PDA

View Full Version : ***boat or Drama & BS

shadow
10-26-2005, 06:29 AM
Just making an observation here.Maybe i'm wrong?Seems to be more BS than topics that have anything remotely related to boating.
Let me give an example of one lately.(should i trim my cock hair?or am i wierd because i trim my cock hair?)WTF? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
10-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Just making an observation here.Maybe i'm wrong?Seems to be more BS than topics that have anything remotely related to boating.
Let me give an example of one lately.(should i trim my cock hair?or am i wierd because i trim my cock hair?)WTF? :confused:
Drama on HB??? And how did I miss the cock hair thread??? :D :D J/K
I have to agree not a lot of boating threads these days.

rrrr
10-26-2005, 06:32 AM
Is it better if you ask about trimming your cock hair while in the boat? :rollside: :D :D

shadow
10-26-2005, 06:34 AM
That's why I'm down to two posts a day unless it's related to football or baseball or stereos. ;)
Thats what i'm talking about.Lets see the stereo or atleast the stuff you bought so far.Lets see theses speaker pods your building for your boat.
Go to espn for your sports chats.

shadow
10-26-2005, 06:35 AM
Is it better if you ask about trimming your cock hair while in the boat? :rollside: :D :D
Atleast it has something to do with a boat. :D

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
WOULD IT MAKE IT BETTER IF YOU TRIM YOUR COCK HAIR TO GET THE LITTLE MAN IN THE BOAT :D :D

riverbound
10-26-2005, 06:38 AM
I have been quite active in the Stoker thread which is definitely a boating thread. But lately I have stayed away from 99% of the threads here, and have actually found a couple other boards to hang out on.

PHX ATC
10-26-2005, 06:43 AM
What's a boat?

OGShocker
10-26-2005, 06:44 AM
I remember back to the whole, Shadow's a pussy ordeal. I thought someone was going to get kicked in the JUNK over that one. ;)
See you soon, P.... buddy! :D

shadow
10-26-2005, 06:44 AM
I hear you Shadow...It will get worse as winter sets in more. Some people just take the winter months off from HB as pissing matches seem to increase dramatically.
Where were you Friday/Saturday anyhow? Cencal said you were probably coming up.
Worked on Sat then Worked on the boat Sun.We'll get together for some riding soon.Weather is getting nice.The pics from Mohave made me wish i would have went.Forsure the next dam run.

Jbb
10-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Keep talking like this.....and RD is gonna retire......again...... :D

a catered life
10-26-2005, 06:50 AM
That's why I'm down to two posts a day unless it's related to football or baseball or stereos. ;)
i asked a stero question and you talked about some other bs :confused:

shadow
10-26-2005, 06:51 AM
;) i asked a stero question and you talked about some other bs :confused:
;)

***boateditor
10-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I don't recall a thread where a member was concerned with trimming his cock hair.
However, we all remember when the guy was trimming his dog's cock hair.
That was a corker.

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 07:04 AM
nor will i ever see your hair,so if you feel theres a need for some manscaping then i guess thats your choice.Now back to the drama :D

1stepcloser
10-26-2005, 07:05 AM
I don't recall a thread where a member was concerned with trimming his cock hair.
However, we all remember when the guy was trimming his dog's cock hair.
That was a corker.
:D

Jbb
10-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Pictures sometimes brighten the mood..... :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/86011843.jpg

lucky
10-26-2005, 07:09 AM
well - do you trim daily - or once a week - my lady like the tickle of the prickle :coffeycup

1stepcloser
10-26-2005, 07:11 AM
And, just cause it was asked for... the cock hair trimming thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58175&highlight=shaft) :)

riverbound
10-26-2005, 07:14 AM
I asked riverbound to post his opinions, as I, for one, always enjoy reading them. You actually posted the bs.
:D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
10-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Mmmmm....***boat is dramalicious :)

Jordy
10-26-2005, 07:52 AM
Where were you Friday/Saturday anyhow? Cencal said you were probably coming up.
Hey Tom, did you notice the 4 other boats on Mohave with the same gel though??? None were Ultras. :D :D :D
Sorry Shadow. ;)

Jordy
10-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Stirring the pot a little this AM Jordy?
Me??? Me, stir the pot??? Me stir the pot in a thread about ***boat drama??? C'mon now... :D :D :D

carreraelite
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
That would mean "Yes"........ :D

JetBoatRich
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
There is never Drama on HB :devil:

welk2party
10-26-2005, 08:09 AM
I have slowed down on posting. There has been little worth replying too for me. Although it can be entertaining reading drama unfold.

riverracerx
10-26-2005, 08:11 AM
I think this is why I get alot of boating topics and non-drama players over on my site. Come on over and check it out. Especially if you also like to do Catalina runs.

