PDA

View Full Version : 06 25daytona on ebay! spam

rock hard
10-27-2005, 03:02 PM
2006 25 daytona on ebay! Price is at 40k and moving slowly. This would be a good 1st timer for cheep insurance. The boat has small power.

JLaughreySS24
10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Wonder how she runs with the small block in it?

born2burn
10-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Im guessing mid 50's. A buddy ordered an '05 26 from the same dealer that is selling this 25 with the "blue" scorpion in it and it would go 64 gps. Joe (dealer) seems to order all his boats with the small block in them. I tried to order a '06 this spring less engine and have GT Performance (Gary) build a 588 for it and Joe seemed pretty adimit about taking delivery with the small block first so I moved on.

andy01
10-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Im guessing mid 50's. A buddy ordered an '05 26 from the same dealer that is selling this 25 with the "blue" scorpion in it and it would go 64 gps. Joe (dealer) seems to order all his boats with the small block in them. I tried to order a '06 this spring less engine and have GT Performance (Gary) build a 588 for it and Joe seemed pretty adimit about taking delivery with the small block first so I moved on.
Just go direct to Gary. He can buy a 25 and rig the whole deal. Believe me, if you own one of his boats rigged by him you won't be disapointed. Top notch!
Andy

JLaughreySS24
10-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Do you know how much Joe wanted for that boat with a small block in it?

P P R
10-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Banks wont lend money on new boats with out power. If you are a cash buyer iam sure Joe would do what every it takes to accommodate you.

al cole'holic
10-29-2005, 02:37 PM
...the 27 with no motor was at $75k or keep the 350 for $79k :)

mbrown2
10-29-2005, 03:07 PM
...the 27 with no motor was at $75k or keep the 350 for $79k :)
Dude, I think you are making a run at Toby's tire kicking title with the way you been sniffing these boats out lately....:):)

al cole'holic
10-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Dude, I think you are making a run at Toby's tire kicking title with the way you been sniffing these boats out lately....:):)
..tell me about it!! Goin stir crazy for sure :)

Goodtime$
10-29-2005, 03:33 PM
booyah..75k? i can get you one out the door
for better than that with a HO 8.1L!!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/214227_GT.jpg

convincor
10-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Who is the manufacturer of the boat in the photo? I like the graphics.

rock hard
10-30-2005, 10:02 AM
27 daytona with an ho for 75k isn't going to happen anywhere! That 27 has full hyd steering, autometer monster gauges, tilt helm and a trailer! It also is the new icc with the wind deflector! If you can get one with those options and an ho for 75k I'll get my checkbook and I'll have one more in stock!

rock hard
10-30-2005, 10:18 AM
hey borntoburn, How did that other deal work out for you? I heard the motor only lasted an hour or so! Must have been a "GOOD DEAL". Why don't you tell them you backed out and being the reputable dealer that I am I gave you your money back. You should have gone with the gt motor you bought originally and you could still be on the water!
Powerboatsnw orders their boats with small power for reasons.
1) No matter what engin A dealer puts in a boat It will be the wrong one.If i order 525's a guy will build his own power and I'll be stuck with a 25k motor on the showroom.
2) This allows us to put any power in the boat. He can have anyone build the motor he wants. We work with GT, ilmor, merc racing and teague.
3) This allow us to sell the boats for alot less Money. This saves the customer money and allows them to choose a boat for That fits their needs.

JLaughreySS24
10-30-2005, 10:33 AM
Rock Hard, Thats exactly how I bought my boat!! Wouldnt do it any other way!!

P P R
10-30-2005, 12:41 PM
SOLD, I to will take a 06 27ft Daytona with a 8.1L in. (79k or less) Let me know where that door is .

rock hard
10-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I believe that price was not on a 27 daytona! Looks like a good boat if you can live with a bargain brand.

Hustler
10-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I believe that price was not on a 27 daytona! Looks like a good boat if you can live with a bargain brand.
So if it's not a Daytona it's a "bargain brand"? The boat Goodtimes posted is a great boat and will have better gel than any Daytona. (my personal opinion and I'm sure a few others)
I dont see you scoreing any brownie points around here with the few post you have. First you want to bad mouth born2burn then your calling another mfg. a "Bargain company" that you know nothing about. From the few post you have here I would not even consider buying a boat from you. Good luck to you in your ventures

P P R
10-30-2005, 05:11 PM
So its not a Daytona? What is it?

