PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Product Offer

Magic34
10-26-2005, 11:03 AM
For anyone interested......
I stated that we own the company Dri Wash 'n Guard waterless car wash products. I can get people some product quickly anywhere across North America. We pioneered the waterless car wash industry 15 years ago. We also have an entire line of detailing products.
Here is what I can do for anyone interested....
One of our best products Ultra-Ion is a waterless wash product and protective glaze that is the only product you will need for your trucks and boats, even motorcycles. It is the only stuff I use on my boat, truck, trailer, golf cart, and quad.
Here is a link to our products. I hate our website and launching a new one in Feb of 06.
Dri Wash 'n Guard products (http://www.dwgint.com/auto.shtml?distributorId=)
This product works on all painted surfaces, windows, chrome, powdercoat, etc. You'll be amazed after you see how it works on your paint, and then take it to the chrome and try it there.
The retail price on our Ultra-Ion product with pump bottle retails for $29.95 plus shipping.
For the first time order only, I will send anyone who requests this product for $10.00 shipped to your door. That is a $35+ value for $10. I am also going to include our buffing towel, wil retails for $5 in it for free as well. So over $40 of product with pumper and towel for $10. My distributors don't even buy it this cheap.
PM me if interested. A few people have used it here on the boards. I haven't hit the boards hard with this stuff, but how excited everyone gets over it, I thought I would throw this out there.
Once again, this is only a 1 time thing, you will not be able to purchase it at the $10 shipped after you get your first bottle.

KACHINA KEN
10-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Stuff works, I use it.

TOBTEK
10-26-2005, 11:15 AM
YOU WAX PIMP! :D

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 11:16 AM
TO RUMBLE,,,,secret sauce in the left corner,magic34 in the right,come out wiping,,,,, :coffeycup

scarabrick2
10-26-2005, 11:32 AM
send me info at rhborba@yahoo.com
I'll take a bottle.
Send address/phone and I'll send you a check or cash.
Rick Borba
las vegas

ChumpChange
10-26-2005, 11:42 AM
I used to use Dri Wash. Not sure if the ‘n guard’ went after it. My grandparents sold this stuff. Did your company used to do that?

riverracerx
10-26-2005, 11:56 AM
The leather/vinyl cleaner is awesome too!

Jbb
10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Thats a deal worth looking into for anybody....I have been using these products for years...and they do work...they have a really good metal polish as well...hmmmm how many can I buy for $10... :D

slink
10-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Man, your just like the "pusher man", first rock is free to get you hooked on his shit, next thing you know your rippin off your friends to get your hands on the stuff :D J/K sounds like a good deal

Magic34
10-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I used to use Dri Wash. Not sure if the ‘n guard’ went after it. My grandparents sold this stuff. Did your company used to do that?
That would be us. :cool:

Magic34
10-26-2005, 01:20 PM
I am processing the instructions to everyone that PMed me and getting it rolling.

Magic34
10-26-2005, 01:26 PM
TO RUMBLE,,,,secret sauce in the left corner,magic34 in the right,come out wiping,,,,, :coffeycup
Hey troublemaker,
Your home product is on its way.

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey troublemaker,
Your home product is on its way.
not me

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks Magic34 for your Service , look forward to receiving your product .

SummitKarl
10-26-2005, 01:53 PM
OHHHHHH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sign me up, seen this in action :D
, I live in dust city ya know :D

ChumpChange
10-26-2005, 02:27 PM
That would be us. :cool:
Then it's good stuff.. I've actually been looking for this stuff again at some of the home shows I've been going to. It's been a long time since I've used it. I'll definitely be needng a bottle.

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
interesting :D

Magic34
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Thought I would address some questions that people have had......
I was asked if this is more of a beginning of season thing or water spot remover.
It is both. The product will not mix with water, so if the water spots are dried on the boat, it will remove them. The ionic technology will remove any organic matter layer by layer, so bugs, water spots, etc are really being taken off the surface very quickly 1 layer at a time. If you have some heavy spots, spray the product on and let it sit in liquid form on that particular area for a minute or 2. Then spray another fine mist over the area and rub in with terry towel. The product will attack the organic matter and make it easier to remove those spots and/or bugs.
I personally apply it to my boat before each trip. When I pull the boat out of the lake, I simply wipe it down with a terry towel with some drinking water and that takes most of the spots off. With this product the more coats you put on, the better and better it gets. It doesn't have a weird build up like most waxes. You can use it over and over again, every other day if you wanted to without having any negative affects on the surface. Heck it will look awesome if you did it that much, but slick as hell.
The product allows the paint to breathe, and that helps prevent oxidation in the future. There is some UV protection in there as well and the ionic technology will help with the dust, more so than silicone based products by far.

