PDA

View Full Version : Where's Marvincockswell???

RCB19
10-29-2005, 03:44 PM
I here he's sponsoring racers these days.

NELSON#109
10-29-2005, 04:48 PM
That Guy's A Major Player I Hear... Rumor Has It He's A Big Ladies Man... Must Be Nice Havin It All.... Money, Good Looks, A Super Fast Boat, Ect...... I Want To Be Him... I Hear You Never See Him Because He Is Always Getting Layed... They Say He's Like A Young Super Version Of Heffner.... He's My Hero...

moneysucker
10-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Last I heard he was being sodomized in a Tijauanna Jail. He is in there for something involving 3 midgets a donkey and a beer bottle details are still sketchy.

Cs19
10-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Cockswell??? Is that the same guy who blew it on the holding rope TWO TIMES IN ONE DAY? :supp:

moneysucker
10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
I hear Lavetra helps with the blowing it before getting out of the gate problem. Just trying to help.
:lightsabe

NELSON#109
10-29-2005, 11:59 PM
I Would Have Thought My Good Friends Would Have A Little Compasion... You Are All Confusing Me, Amazing Nelson, For Mr., M. Cockswell. ....nelson, Is The Guy Who Found A Soft Spot In His Warior Hart, And Made Some Seriouse Sacrafices... Which Made Him Look A Bit Foolish, But Alowed His Caracteristicly Weaker Friend (big Gay Chris ... Aka Cs19) To Apear As The Weekends Hero... At Least In His Ball & Chains Eyes... Allthough Most Of You Magots Do Owe Me A Stern Thank You For My Service To This Country, And To My Selfless Service To My Gay Comunity..... I Will Tell You This; Marvin Cockswell Will Surfice One Day Soon, And When He Does... It Aint Gonna Stop, Till The Gas Prices Drop.

Coleitis22
10-30-2005, 07:57 AM
I here he's sponsoring racers these days.
I hear he's living with Mike Oxbig

Cs19
10-30-2005, 09:24 AM
LMAO, this guys good.Posted at 2am,you know he was in good form at that hour..

steelcomp
10-30-2005, 09:27 AM
LMAO, this guys good.Posted at 2am,you know he was in good form at that hour..Good....he's a PRO!! :D

moneysucker
10-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Nice nelson, I was at work in Inglewood at the time I posted hearing about guys getting shot behind the 7-11 I was working in. I bet you were having more fun than I was. Let me be the first to thank you for your service to this great country, and probably Mexico too. Without your great patriotic acts of bravery and self sacrifice we would not have the quality of life we as a paople enjoy today.

RCB19
10-30-2005, 11:17 AM
At 2am I must admit the man is quite articulate through his keyboard. Musta been one of thoes nights where he couldn't pull a hooker out of the bar so he thought he'd grab his wireless laptop, head to the garage and take a comfortable seat in the 109, have one last coldie and pour his soul to us. Bet he's been havin some bad dreams about ropes this last week. CRAP! I tried not to go there.

NELSON#109
10-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Wow, My Head Is Hurtin Today... Partyed To Hard Last Night, But Did Manage To Get Out Of The Bar By 1am... Had To Work At 6:30 This Mirn.... I Think Old Marvin Cockswell Is Gonna Show His Face Tonight In Santa Barbara, And Drink His Soul Into The Ground... Dont Wory Though, Ill Be Right There With Him Watchin His Back....
....beat It....