PDA

View Full Version : Have to cancel James

Lady Warhawk
10-26-2005, 05:40 AM
I just canceled out reservations at the Hampton Inn for the Lake James get together. I hated to do it, but Daniel isn't feeling well. The cold weather will probably not help. I guess we'll winterize the boat, and start getting it ready for next summer. Hope ya'll have a good, and safe time. Hate we're going to miss this event, but nothing worse than a sick man :cry:
Take pics, and let us know how much fun ya'll have.

promod
10-26-2005, 05:54 AM
he is just sick period lol, mon don't use his new lighter to much ha ha

moparjet
10-26-2005, 06:48 AM
Booooooooooooooooooooooo......well I Hope He Feels Better

MizBubba
10-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Hate to hear you guys ain't going :cry: .... hope we can get together soon! :boxed:

737jetmech
10-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I also just canceled my room ... Truck issues ??? Dealer can't look at it till Friday.
Sorry folks ... see ya in the spring!
Bob

Big Boys Toy PE857
10-28-2005, 06:42 PM
I won't be able to make the get together either,too busy at work to get the boat ready. I just cancelled my 2 rooms at the Hampton if any one needs them. You guys have a good time, be safe, and i will be thinking of the party on the Island.
Jim, Sandie, and Brandon

GasGuzzler
10-28-2005, 07:44 PM
I won't be able to make the get together either,too busy at work to get the boat ready. I just cancelled my 2 rooms at the Hampton if any one needs them. You guys have a good time, be safe, and i will be thinking of the party on the Island.
Jim, Sandie, and Brandon
Leave the boat and come on.......plenty of rides there :)

MizBubba
10-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Leave the boat and come on.......plenty of rides there :)
Yes, please do come... You can't cheat me out of a chance to get you back for the shower you gave me last year!! :jawdrop: ;) :D
It won't be the same without you!!! :frown: