PDA

View Full Version : I Really Did See It!!

HocusPocus
10-29-2005, 07:35 PM
the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile.. going southbound on the 15 fwy just before the 15/215 split!
http://static.flickr.com/1/3488192_4d25149a0a.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2005, 07:43 PM
the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile.. going southbound on the 15 fwy just before the 15/215 split!
http://static.flickr.com/1/3488192_4d25149a0a.jpg
DAmn!!! Man when does anyone ever run in to that thing???? My wife is itching to get on that thing and have me snap a pic. :D

76ANTHONY
10-29-2005, 07:47 PM
it makes runs up and down the ten out here about once a month... i usually catch them eating at the jack and the box across the street. next time i see him i'll ask him if mrs hoots can hump the weiner mobile, he'll get a kick out of it... and i think his name is sam..

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2005, 07:49 PM
it makes runs up and down the ten out here about once a month... i usually catch them eating at the jack and the box across the street. next time i see him i'll ask him if mrs hoots can hump the weiner mobile, he'll get a kick out of it... and i think his name is sam..
Dude, you'd be the man if you could hook that up. That would almost get you to instant pimp status. :D

76ANTHONY
10-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Dude, you'd be the man if you could hook that up. That would almost get you to instant pimp status. :D
OKAY IM ALL OVER IT THEN, I NEED THE STATUS YA KNOW, dam cap locks.. i'll hook it up when i see him next, hell i'll tell him to go to your house if it makes me a pimp :D :D

OGShocker
10-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Fun fact,
Apparently this is not a hoax. The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile led the funeral procession for George Molchan, a former spokesman for the company who died earlier this month. He often drove it, so it seemed fitting to include it in the ceremony.
LOL
C&P from google

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2005, 08:11 PM
OKAY IM ALL OVER IT THEN, I NEED THE STATUS YA KNOW, dam cap locks.. i'll hook it up when i see him next, hell i'll tell him to go to your house if it makes me a pimp :D :D
If that mofo pulls up in my driveway with funny lil' horn blowin', Instant status(with some stipulations). :D That would be the shit.

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Fun fact,
Apparently this is not a hoax. The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile led the funeral procession for George Molchan, a former spokesman for the company who died earlier this month. He often drove it, so it seemed fitting to include it in the ceremony.
LOL
C&P from google
Wonder if they played the jingle at the funeral. :D

uvindex
10-29-2005, 08:28 PM
the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile.. going southbound on the 15 fwy just before the 15/215 split!That's cool. Coincidentally, I saw it (or one of them) here in little old Tampa just a week ago. Brought back lots of memories of seeing it when I was a kid in SoCal (although since I'm 46 the one I saw as a kid was probably this one:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/NR/rdonlyres/D16E698D-79EB-4222-A3A7-2CE2AC5FE0BE/0/history1_rollImg.jpg
Hey, the 2004 version is a Chevy! From the weinermobile site: "Chevrolet W4 Series Chassis, V-8, Vortec Engine" :p

HocusPocus
10-30-2005, 09:32 AM
DAmn!!! Man when does anyone ever run in to that thing???? My wife is itching to get on that thing and have me snap a pic. :D
:)
we know a guy who has these large "pickle carts" and sells pickles at various fairs and events. the carts are basically pickle shapped and approx 4' long and a couple feet in diameter.. he has a collection of pictures with women posing with the carts.

riverroyal
10-30-2005, 10:09 AM
my kids got weinie whistles!spell check

HighRoller
10-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I can top seeing the Weiner Mobile. I was in Pennsylvania when I saw the Weiner Mobile....PULLED OVER BY THE STATE HIGHWAY PATROL!!!! I laughed for about ten miles imagining the officer trying to sound professional as he spoke to the driver of a rolling hot dog.
"Excuse me sir. We're doing random safety checks today. Is it okay if I check out your weiner?" :eek:

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2005, 11:07 AM
:)
we know a guy who has these large "pickle carts" and sells pickles at various fairs and events. the carts are basically pickle shapped and approx 4' long and a couple feet in diameter.. he has a collection of pictures with women posing with the carts.
That right there is a true pimp. :D

HocusPocus
10-30-2005, 12:06 PM
"Excuse me sir. We're doing random safety checks today. Is it okay if I check out your weiner?" :eek:
that just makes my head spin with possible captions.
1. your weenie changed lanes without signaling.
2. do you have a license to operate such a big weiner.
3. do you have a parade permit.. you seem to have a large group of female motorist following you.
4. there is a small tunnel ahead and your weenie is too big to fit in there.
ok.. in done for now. :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx:

victorfb
10-30-2005, 12:39 PM
that just makes my head spin with possible captions.
1. your weenie changed lanes without signaling.
2. do you have a license to operate such a big weiner.
3. do you have a parade permit.. you seem to have a large group of female motorist following you.
4. there is a small tunnel ahead and your weenie is too big to fit in there.
ok.. in done for now. :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx:
now this can become hilarious.... :rollside:

Windy
10-30-2005, 01:30 PM
I saw that thing on the 57 by the Anaheim Stadium a couple weeks ago...too funny.

ECeptor
10-30-2005, 01:33 PM
There are a bunch of them, I think. If memory serves me, all are powered by 454's...

IN2-IN2MX
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
I've been on it and even went for a ride on it. My friend's buddy used to be the driver that took it to the promotions. It was a long time ago. :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2005, 03:36 PM
There are a bunch of them, I think. If memory serves me, all are powered by 454's...
Nothing like a V8 powered weiner. No wonder why my honey is so intrigued by them. :D :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2005, 03:37 PM
I've been on it and even went for a ride on it. :cool:
PIX please. :devil: :devil:

JetBoatRich
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
I seen it last week in town :cool: