PDA

View Full Version : Prayers be with Serious Issues Racing!

DUCKY
05-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Shortly before 9am, Niki Crowder's father, Frank Ferek was shot to death by a former employee as he crossed the street in front of his transmission shop at Cave Creek and Dunlap in Phoenix. The killer, 51 year old David Archer waited across the street at a neighboring business until Frank made his usual morning coffee run, then opened fire. The owner of the neighboring business held Archer at bay with a shovel while police arrived seconds later.
May all yours prayers be with Niki, Karen (Niki's Mom), Chad and the rest of the family.
Frank was a retired Chicago firefighter, and a volunteer for the Phoenix Hall of Flames Museum. He was a loving father and husband, a lifesaver, and an honest businessman who's loss will be felt by many.

GofastRacer
05-12-2006, 04:22 AM
How sad, thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, hope they fry the SOB!..

Kurtis500
05-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Wow, thats only a couple miles from my house and next to my friends auto repair shop. How terrible and cowardly. I am a fireman also, and feel for Chad who I have met before. I'll pray for his family.. :frown: :frown: :confused:

Itsahobby
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
What a tragedy. My heart goes out the the family.
Jerry

dmontzsta
05-12-2006, 01:36 PM
That is rough, we will definately send out prayers to the family.

kipperps28
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM
That is absolutely horrible. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and crew.

79 Howard
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM
I am very Christian and sad stories like this is why you should know Jesus and accept HIM. Eternal life only comes thru Jesus and as sad as it is for his family they can be together one day thru the blood of Jesus Christ. I pray for the Lord to touch them and give them peace during this time. My heart goes out to you and your family Niki.

Chris Kenner - PS681
05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
This is unbeleivable. Our thoughts & prayers are with you Niki, Chad & the entire family & team. From all of us at Loud N Proud Racing.