PDA

View Full Version : HDD's fish taco's

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Rumor has it I will be in Steamboat on Saturday doing my annual HB fish taco fry! :D :D :eat: :eat:
So if your in the area come on by :) and for those of you that have had them, I know you will find me. :wink:
I will be cooking Sashimi grade Bluefin tuna.
Boatfloating and 3 Day's Only are going to be pissed :220v: :crossx:
HDD :cool:

looky_lou
05-12-2006, 09:30 AM
HDD,
Enjoy the tacos. Have one for me. :p

6 Dollar Boat
05-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Now I really wish I was going to Havasu this weekend.....those fish tacos are the best.
Glenn, if you could just leave a couple on that block retaining wall by the bathrooms, I could pick them up next week..... :D :rollside: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 09:39 AM
josh wants to know if there is "costco-brauts" on the menu too ??? :p d-no
Hey I'll bring you a piece of raw Sushi back if you want me too! LOL!

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Now I really wish I was going to Havasu this weekend.....those fish tacos are the best.
Glenn, if you could just leave a couple on that block retaining wall by the bathrooms, I could pick them up next week..... :D :rollside: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Scott I'll set up another one with our D-row crew like alway's. :wink:

Mr.Havasu
05-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey Glen;
John and I will try and launch and see what happens. Hopefully we will get by. We would love to see you and enjoy a taco with our HB friends.
Michele

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey Glen;
John and I will try and launch and see what happens. Hopefully we will get by. We would love to see you and enjoy a taco with our HB friends.
Michele
That would be cool.
HDD

trailerpark_tj
05-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Rumor has it I will be in Steamboat on Saturday doing my annual HB fish taco fry! :D :D :eat: :eat:
So if your in the area come on by :) and for those of you that have had them, I know you will find me. :wink:
Glen-
Can you be out there next weekend (19th) too?
Been a while since I had one of those world famous tacos.
TJ

SummitKarl
05-12-2006, 12:39 PM
lunch Time :)

SummitKarl
05-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey Glen;
Michele
BTW you should know you can take my boat anytime you want, I have to do my monthly car show at chuys, so the boat is not in use :)

Phat Matt
05-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Can I bring some wasabe and soy and just go to town? :D

SoCalSouthpaw
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Time frame? Be nice to meet some HB peeps finally. What kinda boats am I looking for? I have an American Offshore - all white, no deck lid. THANKS!

Phat Matt
05-12-2006, 04:18 PM
This will be the fish taco boat just like usual. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC02196.JPG

BOBALOO
05-12-2006, 05:23 PM
I wish we were going to be out there Glenn. Is Matt shuttling you around? He knows how to have a good time but doesn't know when to stop. I heard he was out until 4:30 am on the water last weekend. :supp:

Phat Matt
05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
I wish we were going to be out there Glenn. Is Matt shuttling you around? He knows how to have a good time but doesn't know when to stop. I heard he was out until 4:30 am on the water last weekend. :supp:
We already took that in consideration and he will be leaving his truck in the channel so he can split whenever he wants. :) I take care of my boat bitches.
We missed you guys last weekend. I know you would have been right next to us.
Tomorrow night is a full moon so I will be out late again. I love being out at night on the water when it is warm and the moon is out. There is nothing like it.

Jordy
05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
I just got back from Pleasant and the boat is still hooked up. 3 hours I can be in Havi. Hmmm..... And the tacos make it that much more tempting. Damn you Glenngi!!! :D :D :D

FLOJO
05-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Are u doing tacos 4 tits?

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Can I bring some wasabe and soy and just go to town? :D
I have that covered!!!

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 08:37 PM
I just got back from Pleasant and the boat is still hooked up. 3 hours I can be in Havi. Hmmm..... And the tacos make it that much more tempting. Damn you Glenngi!!! :D :D :D
Come on down, just fire up the helicopter and land in the parking lot.
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Ya I heard as well as seen it in person, I'll be good until 2-3
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Are u doing tacos 4 tits?
Do you have to ask?
HDD

TRIMM MANN
05-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Glenn,
Thanks for the awesome Tacos. Great as usual.

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Glenn,
Thanks for the awesome Tacos. Great as usual.
Anytime, you missed out on round two! :cry:

Havasu Luvr
05-15-2006, 05:24 AM
Glenn, WOW ! ! awesome job. and the shishimi was the best.

Ziggy
05-15-2006, 06:20 AM
I never saw you Glenn......:( :(

FRENCHIE
05-15-2006, 06:34 AM
they were excellent bro!! nice hangin out again....the floatilla till 1 a.m. with the fullmoon in copper canyon was the ish!!!! tty soon!!....leon :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Glenn, WOW ! ! awesome job. and the shishimi was the best.
Glad you enjoyed it Bro! :)

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 06:38 AM
I never saw you Glenn......:( :(
Where you there? :confused:
We where in Steamboat from 1-3:30 and then we went to the Sandbar. :rollside: Hung out With Unleashed, Boatfloating, Corn Water and some of the others. :p

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 06:41 AM
they were excellent bro!! nice hangin out again....the floatilla till 1 a.m. with the fullmoon in copper canyon was the ish!!!! tty soon!!....leon :cool:
It was just freaking Awesomw weather!
I think I'm still hurting from that night! :220v:

Ziggy
05-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Where you there? :confused:
We where in Steamboat from 1-3:30 and then we went to the Sandbar. :rollside: Hung out With Unleashed, Boatfloating, Corn Water and some of the others. :p
Pulled in just after 1pm and were beached near the bathrooms with the 4B's til about 5pm.
Earlier in the day I thought I saw your boat out on the water but did not know you'd got her running yet....:(

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 07:02 AM
Pulled in just after 1pm and were beached near the bathrooms with the 4B's til about 5pm.
Earlier in the day I thought I saw your boat out on the water but did not know you'd got her running yet....:(
I was with Phatt Matt anchored about 100 yards off your stern.
HDD

Ziggy
05-15-2006, 07:10 AM
I was with Phatt Matt anchored about 100 yards off your stern.
HDD
No shit :eek: ..........Never saw either of you, and we even talked about Matts boat. I saw Throttle come in and drop anchor for a short while.

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 07:55 AM
Glen you can come on the boat anytime! Just seeing this thread makes me hungry again.
What a great day/night on the water!!!

BOBALOO
05-15-2006, 08:01 AM
You guys suck, I spent the weekend under my house learning why plumbers make so much moolah. :mad: Is the water warming up yet? I already know the party on the water is getting HOT! :cry:

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Glen you can come on the boat anytime! Just seeing this thread makes me hungry again.
What a great day/night on the water!!!
All I could think about on Sunday was you and your Weeds. LOL :mad: :crossx:
Thanks Again Bro, had a great time! :rollside: :)

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 10:23 AM
All I could think about on Sunday was you and your Weeds. LOL :mad: :crossx:
Thanks Again Bro, had a great time! :rollside: :)
Dude. That sucked. We filled 6 black trash bags full. I still have some more to do, but it doesn't look so bad now. I think I need more rock. Anybody know what gravel cost?

Havasu47
05-15-2006, 10:34 AM
The fish tacos in the channel were awsome! Thanks
The party in Copper Canyon was the best time in a long time! Could the weather be any better that night?!

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 10:45 AM
The fish tacos in the channel were awsome! Thanks
The party in Copper Canyon was the best time in a long time! Could the weather be any better that night?!
How about the run there side by side. That was sweet!

Havasu47
05-15-2006, 02:44 PM
How about the run there side by side. That was sweet!
I forgot about that!!! That was awsome!! I'm afraid to say how fast we were going :220v:

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 04:15 PM
I forgot about that!!! That was awsome!! I'm afraid to say how fast we were going :220v:
We where going as fast as the conditions would let us! Safety first right.
Great 16+ hours on the water too, and nice to meet you guy's

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 04:23 PM
And to think you did it with people sitting on the tips of your sponsons while doing beer bongs and trying to throw jello shots in my mouth. What a nice midnight ride. :D
Your boat can haul the mail. :rollside:

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 04:24 PM
We where going as fast as the conditions would let us! Safety first right.
Great 16+ hours on the water too, and nice to meet you guy's
You were right. You could teak surf all the way to copper! :crossx:

Havasu1986
05-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Dude. That sucked. We filled 6 black trash bags full. I still have some more to do, but it doesn't look so bad now. I think I need more rock. Anybody know what gravel cost?
I just had 60 tons spread and he charged me $19 a ton plus labor. My back yard is about 100'x 80'

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 04:37 PM
You were right. You could teak surf all the way to copper! :crossx:
That was cool but I felt a little woozie afterwards!
HDD

Havasu47
05-15-2006, 05:02 PM
And to think you did it with people sitting on the tips of your sponsons while doing beer bongs and trying to throw jello shots in my mouth. What a nice midnight ride. :D
Your boat can haul the mail. :rollside:
It was kinda tricky steering with my left foot, beer bong with left hand, chucking jello shots at you with my right hand, and pinning the throttles with my right foot!! Dont forget the two on the tip of the sponson were holding the Mila by the hands between the sponsons letting her feet drag in the water!!!
It's all about safety baby..... :D :D
Nice meeting you too Glenn, Kevin, and especially Mila :D

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
I just had 60 tons spread and he charged me $19 a ton plus labor. My back yard is about 100'x 80'
Thanks!!!!
Got a number?

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
It was kinda tricky steering with my left foot, beer bong with left hand, chucking jello shots at you with my right hand, and pinning the throttles with my right foot!! Dont forget the two on the tip of the sponson were holding the Mila by the hands between the sponsons letting her feet drag in the water!!!
You my friend are talented. :D

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Who's Kevin? LOL :p

Havasu1986
05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks!!!!
Got a number?Just checked my receipt and it was $16.50 a ton. His name is Brian Garitee (Landscapes and Bobcat) 928 208-7188. Does great work and showed up on time. Labor was $800, but he had to finish grade my back yard 1 day and spread the rock the next. Tell him Bobby Valentine on Bamboo Dr. sent you.

Phat Matt
05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Just checked my receipt and it was $16.50 a ton. His name is Brian Garitee (Landscapes and Bobcat) 928 208-7188. Does great work and showed up on time. Labor was $800, but he had to finish grade my back yard 1 day and spread the rock the next. Tell him Bobby Valentine on Bamboo Dr. sent you.
Thanks a lot! :)