totally agree. It's amazing how people "turn around" when they are thrown in jail. Had he not been caught, I wonder if he would be writing children's books....?

Boatcop
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Totally agree. It's amazing how people "turn around" when they are thrown in jail. Had he not been caught, I wonder if he would be writing children's books....?
Oh, he'd be writing children's books, allright.
"A Childs Crack Cookbook"
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish. Dead Mutha-Fu<&in Blood Fish"
"Who's my Daddy?"

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:40 PM
"Who's my Daddy?"
ROTFLMAO, BC has some humor in him....

uvindex
10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
I won't hold my breath waiting for the stick, though. When was the last time the death penalty was carried out in Kalifornia?It was Beardslee on January 19, 2005. Unfortunately, they've only executed 12 people since 1978, so at that rate they're never going to catch up so I'm not holding my breath either! (There are 647 inmates on California's death row.)

Little Wood Boat
10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Their baggy pants came from their time in jail. The homos that would give it up wore tight pants and to ensure that no one mistook them for queer they wore the loose fitting pants. This look continued when they got out of prison and was adopted by those who wanted to walk the walk.

BoatPI
10-25-2005, 06:49 PM
I sort of appreciated the firing squad. It seemed to have special meaning.
I think Utah may be the last state that used this effective means of obtaining justice. To the parasites that roam some streets it is not what can ultimately happen to them as death is just a matter of time, a short one, but the way the sentance is carried out.

***boateditor
10-25-2005, 07:12 PM
I sort of appreciated the firing squad. It seemed to have special meaning.
"Let's bring back crucifixions. A form of capital punishment the Christians and Jews of America can really appreciate. And I'd go a little further -- I'd crucify people upside-down. Feet up, head down, and naked. I'd have naked upside-down crucifixions on TV once a week at halftime on the Monday Night Football game! The Monday Night Crucifixions! You'd have people tuning in who don't even care about Football!"
-George Carlin

Nord
10-25-2005, 07:36 PM
:coffeycup :cool:

Phat Matt
10-25-2005, 07:44 PM
So now we know what "Crips" means, how about "CHiPs"... ;)

Mohave Vice
10-25-2005, 08:05 PM
So I will clarify it for you, My kids can not say UNDER GOD, Nor pray in school or when on the witness say "SO HELP ME GOD",
I fully agree!!! I testified on October 2o, 2005 . Rancho Court. I was sworn in ... SO HELP ME GOD! Sure was nice to hear thise words.

MagicMtnDan
10-25-2005, 08:14 PM
You can call it intolarance i call it bullshit...
I dont care what you believe in or what you do....
BUT when there Bible, koran wholly book of words was written, It did not mention pushing electrical buttons as a forbidden act... That is some new age crap....
Hell my religion precludes me from working more than 2 days a week, but the Government does not agree and forces 40 hours on me, Where is my rights, Guess they are being intolerant... Now back to reality
I take back whatever kind words I had for you. You really are an ignorant focker.
You don't know a thing about a religion so you show no respect for it or the people who follow it and then you call it "new age crap." Being ignorant must be your full time job.
This isn't about rights it's clearly about your lack of clear thinking and ability to understand and communicate what's really bothering you (maybe it's your union - can't you get them to cut back on your 25 hour work week?).
Stick to riding a motor and writing tickets or whatever it is you do well. Talking about religion and exhiibiting compasssion for others clearly is far beyond your abilities.
By the way, what's your first language? (It's not "where is my rights.")

OGShocker
10-25-2005, 08:17 PM
"Who's my Daddy?"
LMAO!!! fugin Alan! You are one funny somebeach!!

