PDA

View Full Version : Jello Shots?

Punchy
10-25-2005, 10:33 PM
OK, I know this has been posted a million times, but I'm looking for a fail safe, knock you on your ass, get naked for no reason, I don't remember inviting you but what the hell, recipe for jello shots. My wife's B-day is coming up and I've already got the street taco guy, the margarita machine, and 50 of our closest friends lined up and what better than some jello to round out the evening with. Thought the smartest thing to do would be to turn to some fellow alcoholics and hot boaters for advice..... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2005, 10:39 PM
OK, I know this has been posted a million times, but I'm looking for a fail safe, knock you on your ass, get naked for no reason, I don't remember inviting you but what the hell, recipe for jello shots. My wife's B-day is coming up and I've already got the street taco guy, the margarita machine, and 50 of our closest friends lined up and what better than some jello to round out the evening with. Thought the smartest thing to do would be to turn to some fellow alcoholics and hot boaters for advice..... :rollside:
Pm Redneck! YUM YUM! Use coconut rum instead of Vodka! Nite nite! :jawdrop:

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 11:08 PM
50% Everclear 50% Water

Miss Perfect
10-25-2005, 11:11 PM
50% Everclear 50% Water
That outta put someone on their ass!

Punchy
10-25-2005, 11:16 PM
50% Everclear 50% Water
That would definitely put them on their asses, but I still want them to get up off their asses and out of my house at the end of the night.......I'm not trying to kill them....... :D

KLEPTOW
10-25-2005, 11:27 PM
I forgot No Smoking within 50ft, and administer no more than One Shot per Hour.

badtaste
10-26-2005, 05:35 AM
use the recipe on the box. just substitute 50% booze / 50% water. experiment with it, coconut rum with pineapple jello, vodka with green apple or watermelon jello is always a fav. Happy sloshing!

Mrs.Racer277
10-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Redneck, Partycat or Mrs.Vee are the people to talk to about Jello. :) :)

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 06:54 AM
ask rednecki no nothing of these jello shots... :D

Redneck
10-26-2005, 07:02 AM
we have found the extreme flavors in jello work the best. we used to make the shots 50 50 but we have found people get messed up to quick so drop it back to a lil under 50 50 like I think she uses 2 1/4 cups water 1 3/4 coconut rum. that seems to be the best alcohol to use. you can get the cups at costco dont get the big ones from smart and final they are hard to get the jello out. Remember to make sure the women use there tounge to get the jello out its very nice to watch. And if you practice and you can get all the jelllo out with your tounge (like me LOL) when they do get naked they are going to want you with them lol. now you said you invited 50 of your closest friends how many are actually from hot boats see if I invite 50 of my closeset friends its funny that there all from ***boats lol.

my21advantage
10-26-2005, 07:04 AM
Jello - pick your flavor (watermelon hits the spot)
Vodka - don't use the cheap stuff, will cause headaches :boxingguy
water - from the tap
Dream Whip - secret ingredient :idea:
Small box of jello mixed with a pack dream whip. Blend with hot water 30 sec. The add ice cold vodka (approximatley 1 cup) and mix for another 30 sec. - 1 min.
The dream whip just gives it a nicer consistancy and adds a little flavor, trust me you can't go wrong.
I typically like to put the jello shots in the small plastic cups from smart and final.

Punchy
10-26-2005, 11:18 AM
we have found the extreme flavors in jello work the best. we used to make the shots 50 50 but we have found people get messed up to quick so drop it back to a lil under 50 50 like I think she uses 2 1/4 cups water 1 3/4 coconut rum. that seems to be the best alcohol to use. you can get the cups at costco dont get the big ones from smart and final they are hard to get the jello out. Remember to make sure the women use there tounge to get the jello out its very nice to watch. And if you practice and you can get all the jelllo out with your tounge (like me LOL) when they do get naked they are going to want you with them lol. now you said you invited 50 of your closest friends how many are actually from hot boats see if I invite 50 of my closeset friends its funny that there all from ***boats lol.
I'm still looking for a boat.......I'm sure once I find one and head out to the river more often I'll know more hot boaters to invite.........right now pretty much everyone is nothing more than a friendly avatar....... :D

Redneck
10-26-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm still looking for a boat.......I'm sure once I find one and head out to the river more often I'll know more hot boaters to invite.........right now pretty much everyone is nothing more than a friendly avatar....... :D
see how you are youll never meet them if you dont invite them over start a dinner night at some place and they will come good people here.