PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever driven a DCB fx-28

MOVIEMONEY
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
I am in the market for a new boat, I was set on the howard 28 bullet, and I find out that I could get a good deal on a DCBfx28.I know how great the howard is because I am friends with Gene and Mike Willen.They will also give me a good deal, but it will still be higher then the DCB because it is new.The DCB has 40 hrs on it.I am told that the DCB will ride better.Does anyone have any input that can help?

deltarat
10-27-2005, 05:57 AM
I am in the market for a new boat, I was set on the howard 28 bullet, and I find out that I could get a good deal on a DCBfx28.I know how great the howard is because I am friends with Gene and Mike Willen.They will also give me a good deal, but it will still be higher then the DCB because it is new.The DCB has 40 hrs on it.I am told that the DCB will ride better.Does anyone have any input that can help?
PM Boatmaster I beleive he also has one for sale right now. I saw the boat a couple of week ago and it was real nice.

dicudmore
10-27-2005, 06:30 AM
the FX28 is a nice boat no doubt...
my21advantage on the boards has one. The flyin vee's used to have one
my thoughts, you're friends with Mike, then buy a Bullet :cool:

riverracerx
10-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Both are good bets!

my21advantage
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
The FX28 is a great boat. I have the extreme 28 which is the same boat less the canopies. The boat likes power, what kind of HP you looking at. The boat rides very smooth and can handle the big chop. It a very big boat with plenty of room. I'm very impressed with DCB and boat. I bought the boat used from Dave and he has always taken care of me if I had any questions.
PM me if you have anymore questions about the boat, I think you will be very happy with a DCB.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC01456.JPG

MOVIEMONEY
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the input, it is still a hard choice.