PHX ATC
10-25-2005, 08:31 PM
This is still the internet, right?
Oooh, the drama. :2purples:
Just kidding fellas, on with the banter, I do enjoy it and yet have nothing smart to add. I'm losing my touch. :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
I take back whatever kind words I had for you. You really are an ignorant focker.
You don't know a thing about a religion so you show no respect for it or the people who follow it and then you call it "new age crap." Being ignorant must be your full time job.
This isn't about rights it's clearly about your lack of clear thinking and ability to understand and communicate what's really bothering you (maybe it's your union - can't you get them to cut back on your 25 hour work week?).
Stick to riding a motor and writing tickets or whatever it is you do well. Talking about religion and exhiibiting compasssion for others clearly is far beyond your abilities.
Religion is by choice
birthdefects are not....
People choose to follow and adhere to religious beliefs,
Hell heavans gate was a religion, Im sure you will call it a cult...
Oh I know plenty about the religion I was brought up in and I dont buy into 1/2 the crap they spew
Get back to the corvette forums and tell the corvette owners albout your non- owning experiences...Just like your non-boating experiences and playing with your tugboat in the bathtub does not make you a captain
have a good evening.
:cool:

Charley
10-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I would appreciate a little clarification on the subject at hand. Did a jewish group actually claim the need for this "re programming" of crossing lights based on religious beliefs?

GAME TIME
10-25-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm going to have to take Kilr's point of view on this. In his original post, he had thought that the city of LA was going to hire people to push the crosswalk buttons because of a religous holiday that did not allow any work to be done. I personally don't think he cared what religion it was. I think his point was why are we as a society suppose to stop our normal everday life because of someone's religous belief. To further express his feelings, which I agree with, why is it that the religion that this country was founded on have to withstand the constant change and seperation. I mean, if I moved to Iraq and their pledge of allegiance (or whatever they have there) said under allah, I'm not going to say I am offended or try to change it. That is what their country is about.

topless
10-25-2005, 10:25 PM
I was going to respond to this thread when I read the first post but then it got all turned sidesways. HELL yes the guy should die. I agree with KILR....(go figure) but don't sit there and analize right from wrong and what is punishable and what is not. He killed people and shoud die for it just like in other countries whan you steal you get your hands cut off so you can't do it again. Now I'm going to go read the whole thread so I'll make sure I didn't make an ass of myself. (note to self, don't post after drinking)

No Name
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Religion is by choice
birthdefects are not....
People choose to follow and adhere to religious beliefs,
Hell heavans gate was a religion, Im sure you will call it a cult...
Oh I know plenty about the religion I was brought up in and I dont buy into 1/2 the crap they spew
Get back to the corvette forums and tell the corvette owners albout your non- owning experiences...Just like your non-boating experiences and playing with your tugboat in the bathtub does not make you a captain
have a good evening.
:cool:
Well said.

Waist Deep
10-26-2005, 04:13 AM
What would God say about this anger? Fock em all!

badtaste
10-26-2005, 05:49 AM
Here's my 2 cents....
The thread started out about "Tookie - i'm a piece of crap' - Williams" and turned into a rehash of another incident on the board. I think everyone here is on the same page about the gangster finally getting his sentence completed. I don't think that was KILR's fault. Does KILR have the power to commute sentences. Did KILR sit on the Supreme Court when the death penalty was ruled illegal? I didn't think so. That put a hold on about 10 years worth of cases.
As far as KILR being "intolerable" of others... what about consistency in our leaders and government. Resetting the "walk" signal at an intersection is not a big deal, if it's done for all citizens. Safety is a great argument. But to have it done because a specific group (any group) states they "need" it for their religion, that's BS. It's more BS that a government bowed down to it.
For those of you that are not in the "intolerable" category, how far do you go before you draw the line regarding accepting religion. For example, what about Skinheads who claim to be Christians. If a Skinhead group (religion in their minds) called your city and said that in April, they would need all the southbound signals green for 30 minutes, should it be considered / approved?
Just my 2 cents.

