PDA

View Full Version : Scrubba on a 450...

tcook33
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Not looking very "scrubbish"...
http://media.putfile.com/BUBBA13

Woodster
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
He's only been testing for a couple of weeks..He'll get it dialed for A1. He's diggin the 4stroke

Woodster
11-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Im pretty positive he's already joined it.. But I guess we'll have to wait a couple more months :hammer2:

tcook33
11-02-2005, 08:08 AM
t-cookie, is that you in the trees stalking james in corona, you know he does have a girlfriend :eek: ?? (j/k) he does look fluid on the four five o though. reed committed already, it's only a matter of time until bubba joins the thumper birage :cool: - keyes
HAHA...No, fortunately I don't have the time to sit in the trees out in Corona. Plus, JBS isn't my type. I'm into short little redheads.... :jawdrop: I'm over on "Mototalk" quite often, and they got's all the latest info. They'll have a new video today I'm sure.....I'd actually like to see the video of Hansen and Alessi gettin into it a couple weeks back at the KTM track....never saw one though...... :D

Caribbean Jet
11-02-2005, 08:46 AM
t-cookie, is that you in the trees stalking james in corona, you know he does have a girlfriend :eek: ?? (j/k) he does look fluid on the four five o though. reed committed already, it's only a matter of time until bubba joins the thumper birage :cool: - keyes
Girlfriend, I believe that he's married...

tcook33
11-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Girlfriend, I believe that he's married...
Married?...Are you sure?.....

Caribbean Jet
11-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Married?...Are you sure?.....
I have a friend that's in the industry and knows Bubba's chick. I guess he said it happened over the summer. He's a pretty good friend and supplies good info.

tcook33
11-02-2005, 08:57 AM
I have a friend that's in the industry and knows Bubba's chick. I guess he said it happened over the summer. He's a pretty good friend and supplies good info.
Interesting....never heard about it...

tcook33
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
james is not married, ricky yes !! remember james isn't even twenty until december 21st of this year. and he did have a real busy summer, and winter !!! :cool: - keyes
Thats what I thought.
I've never even seen a photo of him with another girl.
I think the closest he's been to being on top of someone....is Ricky.. :eek:

tcook33
11-02-2005, 06:24 PM
i saw him in his "sick-ass" rv before the ana #2 2004, with a girl (she was 16) and from san clemente (where i'm from) and we talked for a lil while. lil cutie (white), but shit she was young. :cry:
I lived in San Clemente for a couple years in hign school. Went to San Clemente high in 92-93. My mom and sisters were from S.C. They have now scattered from S.C. to D.P. to R.S.M. I love it there. Probably the best city in O.C. :D

THOR
11-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Is that the track in Corona off of the 15 freeway?

tcook33
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
class of 82' (Old f uck) well, shit you should know the whole mx crew from sc = cameron steele, grant steele, trigger gumm, nathan fletcher, the mulisha boyz ; ox (jeff kargola), fluffer (ryan hagy), chode (todd potter), derek garland, billy and johnny nicoll of www.nicollracing.com, me (?), johnny cambell, ryan and randy sheckler .... the list goes on, as well as the off-road racing community too. - keyes
I'm not down with all those siiick names. I only lived there for about a year. My little brother rides with Ox. I don't know the Fletchers, although we had mutual friends. As I kid, I idolized Christian. Nathan was too young. I've surfed a few times with Gavin Beschen. Shane is older. I've seen video of Ryan Sheckler on a dirt bike. He better stay on a skateboard. Enough with all this name dropping. I'm just an old has been wishing I was ten years younger again....haha.. :D
How are you down with all the young bucks at the ripe old age of 41??? :D

tcook33
11-02-2005, 07:05 PM
funny you should ask, cameron,trigger, grant and i grew up togehter, they are just a couple of years younger than me , so we always rode the tracks we made behind pico and out at ocotillo. and the lil groms i mentioned would watch and aww at us and then they startted riding and well, they obviously made more of impression than me and say cam and grant (not trigger) and there you have it. it's a long boring story. one other grom i forgot, the mulisha manager and good friend "chris ackerman" , who is a quadrapalegic (sp), can't forget him. i am basically the old man, but can still bring it, so they let me hang around - keyes
Very nice. So where do you ride? Elsinore? Paris? GH? Where else? There are a couple local private tracks owned by some local pros that we ride at up here if you ever want to get out of the OC/IE. Or if you ever feel like riding Gorman, Piru, Sunrise, AV Motoplex, LACR, etc....let me know.

tcook33
11-02-2005, 07:21 PM
i ride star-west, elsi, amago, cahilla, el cajon (closed) and usually never have a problem traveling, we all used to love to ride shane's track @ castaic, and love 1-5 now, piru is fun. yes the invitation stands for the private track deailo. whats av motplex ??
AV motoplex is a new track up off the 14 in Palmdale. You can see it from the freeway. I just raced the "round the lake" race up at Cataic last month. It was OK. Track was so so. Cahuilla is a very fun track. I've been once and it was real fun. It was a little wet, but the track lay-out was good as well as the dirt.
We ride the private tracks at least once every weekend. Whenever you want to come up, let me know. Like I said, we ride every weekend both days and at least once during the week (schedule permitting).