Jordy
10-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I think this is why I get alot of boating topics and non-drama players over on my site.
Yeah, you have a little more than that over there too. Now I'm not going to name names here, however, I choose to ignore him and not make the RRX threads bark. ;)

Rexone
10-26-2005, 11:59 AM
The Sandbar: An open topic social lounge.
:idea:

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 12:12 PM
yeah, like no party at the hoots for the 29th topic. :D

MsDrmr
10-26-2005, 12:13 PM
thats a relevant questions, we don't paticularly like seeing all the hair around there when men loose their trunks from drinking too much. :D

shadow
10-26-2005, 12:14 PM
No Shit! ;) That was just 1 example, not directed towards just the sandbar.

shadow
10-26-2005, 12:16 PM
yeah, like no party at the hoots for the 29th topic. :D
Thats a ***boat pep gathering,well worth posting. :)

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Thats a ***boat pep gathering,well worth posting. :)

Rexone
10-26-2005, 12:26 PM
No Shit! ;) That was just 1 example, not directed towards just the sandbar.
but most the other forums do have stuff at least "remotely" related to boating. :D
The thing that annoys me is threads barking and making strange noises so when I'm viewing in office environment... well yesterday I opened a thread and it farted at me (so loud I could almost smell it) :frown: So now I have to view ***boat with sound off. :frown:

topless
10-26-2005, 12:27 PM
I've never seen drama here.

1stepcloser
10-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Yesterday I opened a thread and it farted at meso loud I could almost smell it) :frown: So now I have to view ***boat with sound off. :frown:
I'm sorry, but thats funny! I guess I missed that one....
I have to view with the sound off and aatars and signatures off as well, as too many of the avatars and signatures are a little too risque.

1stepcloser
10-26-2005, 12:35 PM
I've heard that many stars dont see their work........

topless
10-26-2005, 12:41 PM
I've heard that many stars dont see their work........
And what might you be insinuating?

mbrown2
10-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Yes, this place has become less about boating....MUCH LESS....it's funny cause other sites dedicated to Jeeping, Cars, etc....have moderators that keep topics on point, but here posts go 9 ways to Sunday without any intervention, and the initial point of the post is completely lost.
I have definitely lessened the amount of times I post.....

BarryMac
10-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Lurker here. I'm calling BullSh!t... :D

phebus
10-26-2005, 01:23 PM
I used to read almost every thread, now I'm lucky to read 1 in 5. I try my best to screen the thread by it's title, but sometimes like on this thread, I get sucked in.

Sportin' Wood
10-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Yes, this place has become less about boating....MUCH LESS....it's funny cause other sites dedicated to Jeeping, Cars, etc....have moderators that keep topics on point, but here posts go 9 ways to Sunday without any intervention, and the initial point of the post is completely lost.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24
Yea just like this 4x4 site is all about 4 wheeling :rollside: :squiggle:

Rexone
10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Just some thoughts...
I'm sure if ***boat cared or asked the mods to do this it could / would be done.
Or paid moderators (as it would be substantially more work to review every thread in detail)... no the moderators are not paid here as they likely are on forums that are managed more dilligently.
However, on the infrequent occasions the ***boat moderators do edit or move something the whining from the anti-censorship group can be deafening. So for no pay or benefit why bother, especially when no directive has been given to do so by ***boat.
So the mods do what we've been asked to do, basically keep things at least remotely on topic (sandbar has no topic), and keep people from violating forum rules (nudity, applicable spam, threats, ect.).

topless
10-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Lurker here. I'm calling BullSh!t... :DI got your BullSh!t Mr. Lurker. :idea:

mbrown2
10-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Just some thoughts...
basically keep things at least remotely on topic (sandbar has no topic), and keep people from violating forum rules (nudity, applicable spam, threats, ect.).
I don't see how Rhino's have anything to do with Cats and Tunnels....but its litered with stuff when it could be Tow Rides or create another section for off road.
Also, I doubt Jeep4x4 or other forums such as Scream and Fly pay there mods, and it can be a little straight at times, but at least it stays on topic.
I guess you are right though...if ***boat does not care, why should you?

