PDA

View Full Version : End of Season

Avenger 1975
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Its the end of the season in NH for me. I had a last ride and pulled the boat today. Chilly running at high speed in 48 degrees.
I'm trying to decide whether to keep and work on my 18 ft. Avenger or buy something in better condition. It needs a ton of work, not that I mind running a bit of a "rat" boat but I'd want to at least do some basic work to put it in more reliable shape. I'd like to move up to a 21 ft. boat for the extra room and better ride in chop. If anyone in the northeast is selling let me know, I might be interested.

blown428fe
10-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Get ready for the noreaster, its raining like hell here again and heading your way. 3" maybe by tomarrow.

Anytime
10-26-2005, 08:24 AM
I have a 1999 22 ft Stingray 220sx cuddy cabin, 350 magnum mpi 300hp at the prop. The boat is all red with white int, about a 140 hours on it. Runs 66 on gps with full gas and 2 people. I can e-mail pics.

Avenger 1975
10-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Send me a few pics, you never know! If I bought that I'd of course have to keep the jet boat, I've wanted a jet for a few years so I can't give it up now unless I buy another jet. I'll PM you.

Anytime
10-28-2005, 08:35 AM
I also have a kona jet boat that I just finished this summer that has been totally rebuilt. The hull was blue printed and painted blue metal flake with silver metal flake flames, wet sanded and buffed, looks awesome. New seats,carpet, gauges, cables, wiring, steering wheel, gas tank, floors redone, stringers in great shape. It has a 454 30 over, 10:1 compression, 69 oval port closed chamber heads, comp hyd cam and double springs, polished dart intake, holley hp carb, bassett scoop, bassett header, pump rebuilt with b imp. Everything on this boat was replaced this year and the boat has no more than 3 hours on it with all of the stuff I listed above. If you are looking for a boat that is turn key this is the one. I am asking 8000.00 and I have more than that in it even though I did all the work. I will send pic's to your email.