PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Clean Carpets in South OC?

Cole Trickle
11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
After living in my condo for 2.5 years I think it is time to have my carpets cleaned..(The pup is past the potty training sage now)
I want to find a place that does good work for a fair price.(The Penny saver guys scare me as I don't just want my carpet wet down and not cleaned)
Let me know if you either do this or know someone that will.
Thanks
Brandin

9er
11-02-2005, 03:04 PM
We always use South OC Chem Dry. It's the same guy everytime and he's pretty cool. 949-858-8170

76ANTHONY
11-02-2005, 03:05 PM
the question is are you past the potty in the house stage??? and we use our bissle twice a month, it helps to keep it clean... :D :D
did you spill spagetti???? :D

Cole Trickle
11-02-2005, 03:09 PM
We always use South OC Chem Dry. It's the same guy everytime and he's pretty cool. 949-858-8170
Do they do good work?
We have whiteish crpet and some areas will need some attention.(No major spills just traffic areas)

Cole Trickle
11-02-2005, 03:13 PM
the question is are you past the potty in the house stage??? and we use our bissle twice a month, it helps to keep it clean... :D :D
did you spill spagetti???? :D
I have been housebroken for almost a year now but I still like to blame it on the 4 month old Boston Terrier. :p
We have been lucky and have avoided any major spills or disasters.(Jen did try and eat some Spagetti off the ground Saturday nigt but I talked her into doing it on the table instead;)) Unfortunatley due to the color of the carpet and the fact that my garage enters on to the carpet there are deffinatly some dirty areas. :hammerhea
I am debating selling the condo right now and want it to be move in ready when/if I put it on the market.

76ANTHONY
11-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I have been housebroken for almost a year now but I still like to blame it on the 4 month old Boston Terrier. :p
We have been lucky and have avoided any major spills or disasters.(Jen did try and eat some Spagetti off the ground Saturday nigt but I talked her into doing it on the table instead;)) Unfortunatley due to the color of the carpet and the fact that my garage enters on to the carpet there are deffinatly some dirty areas. :hammerhea
I am debating selling the condo right now and want it to be move in ready when/if I put it on the market.
SMART, WE HAVE WENT TO LOOK AT ABOUT 25 HOUSES AND NONE OF THEM CLEAN THE DAM CARPET, sorry about the caps, clean sells houses, thats the truth... :D

9er
11-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Do they do good work?
We have whiteish crpet and some areas will need some attention.(No major spills just traffic areas)
No, they do crappy work, that's why I referred them. :D
We have light carpet as well and the guy always makes sure it's clean before he leaves. A little spot treatment right off the bat, then cleans and rakes it. It's all nice and fluffy when he leaves.
We have kids and I'm a pig so he comes about every 8-10 months. He even does the river trailer when we bring it home.

Cole Trickle
11-02-2005, 03:35 PM
No, they do crappy work, that's why I referred them. :D
I was testing you and you passed with flying colors!!! ;)
I will give them a call early next week.