PDA

View Full Version : DUCKY is on the move...

DUCKY
11-01-2005, 09:17 PM
First off, I want to thank all of the members of this forum, and their friends who have entrusted me with the repairs on their boats this past year. It has been great to meet you and I hope that if I have worked on your boat, you were pleased and would continue to refer my services in the future.
Some of you may have known that I had a partner in FAST Fiberglass and Marine, some may not, and a few of you know who he is. Well, things were not working out so well, so I have decided to move on alone. I don't know if he will read this and choose to post or not, but if he does, please disregard any negative comments.
And if you need gelcoat work done, please come see me at my larger, brand new facility. I should be open and operational by mid November.
Thanks,
Scott J. Gaddie
Precision Boatwerx
1841 N. Kiowa #106
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
(928) 854-4527

BajaMike
11-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Good luck!!!
:supp: :supp:

phebus
11-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Scott, you will definately have my business this winter. I want to re-gel the bottom of the sponsons on my cat.
Good luck, and I will see you soon.

DUCKY
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Sounds good Phebus. Just give me a call or an email whenever you are ready.

76ANTHONY
11-02-2005, 12:34 PM
i need about three repairs to the jet, i'll call ya in about a month, gots to move into the new house and then its on....

superdave013
11-02-2005, 01:06 PM
I know all about the partnership deal. I parted ways with mine at the first of the year. Still getting over the hurt from the buy out.
Sounds like you've got the plan all ready in place. Stick to it and I'm sure it will work out.

DUCKY
12-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Wow.....
After an unscheduled, and unpaid 6 week vacation, the wonderful city of Lake Havasu has decided that they don't want me in the aforementioned new building, so I had to find another. I swear I am going out of my mind!
Thanks for bearing with me, you can find me here...
:) :rollside:

phebus
12-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Are you up and running yet? When your ready for some work, let me know. I still need the sponsons on my cat re-shot from beach bruises, and some other minor gel work. All white, no blends or fades.
Thanks,
Rick

phebus
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
I'll be in town Saturday and Sunday, if you want to give a look, and give me a quote, let me know.
Rick

shadow
12-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Wow.....
After an unscheduled, and unpaid 6 week vacation, the wonderful city of Lake Havasu has decided that they don't want me in the aforementioned new building, so I had to find another. I swear I am going out of my mind!
Thanks for bearing with me, you can find me here...
:) :rollside:
Scott,Have you relocated yet?Keep us posted.Shoot me a pm when you get situated.