PDA

View Full Version : The Shocker

Lightning
10-26-2005, 08:01 AM
In the latest ***boat mag, on page 72 (going from memory) under the Dana Boats regatta, there is a Cheetah deckboat and everyone is throwing the shocker. Anyone know who this is? The lady is wearing a big furry pink hat.

Jordy
10-26-2005, 08:02 AM
I believe that's Ken's Wife (Barbi) and her gay b/f WYRD. :D
And what's up with the Cheetah deck in the middle of a Dana Regatta??? :confused: :jawdrop: :D

Redneck
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
thats wyrd kens wife and atomiktn. The cheetah is atomiktns he builds the dana boats so i would say he is allowed anywere he wants to be

HCS
10-26-2005, 08:06 AM
***boat Mag? :confused:

Jordy
10-26-2005, 08:08 AM
The cheetah is atomiktns he builds the dana boats so i would say he is allowed anywere he wants to be
OK, maybe I didn't put enough :D 's behind it. :notam: :idea: :D

riverbound
10-26-2005, 08:11 AM
You need to start putting a disclaimer in like this....
***attention to those who read the above post and took it as scripture, The above post was written in jest, hence the smileys after what I wrote. It was a joke now get over it kids***
:D

Jordy
10-26-2005, 08:13 AM
You need to start putting a disclaimer in like this....
***attention to those who read the above post and took it as scripture, The above post was written in jest, hence the smileys after what I wrote. It was a joke now get over it kids***
:D
I kind of thought that was common knowledge. Hmmm.... I do have the "Get over it kids..." part already though, just in case. :D :D :D

Redneck
10-26-2005, 08:15 AM
wait i forgot my smiles too woops

Up 4 River
10-26-2005, 09:19 AM
In the last issue of Powerboat there were two guys throwing it at a poker run in the midwest. I think it was the Windy City poker run if I remember right. Pretty funny when I saw that in there.

riverbound
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
I kind of thought that was common knowledge. Hmmm.... I do have the "Get over it kids..." part already though, just in case. :D :D :D
It is common knowledge to some of us....but then its kind of like common sense, some have it and some will never have it. :hammerhea

BarryMac
10-26-2005, 10:25 AM
In the latest ***boat mag, on page 72 (going from memory) under the Dana Boats regatta, there is a Cheetah deckboat and everyone is throwing the shocker. Anyone know who this is? The lady is wearing a big furry pink hat.
Just wait til you see your wedding pictures... :D ;) :D