PDA

View Full Version : This weekend!

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Don't know if anyone would be interrested, but WYRD and I are headed to Reno this weekend to watch my (step)Dad spank all over the other guys at the state armwrestling tournament. If you ever get a chance to see these guys meet up WATCH!!! It's awsome!!! Been involved with the sport myself since I was about 8 when my Mom got involved. Thats how her and my Dad met about 12 or 13 years ago. She held the State title for a while.....and he still does!!!
Here's a clip....my Dad is about the 3rd or 4th guy with the goatee bald head and black TapOut shirt he's shown a few times after too!!!!
My Dad (http://www.armwrestlingtv.com/embedded/EMavidvd.html)

HCS
10-27-2005, 04:16 PM
That's cool. I had a freind that was state champion. Maybe better I don't recall. It was quite a few years ago.
Go dad! :wink:

djunkie
10-27-2005, 04:19 PM
I think I can take him....... J/K :crossx:
Note to self: Do not tease Barbie any more. Don't want her to send her dad after me. :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
That's cool. I had a freind that was state champion. Maybe better I don't recall. It was quite a few years ago.
Go dad! :wink:
Whats your friends name?

shadow
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Cool Barbi,best o luck to pops!
He kinda resembles someone i know. :idea:
Did you ever run across a guy by the name of Don Sprauge/sprag?I used to work with Don and he was really into Arm wrestling.A few years back he went to Japan for world championship matches.Not sure how he ever did or where he ranked.I know he could snap someones arm in a second though. :messedup:
Have a good trip.

Ziggy
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Way cool for your dad. :cool: .......hope he does well.
that sport scares the crap out of me though...seen video's of guys arm shattering while wrestling....ugh. :(

IN2-IN2MX
10-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey Barbi...you may want to take SYA with you. I heard he has some super secret funny a s s arm wrestling technique. :D
Have fun in Reno. Are you sure you and WYRD aren't getting hitched? :idea:

HCS
10-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Whats your friends name?
Brad Babcock. I think he was collegiate.