PDA

View Full Version : Where is the end?

welk2party
10-28-2005, 03:13 PM
:burningm: Just a rant....WTF! I am so burned out on problems and bad news. It seems like I cannot catch a fricken break. I am sure some of it is deserved....but is it ever gonna get better? :mad: OK, rant over. I feel a little better. Not sure why I felt compelled to tell everyone.... :confused:

CA Stu
10-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Crybaby.
You need a beer, followed by dirty dirty sex.
Cheers
CA Stu

welk2party
10-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Crybaby.
Cheers
CA Stu
It does sound a bit babyish I admit. But I do feel better. The sex part is a great idea...

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 03:22 PM
sorry your having a bad day....wish I could help but the only answer I've come up with over the last few months is a bottle of wine, or a few margaritas each night...the sex part is not an option for me yet.

CA Stu
10-28-2005, 03:24 PM
sorry your having a bad day....wish I could help but the only answer I've come up with over the last few months is a bottle of wine, or a few margaritas each night...the sex part is not an option for me yet.
You need dirty dirty sex then. Better for your liver.
Cheers
CA Stu

NOTALENT
10-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Drink Beer, relax and then party hard and get ur mind off things....sorry to hear this bro...

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 03:25 PM
You need dirty dirty sex then. Better for your liver.
Cheers
CA Stu
thanks for the prescription, can't get anyone to fill it cause I became addicted to it. :D

welk2party
10-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Bad couple of years.... :hammerhea Tahnks though!

YeLLowBoaT
10-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Just watch "COPS" always makes me feel better knowing my life is not that meessed up.

Kachina26
10-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Crybaby.
Cheers
CA Stu
I sure hope that wasn't some sort of offer :jawdrop:

cdog
10-28-2005, 03:56 PM
It was cool meeting you yesterday. Just keep working hard and good things will come you're way.

Coleitis22
10-28-2005, 04:09 PM
:burningm: Just a rant....WTF! I am so burned out on problems and bad news. It seems like I cannot catch a fricken break. I am sure some of it is deserved....but is it ever gonna get better? :mad: OK, rant over. I feel a little better. Not sure why I felt compelled to tell everyone.... :confused:
Are you cramping and bloating????

JetBoatRich
10-28-2005, 04:35 PM
always count on good advice here :D
Sex and Alcohol :D

ACCEPTENCE
10-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Here's an idea...
Next time your feelin like that, jump in your ride and take a spin through skid row, roll through the projects and then stop and serve lunch down at the Midnight Rescue Mission.
If your really feelin it, do all the above at night :jawdrop: .
This should get you outta your funk, it worked for me.
We are blessed :D :D :D