PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Edge Marine

shadow
10-28-2005, 06:17 AM
Looks like RD is putting out some quality products.I've only seen Cutting Edges Battery boxes & now these switches.So far looking good.I wouldn't mind one of the drive hatch combo switches,has anybody here bought one yet?If so how much?
Check out the lsat sentence,Classic RD.Never have to put down your Beer for that matter.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502Cutting_edge.jpg

Cole Trickle
10-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Looks like RD is putting out some quality products.I've only seen Cutting Edges Battery boxes & now these switches.So far looking good.I wouldn't mind one of the drive hatch combo switches,has anybody here bought one yet?If so how much?
Check out the lsat sentence,Classic RD.Never have to put down your Beer for that matter.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502Cutting_edge.jpg
The hatch switches have been out for 6 months or so and are a really nice peice.
I am not sure how many he had sold but I know that Danny (Bad Blown 572) had installed a couple and they turned out really nice.In Fact I think Nord got one on his Eliminator.
Last time I talked to Dave he mentioned that he was thinking about shutting down the company and getting another sales job?:(
Brandin

Jordy
10-28-2005, 07:49 AM
RD Sux. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
10-28-2005, 07:54 AM
I seem to remeber Dave saying something about shutting the biz down.

shadow
10-28-2005, 08:21 AM
The hatch switches have been out for 6 months or so and are a really nice peice.
I am not sure how many he had sold but I know that Danny (Bad Blown 572) had installed a couple and they turned out really nice.In Fact I think Nord got one on his Eliminator.
Last time I talked to Dave he mentioned that he was thinking about shutting down the company and getting another sales job?:(
Brandin
Damitt!
Rd shoot me a pm with price & shipping info be fore you close up shop.
Still need 2 remote bezelsas well.

Magic34
10-28-2005, 08:27 AM
From what I understand, he does have inventory that can he can get to each of you. I would call it refocusing his attention to the profitable items, whatever they may be for him.
I know that Dave will always have some biz in this market, whether it is official or unofficial, he'll have stuff.
In dealing with the HB crowd on the billet stuff, that is the est way to do it anyways.

Sun burners
10-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey RD,
What about the BILLET SAND SPIKE?

Goodtime$
10-28-2005, 10:22 PM
We have used almost a dozen battery boxes. They are great, RD sux..his billet is good shit