Flashover
10-26-2005, 06:19 AM
If anyone wan'ts to talk about the seperation between church and state they should try livin in Utah for a while. here the church owns almost all of the state & downtown and thousands more acres in the city. They own local radio stations, they own the largest local news station. They take primetime programing on sunday off the air to show there conference and then they replay it on two different channels for the next two days... These jack asses own this place. they influence all the liquer laws here because they make the laws here. If i could just ignore all that BS it realy is a good place to live and raise your kids. Except for the dam snow.
It realy feels very overwhelming and uncomfortable to people who don't practice there religion.

boxscore
10-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Religion...separation... ACLU... death sentance commutations.
Wanna know where you can start?
Take a look our unelected judiciary. Take a look at Califonia's in particular.
The Constitition is a beautiful piece of work. Even what needs to be done to amend it is beautiful and genious. How do you get around this genious document? Bend it. Fock with it. Skew it. Make it say things it doesn't. We have plenty of agenda's driven fockers in our courts that do it every day.

Dribble
10-26-2005, 06:54 AM
I won't hold my breath waiting for the stick, though. When was the last time the death penalty was carried out in Kalifornia?
Here's the list. Looks like 99 was a good year. And if all goes right 2005 will get two.
Robert Alton Harris 3/14/1979 4/21/1992 13 years, 1 month
David Edwin Mason 1/27/1984 8/24/1993 9 years, 7 months
William George Bonin 3/22/1982 2/23/1996 13 years, 1 month
Keith Daniel Williams 4/13/1979 5/3/1996 17 years
Thomas M. Thompson 8/23/1984 7/14/1998 14 years, 1 month
Kelvin Malone 6/22/1981 1/13/1999 (Missouri) 15 years, 6 months
Jaturun Siripongs 5/2/1983 2/9/1999 15 years, 9 months
Manuel Babbitt 7/15/1982 5/4/1999 16 years, 10 months
Darrell Keith Rich 1/23/1981 3/15/2000 19 years, 1 month
Robert Lee Massie 5/28/1979 3/27/2001 21 years, 10 months
Stephen Wayne Anderson 7/30/1981 1/29/2002 20 years, 6 months
Donald Beardslee 3/14/1984 1/19/2005 20 years, 10 months

Red Eye
10-26-2005, 08:30 AM
This is still the internet, right?
Oooh, the drama. :2purples:
Just kidding fellas, on with the banter, I do enjoy it and yet have nothing smart to add. I'm losing my touch. :hammerhea
Now this is funny... well said. :)

totenhosen
10-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Their baggy pants came from their time in jail. The homos that would give it up wore tight pants and to ensure that no one mistook them for queer they wore the loose fitting pants. This look continued when they got out of prison and was adopted by those who wanted to walk the walk.
I also thought that a part of it had to do with that a lot of poorer families relied on handing down clothes to get by. So when clothes went from an older siblings to the younger ones it many times resulting in baggy clothes.

Excessive Force
10-26-2005, 08:59 AM
talk about intolerance towards the intolerance :notam:

Excessive Force
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
thats it everyone needs to go back to their countries!! as long as it doesnt affect me!

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Kilrtoy owns you all :hammerhea
Take a Break
Enjoy the new Papparrzzi Photos
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259421_thumb.jpg
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259443_thumb.jpg
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259452_thumb.jpg
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259463_thumb.jpg

boxscore
10-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Take a Break
WTF? Who dat?

tcook33
10-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Take a Break
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259421_thumb.jpg
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259443_thumb.jpg
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/post-2120-1130259452_thumb.jpg
Who is that? She's on fire...

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Jessica Alba , Gentleman

tcook33
10-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Jessica Alba , Gentleman
I like her.

Biglue
10-26-2005, 09:25 AM
After reading this thread it would appear that MMD is a black jew who is intolerant of inproper punctuation and grammar. :D :D :D :D
I will agree with the copper. Kill that sumbitch. We don't need his influence on gangsters roaming outside of prison. For those of you who have not had to interact in ghettos and barrios, having someone to look up to like this fock on death row for the young guys outside of prison is a real bad thing. Trust me.