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 01:55 PM
what the hell, mods arent paid????? :D :D :D

Rexone
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM
what the hell, mods arent paid????? :D :D :D
We're paid in "ridicule coupons". :D

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 02:06 PM
SWEET :D :D :D

Rexone
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
I guess you are right though...if ***boat does not care, why should you?
Well we did / do care (speaking cumulatively for the moderators) initially to take on the job of saving the forums from being shut down. That was close to happening due to the nudity issue at the time. But to do hours of detail work reviewing every thread and sorting through the bs, at least for me, ain't happenin.

Rexone
10-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Yes we can cash them in at any "Idontgiveashit" outlet nationwide.

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Yes we can cash them in at any "Idontgiveashit" outlet nationwide.
LUCKY!!! :D

mbrown2
10-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Well we did / do care
Rex, I respect what you and the others do....and do think you guys care....but back to the initial question....has this placed turned into Drama Boat? I think Yes, and it is in large part due to the lack of moderation by the members and the moderators....we need to police ourselves as well....ie: Keep things on topic, extinguish the drama when we see it, and just ignore the trolls or report them to the mods to jump on them.

Rexone
10-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Rex, I respect what you and the others do....and do think you guys care....but back to the initial question....has this placed turned into Drama Boat? I think Yes, and it is in large part due to the lack of moderation by the members and the moderators....we need to police ourselves as well....ie: Keep things on topic, extinguish the drama when we see it, and just ignore the trolls or report them to the mods to jump on them.
Actually after watching the forum for several years now I don't really think it's better or worse than in the past. Different players and postwhore groups as people come and go over time. But I don't see much difference.

HammerDown
10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Move, edit or delete a thread and we the Mods are usually Tar and Feathered. :hammerhea
Heck, Im starting to like the ritual :D
Were damned if we do, and damned if we don't...we do our best, as most agree ;)

MsDrmr
10-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Move, edit or delete a thread and we the Mods are usually Tar and Feathered. :hammerhea
Heck, Im starting to like the ritual :D
Were damned if we do, and damned if we don't...we do our best, as most agree ;)
Well I think you all do a good job, considering what you have to work with :D

Sleek-Jet
10-26-2005, 03:09 PM
I spend my free 'puter time here for the very reason that not everything stays on topic.... it keeps it interesting.

Rexone
10-26-2005, 03:11 PM
hotbaot hadd a we hiar tha handycapt sign up an I just filed in da forme an sent it in onee daye. :confused:
sorry I not az smaryt as sum of tha othsr peopel hear.

Havasu Hangin'
10-26-2005, 03:12 PM
I agree with Rex and Hammer...shocking, I know. :notam:
If you old-timers recall, once upon a time we didn't have a Sandbar. That was created to house the off-topic/BS threads. The "Hot Boats" section was always supposed to be about boats and boating.
If you don't want to read about politics, do you go into the "Political" section?
If you don't have a Cat, do you post in the "Cats & Tunnels" section?
However, everyone seems to post all topics in here because that's where the traffic is.
The one thing I've always admired about this board is it's edge. With alot of freedom, sure the sharks come out, but if you have ever been to the other (more closely moderated boards), you'll see that the milktoast alternative isn't much fun.

topless
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
If you old-timers recall, once upon a time we didn't have a Sandbar. That was created to house the off-topic/BS threads. The "Hot Boats" section was always supposed to be about boats and boating.
If you don't want to read about politics, do you go into the "Political" section?
If you don't have a Cat, do you post in the "Cats & Tunnels" section?
However, everyone seems to post all topics in here because that's where the traffic is.
The one thing I've always admired about this board is it's edge. With alot of freedom, sure the sharks come out, but if you have ever been to the other (more closely moderated boards), you'll see that the milktoast alternative isn't much fun.
You're right. I've always enjoyed your posts HH...you're a great moderator.

HM
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
hotbaot hadd a we hiar tha handycapt sign up an I just filed in da forme an sent it in onee daye. :confused:
sorry I not az smaryt as sum of tha othsr peopel hear.
Isn't that ironic...focker.

Jbb
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
RD SUX..... :wink:

HammerDown
10-26-2005, 03:20 PM
You're right. I've always enjoyed my threads being locked or deleted.
......kinky :p

Tom Brown
10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Actually after watching the forum for several years now I don't really think it's better or worse than in the past. Different players and postwhore groups as people come and go over time. But I don't see much difference.
Ditto.
Also, like in the past, we are getting the regular fall postings of, "Oh my God! There's too much drama! I can't take it! This place is crap but used to be so great."
If the melancholious declarations of how drama infested this place is were removed, it would probably cut the drama in half. :idea:
Let me dumb it down a little:
Getting upset about forum content is drama.
What about "Open Topic Social Lounge" is so hard to understand?
Some of us come here for laughs, wife swapping, dog masturbation references. That's what this forum is for. There is lots of boating happening here too. ... just not a lot in here. If you need boating, why not try a boating topic forum?
This place is like watching a band of starving monkeys complain about the lack of food while swinging from vines of bananas.
...other forums such as Scream and Fly pay there mods...
They're probably paid with blowjobs. ... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Well... that's enough for today's cameo. I've got to run along and chop a giant cuban stogie into Jbb's picture.

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 03:22 PM
You're right. I've always enjoyed my threads being locked or deleted.
HEY I PM'D YOU, but its ok someone else answered it for me :D

mbrown2
10-26-2005, 03:24 PM
I like the edge too...but maybe with less clutter....have buy/sale area so the same spam is not spewed across 2-3 areas...a little organization could help this place a little....the political forum was a good start.

topless
10-26-2005, 03:24 PM
HEY I PM'D YOU, but its ok someone else answered it for me :DGood, I was kind of busy. I hope they answered correctly. :D

Jbb
10-26-2005, 03:27 PM
A buy sell section...would be an excellent idea...Its like Rex and Jeff said though....if you dont want to participate in the Sandbar drama threads .....its easy enough to identify them.....they usually have pages of posts in no time at all....just breeze past them...the Sandbar is what people here years ago asked for.....alot of it is BS....much of it is funny...but its all easily avoidable....

HammerDown
10-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks, and for your support...Rex will send you a free Rex Marine Catalog. :D
I bare no responsibility for the above comment, as I have a fever :(...and the runs...and I'm low on wet-naps :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
You're right. I've always enjoyed your posts HH...you're a great moderator.
Thanks, topless.

Jbb
Ditto.
Also, like in the past, we are getting the regular fall postings of, "Oh my God! There's too much drama! I can't take it! This place is crap but used to be so great."
If the melancholious declarations of how drama infested this place is were removed, it would probably cut the drama in half. :idea:
Let me dumb it down a little:
Getting upset about forum content is drama.
What about "Open Topic Social Lounge" is so hard to understand?
Some of us come here for laughs, wife swapping, dog masturbation references. That's what this forum is for. There is lots of boating happening here too. ... just not a lot in here. If you need boating, why not try a boating topic forum?
This place is like watching a band of starving monkeys complain about the lack of food while swinging from vines of bananas.
They're probably paid with blowjobs. ... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Well... that's enough for today's cameo. I've got to run along and chop a giant cuban stogie into Jbb's picture.
Im warning you Brown.... :mad: ................ :D

Tom Brown
10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/brianstogie.jpg

HCS
10-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I like the big stogie look better. Has more class.

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 03:47 PM

HammerDown
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Are they (Rainbow) colored seats...^ :2purples:
Not that there's anything wrong with that :D

mbrown2
10-26-2005, 04:03 PM
A buy sell section...would be an excellent idea...Its like Rex and Jeff said though....if you dont want to participate in the Sandbar drama threads .....its easy enough to identify them...
I agree if the title smells like drama.....it is avoidable....and I avoid them for the most part and others I will join in...However, when a perfectly normal thread gets screwed by hijacks and drama, I think it should be moderated....if someone starts a drama thread, let it be....but at least I can tell that from the title....others you cannot unless you see that it is has increased rapidly in post count.

Sleek-Jet
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
It's the queer boat for the straight float... :D
(w/ thanks to RD I think...)

Jbb
10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Thats it Brown!...I am reporting you to the moderators......This is a non smoking thread...... :yuk:
Looks like a new avatar....again.... :cool:

Jbb
10-26-2005, 05:12 PM
I was going with the Miami Vice theme.....Not that there's anything wrong with that....Crockett & Tubbs forever.....!

Rexone
10-26-2005, 05:39 PM
The thing that annoys me is threads barking and making strange noises so when I'm viewing in office environment... well yesterday I opened a thread and it farted at me (so loud I could almost smell it) :frown: So now I have to view ***boat with sound off. :frown:
I'm sorry, but thats funny! I guess I missed that one....
I have to view with the sound off and aatars and signatures off as well, as too many of the avatars and signatures are a little too risque.
Well here you go then. Enjoy :D :notam:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95781

Roman 1
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Shadow,
The sandbar is (by my last estimation) about 90% yuppie. Because yuppies don't think for themselves, bridging the "latest fad" threads with anything of substance eludes them. Probably 80% reading this will say to themselves; "I must be one of the 10%".
How are you doing? :)
RC :cool:

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Shadow,
The sandbar is (by my last estimation) about 90% yuppie. Because yuppies don't think for themselves, bridging the "latest fad" threads with anything of substance eludes them. Probably 80% reading this will say to themselves; "I must be one of the 10%".
sweet, im a broke yuppie, does this make me a tree hugger too? :D

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 08:04 PM
roman1, is that the bass lake in fresno area that your from??

