PDA

View Full Version : Guess what?

HCS
10-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Vin Diesel removed the word victory from the French language after conquering France in 6 hours using only a salad fork. During the campaign, all French deodorant manufacturing plants were destroyed.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-29-2005, 10:38 AM
wtf???

MagicMtnDan
10-29-2005, 10:38 AM
http://www.alearningexperience.com/archives/cant_hear_you.jpg
HUH?

HCS
10-29-2005, 10:46 AM
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.
Even Vin Diesel doesn't know why no fact has a rating of 9 or above.
If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."
Vin Diesel makes onions cry.
There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. **** you, team.
When Vin Diesel was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Vin Diesel!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.
When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
Vin Diesel has always been able to find Waldo, except for one time. He found himself stumped on the last page of Where's Waldo Now?, not being able to find the Waldo without a shoe. He threw the book down and screamed, "This is BULLSHIT!" They're all wearing shoes." He then proceeded to eat the book and exclaim, "IF I CAN'T FIND WALDO, THEN NO ONE CAN!" The book he ate belonged to a child that he had borrowed it from. The child began to cry and Vin ate him for good measure. The incident has since been refered to as Christmas.
In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.
When Vin Diesel does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
Vin Diesel was the hunter who shot Bambi's Mother. He then wore her carcass like it was a coat while he made his rounds at the local children's hospital.
If you were to lock Vin Diesel in a room with a guitar, a year later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy's. When asked why he doesn't do this Vin replied "Because Grammy's are for queers." then he ate a knife to show the seriousness of his response.
Vin Diesel once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.
Vin Diesel's hair is too afraid of him to grow.
Vin Diesel is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
Vin Diesel can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
When Vin Diesel jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Vin instead.
Vin Diesel has two speeds: walk and kill.
Vin Diesel once met Fabio on the street. Vin burst into laughter, Fabio burst into tears, and every passing car burst into flames.
Vin Diesel can divide by zero.
Vin Diesel is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.
In fine print at on the last page of the Guiness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Vin Diesel, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever come to matching him.
Vin Diesel invented radical feminism after being asked what he'd do for a Klondike bar.
It takes 14 puppeteers to make Vin Diesel smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.
Vin Diesel accidently invented the sport of jousting when he went horseback riding in the middle ages with an erection.
When Vin Diesel falls off his horse he never gets back on. Why? Because he never falls off his ****ing horse.
The Diary of Anne Frank was acutally based on Vin Diesel's life story. Only the ending was different. In real life, Vin kicked the shit out of the Nazis and went on to fight Robo-Hitler in a daring lightsaber battle.
Vin Diesel ripped out of all Charlie Brown's hair but left a single strand to remind him one day he'd come back to eat him.
On his birthday, Vin Diesel randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

tcook33
10-29-2005, 10:55 AM
When Vin Diesel was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Vin Diesel!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.
One of my chicks friends is boning him. Maybe she's the fourth.

MagicMtnDan
10-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Is this Hoolign posting under HCS's name?
http://www.etherpunk.com/images/drupal/wtf_cat-275_640x480.jpg

Brian Ray
10-29-2005, 10:59 AM
:confused:

HCS
10-29-2005, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=MagicMtnDan]Is this Hoolign posting under HCS's name?
Where the hell is he anyway? Must have vanished on a oil rig. :idea:

Punchy
10-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Unbeknownst to our government, Vin Diesel has already hunted and killed Bin Laden. However, his boot fell off while removing it from Bin's ribcage and lung cavity. Realizing four of his toes were weaker and quite inferior to his big toe, he quickly removed them with a toothpick.....

Punchy
10-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Unbeknownst to our government, Vin Diesel has already hunted and killed Bin Laden. However, his boot fell off while removing it from Bin's ribcage and lung cavity. Realizing four of his toes were weaker and quite inferior to his big toe, he quickly removed them with a toothpick.....
He then grabbed the closest child and removed their heart with a mutilated pinky toe nail……

riverracerx
10-29-2005, 12:50 PM
I never heard these before.....
I don't know where they came from....
..but I am crying tears of laughter and pain at my desk!
I want more....or a link?

ROZ
10-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Sounds like Vin Diesel is a pacifist

Rexone
10-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Is this Hoolign posting under HCS's name?
I think HCS has missed his meds a few days now (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95835&page=3)

Punchy
10-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Eggs used to be white all the way to the center until the day Vin Diesel decided he hated breakfast and yelled at them…………their yolks have been yellow ever since…..

Punchy
10-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Vin Diesel usually enjoys his afternoons off by hurling the eyeballs of small kittens, which he keeps in a mayonnaise jar under his pillow, into nearby traffic from his apartment window causing passing cars to explode and shrapnel to impale special education children attending Our Lady of Perpetual Help across the street…………he also likes landing 747’s in his bathtub………

Punchy
10-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Vin Diesel refuses to eat meatloaf because it’s lazy…….

HCS
10-29-2005, 04:04 PM
When Vin was asked why he never goes to the bathroom, he replied, "What happens in Vin Diesel, stays in Vin Diesel (http://www.4q.cc/vin/)
Rate them or refresh to see more.