PDA

View Full Version : Who here is going to PRI. . .

cstraub
10-28-2005, 06:33 AM
. . .in Orlando Dec. 1-3? I know Dave is but if anyone one else is going I will invite you to stop by the Stef's Booth and put a face with your "keyboard". I''ll be the short guy that doesn't talk in Jersey slang in the booth. I may have shoes on. . .

RiverRacer
10-28-2005, 09:47 PM
. . .in Orlando Dec. 1-3? I know Dave is but if anyone one else is going I will invite you to stop by the Stef's Booth and put a face with your "keyboard". I''ll be the short guy that doesn't talk in Jersey slang in the booth. I may have shoes on. . .
I'll be there around the Ford people. We have a couple of mutual business associates. I'll stop by if I get the chance. RR

cstraub
10-29-2005, 07:09 AM
I spoke with AT Francis this week and he will be there with his stuff. I feel it is good to put a face with a name. Yes please stop by.

LakesOnly
10-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Maybe, maybe not.
I will not be displaying this year (was hoping to...).
LO

lindalou
10-30-2005, 06:36 PM
I will be there on Wednesday. I own a late model racing series in the Idaho, Utah, Washington region. Check it out at www.rockymountainchallengeseries.com PRI is where we do all of our contingency programs for the next season.

lindalou
10-30-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm sorrry I never remember that I am on the wives computer at home. Mike Minegar

BUSBY
10-30-2005, 08:21 PM
50/50 on if I'm making it out or not ... I know I already have plane tickets, reservations and everything lined up ... but not sure if I can ... not racing next year ... setting up the boat for a new capsule / fathead deal for the 2007 season ...
Our family will definately be there pitching to the sponsors ... but I'm not sure yet ...
I'll stop by if I do make it though ... Scott (steelcomp) has said I need to talk to you about my cam set up for a motor I'm sticking together ...
Brian