PDA

View Full Version : No Habla Espanol!!!

NOTALENT
05-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Just got a call from a customer first thing in the morning....Didnt fockin speak english and he insisted on someone who spoke spanish!!! Damn I hate this shit...This irritated the hell out of me! FOCK OFF!!! HO HABLA ESPANOL!!! :mad:
Good way to start the day... :rolleyes:

lawbreaker2
05-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Sorry, no one here speak's that mumbo jombo crap. :yuk: you will have to call C.S. they are based in India. :cool:

payloan
05-12-2006, 06:07 AM
Sorry, no one here speak's that mumbo jombo crap. :yuk: you will have to call C.S. they are based in India. :cool:
huh? :confused:

cdog
05-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Just put him on the line with an indian person, sit back and laugh. Neither one will know what the other is talking about. :crossx:

al cole'holic
05-12-2006, 08:51 AM
...it really started to bother me when you have to press a button for English :mad:

NOTALENT
05-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Just put him on the line with an indian person, sit back and laugh. Neither one will know what the other is talking about. :crossx:
Haha..that would be fockin hilarious...I know enough spanish to have handled it, but fock that! Im in america and I speak English. Learn it! :crossx:

NOTALENT
05-12-2006, 08:54 AM
...it really started to bother me when you have to press a button for English :mad:
I have came across that a few times, damn it pisses me off.....whats going to happen if all the Koreans, chinease, japanease etc...start only speaking there language....??? Fock that too!!!

Cheap Thrills
05-12-2006, 09:02 AM
It could have been that multi million dollar contract you've been waiting on.
Oh wait , you said spanish ,,, nevermind :D
C.T. :wink:

NOTALENT
05-12-2006, 09:06 AM
It could have been that multi million dollar contract you've been waiting on.
Oh wait , you said spanish ,,, nevermind :D
C.T. :wink:
haha...no I think he was upset that he ordered the wrong engine......go figure...??? :rolleyes: :crossx:

2Driver
05-12-2006, 09:06 AM
: you will have to call C.S. they are based in India. :cool:
Ha-bow, may I hab yourd name thank you. Nowd, what izz yourd poblem today peas.