Kim Hanson
10-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Well we did / do care (speaking cumulatively for the moderators) initially to take on the job of saving the forums from being shut down. That was close to happening due to the nudity issue at the time. But to do hours of detail work reviewing every thread and sorting through the bs, at least for me, ain't happenin.
Do you want me to become a lurker? .........( . )( . )........... :p Don't say yes, damn good job you are doing Mikey! :cool: :p

Tom Brown
10-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Shadow,
The sandbar is (by my last estimation) about 90% yuppie.
... and 10% judgmental prick.

Tom Brown
10-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I think that estimate is low. :D

HM
10-26-2005, 08:39 PM
I think that estimate is low. :D
Hey Focker, sent you a PM!

Kim Hanson
10-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Shadow,
You are 10% weird,90% cleuless... get back to the bench racers where you belong........( . )( . )......... :D :D
Roman is a no mind! Hey, he won! :D

HM
10-26-2005, 08:41 PM
50% of the time, it is 80% effective.

Kim Hanson
10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
50% of the time, it is 80% effective.
Did you go mental Miget :D ......( . )( . )...............

Kim Hanson
10-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Back to the Topic, Cock's don't have hair ! They have balls, with hair........( . )( . ).............you shave those, you are gay!............ :idea:

soupersonic
10-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Back to the Topic, Cock's don't have hair ! They have balls, with hair........( . )( . ).............you shave those, you are gay!............ :idea:
Thats why your spankin it with dudley doorite and bullwinkle up there in canada somewhere. No woman wants a mouthfull of your pubes :D I guess that commant puts me in the 10% column

HCS
10-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Naaa.. Just PRICK.

WUTWZAT
10-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Pictures sometimes brighten the mood..... :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/86011843.jpg
Who the hell is this and why does she have my dental floss, I want it back :D
Jason

HCS
10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok. I can sound off in this ball phuck just like everyone else.
Who gives a flying rats ass, phucking cock sucker, pussy licking, dogless, phuckless, dickless, kuntless, shit head, worthless piece of sewer waste gives a crap what's posted in this under ground sewer hole of a larry Flint's hore house. :lightsabe :D
I try to have a way with words. :D

Rexone
10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Who gives a flying rats ass, phucking cock sucker, pussy licking, dogless, phuckless, dickless, shit head, worthless piece of sewer waste gives a crap what's posted in this under ground sewer hole of a larry Flint's hore house. :lightsabe :D
I try to have a way with words. :D
Glad you're enjoying ***boats "free" website. :notam:

Tom Brown
10-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Since ***boateditor isn't here, I'll point out that it's spelled 'Flynt'.

Rexone
10-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Since ***boateditor isn't here, I'll point out that it's spelled 'Flynt'.
Nice catch Browne.

FMluvswater
10-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks, and for your support...Rex will send you a free Rex Marine Catalog. :D
I bare no responsibility for the above comment, as I have a fever :(...and the runs...and I'm low on wet-naps :notam:
:supp: OMG! My poor stalkee. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/soothe.gif I hope you feel all better soon and get those wetnaps restocked. :clover:
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
~FM :smile:

rrrr
10-27-2005, 07:56 AM
So the mods do what we've been asked to do, basically keep things at least remotely on topic (sandbar has no topic), and keep people from violating forum rules (nudity, applicable spam, threats, ect.).
Is it against the rules if I threaten to post spam while I'm nude?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/109chat.jpg

Rexone
10-27-2005, 12:07 PM
rrrr, dude you need to back down the popcorn a couple notches. :jawdrop:

rrrr
10-27-2005, 12:14 PM
rrrr, dude you need to back down the popcorn a couple notches. :jawdrop:
:D :D
I've developed a taste for big tubs of Land O' Lakes butter spread on white bread.
:220v:

Rexone
10-27-2005, 12:26 PM
:D :D
I've developed a taste for big tubs of Land O' Lakes butter spread on white bread.
:220v:
It would appear you found a source to purchase it in 55 gallon drums. :)