Magic34
10-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Mr Harley and DILLIGAF,
You guys are going to love it on your bikes. :cool:
You are welcome and let me know what you think!

Magic34
10-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Then it's good stuff.. I've actually been looking for this stuff again at some of the home shows I've been going to. It's been a long time since I've used it. I'll definitely be needng a bottle.
PM replied to. :mix:

Magic34
10-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Use it on your vehicles paint, windows, chrome, and the exterior of the boats too!!!
Gel coat RV's look good with it on it as well.

Magic34
10-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I will. As soon as I get it I am going to attack the bike and see how it works. I am sure it will be very good
Just be careful about the spray getting to places you cant reach. Won't hurt anything, just make it take longer. You should be able to do a quick detail on your bike in less than 30 minutes You'll get the idea quickly.

MR HARLEY
10-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Mr Harley and DILLIGAF,
You guys are going to love it on your bikes. :cool:
You are welcome and let me know what you think!
Thank you Sir , and I will let you know how it does :cool:

essexjet
10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks Mike got the call and the stuff is on the way :cool:

Magic34
10-26-2005, 03:45 PM
We have contacted a few of you by phone and if have not heard from us today, you will hear from us tomorrow. I had a lot of people to contact and forward the info to my distributor services rep. They are calling each of you in between of all of the other orders we process all day.
I promise that you will have been called by this time tomorrow if you have not yet. We have left a message for 3 of you as well so far,
Thanks again and enjoy!
Keep the PM's coming for those who would also like a introduction offer.

Jordy
10-26-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm interested, but I'd also like someone to show up and instruct me how to use it properly, but you'll have to be patient as I'm a very slow learner. Thankfully I have alot of boat and truck for someone to show me on. :D :D :D
I can pick it up if that would be easier. See what a giver I am??? :D

Magic34
10-26-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm interested, but I'd also like someone to show up and instruct me how to use it properly, but you'll have to be patient as I'm a very slow learner. Thankfully I have alot of boat and truck for someone to show me on. :D :D :D
I can pick it up if that would be easier. See what a giver I am??? :D
Sorry, the teacher in this area is out of town for a while.
Actually, it would probably just be easier to do it the same way everyone else is. Right now my schedule is crazy, but if I make it to Pleasant this Sunday, I can get you hooked up there. Don't know if I am in or not for Sunday, but it is a possibility.

Magic34
10-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks Mike got the call and the stuff is on the way :cool:
You are welcome!!!
Along with everyone else, thank you and you're welcome.

Magic34
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
By the way, anyone ever sees me out on the lake, I'll always have at least a case with me at all times.

Jordy
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Actually, it would probably just be easier to do it the same way everyone else is. Right now my schedule is crazy, but if I make it to Pleasant this Sunday, I can get you hooked up there. Don't know if I am in or not for Sunday, but it is a possibility.
I won't be there. My boat has no props on it and they're not even in the state. Made sure I'm not going to the lake this weekend. I need a day off. :D

Magic34
10-26-2005, 04:20 PM
HolyMoly, where you at? ;)

HM
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
HolyMoly, where you at? ;)
I am getting my $10 bucks ready.

PHX ATC
10-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I have used these products with great success. I've used them on motorcycles, boats, cars, and trucks.
They make great spot removers for a quickie wash when you want to spruce the ride up for the great date.
Good stuff.

PHX ATC
10-26-2005, 05:54 PM
BTW, can I swing by the abode, dodge the wife, kid, and monster dogs to pick it up myself? :D

Magic34
10-26-2005, 06:14 PM
BTW, can I swing by the abode, dodge the wife, kid, and monster dogs to pick it up myself? :D
Yes, take me with you though. :rollside:
I'll be here all week and off to Irvine, CA on saturday for a meeting all day.

PHX ATC
10-26-2005, 06:27 PM
I have snakes at my compound, remember? :rollside:

Magic34
10-26-2005, 08:45 PM
I have snakes at my compound, remember? :rollside:
That's right, nevermind.
Everyone who have replied up to this point should be contacted by the end of tomorrow.
Thanks!!!!