Ivan Dan
10-30-2005, 05:34 PM
So its not a Daytona? What is it?
I believe its a 24' Orion Cat.

born2burn
10-31-2005, 07:43 AM
Banks wont lend money on new boats with out power. If you are a cash buyer iam sure Joe would do what every it takes to accommodate you.
Had nothing to do with the banks........and I had Gary at GT ready to instal a 588.

born2burn
10-31-2005, 07:59 AM
hey borntoburn, How did that other deal work out for you? I heard the motor only lasted an hour or so! Must have been a "GOOD DEAL". Why don't you tell them you backed out and being the reputable dealer that I am I gave you your money back. You should have gone with the gt motor you bought originally and you could still be on the water!
Powerboatsnw orders their boats with small power for reasons.
1) No matter what engin A dealer puts in a boat It will be the wrong one.If i order 525's a guy will build his own power and I'll be stuck with a 25k motor on the showroom.
2) This allows us to put any power in the boat. He can have anyone build the motor he wants. We work with GT, ilmor, merc racing and teague.
3) This allow us to sell the boats for alot less Money. This saves the customer money and allows them to choose a boat for That fits their needs.
The other deal (boat) turned out great..........unfortunatley I got myself in a situation and had to blend some fuel with some 87 to get back to the trailer and burnt a piston. Had it back on the water in 1 week. Love the boat. Love the Lingenfelter engine. This thing rips. Hey JOE...... :lightsabe ....never intended to get in to a pissin match with you so quit pointing fingers......call it what you want but the bottom line is the boat you promised never was even close too being built in the time frame you promised. I didnt see why or understand why things got so complicated.........I began to feel uncomfortable after a month of promises. Yes you where stand up by giving the deposit back......but the boat wasnt even out of the molds when I went another directions. For what its worth......ahhhhhh never mind.Good luck too ya JOE. :)

P P R
10-31-2005, 10:29 AM
Thats cool, You dont hear about very many dealers given money back.

Goodtime$
10-31-2005, 05:15 PM
27 Orion Hull
GT marine Rigged
Bargain Brand? i dont make cereal

rock hard
11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
I wasn't trying to piss anyone off! Eliminator has been around for 30 years and bob leach stands behind the product. I am not saying that all the other boats are junk! I am just saying when you buy a name brand you get a company that has been around awhile, has name recognition, resale and a good rep. I don't think anyone can say that eliminators havn't been copied in the past. Most of the other company's owners have worked for bob at some point.

Goodtime$
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Bob Leach is a pioneer, i have bought a boat from him, all be it a small eagle. My old man only owned Eliminators. No one will ever dispute what he has put into this industry and spawned the workforce for other competing companies abroad. The 19 daytona is still my favorite.
Speaking of bargain brands...$48k OTD price of this Orion Demo. 20hrs 496mag
Bravo one, includes warranty up the yinyang,
new Extreme Dual Axle Trailer, Gaffrig guages, Dana Billet etc.
booyah
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2142Picture_008.jpg

02HoWaRd26
11-02-2005, 07:13 PM
that is a beautiful boat ex. for that price tag

Goodtime$
11-02-2005, 09:39 PM
sent u a pm, yah the price is killer. The boat has 20hrs on it, ready to roll right now. Come down anytime for a demo, 5fwy south, mission bay, San Diego.

DAVID
11-03-2005, 04:59 PM
So if it's not a Daytona it's a "bargain brand"? The boat Goodtimes posted is a great boat and will have better gel than any Daytona. (my personal opinion and I'm sure a few others)
I dont see you scoreing any brownie points around here with the few post you have. First you want to bad mouth born2burn then your calling another mfg. a "Bargain company" that you know nothing about. From the few post you have here I would not even consider buying a boat from you. Good luck to you in your ventures
There are alot of great products out there now! It gets tougher to compete every year. But if anyone ever runs across someone wanting an Eliminator there are other dealers to keep in mind. One that can provide the customer
whatever they want and has a proven record when it comes to high
performance. The one on the February cover of Hot Boat comes to mind.
http://www.semperspeedandmarine.com/images/30daytonab2b2_small.jpg

Goodtime$
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
if you want to sell that bad 30, post the vid or it running in the shootout this year. bridge to bridge, i dont know who has the vid but it was sano...cheers

DAVID
11-04-2005, 09:46 AM
if you want to sell that bad 30, post the vid or it running in the shootout this year. bridge to bridge, i dont know who has the vid but it was sano...cheers
Thanks, we worked hard for it. This boat is on the market if someone
wants to go fast. I think Leach has the video. I'll dig it up from him.
This boat is a steal at $250,000. Almost $400,000 to build.
http://www.semperspeedandmarine.com/images/30daytonab2b3_small.jpg

Goodtime$
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
The video is insane, im sure it does no justice for what it is like WOT in person. Thoes quads were singing, best of luck..thats is a steal considering the hardwear for sale now.