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM
rrrr: Are those new glasses? You're looking good. :cool:

lucky
10-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Back to the Topic, Cock's don't have hair ! ............ :idea:
last time i checked hansen ,YOU where sporting a Mullet - :rollside: :crossx:

Roman 1
10-27-2005, 01:42 PM
100% oxymoron.
Your post places you in your own category. LOL.
Anthony Jet,
If thats your boat in the pic, you couldn't possibly be a yuppie yet. When you're frustrated from too many tow ins (if your a lousy mechanic)) and trade up to a cookie cutter boat you'll be on your way. Yes, Bass lake is my home. I'm at Duceys every saturday after 7:00 pm.
R :smile: 1

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 01:46 PM
100% oxymoron.
Anthony Jet,
If thats your boat in the pic, you couldn't possibly be a yuppie yet. When you're frustrated from too many tow ins (if your a lousy mechanic)) and trade up to a cookie cutter boat you'll be on your way. Yes, Bass lake is my home. I'm at Duceys every saturday after 7:00 pm.
R :smile: 1
how could i possiably be a crappy mech when i took autoshop at fresno high? :D and yes thats my boat. and dammit i wanna be a yuppie :D

Her454
10-27-2005, 01:58 PM
last time i checked hansen ,YOU where sporting a Mullet - :rollside: :crossx:
Mullets are sexy. ;)

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 01:58 PM
My own category? Kick ass. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif :cool:
Throw up a picture of yourself and I'll chop a torpedo shaped stogie hanging out of your ass.
Yes, Bass lake is my home. I'm at Duceys every saturday after 7:00 pm.
... where you run a supercharged, flat bottomed boat rental business. :D

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Mullets are sexy. ;)
I keep my ball hair trimmed short but let my crack hair grow down between my legs like like a beaded curtain. It drives women mad. :cool:

Rexone
10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Throw up a picture of yourself and I'll chop a torpedo shaped stogie hanging out of your ass.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732dogav.jpg

lucky
10-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Mullets are sexy. ;)
yea , but off your nads

rrrr
10-27-2005, 03:11 PM
rrrr: Are those new glasses? You're looking good. :cool:
That's an old photo, Tom. I got Lasik surgery and trimmed my beard. Really has picked up my social life. :rollside: :D

2Driver
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
While it is a "open topic social lounge", I have to agree with you. It would be better if the 20% that fell at the end of the spectrum went away. Guess we are all guilty now and then too :notam:
I have found a lot of good boating info here and am grateful it is here. It gave me something to do while recovering from spine surgery too - felt like I wasn't missing the river even though I was stuck at home for months. :cry:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Atleast it has something to do with a boat. :D
Does that mean my car show pic's sucked ??? :idea:
Now I'm sad !!!
CJG
:confused:

***boateditor
10-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Who gives a flying rats ass, phucking cock sucker, pussy licking, dogless, phuckless, dickless, kuntless, shit head, worthless piece of sewer waste gives a crap what's posted in this under ground sewer hole of a larry Flint's hore house.
Ahem, it's spelled "hoar."

shadow
10-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Does that mean my car show pic's sucked ??? :idea:
Now I'm sad !!!
CJG
:confused:
Chris,like i said in the begining."just an observation" Normally i just scan over the "ball sack hair""where to buy high heels""my girlfriend left me for a dog"
And all the other crap like that. Ocasionally get sucked in.
For the most part theres alot of good people,pics & info here.Just seems lately theres alot of cosmo,enquirer type of shit.I'm guessing thats whats in those types of mags.I would guess a good percentage of the who can rip the smelliest fart type threads are started by people who don't own or ever will own a boat. :supp:
By the way must've accidentally scanned over you car show pic's :messedup: .Sorry i'll go back and check em out,wasn't on purpose. ;)

rrrr
10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
It would appear you found a source to purchase it in 55 gallon drums. :)
Yeah, and my source in Havasu sells the butter in really cool polished billet drums. :D :hammerhea

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Ahem, it's spelled "hoar."

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
I would guess a good percentage of the who can rip the smelliest fart type threads are started by people who don't own or ever will own a boat.
Those are exactly the kind of people who should own boats. You can shit your pants at the river and no one is the wiser unless there's no wind at all.

Kim Hanson
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Thats why your spankin it with dudley doorite and bullwinkle up there in canada somewhere. No woman wants a mouthfull of your pubes :D I guess that commant puts me in the 10% column
It take some fast speed to keep that wore down.........( . )( . )........ :p