INSman
10-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Any installment plans on the $10 charge ?? :hammerhea :D

Evil-E
10-27-2005, 07:29 AM
I just finished detailing the back of my boat yesterday and I am always impressed by Michael's products. This stuff is awesome. :D

Bella
10-27-2005, 07:51 AM
I personally worry anytime I have to walk across the deck of Michael's boat. It is one smooth surface. The product is incredible to say the least!
Heck it will look awesome if you did it that much, but slick as hell..

Magic34
10-27-2005, 09:07 AM
I personally worry anytime I have to walk across the deck of Michael's boat. It is one smooth surface. The product is incredible to say the least!
No one should be walking up there anyways. ;)
Thanks!!!!!

Magic34
10-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Any installment plans on the $10 charge ?? :hammerhea :D
Yes, $15 up front, with a $5 rebate that comes 1-52 weeks later. Proof of purchase required.

Magic34
10-27-2005, 04:00 PM
We are making it through the list. I know that we have left messages to 6 of those and I am awaiting confirmation on.
So if we left a message call us back or let me know if you want us to call again. :hammerhea
Thanks again to everyone who has taken me up on the offer. Hope you enjoy the product.

phebus
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
I never received a message or call. I will PM my info again.
Thanks

Magic34
10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
I never received a message or call. I will PM my info again.
Thanks
No problem.
I have the info. We left a message yesterday and I was told at 3:28 PM yesterday that they left a message.
You were #2 on the list. :cool: :rollside:
I'll have them call you again tomorrow. Thanks Rick!!!

mike37
10-27-2005, 04:25 PM
got may call the evening looking forward to trying this product out
it the end of season and I like to do a god cleaning on the boat before we cover it for the winter

phebus
10-27-2005, 04:37 PM
No problem.
I have the info. We left a message yesterday and I was told at 3:28 PM yesterday that they left a message.
You were #2 on the list. :cool: :rollside:
I'll have them call you again tomorrow. Thanks Rick!!!
Sorry, if a message was left, I never got it (typical). I will wait for another call.
Sorry, and thank you,
Rick

Magic34
10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Sorry, if a message was left, I never got it (typical). I will wait for another call.
Sorry, and thank you,
Rick
No sorry needed, come on and get that back better. I had some major issues with my back as well a few years back. Herniated L5/S1 really bad, but they didn't operate because I was young. Couldn't even walk for 4 weeks and that nerve is basically dead in my right leg. 9 months of physical therapy before insurance said it was enough.
I just jacked my own thread. Damnit

Sane Asylum
10-27-2005, 05:02 PM
No sorry needed, come on and get that back better. I had some major issues with my back as well a few years back. Herniated L5/S1 really bad, but they didn't operate because I was young. Couldn't even walk for 4 weeks and that nerve is basically dead in my right leg. 9 months of physical therapy before insurance said it was enough.
I just jacked my own thread. Damnit
WAX pimp..........Bring two $10 buck bottles next weekend (one for me one for my crew - they'll have their boat there, just doing the run with me)......Like Jordy, I will need instruction.......Mr Miagi will not be available, therefore...... :wink:

Music to my Ears
10-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Placed my order and got a call within an hour and a half. Thanks Michael. :mix:

Magic34
10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
WAX pimp..........Bring two $10 buck bottles next weekend (one for me one for my crew - they'll have their boat there, just doing the run with me)......Like Jordy, I will need instruction.......Mr Miagi will not be available, therefore...... :wink:
I'll have some. :cool: As with Jordy, pesonal instruction NOT included :boxed:

riverroyal
10-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry, and thank you,
Rick
about me and JB taking you to creams,you never got that one? :wink:

phebus
10-27-2005, 10:02 PM
about me and JB taking you to creams,you never got that one? :wink:
My wife would have intercepted that one for sure. :D

Magic34
10-28-2005, 07:39 AM
HALLETT <----- Clean out a few PM's so I can respond to you. :hammer2: :D

svlperry
10-28-2005, 11:44 AM
a friend of mine used to sell this stuff. i can attest to how slippery this stuff is i used to forget he used it and i would slip off the boat all the time

Magic34
10-28-2005, 02:03 PM
a friend of mine used to sell this stuff. i can attest to how slippery this stuff is i used to forget he used it and i would slip off the boat all the time
It was clean wasn't it. :D

svlperry
10-29-2005, 01:50 AM
oh yea but it used to piss me off so bad

MR HARLEY
10-29-2005, 07:33 AM
Got my order yesterday. Thanks Magic34 for the quick response of the product .