LOWRIVER2
10-26-2005, 10:26 AM
As far as the city of LA catering to specific groups, it has gone on for years,
LAPD had special order 40 dropped on it in the 80's. This order prevented LAPD officers from reporting or detaining illegal immigrants and sending them to the then INS. The city felt illegals would be less likely to report crime if they knew they might get a trip back home. With the rise of repeat, violent immigrant gangsters in the 90's , this order has been tweaked to allow convicted immigrants to be rounded up by ICE agents on a one by one basis and with a lengthy rap sheet in tow.
Orange county has had INS agents working inside their jail intakes at times to send the illegals straight back after serving misd. sentences. No ACLU or media watching over behind the orange curtain/lol.
We also are'nt supposed to order felony suspects of certain ethnicities to their knees as they might think we are about to execute them. Is it catering to a specific group? yes. Does it really make for a big problem? No, just something to be aware of.
As I stated on another post , we also don't have Orthodox jews sign citations on fri/sat in observance of the work thing. They still have to appear in court like everyone else. They don't cause much harm anyways, they're more like Amish with no tv and such. Orthodox jewish women also don't shake your hand as they don't shake men's hands.
It's all no big deal, just stuff to be aware of, does'nt make the job any harder.
Remember the book People and Folks?

Captain Dan
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Jessica Alba , Gentleman
She is cute, but isn't a little close to bordering on kiddie porn? She doesn't look like she's even fully developed yet....

boater72
10-26-2005, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=LOWRIVER2]As far as the city of LA catering to specific groups, it has gone on for years,
As I stated on another post , we also don't have Orthodox jews sign citations on fri/sat in observance of the work thing. They still have to appear in court like everyone else. They don't cause much harm anyways, they're more like Amish with no tv and such.
I call B.S on this one! WTF

Man-de-lone
10-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Y'all remember back when no one knew what Miguel did for a living....? :D

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 11:36 AM
She is cute, but isn't a little close to bordering on kiddie porn? She doesn't look like she's even fully developed yet....
Full Name: Jessica Marie Alba
Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
Birth Place: Pomona, California
Residence: Southern California
Kiddie porn huh ? :idea:

Captain Dan
10-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Nothing directed to you personally, I just think she looks like she's 13 years old. I know my son is real interested, but he's only 15. :D

totenhosen
10-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I use to skate with her uncles back in the day. She was cute back than. For the record I am close in age to her.

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Nothing directed to you personally, I just think she looks like she's 13 years old. I know my son is real interested, but he's only 15. :D
And none taken .....
Your son has a good eye :smile:

Old Texan
10-26-2005, 12:29 PM
If she ain't yet fully developed, I can't wait to see what fully developed is!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ducatista
10-26-2005, 01:01 PM
[Now for another piece of gang trivia. Where did the baggy-saggy pants originate from? And no, it wasn't from the baggies we surfers wore in the '60s.
I'll take a stab at it.....NBA players??? :D :D :D

Rod-64
10-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Coincidentally, I'm reading a book called "Inside the Crips" by Colton Simpson. On page 125 the meaning of the word CRIP is "an ideology partly attributed to the Black Panther Party member Bunchy Carter. Crip stands for Community Revolutionary Innerparty Service."

Rod-64
10-26-2005, 01:04 PM
[Now for another piece of gang trivia. Where did the baggy-saggy pants originate from? And no, it wasn't from the baggies we surfers wore in the '60s.
I'll take a stab at it.....NBA players??? :D :D :D
Once again from this book it states the baggie pants were started in prison to differentiate the homos from the straights.
Funny..........I was just looking for a book to read at Waldenbooks last week and now I'm a Crip expert. :D

tcook33
10-26-2005, 01:09 PM
I use to skate with her uncles back in the day. She was cute back than. For the record I am close in age to her.
Who? Salba and Malba? Is she really related to THE Alba's?

totenhosen
10-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Who? Salba and Malba? Is she really related to THE Alba's?
Sure is!

