PDA

View Full Version : Insurance for Sandrails

H20 Toie
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
When i got dumont i realized that the tags had expired on the buggy and quad ( i left the new tags at home of course ) but when i got home and checked on the insurance for them i could not find any thing ( the ex took care of the paper work) so i emailed her asking where the policy was for them. No we never had insurance on either one. I have been driving around in a $50k buggy, giving alot of people rides at somewhat high speeds and we had no f in insurance.
Who insures long travel buggy's with a Cadillac northstar motor 400HP ? and quads DS 650.

tcook33
11-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Sorry I cant answer ur ?, but what kinda rail do you have? I'm in the market. Maybe you got some good info.

dimarcobros
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
We can help you out with that. My brother is an agent for State Farm and I work for him.
Let's us know if we can help.
DMB

bohica
11-01-2005, 04:37 PM
I have mine insured through State Farm. Their about the only Co. that will write a full coverage policy. Be careful, some company's or agents I should say will get you covered, but a very dis-honest. I got a policy last year through Progressive. I was honest and upfront on what I had, but when I got the policy, it stated that I had a 2500cc piece of farm equipment.
I do know thate Foremost will write a policy, but 30K is their value limit on comp and collision. Liability is not a problem.