Magic34
10-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Got mine yesterday and can't wait to try it out. First I have to hire an engineer to make sure I use it right :)
Thank for the quick response Magic34
Engineers cost to much, I'm free! It's the whole Mohave thing thta just might make it difficult (don't ever go up there).
Thanks again guys, you are welcome, and have fun cleaning all your stuff this weekend.
Don't forget, it is fairly simple.
Once you get the product, here are some simple instructions:
1. Shake the bottle of Ultra-Ion well.
2. Fill the “pump bottle” about 75% full.
3. Pump up bottle with pump cap.
4. Spray the product on the surface and rub it on the surface using a clean terry cloth/towel. (Make sure the towel is free of fabric softener)
5. Allow the haze to sit on the surface for 2-3 minutes and buff off with the blue buffing towel that came with the bottle.

Magic34
10-29-2005, 12:27 PM
By the way, I have been having some internet problems. This is the first time in 3.5 hours that it has worked, so if I don't get back to you right away, it is becuase I have no internet access. They are coming to fix it Monday. :hammerhea

Havasu_Dreamin
10-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Got my stuff yesterday. Can't wait to try it out. Tom, send that engineer over my way after he's done helping you! LMAO

Magic34
10-29-2005, 12:50 PM
One of the women at work saw me open the package and said :ooohhhhh, what's that :)" lol She was looking at the strange pump and I think she got excited :)
Yeah, I get that a lot. :D

phebus
11-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Got my product today, thank you very much.
I'm glad you posted the instructions for use on here. My old eyes can't read the ultra fine print on the bottle. :D

scarabrick2
11-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Got it the other day and used it the same day. Man this stuff works great!!
I've used a lot of detailer/washless wax and sorts and I think this product has an edge. the dust out here in the desert just blows off and usually it clings to the surface . I would like to consider selling this product.
Rick

Magic34
11-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Got it the other day and used it the same day. Man this stuff works great!!
I've used a lot of detailer/washless wax and sorts and I think this product has an edge. the dust out here in the desert just blows off and usually it clings to the surface . I would like to consider selling this product.
Rick
Thanks, glad you love it!!!!!! If there is anything I can do, plesae let me know.

DCBDaytona
11-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Got your product yesterday. Thanks again. I will try it out this weekend and let you know what I think.
Kevin

Havasu_Dreamin
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Tried the product out this past weekend on a small portion of the boat. Works pretty good. Will try it on a larger area this weekend.

Magic34
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Everyone's stuff should be really clean now. This neighborhood is safe, you can now come back outside. I'm off to the next!

msc5195
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
magic34 I PM'd you for some cleaner.
Thanks

Magic34
11-07-2005, 11:07 AM
magic34 I PM'd you for some cleaner.
Thanks
Got you covered, thanks!

Magic34
11-09-2005, 07:31 PM
I think we have done a good job cleaning ***boat up. ;) One boat at a time....

phebus
11-17-2005, 05:48 PM
I was pretty careful so as not to get any on rubber parts but it was a little difficult.
I found out that I was pumping the bottle up too much, and it was hard to control the overspray. I was pumping that sucker up like one of those old water rockets, and if I would have dropped the bottle, it probably would have exploded like a hand grenade. By using just enough pressure to get it to spray on the surface has worked out much better, and allows me to control the spray much better.

phebus
11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Hell, if ten pumps are good, thirty must be great (or so I thought) :crossx:

Magic34
11-18-2005, 06:36 AM
I finally used it on my Harley today. Had a lot of dust on it and bugs on the front. Worked great and especially on the chrome. I can see myself using this on the bike instead of the Harley Cleaner. I was pretty careful so as not to get any on rubber parts but it was a little difficult. Since you can't use it on a wet surface I won't use it on the boat coming off the lake. Can you use this like a wax on a normal basis? Didn't you mention that the more times you use it the slicker the surface becomes?
Cencal used it on his Harley before riding down from N CA last week to my house in Corona and his bike looked very clean when he got in.
Thanks for the hookup on this.....
This is intended to replace the wax that you would use on a regular basis, well actually ever use again. The product protects the surface very well and makes it easy. If you aer doing a simple quick wipe down, or spending some time detailing the entire boat, bike, car, trailer, etc, this is the only product you need.
Thanks again Tom for the kind words and appreciate the time everyone has taken to try our stuff out.
Thank you.