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Staying with the current subject in this thread :D here's Jessica from her new movie, Into the Blue
http://www.mypublicprofile.com/media/fresh99/jessicaalba.gifhttp://www.mypublicprofile.com/media/fresh99/jessicaalba.gif
http://www.mypublicprofile.com/media/fresh99/jessicaalba.gifhttp://www.mypublicprofile.com/media/fresh99/jessicaalba.gif

badtaste
10-26-2005, 02:39 PM
who are her uncles? not Tony Alva and his brother (from the 70's Dogtown days) I lived on O.C. back then and they were at the Mission Viejo indoor park all the time....

tcook33
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
who are her uncles? not Tony Alva and his brother (from the 70's Dogtown days) I lived on O.C. back then and they were at the Mission Viejo indoor park all the time....
No. Not ALVA. ALBA.
I believe the brothers were Steve and Mike. They were call Salba and Malba for short. Same era as Tony Alva. Steve was better and got more press. Him and Tony Alva have beef to this day.
Back to the subject at hand though. Those guys are lucky to be able to see JALBA at a family reunion. She's so hot.

tcook33
10-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Staying with the current subject in this thread :D here's Jessica from her new movie, Into the Blue
I've been wondering who that was..... :D

91nordic29
10-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Once again from this book it states the baggie pants were started in prison to differentiate the homos from the straights.
Funny..........I was just looking for a book to read at Waldenbooks last week and now I'm a Crip expert. :D
LOL :idea:

91nordic29
10-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest. :D :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Coincidentally, I'm reading a book called "Inside the Crips" by Colton Simpson. On page 125 the meaning of the word CRIP is "an ideology partly attributed to the Black Panther Party member Bunchy Carter. Crip stands for Community Revolutionary Innerparty Service."
WE HAVE A WINNER,
I owe Rod64 a beer, Guess MMD still cant find it.....

Boatcop
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
This thread went south in a hurry. :D
And you're correct about the baggy saggy pants. It stemmed from the gays in prison wearing tight pants, so the tough guys started wearing their pants loose. (even though most were probably on the down-low)
It then turned into a macho thing where the baggier the pants, the more supposedly manly they were.
A side note to those who notice hispanics wearing knee socks with the baggy shorts. In that culture it's considered feminine to display skin below the waist, so they keep their legs covered with the knee socks. even with sandels.
Now back to the debate about whether Jessica Alba can skate better than Tony Alva, or whatever the hell this thread degenerated to.
(Oh yeah. The Z-boys were punks!)

coolchange
10-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Y'all remember back when no one knew what Miguel did for a living....? :D
Ah the good ol days...I'm still not sure.
And ya kind of had to decifer the post? :D

tcook33
10-26-2005, 05:58 PM
First off. The Z-Boys were bad ass. Don't disrespect holmes! :wink:
Second. Jalba is way hotter than Talva.

Boatcop
10-26-2005, 06:48 PM
First off. The Z-Boys were bad ass. Don't disrespect holmes! :wink:
Second off, you were still crapping in your pants when they were running rampant in Samo. :p
And yes. They were punks. Tried to run us out of POP a few times. We stood up to their BS and they went running like a bunch of scared school girls. :cry:
Don't believe everything you see in the movies. :cool: :messedup:
Peace-Out.

tcook33
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Second off, you were still crapping in your pants when they were running rampant in Samo. :p
And yes. They were punks. Tried to run us out of POP a few times. We stood up to their BS and they went running like a bunch of scared school girls. :cry:
Don't believe everything you see in the movies. :cool: :messedup:
Peace-Out.
First off: It was a joke, notice the wink. To me, a punk is a compliment. As I'm sure it is to them. If you meant it as disrespectful, I can smell the jealousy.
Second off: You should probably know who you're talkin to and what my backround is before you run your mouth about who saw what movie and what not. I didn't need to see the movie OR the documentary to know shit. I've been skating since I WAS crapping my pants. :D
I guess you were just a spoiled rich kid from "POP" that they didn't allow down in "SAMO". :wink: I can understand the anymosity. :D
Last. There aint no disrespect here. I'm just talkin shiot to make some interesting convo about a backround that I love more than anything. Skating. :D :D