PDA

View Full Version : We had a GREAT time at James!!

MizBubba
10-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Many thanks to everyone who made the weekend such a success! The beautiful day we had on ***boat Island made the damn cold nights worthwhile...especially with the heaters, and the peaches/strawberries! :D
Mark, the ribs were FANTASTIC! And Tim, the chili was right on time for folks freezing their A** off! I wish we could have gone out to the island today, but I think Alan wanted to get his 'goodies' back to Raleigh to show them to to Mike! :messedup:

shirkey4750
10-31-2005, 05:45 PM
As usual, good people, good food, good times and good weather except for the morning and evening chill couldn't have asked for a better time. See everybody at Anna in June.

Lady Warhawk
10-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Amy, I sure hope somemone took some pics. Hate we had to miss out :cry:
I think between the foot thing, and the cold was just enough to make us change our plans. Did Elizabeth go this time?
Anyway, glad ya'll got to have some fun, and some boating in before snow, and ice comes this way.
That's the problem with water recreation. One day it's nice, and sunny, and the next is a bummer :frown:

Lady Warhawk
10-31-2005, 07:42 PM
As usual, good people, good food, good times and good weather except for the morning and evening chill couldn't have asked for a better time. See everybody at Anna in June.
Yeah, in June no need for thermal undies :2purples: