PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD... Kill all the White Folk!

boxscore
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
The scary thing is that CSPAN would give this DUDE (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv) a platform for his dilusions.

Freak
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
The whites fight back. The Olsens get dethroned. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

boxscore
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
The whites fight back. The Olsens get dethroned. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1
It's pretty easy to imagine dumbasses like that will be eventually marginalized. But it's also scary to imagine how many more dumbasses have already signed on to such focked up hatred... goes both ways. Those people sporting a little sanity should do all they can to expose dumbasses on any side of the hatred line.

YeLLowBoaT
10-27-2005, 11:51 AM
I never knew I wanted to kill black ppl.....give me a break..... I would rather kill illegal aliens. Well when I am done with the mexicans I will start to go after the blacks. ( if you can't tell I am joking) IME there is more hatered from the black commuity towards the "whites" then the other way around.

LAFD
10-27-2005, 11:58 AM
i couldnt even watch the whole thing started to piss me off. :burningm:

AirtimeLavey
10-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Thing with most of these guys, is they are more out to make themselves a buck, and less out to make things better. They'll ride the backs of the people of their race and exploit any fear they can create whether it's real or not. The real shame is that it just ends up holding people back when you tell them it's someone else's fault. Too bad more don't listen to Bill Cosby's message.

lucky
10-27-2005, 12:04 PM
I only want to kill one --- lmao

Freak
10-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Yep the good thing is it's a "minority" voice. Meaning the opinion of the person is accepted by only a small group. I tend to ignore the extreme views of the minority because if they're highlighted and given coverage it just feeds the flames. I guess attitudes are dependant on the individual and the culture we live in.
Now I do feel it is hypocritical to criticize Whites for thinking as Whites, when every other race is encouraged to do so, and even funded.
Example : Every rabbi tells the kids in his synagogue to be sure and marry another.

HM
10-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Reminds me of Anchor Man "I would never focking say the word fock! You have to focking believe me, I would focking never focking say fock....fock!!!"
For those that did not listen to the whole thing, at the end, he says they need to exterminate white people. Reminds me of the SNL skit "Kill the white people...but buy my album first" I am thinking there are more black people that want to see that guy dead than any other race.

Coleitis22
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
The scary thing is that CSPAN would give this DUDE (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv) a platform for his dilusions.
I think he wants to play football at the Air Force Academy. He'll get along with their coach real well.

pjones
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh......My ...........God.................!!!!!!!!
I'm speechless...(or typeless in this case.)

cxr133
10-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Kill Whitey.....
White Devils!!!
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

soupersonic
10-27-2005, 02:02 PM
He called white people the N word? White people should be exterminated?
I want some of what hes smokin cause what i smoke i dont hallucinate

Red Eye
10-27-2005, 02:07 PM
I coulndn't help but noticing how dis-interested some of the black people looked w/ that guy talking. Here are of couple of finer points of his speech.
1. White people want to kill black people.
2. Cigarettes only kill black people.
3. I'm a nigger.
4. I'm a plantation master. (I'm still waiting for my check)
And my personal favorite
5. The only way to solve black people's problems is to kill me. :coffeycup
I would love to have 5-10 minutes w/ this guy in a locked room. I don't believe I want to kill black people, but I would like to see that particular black person vanish from this Earth.

mike37
10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
man that is really unbelievable hatred right there

Havasu_Dreamin
10-27-2005, 02:28 PM
What a phucking joke!

cxr133
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
I coulndn't help but noticing how dis-interested some of the black people looked w/ that guy talking. Here are of couple of finer points of his speech.
1. White people want to kill black people.
2. Cigarettes only kill black people.
3. I'm a nigger.
4. I'm a plantation master. (I'm still waiting for my check)
And my personal favorite
5. The only way to solve black people's problems is to kill me. :coffeycup
I would love to have 5-10 minutes w/ this guy in a locked room. I don't believe I want to kill black people, but I would like to see that particular black person vanish from this Earth.
SO your basically saying if you had 5 minutes alone you would kill all the black people?? does cspan/cnn know about this?? :220v: :2purples:
lol

Red Eye
10-27-2005, 02:37 PM
SO your basically saying if you had 5 minutes alone you would kill all the black people?? does cspan/cnn know about this?? :220v: :2purples:
lol
Oh crap.... you're right. Maybe 15-20 minutes. :D